AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-11-19, 20:11   Link #16381
Tormenk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Ah well, there are always happier universes...

In fanfics and doujins.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Old 2007-11-19, 20:23   Link #16382
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
In fanfics and doujins.
Erm, that's not a doujin btw...
Old 2007-11-19, 20:26   Link #16383
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:

GAINAX : Selling fanfics and doujins for a living.

C'mon, half of everything Eva they do is Eva... Eva again... Eva alt!universe dojins lol, Eva again... Eva alt!universe fanfics lol... Eva AGAIN... more fanfics!dojins!... EVA AGAIN.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-11-19, 20:38   Link #16384
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post

C'mon, half of everything Eva they do is Eva... Eva again... Eva alt!universe dojins lol, Eva again... Eva alt!universe fanfics lol... Eva AGAIN... more fanfics!dojins!... EVA AGAIN.

*SHOCKU !!!*
Old 2007-11-19, 20:38   Link #16385
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
And that might totally kill all the drama and stuff, since they're both unstoppable if they work together....
Although whats the bet that the writers believe that 1v1 are cooler..
Quote:
Not exactly at the same time, but close enough; Naomi turns off the tsundere when it's time to be GAR and turns on the tsundere once the time for GAR has passed.
I see... Still not computing but nevermind...
Quote:
Kagerou's actually from Georgia. ^^;; He lives there, but keeps some weird hours.
I see.... yep, definetly some werid hours[/QUOTE]
Actually, Ivanovich and a couple of other Bravo Squad guys can fly, but nothing like on the level of Nanoha and Fate. When your squad is somewhat skewed to sniping, flight is very convinient for getting to sniping spots.[/QUOTE]
Hmm, still going to be a tough battle none the less the first time around.
Quote:
Like I said, Ivanovich and a couple of Bravo Squad guys know how to fly, but there is no way for them to win on Nanoha's terms, and Franz, for all his hot blood, knows that. It's an urban warfare senario, and what they do is they use ambush tactics and stay low and inside buildings, forcing Nanoha to go low... though then they have to contend with the Forwards in CQB...
You'd also have to hope that Nanoha is following a friendly set of ROE during the battle, else she's just going to level the builidings......
Quote:
So now we're going to work on Lindy/O'Neill now?

If it can be made to work.... I don't see anything wrong....
I'm just surprised since this is just out there in terms of pairings... Coming from TK none the less...
Quote:
Yep. I actually thought about having the OFM do orbital drops, since they use ODST armor as their barrier jackets, but Kagerou talked me outta it...
put it in!! DOn't worry about what he's saying
Quote:
"Mariel-san, you handle the reinforcements of his mechanical frames. Anesthetic officer, handle the drip at 16... no, 10, and adjust according the the mechanical adjustment rates. Stabilize the adrelanine flows, and do not let overcharge of electricity bypass... This is the sensitive part..."

Following reformation of large safenus vena, to prepare for grafting on the coronary arteries, and adjust the heart-lung machine at on-off, per the surgeon's movement...

This was something extremely impossible. A tri-linked surgery on the mechanical aspects, magical and physical... A surgeon, mage-doctor and engineer together in the operating theater... It had broken all regulations of official medicine, especially since... a nurse, Astra was assigned to handle the grafting, a nurse... a nurse... holding a knife. In the worst case scenario, his license as a nurse would be permanently revoked.

But human life was at stake. The medical team faced the possibilities of trial... But this team is one... one to save life. That is why...

Astra said it. The forbidden word.

"Beaver knife."
Beaver Knife???

What's Astra doing there
Quote:
Quite nice. There are parts where it didn't feel so smooth in transition, but narratives so forgivable.

I got a comment from nightengale
So it was mostly the narratives that had problems. Could you point out some of the areas?
Quote:
I know... it's appealing...

*grasping my hands who's cracking to dish stuff that is not well-thought-out through Night's regulations of control*

Quote:
How about something like...

Spoiler:

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
Ding ding! LoweGear has mastered skill, "Cliff hanger maker".

Quote:
Gives me a chance to relax and catch up on stuff.

Anyway I guess I'll keep in mind not to make any other Earth one's .

Well its your story, so I can't really complain.

I'd appreciate it, but there's no need to follow what I want... It's supposed to be fun for everyone
Quote:
Familiars actually take a portion of the mage's mana pool, though in exchange the mage gets a combat partner that can be trained to complement their tactics and skills.

Case in point, Isamu(pure close combat) and Iza(hybrid familiar with both ranged and close combat), from my OC pool.
Quote:
I first heard the name Yui when I saw one of Bleach's EDs.
Her music is quite good!
Quote:
Which actually surprised even me. I expected more Americans seeing as this is an American board, but I guess not many Americans are into OC stuffs for nanohaverse.
Just goes to show the increasingly global world that we live in.
Quote:
I don't think Fate has problems with teamwork, seeing that she was paired with her familiar Arf for years.
Sure, she'd be familiar with teamwork. Although with the other's? Probably not to the extent that the Weavers are with each other. Team v Individuals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Nope, because she already has one from Aaron...
You know you want to A for Arcas to approve 100% of her suitor if he comes from you
[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
*Urge to write crack rising...*
Go for it!
Quote:
You're studying overseas too?
Not quite, I live in Australia
Quote:
Its like a bomber throwing bombs down on infantry below. The infantry won't be able to do nuts about it, unless they have the proper equipment.
Truth.
Quote:
Chrono=Jesus?

Quote:
Actually the place alone is the culprit.
Still, we don't need people releasing supplies of crack when it's not needed..
Quote:
It's not cliche! It's romantic!

*closet romantic runs away*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
I think we're gonna need an increase in the budget to cover the cost of mission damages

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
Aces, in this one's humble opinion, need to stay single in canon for now. As for the OC board, let the crack flow free. Just let me get my hazard suit back on. *runs*
You're not going to be able to run very far in that
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Of course it isn't HAXX! you did quite well!

