AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2010-01-06, 20:13   Link #241
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchiKyo View Post
I heard that someone in Gamefaqs Board is currently working on an English Translation for the game
Very interesting. I was also thinking on how the dub of this game would be if it were to be released in NA and who would be called in to do the voices of each character.

Of the characters in the game itself, from the vids that I have seen, the one that intreages me the most is Pascal. I really enjoy her end battle skits.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-07, 18:02   Link #242
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
In all honesty, the more vids that I see of this game the more that I am hoping for an NA release.
Dang straight.
Old 2010-01-07, 18:46   Link #243
Benoit
Bishoujo Game Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchiKyo View Post
I heard that someone in Gamefaqs Board is currently working on an English Translation for the game
What a waste of time. There will be a US release before he's even done with it.
Old 2010-01-07, 20:43   Link #244
stpehen
kisses for all

That happens with 99% of JRPGs that get a US release though.
stpehen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-15, 15:23   Link #245
Sides

Finally got my ToV copy, after yesasia arranged a reshipment. Since i'm playing both on the same time, i find it really hard going back to Team Symphonia's combat system, it is so slow and not really challenging compared to ToG's system. It may not be graphically as advanced as ToV, but it is a much better game, best thing are the wii controllers, when you're using the nunchuck & wii-remote combo, it is really comfortable, since it is split and it isn't constrained like the classic coontroller or dualshock. I call for more games supporting this option, the IR pointer is nice, but not necessary for all type of games. I'm glad that team destiny didn't forced themselves using the pointer and accelerometer in this game.
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-06, 07:42   Link #246
Sides

Namco Bandai have releasing a bug fixed version of the game, link, which means it is a second press.
BTW ToG is also nominated for nintendo's Minna no Susume Selection in japan, for the record ToS2 made it on the initial Minna no Susume Selection list and will be re-released on the 25th February in Japan., together with somer awesome titles, such as 428, Oboro Muramasa, Arc Rise Fantasia.
Minna no Susume Selection is basically a re-print of titles, choosen by gamers, at a fair price.
Other news, OST will be released next week and the Official Namco Bandai Guide, with DLC code, was released last month, but damn hard to get hold off.
Old 2010-02-06, 13:29   Link #247
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sides View Post
Namco Bandai have releasing a bug fixed version of the game, link, which means it is a second press.
BTW ToG is also nominated for nintendo's Minna no Susume Selection in japan, for the record ToS2 made it on the initial Minna no Susume Selection list and will be re-released on the 25th February in Japan., together with somer awesome titles, such as 428, Oboro Muramasa, Arc Rise Fantasia.
Minna no Susume Selection is basically a re-print of titles, choosen by gamers, at a fair price.
Other news, OST will be released next week and the Official Namco Bandai Guide, with DLC code, was released last month, but damn hard to get hold off.
That sure took them a long time... I'm not even playing the game anymore... (-_-)
Well, I'm not in JP, so I can't get a new disk anyways...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-06, 14:23   Link #248
Sides

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
That sure took them a long time... I'm not even playing the game anymore... (-_-)
Well, I'm not in JP, so I can't get a new disk anyways...
I really don't want to post this, but according to official nintendo magazine (UK) it will be release this summer in europe. The problem with ONM is that they have been wrong in the past and even though they have official in their title they aren't really nintendo.
I would get the Minna no Susume Selection reprint, if it get voted ^^, but to be honest a DC version would be much better.
Old 2010-02-07, 20:49   Link #249
ufocatcher
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sides View Post
I really don't want to post this, but according to official nintendo magazine (UK) it will be release this summer in europe. The problem with ONM is that they have been wrong in the past and even though they have official in their title they aren't really nintendo.
I would get the Minna no Susume Selection reprint, if it get voted ^^, but to be honest a DC version would be much better.

Well even Wiki lists the release date as summer 2010 in Europe.

No NA version for this? O_O
ufocatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-08, 18:13   Link #250
Emerald Emblem
Casual gaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufocatcher View Post
Well even Wiki lists the release date as summer 2010 in Europe.

No NA version for this? O_O
I'd hope this was true for what Namco Bandai did with the European release of Dawn of the New World.

Current Anime DVD: Kannagi + Clannad AS <3 | Current Anime Blu Ray: None </3
Emerald Emblem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-08, 23:29   Link #251
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

I'd stay skeptical. After all, the Wiki probably got its information off of ONM.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-09, 18:02   Link #252
Benoit
Bishoujo Game Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald Emblem View Post
I'd hope this was true for what Namco Bandai did with the European release of Dawn of the New World.
I know it was released later, but we did get extra goodies to make up for it. In fact, some goodies are things that I'd have expected to be in the game from the start, like a skit player.
Old 2010-02-09, 21:51   Link #253
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

I won't get my hopes up, ToV pretty much woke me from a delusional dream.

NA may be unlikely, then again... they had ripped two PM's from the character roster, and intend to place them later on, referring them as 'new' on a opposing system. Sort've like the forementioned ToV

...Only tales games I play nowadays are the older ones, TotA and ToS. ToG is a pipedream for Na... or may be, depending.

Namco Bandai seriously did a self-afflicting wound when they pulled that stunt with ToV, oh well... Doesn't matter, ToG seems more likely to be a ToR -- remaining in JP.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-10, 01:10   Link #254
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

lol people actually believes "everything" they read on Wiki?
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-15, 16:58   Link #255
ZappaSlayer

Hi.

Where can I find the Tales of Graces with bug fixes version for download?

I bought my copy in play-asia on release day... I don't want to buy other copy... >_<

Thanks....
ZappaSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-15, 17:05   Link #256
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

It's illegal to ask for downloads, especially pirated downloads... you're asking for a Ban.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-15, 17:49   Link #257
ZappaSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
It's illegal to ask for downloads, especially pirated downloads... you're asking for a Ban.
Sorry... =/

Now I will only ask for illegal anime downloads here...
ZappaSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-23, 03:30   Link #258
Xion Valkyrie

Oh wow:
http://kotaku.com/5477866/tales-of-graces-recalled
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-23, 13:45   Link #259
Benoit
Bishoujo Game Enthusiast

That took them long enough. I'm guessing that importers are out of luck, though.
Old 2010-02-23, 15:01   Link #260
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

I can't stop hoping the summer release date for Europe is true. It's probably not, considering Tales games are usually released only when a year has passed after their US release (if at all), but I can hope.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
game, games, rpg