AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-05-04, 04:49   Link #7181
erfine
hugs@Ranka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawx9 View Post
I'm still waiting for Nanami to have her swing at her during this arc, especially if she keeps up with these 'subtle' hints.
Who was Nanami again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post
Well she had alot more going for her then Eba did in the past arc, that's for damn sure.
I wasn't really asking if you found her appealing. I meant she's basically background art at this point.
erfine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-04, 06:19   Link #7182
cmgmcmg
Friendly friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfine View Post
Who was Nanami again?
How cruel. Either you actually forgot my previous favorite character of this manga or you're just being evily sarcastic!

You think you can swing the bat? Show your bling and let me shine you!

Let's Dance!" - Dimitri
cmgmcmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-04, 07:17   Link #7183
521JI

u know haruto and eba gonna end up together its just how seo kouji does his work. ain't that what happened in suzuka. mr main male protaganist (forgot his name) ends up with suzuka in the end. :P
Old 2011-05-04, 07:26   Link #7184
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by 521JI View Post
u know haruto and eba gonna end up together its just how seo kouji does his work. ain't that what happened in suzuka. mr main male protaganist (forgot his name) ends up with suzuka in the end. :P
Although in Suzuka case she had the manga named after her.... it is quite hard to lose when you have that power being the title character
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-04, 11:49   Link #7185
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfine View Post

I wasn't really asking if you found her appealing. I meant she's basically background art at this point.
That's cool.

I just want to snarf her silly~

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-06, 15:09   Link #7186
darkmanure

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcroDave View Post
Huh? Haruto has been an idiot from page 1.

Yup, this whole arc would actually have some drama if Haruto was dating Nanami. Oh what could have been...

I find it hard to give 2 shits about Asuka. Apparently neither does Seo. The sooner she fades away from this story the better....

Akari is awesome.

Was she ever needed? Her 'black-mailing' didn't actually result in anything happening. Another completely pointless development & character.
I agree with everything.

Asuka should never had happened. The story would be much more interesting if Haruto was single for those years or with Nanami, resulting in one last fight between her and Yuzuki, with Yuzuki winning of course.

Asuka needs to be done with already and disappear. I equate every panel she's in as a filler panel because of how boring it is. Hell majority of the chapters post time skip has been boring before Yuzuki and Rin came back.
darkmanure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-06, 21:46   Link #7187
cmgmcmg
Friendly friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmanure View Post
Asuka should never had happened. The story would be much more interesting if Haruto was single for those years or with Nanami, resulting in one last fight between her and Yuzuki, with Yuzuki winning of course.

Asuka needs to be done with already and disappear. I equate every panel she's in as a filler panel because of how boring it is. Hell majority of the chapters post time skip has been boring before Yuzuki and Rin came back.
I agree that Haruto X Asuka should have never happened. Oh Nanami... What could have been...

But I did like Asuka before they satarted dating. I can't dis old Asuka

You think you can swing the bat? Show your bling and let me shine you!

Let's Dance!" - Dimitri
cmgmcmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-06, 22:09   Link #7188
Johnny
Working the bags...

Whose to say that the roles wouldn't have been reversed? He could have nerfed Nanami just as easily as he did Asuka...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-06, 22:38   Link #7189
Shadow5YA

He already did. Nanami is just a side character now.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-07, 00:43   Link #7190
Fawx9

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmanure View Post
I agree with everything.

That's because Seo tried to keep their relationship as stagnate as possible in order to more easily get to an Eba end(which is still ridiculous in my eyes, grow up move on, shit happens). If they had the same interactions as they did pre-time skip then Eba would have no chance at all at coming back. Now though it's much more easy to write Asuka away, since he's basically already done that with all the "Oh we can't meet today, I have class/club stuff".
Fawx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-09, 17:27   Link #7191
Shadow5YA

Right now, I'm just hoping Seo keeps the fail to this series. Loveplus Rinko Days and Princess Lucia are still great, so I'm hoping they'll stay great. All of his terrible ideas can stay in KNIM since everyone gave up on the writing quality being as good as it started out anyway.
Old 2011-05-09, 18:50   Link #7192
Key Board
Carbon

I don't like Rinko Days

the title is Rinko Days, but the protagonist keeps leading Manaka on

typical Seo
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-09, 22:18   Link #7193
Simon_Lord

Send a message via MSN to Simon_Lord
guys come on! Kimi no iru machi is pretty good! i feel myself connected with the caracters and how the feel reflects real people. Not like Suzuka wich i only wanted to slap for 140 some chapters

by the way i got myself a Bamboo tablet and ive colored Eba Yuzuki for my first attempt, hope you guys enjoy it!

Old 2011-05-09, 22:43   Link #7194
Shadow5YA

What kind of people are you hanging out with? I don't know any guy who would uproot his life and move to stalk his exgirlfriend. The love triangle between Nanami and Yuzuki was more realistic, but the series has departed from that long ago.
Old 2011-05-09, 23:28   Link #7195
Simon_Lord

Send a message via MSN to Simon_Lord
oh yeah you're right...hmm anyway i dont like to bash on things i just appreciate it for what they are. dont be so pessimist :P
Old 2011-05-10, 01:06   Link #7196
xeon921

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
What kind of people are you hanging out with? I don't know any guy who would uproot his life and move to stalk his exgirlfriend. The love triangle between Nanami and Yuzuki was more realistic, but the series has departed from that long ago.
While I lived in the college dorms, there were a few guys every now and then that did chase after their ex-girlfriends to this college from different states. Don't really care how it went for them, but it does happen.
xeon921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-10, 03:56   Link #7197
Kikuchi

Spoiler for 134:
Kikuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-10, 05:28   Link #7198
oDin01

Seo has been building things up for the next chapter. I hope he doesn't disappoint or do a cop out. Can't really do any worst than the Kazama arc.
oDin01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-10, 07:25   Link #7199
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeon921 View Post
While I lived in the college dorms, there were a few guys every now and then that did chase after their ex-girlfriends to this college from different states. Don't really care how it went for them, but it does happen.
Universities are different. People naturally have to move when they start going to a university anyway, whether it's to another city, or just the dorms away from their home. In that case, those who still live in their family's home during that time are uncommon.

However, people don't willingly move to a new city in the middle of high school like that.
Old 2011-05-10, 08:38   Link #7200
darkmanure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawx9 View Post
That's because Seo tried to keep their relationship as stagnate as possible in order to more easily get to an Eba end(which is still ridiculous in my eyes, grow up move on, shit happens). If they had the same interactions as they did pre-time skip then Eba would have no chance at all at coming back. Now though it's much more easy to write Asuka away, since he's basically already done that with all the "Oh we can't meet today, I have class/club stuff".
Seo should have never started it in the first place. Out of nowhere She liked him and told him date me or I'll move away and of course his friends telling him how he should feel. He only accepted because he didn't want to have her move away a lose their friendship, damn his white knight tendencies. Rebound relationship especially a forced one isn't going to go anywhere anyways.

He is better off single post time skip, at least his character wouldn't have regressed as much as it did if he was. The guy is a shell of his former self, a pathetic one at that.
darkmanure is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life