Quote:
Well, to tell the truth, I'm really not doing too well in continuing RevivalS...
This old-era HAXX-fest isn't sounding too appealing now... I just want to stay as close to canon as fanon can get.
I'm actually thinking of scrapping more power-up developments for Aurion and just let him stay as he is. Maybe I'll just hand over a changed Tyrfing to Grandis later as a replacement if I destroy Gottes Racher in the arc I'm planning...
It's still a pretty cool scenario though... Although it was a bit on the zomg haxx side...
Quote:
Meh, I don't mind that much. She's still more magically powerful than pretty much everyone in the cast. And having Reinforce-level power all the time is unreasonably HAXX. But then, the great SHAFT in StrikerS...

Hayate: Aaron-kun... <sniffles>
Me: <sigh> I know, I know... <strokes her head comfortingly>

Aaron!!! What are you doing to HAYATE!!
Quote:
One of the most important factors in making a Hayate pic good for me is how well you can emulate her face from official works. That's her primary charming point for me. Her body is rather secondary since the artwork in StrikerS tend to shift her figure from being appropriately shapely () to looking like that of a tall kid. -_-;

If I were to pick a good (for me) Hayate fanservice pic,

Spoiler for Hayate pic:

Here's an example.

Her pose and outfit is already provocative without being too explicit. Her body proportions are excellently accurate to what I'd imagine at her age. AND she retains the daintily charming aura with her expression. Thus, a most attractive blend of the Hayate fanservice that I like.

Was that OOC of me?

Aaron contributing to the images... USO DA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
I'm Korean, damnit, Korean!
EEhhhh??
Quote:
Is that a problem?
...*snorts at the thought of Signum the Fair Innocent Maiden*
That just doesn't compute...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Actually, its the same guy from the same series. I'm just remembering in small bursts what he did in that anime...

Thanks. Though mediafire is being weird right now... Will have to try it again later.
Ahh I see......

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
Somewhere around 8K now, and I'm actually looking to reduce the word count (hence character count) so that I can fit the Chapter into one post. >.> Looks like it's double-posting again.

Anyway, I'm on hold with your Chapters, don't have time to read it yet. Sorry about it. >.>
As long as it isn't above 50k characters, it should be fine. Although you'd have to stop around 48-49k charcters so you could write a little for spoiler's tags and such...

No worries. They're not going anywhere
Old 2007-11-19, 21:20   Link #16386
Aaron008R

WHY IS HAYATE'S PORTRAIT IN THE FAVOURITE CHARACTER THREAD NOT SHOWING?!?!? WHAT IS THIS HORRIBLE SHAFT TREATMENT THAT EVEN PLAGUES THE FORUMS?!?!

Quote:
Hmm...a bit too late for that. I think Kha already nabbed Fate
And I nabbed Hayate...

Quote:
Yosh, now with this out of the way, time to finally read some older pieces.
What about my works?

Quote:
Hmm, I think I know what you mean. Aurion is such a good character right now, and he doesnt even fight whenever he appears on fics or else.
Yeah. And I seriously don't want him to get more powerful anymore. Pretty much as it is, I'll use the GuardianS transition of events and just give him the prototype H.A.V.A. Type X-555 Heavy Assault device. Nowhere near as HAXX as the original design for Tyrfing. I'll call that device 'Orphenoch'.

Quote:
Giving Tyrfing to Grandis sounds like a good idea to me.
I'll eliminate the gun mode and the Fusion core and just add some functions for improved mana conversion. And maybe a full drive if I can do it. For the currrent plans, his first device before being a protagionist, Gottes Racher is just a longsword with no other froms than it's Full Drive, which is still just a sword.

Quote:
Dont listen to this, people. I'm sure he liked the pic.

*runs from Aaron*
<Aaron's OREWODAREDATTOOMOTTEYAGARU KIIICCKKUUU!!!!!>>>>>> Erio>

Quote:
Hayate doesn't have a lightning attack, does she?
Photon Lancer: Genocide Shift and Annihilation Lightning.

Quote:
Anyway, drowning is possible. She just need to make the atmosphere extremely dense with water molecules that it's difficult to breathe. That's what she does to make people go to "sleep" anyway. But, it's not going to be effective against flyers. >.>
Plus, as shown in StrikerS episode 16, they can configure their Barrier Jackets to isolate cetain particles from entering their breathing space.

Quote:
Actually, her fists are deadlier than her techniques. It's just that she refrains from using them because of their doctrines.

*read Mana Disruption*
Yup. Insta-Internal Magic Flow Nullification .

And once again, I find Aurion to be capable of countering this just like how he can counter Serge's manipulation ability...

Quote:
*Sharazad goes to another corner for deep contemplation and sobs*

Ouch...

Quote:
Sharazad would much prefer to cause a tectonic slide underneath an ocean over flying unorthodox masses of crude dirt!

Rocks can be used, she'll just cause a mountainous landslide.

Quote:
Uh, specific target Ice Prison?
Yep. The ice just forms around you.
Just like what Rein did to the drones in the manga.

Quote:
Can't help it, she is that way.
If only she had more of Nanoha's 'friendship thru superior firepower' mentality...
-_-

Quote:
Control at will, yes, but she cannot affect them at will. Once she completes her spell, she can control it with very good precision, but the ones that weren't affected cannot be "targeted" just like that. It'll be so HAXX. That being said, once she touches you ...
Do NOT go there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
It's still a pretty cool scenario though... Although it was a bit on the zomg haxx side...

Quote:

Aaron contributing to the images... USO DA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio
*looks at the last two sentences...*

Ah-hah, so that's what you've been planning all along!!! Hayate is in danger!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo

*bashes both Liingo and Erio with a Harisen*

DON'T MAKE MY PURE-INTENTIONED SYMPATHETIC ACTION LOOK LIKE A FIRST STEP TO TAKING ADVANTAGE OF HER!!!

