AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2012-09-28, 16:32   Link #9761
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Lucy, Lucy, Lucy...*sigh* Mashima STOP IT!!!

I don't find her 'drop dead sexy' only because she doesn't have a forceful personality like Erza, Cana, Evergreen and those types of girls. On that note - her clothing choices have a certain 'force' to them...
*\\\-,-///*

*cough*Moving on...

So, the Dragon King's Festival was merely Acnologia's way of powering up every so often off of dragons? He did it so much that he became a dragon as well? ... somehow this does not surprise me. That he was some sort of test subject of Zeref's ... or at least that's what I got out of it. I might want to see another translation of that part.

Well, at least we were correct in assuming that Acnologia was a powered dragon. The difference between regular dragons and Acnologia is now shown. So Sting and Rouge could very well have killed their Dragon 'parents'. Final boss -revealed.

So wait...are they gonna summon/teleport Acnologia to where the Grand Magic Games are!?!? The very heights of stupidity are reached...and surpassed
Old 2012-09-28, 17:46   Link #9762
MAX_COLA_POWER!

*looks at last panel* Ladies and Gentlemen, Gendo Ikari and Rei Ayanami everybody. Seriously, bringing Acnologia to the Grand Magic Games, and using Zeref to do it. IT'S THIRD IMPACT ALL OVER AGAIN!, the only difference, no one is turning into happiness lust Tang, and there's no hidden mindfuckery innuendoes about becoming one. I wonder if the Jade/Emerald Dragon had an apprentice, how would he look like?
Spoiler for Zirco's apprentice:
Old 2012-09-28, 18:13   Link #9763
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
Probably with the promise to Zeref that they'd stop him when they were strong enough. Or perhaps Zeref was just told that Natsu would defeat him, and thus Acnologia.
That makes sense and what really intrigues me now is who is that girl with the aura of Zeref. Anyways that was a good chapter I am glad there is some development in the story since it was getting boring. Now I am looking forward to how things will reveal themsel and turn out in the future chapters.

Also that Emeral dragon was such a bro. I bet he was some kind of defensive type dragon since he talks a lot lol.
Old 2012-09-28, 18:21   Link #9764
Somnus
Eh?

Loved that dragon, pure laughs.

Even more so, oh Lucy...mm...Mmm...MMM...

Those two elements make this a great chapter.
Old 2012-09-28, 21:58   Link #9765
immblueversion

Wonderful news, anime watchers: judging from the preview, episode 151 will mark the end of the fillers and the anime's return to the manga's plot! I figured I'd post it here since I don't want to take any chances with posting manga spoilers in the anime section.

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 22:00   Link #9766
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
Wonderful news, anime watchers: judging from the preview, episode 151 will mark the end of the fillers and the anime's return to the manga's plot! I figured I'd post it here since I don't want to take any chances with posting manga spoilers in the anime section.
I saw, and you know what? I'm glad we saw them. Just makes me smile even more since we know what will come their way.
Old 2012-09-29, 00:26   Link #9767
Raviel

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
*looks at last panel* Ladies and Gentlemen, Gendo Ikari and Rei Ayanami everybody. Seriously, bringing Acnologia to the Grand Magic Games, and using Zeref to do it. IT'S THIRD IMPACT ALL OVER AGAIN!, the only difference, no one is turning into happiness lust Tang, and there's no hidden mindfuckery innuendoes about becoming one. I wonder if the Jade/Emerald Dragon had an apprentice, how would he look like?
Spoiler for Zirco's apprentice:
Things are definitely about to get pretty dark now that people are drawing comparisons between eva and FT.

Great chapter but for some reason the main theme of Skyrim kept on playing in my head while reading it.

Perfect fanfic material, Dovakhiin= Dragon Slayer of Sound XD
Raviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-29, 01:39   Link #9768
MAX_COLA_POWER!

What have we learned this week kids? Milky Way, although being an excellent Sky Dragon Slayer technique, full of potential to evolve further, doesn't last as long in a place with little to no bars-v-;;. Dang signal.
Old 2012-09-29, 02:21   Link #9769
Casshern

I love Mashima's dragon designs. Each one is so unique. Also, the dragons seem to be alot like real-life humans. They have different opinions, so they need to kill each other over it.

As for the dragon who suggested co-existing with humans and the one who first taught them dragon-slayer magic, I bet they're congratulating each other in dragon heaven now. But can we trust the humans? Of couuuurse! That always works out great.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-29, 07:46   Link #9770
Bern-san

A human who did bad things, became a dragon and was called Dragon King? Mashima loves recycling ideas from his previous stories

A very interesting and great chapter
Old 2012-09-29, 10:16   Link #9771
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bern-san View Post
A human who did bad things, became a dragon and was called Dragon King? Mashima loves recycling ideas from his previous stories
Can you expand a little for those of us who didn't follow his previous works. How exactly is this similar, and how did it play out in his other story?
Old 2012-09-29, 11:28   Link #9772
Kafriel
Senior Guest

He's probably talking about Let from Rave. Nowhere near the same extent though, imo.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-29, 16:34   Link #9773
Amata Sora

so if Natsu killed a shizz load of dragons, he could become oen?
Amata Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-30, 02:40   Link #9774
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Not if Arcadios is telling the truth about Zeref transforming Acnologia...unless he wanted to die back then too and Acnologia just wasn't strong enough
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-30, 04:08   Link #9775
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Not if Arcadios is telling the truth about Zeref transforming Acnologia...unless he wanted to die back then too and Acnologia just wasn't strong enough
As far as I know, everything Arcadios says is a bunch of BS and the reason why his nose is so square is because he has to file it to make it look normal everytime it grows longer out of all the lying.
Old 2012-09-30, 07:44   Link #9776
Bern-san

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
He's probably talking about Let from Rave. Nowhere near the same extent though, imo.
I was referring to Baum from his oneshot Magic Party, of course it isn't the same but I remembered it when reading the chapter

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2012-10-01, 16:43   Link #9777
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

They should use Wendy on the cover page more, we need more lolis for fan services
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 18:40   Link #9778
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
They should use Wendy on the cover page more, we need more lolis for fan services
Best service would be Erza in loli clothing.
Old 2012-10-01, 20:08   Link #9779
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Best service would be Erza in loli clothing.
Didn't that happen in the changeling filler episode in the animé when Happy was in Erza's body and wanted to transform and he changed into a school swimsuit?
Old 2012-10-02, 02:34   Link #9780
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Didn't that happen in the changeling filler episode in the animé when Happy was in Erza's body and wanted to transform and he changed into a school swimsuit?
Great, now I got to go watch the fillers.

what episode?

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen