AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-06-17, 12:13   Link #1
Lord C

Wink Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo Dorei Majutsu (LN)

LN I found at random one of these days on Baka-Updates.
Summary of it:
Spoiler for summary:

Cover:
Spoiler for cover:

Translation link: *mod snip* Series Licensed. Fan translations no longer allowed.

About it: just found it at random and started to read. MC seems hopeless as he only experience when talking to girls was destroying female players in MMO, which means he can only talk while impersonating a Demon Lord. He seems to be a bit of an M as for a second he didn't mind becoming a slave (LOL) and accidentaly reflected the slavery magic, getting two starter pokemo- I mean bitche- I mean slaves at once, but seems too dumb to dod anything about it.

Last edited by LKK; 2017-10-03 at 18:52. Reason: removed fan translation link
Lord C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-17, 12:18   Link #2
Mitotsudaira
Banned

One day, he gets summoned to another world with his appearance in the game

I'm really tired of this kind of stories, japanese people do not have time to make something original? or all what they can do is a filthy copy-pasta of another series?
Mitotsudaira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-17, 12:32   Link #3
Breimn

It lets them start with an already OP MC. Well, not gonna comment story since i can only read tls but i can at least say that the art is really good and that it is a pity no one scanned those delicious extra ones, only found loe quality photos of them.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-17, 12:46   Link #4
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitotsudaira View Post

I'm really tired of this kind of stories, japanese people do not have time to make something original? or all what they can do is a filthy copy-pasta of another series?
I'm still waiting for someone do summoning novels but with heroes as someone other than MMORPGs player of NEETs otaku.
crossfinger for mecha pilot and mecha action in fantasy time
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-17, 13:11   Link #5
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung View Post
I'm still waiting for someone do summoning novels but with heroes as someone other than MMORPGs player of NEETs otaku.
crossfinger for mecha pilot and mecha action in fantasy time
There are quite a lot of stories like that though.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-17, 14:46   Link #6
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
I doubt it solely copypasta.
I mean it rather popular "rags-in-real-life to riches-in-another-world" story type. In Japan at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung View Post
People love to imagine that their unpopularity in real life or being hikikomori in real life may lead to unimaginable life in another way.
And at the same time they often like to humiliate ikemens there Because of jealousy
Old 2015-06-17, 20:48   Link #7
Lord C

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
People love to imagine that their unpopularity in real life or being hikikomori in real life may lead to unimaginable life in another way.
And at the same time they often like to humiliate ikemens there Because of jealousy
Well, I for one read Tate no Yuusha because of the betrayal setting and I liked to see an MC with an inner darkness, consider Arifureta so-so because it lost focus by the second volume, liked Bell Cranel for his tenacity and started to read Isekai Maou because it had girls in chains in the front...
I don't think it's about self-insert, I think it's about the face the Game Theme is relatable. The OP part, that is one thing I truly don't understand. I prefer if the protagonist gets power after a really traumatic event, not like Naruto, but a traumatic one that would change him forever, like Kaneki.
Old 2015-06-18, 06:48   Link #8
iambill10

Quote:

Well I have an idea of an inverse plot.

In a world of swords and magic, a hero is born every 1000 years to defeat the demon king who is reborned every thousand years. However, an incident has accidentally transported the hero to another world. This is a story on how the world will battle the demon army without the hero!

But too bad. No one on narou creates this kind of stories and we can only bear with it. At least the content of some of this stories are funny and my expectation to this one is good.
iambill10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-18, 09:47   Link #9
theultimates12

So, is this story good?
theultimates12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-18, 13:02   Link #10
Beelze
Maou's son

it is too soon to tell as there is only one chapter translated but it doesn't seem too bad so far
Beelze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-18, 14:28   Link #11
Breimn

Quote:
Originally Posted by iambill10 View Post
Well I have an idea of an inverse plot.

In a world of swords and magic, a hero is born every 1000 years to defeat the demon king who is reborned every thousand years. However, an incident has accidentally transported the hero to another world. This is a story on how the world will battle the demon army without the hero!

But too bad. No one on narou creates this kind of stories and we can only bear with it. At least the content of some of this stories are funny and my expectation to this one is good.
Bonus points if we get MC living a normal life (while the fantasy world is doomed)chs.
Old 2015-06-21, 23:42   Link #12
Ghiest Cid

I expect him to be angry at those girls for attempting enslavement like a normal reaction.
Ghiest Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-22, 06:48   Link #13
Breimn

Part 4/d is out for those interested. The two girls still bickering, MC still roleplaying.
Old 2015-06-22, 12:04   Link #14
EvI

sounds interesting, harem from the get go as well, looking forward for more
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-22, 14:10   Link #15
Direwolf18

This one has my attention. The art is fantastic. Translation is pretty good as well.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-23, 15:21   Link #16
iky43210

I like these silly out of the world harem novels. It is my guilty pleasure

If I wanted something more serious, I'd just pick up a US fantasy or scifi novel (which I do). Though they are filled with their own kind of cliche.
iky43210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-24, 08:43   Link #17
SineMora
Wait for it...

Damnit MC, get your shit together, KEEP TROLLING DEM LADIES.

I don't care if this is copy paste, as long as the MC is a troll like Shinobu or Arata.

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-27, 10:57   Link #18
Lord C

Covers updated
Old 2015-06-28, 10:20   Link #19
darkdhaos

Now this novel has a manga series, it started this week on "Wednesday's Sirius" (水曜日のシリウス), some kind of collaboration between "Monthly Sirius" and "Nico Nico Manga", an account is needed to see the chapters.
darkdhaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-28, 10:53   Link #20
Breimn

Arghhhh where do i register? (is it easy for not moon readers?)Is it on niconico? Cause if it is there for some reason i cant read manga even though rest works perfectly, it seems like it does not load them.

Tags
demon lord, harem, light novel, mmorpg, overpowered mc, summoned