Mattaku. -_-; What's wrong with comforting the poor girl (with NOTHING funny planned)?!

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-11-19, 21:33   Link #16387
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

DON'T MAKE MY PURE-INTENTIONED SYMPATHETIC ACTION LOOK LIKE A FIRST STEP TO TAKING ADVANTAGE OF HER!!!

Mattaku. -_-; What's wrong with comforting the poor girl (with NOTHING funny planned)?!
I'm sorry Aaron, but there's no such thing

Even if you have no intention (yeah right) , keep this up and SHE will fall for YOU. Which then in turn leads to the Ero-scene, which then in turn solidifies people's belief that it was

JUST AS PLANNED!!!!

If not, and you dump her, which then she would suffer an emotional break down and do something stupid. People would carve an idol of you made of animal waste, and dump you in the same hole as "Shinji the Puss", "Keitaro the Wuss", and "Makoto the Bastard" and "Shinji (F/SN) the Fuc-" ...
Old 2007-11-19, 21:35   Link #16388
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
*looks at the last two sentences...*

Ah-hah, so that's what you've been planning all along!!! Hayate is in danger!!!!
How could I have missed this?! AARON!!!

Quote:

Nice collection there...

...especially the Shinji & Kaworu pic...

Quote:
WHY IS HAYATE'S PORTRAIT IN THE FAVOURITE CHARACTER THREAD NOT SHOWING?!?!? WHAT IS THIS HORRIBLE SHAFT TREATMENT THAT EVEN PLAGUES THE FORUMS?!?!
OI!!

Calm down!

Hayate will get plenty of lovin' in LegendS...

...which will happen right after I beat Lufia & the Fortress of Doom...

...and its sequel...

...and FFVI...

...<blushes> and Illusion of Gaia...

...and a couple other SNES games...

<sigh>

Quote:

Nothing... as long as it STAYS THAT WAY. <GLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE>

On a lighter note...

I believe I've found inspiration for another of my new LegendS characters!!

Spoiler for If You Want A Hint...:
Old 2007-11-19, 21:46   Link #16389
Aaron008R

Quote:

Even if you have no intention (yeah right) , keep this up and SHE will fall for YOU. Which then in turns leads to the Ero-scene, which then in turn solidified people's believe that it was

JUST AS PLANNED!!!!
And always count on you to escalate things farther... =_=;
No such thing for YOU, that is.

And fall for ME?! XD Incredible crack! XD XD XD

More like falling for the OC I'm planning.
(And no ero-scenes planned.)

Quote:
If not, and you dump her, which then she would suffer an emotional break down and do something stupid. People would carve an idol of you made of animal waste, and dump you in the same hole as "Shinji the Puss", "Keitaro the Wuss", and "Makoto the Bastard" and "Shinji (F/SN) the Fu-" ...
You're starting to make crazy scenarios again...

BTW, I see that the relationship thread has become an annoying place again, huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito
How could I have missed this?! AARON!!!
DAKARA!!!

Quote:
Nothing... as long as it STAYS THAT WAY. <GLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE>
Isn't this just like Keroko-kun having dialogue with Keroko-chan or Tormenk talking with Katrina? The innuendo comes from you people, not me!

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-11-19, 21:56   Link #16390
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
BTW, I see that the relationship thread has become an annoying place again, huh?

Took a peek in there... most of Haru's comments wanted me to pick up a pair of obscenely large hammers and pound massive, tank-sized holes in them.

Needless to say, he's making a mountain out of a molehill.

Quote:
DAKARA!!!
DAKARA JA NAI!!!

Quote:
Isn't this just like Keroko-kun having dialogue with Keroko-chan or Tormenk talking with Katrina? The innuendo comes from you people, not me!
HELL NO!

The cases you've listed are of creators interacting with their OWN CREATIONS. This is a case of a Creator-san interacting with a Canon Character.

VERY different dynamic for me - people are allowed to screw with their own creations as much as they want, but if they cross the line into messing with others' things...
Old 2007-11-19, 21:57   Link #16391
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
And always count on you to escalate things farther... =_=;
No such thing for YOU, that is.

And fall for ME?! XD Incredible crack! XD XD XD

More like falling for the OC I'm planning.
"DON'T MAKE MY PURE-INTENTIONED SYMPATHETIC ACTION LOOK LIKE A FIRST STEP TO TAKING ADVANTAGE OF HER!!!"

But it sounded so first person

Secret desires?

Quote:
(And no ero-scenes planned.)
I'm sure that's what FlameSparkZ thought when he first started

Speaking of which, I need to know his secret on how he always manages to somewhat Consistently update his story... =_=

Quote:
You're starting to make crazy scenarios again...
Grissom: "You can always say stop..."

Quote:
I know he replied, I just don't want to read it yet... =_=

Maybe later when school's over...
Old 2007-11-19, 22:08   Link #16392
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
AC-130 Pilot: "Gunship on station."
AC-130 FCO: "Crew, provide cover for friendly ground unit marked by flashing strobe. Do not fire on any target marked with a flashing strobe."

*On the ground, TK's heat signature is flashing in thermal vision*

AC-130 FCO: "TV, confirm you see the friendly."
AC-130 TV Operator: "Corfirm, I have visual on friendly. Infantry inbound."
AC-130 FCO: "Right, crew, you're clear to engage hostile infantry."

*AC-130 fires 105mm howitzer*

Don't worry TK, I got your back.
Roger that Wildfire the crack writing is currently in progress keep up the fire until it's complete!

Quote:
I

Ah, well, you know, ermm, you see, there is this, something and other...

Chrono's parents.
Now was that so hard?

Quote:

*Trip and slam face on the floor*

Clyde and Lindy actually.

I swear, if Chrono had his father's taste... =_=

Then again, there's always the shotgun theory... >.> BUT WHY?!
Heh I laughed when I saw that given the venom poor old Amy tends to get from you.

Quote:
Spoiler for Size:
Oh nice pic saved!

Quote:
Grab yourself some pics from the Image thread then!
I want Hayate's character development!
But posting up lots of hawt pictures is easier and most people are ultimately rather lazy.

Quote:
Aww...

Well, to tell the truth, I'm really not doing too well in continuing RevivalS...
This old-era HAXX-fest isn't sounding too appealing now... I just want to stay as close to canon as fanon can get.
I'm actually thinking of scrapping more power-up developments for Aurion and just let him stay as he is. Maybe I'll just hand over a changed Tyrfing to Grandis later as a replacement if I destroy Gottes Racher in the arc I'm planning...
*Lurks in the background in a Gendo pose.* "The Scenario is proceeding as predicted..."

Quote:
Judging by the fabric, I don't think it'll work.
Yep most likely it just looks a few shades darker.

Quote:
Won't Rein just do?
No need more Chibis!
Quote:

Meh, I don't mind that much. She's still more magically powerful than pretty much everyone in the cast. And having Reinforce-level power all the time is unreasonably HAXX. But then, the great SHAFT in StrikerS...

*See protective fanboy mob lurking behind Aaron* I'd start running buddy.

Quote:
Well, at least leave the head out... or maybe just hold the limbs in place...
I don't know any mage that couldn't blast a little ice of his limbs would have to be pretty weak. =/

Quote:
Since being soft in the battle field is not a smart choice...
No, no it's not.

Quote:
Nanoha-style X 10.
More like US army style...

http://urbangrounds.com/2005/07/16/pfc-tschiderer/
http://www.pointblankarmor.com/PDFs/at_sniper071505.pdf

Stuff like this is why despite all the shit I’ll have to deal with I still want to join the army.

Quote:
And that balmoral looks expensive...
*ponders using the Barrier Jacket system to poof up tons of designer hats to sell for huge profits*

Quote:
Tesla-nee?
Seems I'm not alone in feeling this just dosen't compute.

Quote:
Though that really sounded promising.
The crack gas seems to have effected me more then I thought a one-shot at the least is in the works...

Quote:
Heh. Nice try. But that still not up to my taste. Majorly because of my preference of cute/MOE over elegant or seductive.

But most importantly...

One of the most important factors in making a Hayate pic good for me is how well you can emulate her face from official works. That's her primary charming point for me. Her body is rather secondary since the artwork in StrikerS tend to shift her figure from being appropriately shapely () to looking like that of a tall kid. -_-;

Spoiler for Hayate pic:

Here's an example.

Her pose and outfit is already provocative without being too explicit. Her body proportions are excellently accurate to what I'd imagine at her age. AND she retains the daintily charming aura with her expression. Thus, a most attractive blend of the Hayate fanservice that I like.

Was that OOC of me?
Not really since I've been rather sure you've been obsessed with and wanted herfrom the start, this sort of creepy breakdown of what you find attractive about her has merely reinforced that.

Quote:
Those that I plan when she's captured by Grandis are more borderline-steamy than outright hawt. I think I'll be using the helpless but still headstrong angle.
The captured princess angle then eh?

Quote:
BTW, he's gonna have an intense fight with Signum and Agito in Unison beforehand.
Stand by for: INTENSE SWORD FIGHTING ACTION!

Quote:
Oh, no. Please. Send me one...

<begins plotting for Arcas to disrupt the wedding a la Shrek.>
You should know you can't fight true love Reiji he's doomed to fail.

Quote:

Hayate doesn't have a lightning attack, does she?

Anyway, drowning is possible. She just need to make the atmosphere extremely dense with water molecules that it's difficult to breathe. That's what she does to make people go to "sleep" anyway. But, it's not going to be effective against flyers. >.>
Umm you know the air has a saturation point where any more water you add will just fall out of it right? That's why we can have "100%" humidity the air is literately fully loaded with water anymore added will simply condense and fall to the ground as dew so this is pretty much impossible. This is dependent on temperature, but no temperature that a human could acutally survive would have a dew point high enough to allow you to drown in water vapor.

Quote:
Actually, her fists are deadlier than her techniques. It's just that she refrains from using them because of their doctrines.

*read Mana Disruption*
Templars are stupid too apparently.

Quote:
That would be quite OOC, unless she somehow returns to Reinforce I.
Bah she needs to spend some time with the SAS then...

They'll toughen her up.

Quote:
H-Holy killing intent ...
that intent is real for me at least, you can't chose my career path and not ask yourself if you could really kill other people and I can safely say that yes I can and might well have too.

Quote:
Oh, Sharazad won't be that absurd and cast the spell off just on the spur of the moment. Flying around, channeling Elements, etc., and then start the ball rolling.
She'd still certainly need to focus heavily to cast such a thing leaving her wide open for a brutal pummeling.
Quote:

*Sharazad goes to another corner for deep contemplation and sobs*

given that I just pummeled another one of her "powers" above she has good reason too.

Quote:
I think Sharazad's going to show something about this first in Chapter Five. Nothing like a tidal wave, but still strong enough.
Your a good writer, but I'm having trouble seeing this fight being anything other then giggle and eye roll inducing at the moment. =/
[quote]

Quote:
Rocks can be used, she'll just cause a mountainous landslide.
That would tend to involve having a mountain and an enemy willing to stand on it while you cause said rock slide... Plus this isn't all that impressive Hayate could just blast the side of the mountain and cause the same thing, this is like having a power to "cause avalanches" well whoopie-de-frikkin-do so dose any dude with as tick of TNT!

Quote:
Can't help it, she is that way.
People can change, she should.

Quote:
Forcing water into a target is difficult. It's not like water goes in easily through skin or any such barriers, orifices such as mouth, ears, and well, the part at the bottom, would be much better. Well, magic could probably do that, but Sharazad's not a complete mage per se.

In any case, if you manage to force water in, the target will probably start to bloat. Water, being less viscous than oil, reaches the inner parts of the body easily enough and it's absorbed through the cells via osmosis. Excess water is gathered at the bladder and released as urine. Still, we need to consider that the kidneys can handle only a particular volume of water at any one time, so you would probably cause kidneys to malfunction (vessels bursting, etc.). That, and with enough water, the cells will start to burst as well due to hypotonicity. Some other things can happen as well, but we'll do for now. Cells dying are not good signs of health.
I'd also ask why if you can do this you wouldn't use something more dangerous like lethal chemicals or corrosive agents they'd do allot more damage allot faster then water would.

Quote:
Yes, pure water isn't a good conductor because of the lack of soluble ions.

And, yes again, Sharazad can control weather.
Isn't a good one, but it still conducts all the same so firing a water jet at someone with lightning powers would still be a very bad idea.

Quote:
Although whats the bet that the writers believe that 1v1 are cooler..
A well done one on one Duels is cool, they're stupid, but they are cool you can't deny that.

Quote:
You'd also have to hope that Nanoha is following a friendly set of ROE during the battle, else she's just going to level the builidings......
Acutally only her really heavy spells seem able to do that and she couldn't jsut spam those willy nilly she certainly won't be leveling any buildings with accel shooter or even Divine Buster.
Quote:
I'm just surprised since this is just out there in terms of pairings... Coming from TK none the less...
Hey I have my crack moments just like anyone else!

Quote:
I've said much the same thing before and it's true.

Quote:
Go for it!
Already going...

Quote:
Truth.
I'd disagree this is more like an attack helicopter and the problem with those is they tend to have to get close enough for the targets to shot back which complicates matters. I've always consider mages less aircraft and more highly mobile helicopters.

Quote:
Still, we don't need people releasing supplies of crack when it's not needed..
And who's to say how much crack is needed hmmm?

Quote:
You're not going to be able to run very far in that
Acutally given that's he's probably referring to this and it's basiclly power armor he'll do fine.

Quote:
Getting ready to take advantage of her emotional fragility if I don't miss my guess.

Quote:
That just doesn't compute...
Yeah Signum/Maiden? I don't think so.

Last edited by Tk3997; 2007-11-19 at 23:30.
Old 2007-11-19, 22:27   Link #16393
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Beaver knife?
A medical instrument. Also called sickle knife... if I'm not wrong.

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!????????

Quote:
Heh. Nice try. But that still not up to my taste. Majorly because of my preference of cute/MOE over elegant or seductive.

But most importantly...

Spoiler for Hayate pic:

Here's an example.

Was that OOC of me?

As expected of our resident Hayate-con.

Quote:
Beaver Knife???

What's Astra doing there
One of my possible ideas.

Quote:

Now where have I seen this before...

Like Chaos said, this is the part where the girl falls for the guy even when he doesn't feel anything....

Hayate pulling a DC II Nanaka?

Or... *Aurion drinks youth potion*

*aftermath*

Aurion: Nah, I don't think I'll try that again. It was an unnerving experience.
Hayate: I think I was a little bit longing for...
Aurion: For who?
Hayate: For Hell’s Inquisitor.
Aurion: Eh?
Hayate: But I can't see him anymore... So, that love has ended.

Quote:
Hayate will get plenty of lovin' in LegendS...

...which will happen right after I beat Lufia & the Fortress of Doom...

...and its sequel...

...and FFVI...

...<blushes> and Illusion of Gaia...

...and a couple other SNES games...

<sigh>
The good old SNES days. Some of the best RPGs were there and then.

Ever played Terranigma?

Quote:

Quote:
I know he replied, I just don't want to read it yet... =_=

Maybe later when school's over...
I'm amazed (( not )) by how he is able to say the same OLDDDDDDDDDDDD things shamelessly no matter what we were discussing, even if it's not Yuunoha.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-11-19, 22:37   Link #16394
LimitedEternal
Nuclear Fusion

Quote:
Acutally given that's he's probably referring to this and it's basiclly power armor he'll do fine.

Ahhh, the HEV suit. Suitable for blood loss, resonance cascades, high explosives, and about anything short of instagib-level firepower. Oh and it works good on the crack around here, too!

Signum as maiden =/= compute. You'd be the next stain on Laevatein first.

And it's nice to see some love for Hayate around here.
Old 2007-11-19, 22:45   Link #16395
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
The captured princess angle then eh?
More like the

Spoiler:

angle.

Quote:
You should know you can't fight true love Reiji he's doomed to fail.
If it's true love, then yes he is.

But he's banking on the possibility that it's just two older people who're tired of not having someone to *cuddle* with at night.

Either way, please work it into the scenario.

If he's wrong, just have someone blast him thru a wall... that tends to work pretty well.

Quote:
The good old SNES days. Some of the best RPGs were there and then.

Ever played Terranigma?

Some of the best ARE still there - Chrono Trigger & FFVI come to mind.

And no, I've not played it. Tell me more.

Wait, there is an English version, right?
Old 2007-11-19, 22:54   Link #16396
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
Quote:

As nice that picture is, it lacks one very important thing:

Spoiler for minor nws?:

GAiNAX likes to whore out Shinji/Kaworu and Rei/Asuka because it's the only two things they can whore out without the entire fandom jumping on them, even though they do it anyway.

Quote:

Fun fact: GAiNAX is doing the manga for the Shinji Ikari Raising Project, which is pretty much Shinji/Rei fluff. Anno's new studio is doing the manga of Angelic Days, which is Shinji/Asuka.

Geeze Anno how subtle can you get? (Another fact: Asuka's his favorite character )

Quote:
I see.... yep, definetly some werid hours
Meh, just because I stay up till 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post

Ahhh, the HEV suit. Suitable for blood loss, resonance cascades, high explosives, and about anything short of instagib-level firepower. Oh and it works good on the crack around here, too!
Oh Half-Life :3
Old 2007-11-19, 23:11   Link #16397
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
Tais: ACHOO!!
Yui: Tais don't do that. You scared the heck out of me.
Tais: Sorry. For some strange reason I felt that someone was talking about me.
*whistles*

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu
How hard can it be to make something up? You could always do something like this:
"Jagged elements dancing in the skies, gather to my hand and explode with the ferocity you possess, Maelstorm Superior!"

"I call upon the raging elements, the fury of the storm. Come to me. Surround me and fill me with your power. With the shining gods at your side, surge and strike down all upon this stage amidst Heaven and Earth! Kyu. Ten. Ou. Gen. Rai. Sei. Fu. Ka. Ten. Son!"
Now THAT's an aria

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu
Now I'm wondering what are you up to...
*whistles*

Quote:
Ahhh, right.....

*moves away from Lowe*
Hey come back, I won't bite!

Quote:

"Mariel-san, you handle the reinforcements of his mechanical frames. Anesthetic officer, handle the drip at 16... no, 10, and adjust according the the mechanical adjustment rates. Stabilize the adrelanine flows, and do not let overcharge of electricity bypass... This is the sensitive part..."

Following reformation of large safenus vena, to prepare for grafting on the coronary arteries, and adjust the heart-lung machine at on-off, per the surgeon's movement...

This was something extremely impossible. A tri-linked surgery on the mechanical aspects, magical and physical... A surgeon, mage-doctor and engineer together in the operating theater... It had broken all regulations of official medicine, especially since... a nurse, Astra was assigned to handle the grafting, a nurse... a nurse... holding a knife. In the worst case scenario, his license as a nurse would be permanently revoked.

But human life was at stake. The medical team faced the possibilities of trial... But this team is one... one to save life. That is why...

Astra said it. The forbidden word.

"Beaver knife."

What the hell's supposed to happen here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale
I know... it's appealing...

*grasping my hands who's cracking to dish stuff that is not well-thought-out through Night's regulations of control*
We've been regulated by Nightengale's divine influence all this time?

Quote:
Hmm...

How about something like...

Spoiler:

*runs*

Quote:

Yeah but if I read LoweGear's Lyrical Magic concept right, it isn't intended for offensive spells, but some Fonic artes and hymns ARE offensive in nature.

Will it allow offensive spells? Because what I understand from what I read is that it doesn't.
It CAN be used for defensive spells, but it isn't the best medium to do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon
Ding ding! LoweGear has mastered skill, "Cliff hanger maker".

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon
There can only be one suspect!! *points at LoweGear holding a can of crack spray*
This isn't crack spray! It's "Air Freshener "!!!!

Quote:

I JUST CAN'T DO IT @_@ !!!! Blue-cheese I can take, epic-cheese is fine, sweet-cheese is the stuff I live on,

BUT CHEESY cliche lines like that would drive me insane!
BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL!!!!!!!!!

*runs*

Quote:
Reiji: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Lindy musn't be paired with the crazy gray-haired man!! She is our pure and unstained MILF Goddess!!!
Well O'Niel is crazy and gray-haired at this point... but he is also GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito

...sexy... Hayate... sugoi... <bleeds nose & faints>
Weak

Quote:
*Urge to write crack rising...*

Though how can you be pure and unstained when you’ve already had a kid? That seems kinda you know impossible.

Edit:I also love the use of the word MILF in relation with those unstained and pure… You know what it means right?
Yeah.

Besides, Lindy deserves some loving after all that time alone and destitute you know

Quote:
I do question his capability to become, and I quote, "As big of a pervert as" me -_-

But now that he mentioned that, I've remembered my original purpose for coming to the OC thread in the first place.

It wasn't to create chaos and wreck havoc. (Though that was fun )
It wasn't to band the anti-Legion forces together. (Though it would have been nice )
It wasn't even about my own OC! (Though that was actually plan B )

It was about my favorite Nanoha CANON pairing

Looking back now, that was one heck of a sidetrack
My friend, that is one of many of the OC's mind-altering powers

Quote:
OF COURSE I know what it means!! Just because I'm modest doesn't make me ignorant!!

And not "pure and unstained" like that!

Besides, I thought "pure and unstained" were the typical words that went with a Goddess... but I'm just human. I could be wrong.

<picks up illegally large hammer>

And if you write that crack, I swear to God...
Lindy maybe a Goddess in our eyes, but she's still human

And you swear to God, what?

Quote:
I think we're gonna need an increase in the budget to cover the cost of mission damages
*Whistles*

Quote:

Oooooh Nicely Played Aaron, nicely played

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R

But most importantly...

Spoiler for Hayate pic:

Here's an example.

Was that OOC of me?
[Parameters Set!]

[Target Locked On!]

[Commence Firing!]

Spoiler for HASHA!!!!!!!!:

Quote:
Those that I plan when she's captured by Grandis are more borderline-steamy than outright hawt. I think I'll be using the helpless but still headstrong angle.

BTW, he's gonna have an intense fight with Signum and Agito in Unison beforehand.
Steamy is still good

And Signum/Agito FTMFW!!!!!

Quote:
Oh, no. Please. Send me one...

<begins plotting for Arcas to disrupt the wedding a la Shrek>
Now if my Armored Division can help it

DON'T LET HIM GET PAST THE DEFENSES!!!!!

Quote:
Another idea could be using a resonance system for spells, making them more powerful or the opposite by altering the spells' frequencies...

A Lyrical mage would fight similarly to a Bard in MMOs, where his Lyrical Magic increases the power of his allies' spells, or dampen the power of that of his enemies. Maybe I would say that whatever Lyrical spell the mage is casting affects the entire field, making either of the above true for both parties. However, we can also say that race and language comes into play here--a Mid-Childan Lyrical mage would only power up those who understand his tunes (or in technical terms, those who use his same magic frequency or magic language/code) and so his spells will only affect Mid-Childan mages. Same holds true for Belkan Lyrical Magic, or other magic systems. And of course, there are other Lyrical spells that increase or decrease defense, magic defense, accuracy, etc. (I love being a Bard in MMOs BTW. )

And then comes the Fonic Artes... They could be used by Fon Masters to power up their own spells... In other words, a Fon Master could be a combination of a regular mage and a Lyrical mage, but obviously with neither of its parts as good as either individually.

Ehm, just a tiny mindburst there. But damn, I so want to create a Lyrical Mage now...

Erio, since when have you acquired the ability to read my mind?

I Do Approve of this!

Quote:

Quote:
In fanfics and doujins.
Quote:
Quote:

Gainax did start out as fans and doujin creators IIRC...

Although that pic is

Quote:
*pats back*

Quote:
And I nabbed Hayate...
Why am I not surprised?

Quote:

See below:

Quote:

Even if you have no intention (yeah right) , keep this up and SHE will fall for YOU. Which then in turn leads to the Ero-scene, which then in turn solidifies people's belief that it was

JUST AS PLANNED!!!!

If not, and you dump her, which then she would suffer an emotional break down and do something stupid. People would carve an idol of you made of animal waste, and dump you in the same hole as "Shinji the Puss", "Keitaro the Wuss", and "Makoto the Bastard" and "Shinji (F/SN) the Fuc-" ...
So Aaron knows Keikakuu Dorii afterall

Quote:
More like US army style...

http://urbangrounds.com/2005/07/16/pfc-tschiderer/
http://www.pointblankarmor.com/PDFs/at_sniper071505.pdf

Stuff like this is why despite all the shit I’ll have to deal with I still want to join the army.
Youch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997
The crack gas seems to have effected me more then I thought a one-shot at the least is in the works...
Just As Planned

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997
Bah she needs to spend some time with the SAS then...

They'll toughen her up.

*sulks in corner about not having CoD4*

Quote:

Aaron008R is NOW our Resident Hayate-Con!!!!!

*runs*

Quote:
Now where have I seen this before...

Like Chaos said, this is the part where the girl falls for the guy even when he doesn't feel anything....

Hayate pulling a DC II Nanaka?

Or... *Aurion drinks youth potion*

*aftermath*

Aurion: Nah, I don't think I'll try that again. It was an unnerving experience.
Hayate: I think I was a little bit longing for...
Aurion: For who?
Hayate: For Hell’s Inquisitor.
Aurion: Eh?
Hayate: But I can't see him anymore... So, that love has ended.

TRUE GOD AMONGST GODS INDEED

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-11-19, 23:13   Link #16398
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
*pat pat*
Quote:

Quote:

JUST AS PLANNED!!!!

Sorry, i'd have to agree with Chaos here... although hopefully the latter doesn't happen and you can't cast into the same league as those dammed souls....
Quote:
Better check your equipment then.... Looks like you've got a dud
Quote:
Not really since I've been rather sure you've been obsessed with and wanted herfrom the start, this sort of creepy breakdown of what you find attractive about her has merely reinforced that.

Quote:
Stand by for: INTENSE SWORD FIGHTING ACTION!

Quote:
A well done one on one Duels is cool, they're stupid, but they are cool you can't deny that.
True, duels are cool, although terribly inefficient... why waste the time when you can have your whole team steamroll over them one by one...
Quote:
Hey I have my crack moments just like anyone else!

Already going...

Quote:
I'd disagree this is more like an attack helicopter and the problem with those is they tend to have to get close enough for the targets to shot back which complicates matters. I've always consider mages less aircraft and more highly mobile helicopters.
Ahh, woops, got blindsided for a moment... yes that's correct. Although it's still going to be extrememly difficult without fliers.
Quote:
And who's to say how much crack is needed hmmm?
Errm, I'll get back to you on thet

Quote:

Quote:
One of my possible ideas.
Sounds good.
Old 2007-11-19, 23:23   Link #16399
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
And no, I've not played it. Tell me more.

Wait, there is an English version, right?
In the distant past, a calamitous struggle between light and dark took place on this planet. The clash of the two opposing powers scoured the planet's surface entirely of life, and the two forces fell into a deep sleep...

In the world on the inside of the planet, there exists just one small village of Crysta. Ark a mischievous teenage boy, somehow causes a crisis in the village that makes it necessary for him to leave. His trip to save his fellow villagers eventually becomes a journey across time to resurrect the planet.

What adventures will his epic quest bring? Will he ever complete his journey through the dangers of an unborn world?

Courtesy of TerraEarth.

You can also get the... roms here. >_>

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post

What the hell's supposed to happen here?
Phanan, or anybody, Aurion even... undergoing operation... magical, physical and mechanical all at the same time.

It's still pending anyway. Can't write it without having set some things in stone first.

Old 2007-11-19, 23:30   Link #16400
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Quote:
It's pretty hard to say. The storm was supercharged by Fate to throw enough energy to force activate the jewel seeds in the ocean and she was around AAA then.
Ahhh but remember because of her weaken state that spell almost knocked her out and it probably did drain quite a lot of her remaining reserves.

And when I said 100% lightning I meant to use a spell that is purely lightning in nature without any incantations, which the more I look at it is probably not very likely.

Quote:
In Fate's case, her own development far out-striped Arf until the two had quite a power gap.
A familiar was never meant to be more powerful than the master. Because one, if the master were a cruel person that familiar might rebel, and actually win. Two, the familiar would probably need a lot more mana upkeep from the master, and if the master were actually the weaker one it would be extremely taxing. There are probably other reasons, but this is what I can think of for the moment.

Quote:
LOL and just for fun I'll join in too.

T:"Just bear this 2 things in mind. Take no prisoners and there's no such thing as overkill. Though I'll hardly have to remind you of all people anyway. "
Gen: "Like you were in a position to order me in the first place."
T: "Not much you can do this time Katrina.Though the idea of sending a yaoi bomb over to the leader sounds nice, his head is already marked by someone else."
Katrina:" As if I could be interested in them at all."
T: Well then, break spines and crush craniums Gen ."

Gen: "That's the least I'll do.Lets go ."
Avatar: Online and functional. Systems all green.
Eva: Full Drive -Rampage Mode-
Right, let Gen do things the messy way and destroy the whole bunch of them. I'll send Itsuki after the false shepherd.

Quote:
Not even monks can resist Rein. Or was it Hayate?
Rein. And actual monks not being able to risk temptation? Highly unlikely. But if they were chibicons in disguised then.........I'll leave you to imagine the outcome.

Quote:
I don't want to hear that from a nose-bleeder -_-
Guess someone is missing some dosages of philosophy and poetry. Ahhh we must do something!

Quote:
I know, the last one tried to kill me when I was just a few months old -_- I thought it came back to finish the job 19 years later...

But in any case yeah, I'm fine now... Not a completely recovery yeah though.

(A good learning experience, now I know what it feels like to be worried about death)
If you reach anywhere remotely near 39 degrees you would have needed a shot for the fever already, and not hang around hoping it'll get better naturally, because its can be quite dangerous to your health. Well good thing you're better now.

Quote:
"No! Vergil's cooler!"

"No! Dante's cooler!"

"No! Vergil's cooler!"

Bleh...as if he's the only one who can use Beowulf.

Quote:
Fiend.

Quote:
Grab yourself some pics from the Image thread then!
I want Hayate's character development!
Nahh we have you to do the character development part, but not the hawt rabu-rabu and "iiiiiyaaaaaaaaa" moments.

Quote:
Judging by the fabric, I don't think it'll work.
Who knows?

Quote:

Oi oi....stop hogging her all to yourself, Aaron!

Quote:
Tesla-nee?
Aneki!! Cracktastic.

Quote:

But most importantly...

Spoiler for Hayate pic:

Here's an example.

Was that OOC of me?
Oh the Hayate pillow case. Would love to have one.

Quote:

No, "いやあああああああああああ!!!!" moments?

Quote:
Arcas. Hey, Arcas! Look at your Creator-san ogling your imouto in unclean ways.
Would be funny to see the creation own the creator.

Quote:
Got any pics?

Well it seems that aside from the movie/ova releases there's going to be a anime series too.

Spoiler for ryogi shiki:

Spoiler for another one:

This is the anime's site. One of the clickable tab links at the bottom lets you view some thumbnail screenshots.

Quote:
lol Its still just a weird idea still... but I guess she'd be like Fei/Id...

Quote:
Another idea could be using a resonance system for spells, making them more powerful or the opposite by altering the spells' frequencies...

A Lyrical mage would fight similarly to a Bard in MMOs, where his Lyrical Magic increases the power of his allies' spells, or dampen the power of that of his enemies. Maybe I would say that whatever Lyrical spell the mage is casting affects the entire field, making either of the above true for both parties. However, we can also say that race and language comes into play here--a Mid-Childan Lyrical mage would only power up those who understand his tunes (or in technical terms, those who use his same magic frequency or magic language/code) and so his spells will only affect Mid-Childan mages. Same holds true for Belkan Lyrical Magic, or other magic systems. And of course, there are other Lyrical spells that increase or decrease defense, magic defense, accuracy, etc. (I love being a Bard in MMOs BTW. )

And then comes the Fonic Artes... They could be used by Fon Masters to power up their own spells... In other words, a Fon Master could be a combination of a regular mage and a Lyrical mage, but obviously with neither of its parts as good as either individually.

Ehm, just a tiny mindburst there. But damn, I so want to create a Lyrical Mage now...
Hmm...now that's an idea. Using Resonance Lyrical magic to boost power levels, they would work like arias. Ideas ideas!

Quote:
Or maybe have a device specialized in casting pure Lightning, similar to how Chrono's device can cast Eternal Coffin, which apparently is composed of pure Ice elemental...
That works too.

Quote:
Al Hazerd?!

And you're organizing a gathering now?
Yeah some of my friends are coming back from Australia, holidays and all (just like how Kha should be finished with exams and going back to Singapore soon). So I'm just planning a little get together since we don't really meet often (the whole lot of us got to know each other through a gaming server).

Quote:
Yeah it was spelled Chrno.
I have to say I was rather disappointed with Chrno Crusade. Somehow it just didn't feel right in many ways.

Quote:

I'd appreciate it, but there's no need to follow what I want... It's supposed to be fun for everyone
Well no matter, the ones I have currently under works are all non-Earthlings. Which reminds me I need to stop procrastinating and get some ideas on how to finish their profiles.

Quote:

Case in point, Isamu(pure close combat) and Iza(hybrid familiar with both ranged and close combat), from my OC pool.
:O

Quote:
Her music is quite good!
Her music is good but her voice really isn't. If you heard her sing live you'll know.

Quote:

Quote:
Sure, she'd be familiar with teamwork. Although with the other's? Probably not to the extent that the Weavers are with each other. Team v Individuals.
Not sure, though I'm sure as a combat instructor Nanoha would have thought team tactics, like how she taught RF6's rookie forwards. It would make sense that she should at least know teamwork herself.

Quote:
Not quite, I live in Australia
I see.

Quote:

Quote:
And I nabbed Hayate...

[quote=Aaron008R;1262078]
What about my works?

Quote:

Quote:

JUST AS PLANNED!!!!

You watch too much School Days...and I seriously still doubt you've only played one eroge.