Quote:
Originally Posted by c933103 View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-10, 19:36   Link #4784
Flere821
Lurker

*facepalm* people, I suggest you guys re-read the summaries me and a few others people have made (link in my sig).
Spoiler for corrections:
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 01:57   Link #4785
rickiminato

why kirito are in vegetative state?
this current arc of sao is the last or will be continue?
Old 2014-08-11, 02:14   Link #4786
l.kostas

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickiminato View Post
why kirito are in vegetative state?
this current arc of sao is the last or will be continue?
It is revealed in the end of volume 14, beginning of volume 15:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=2889
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=2936

Alicization is the last arc, but it is long.There are still many volumes to be released.
l.kostas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 05:02   Link #4787
hamazura
whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
*facepalm* people, I suggest you guys re-read the summaries me and a few others people have made (link in my sig).
Spoiler for corrections:
oh you are the translator guy, okay so, once again
Spoiler for ...:
Old 2014-08-11, 06:07   Link #4788
M.A.D

Ahaha! Sorry, guys. My bad XD. It's been a long time since I've read Flere's summaries, so some of the names might have jumbled up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
oh you are the translator guy, okay so, once again
Spoiler for ...:
Spoiler for :

"If thou find thy neighbor trying to touch thy loli, thine right for crotch related violence is justified. Thou dost unleash upon those foolish lot thy righteous fury.

If in which the unlucky knaves miss death's sweet release, upon the males, a change of fate shall befall them. For they shall become "man-woman", harbingers of doom & fashionable clothing tastes."

--From the Book of Haulia
M.A.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 06:15   Link #4789
hamazura
whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.D View Post
Ahaha! Sorry, guys. My bad XD. It's been a long time since I've read Flere's summaries, so some of the names might have jumbled up.

Spoiler for :
thank you for your last sentence now somehow i know alicization gonna be best arc with worst ending. fuck harem
Old 2014-08-11, 06:50   Link #4790
M.A.D

Quote:
thank you for your last sentence now somehow i know alicization gonna be best arc with worst ending. fuck harem
If it makes you feel better,
Spoiler for :

"If thou find thy neighbor trying to touch thy loli, thine right for crotch related violence is justified. Thou dost unleash upon those foolish lot thy righteous fury.

If in which the unlucky knaves miss death's sweet release, upon the males, a change of fate shall befall them. For they shall become "man-woman", harbingers of doom & fashionable clothing tastes."

Old 2014-08-11, 11:45   Link #4791
Rageth
Certified Degenerate

Quote:
He doesn't mean it's new members of the harem. He means they're already existing people, lol.
Rageth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 11:53   Link #4792
hamazura
whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rageth View Post
He doesn't mean it's new members of the harem. He means they're already existing people, lol.
dude, i know. lmao lol roflmao, what else?
alicization is perfect with kirito just + UW resident + villain, those 3 story-ruining harem are unneeded
Old 2014-08-11, 12:30   Link #4793
M.A.D

Quote:
dude, i know. lmao lol roflmao, what else?
alicization is perfect with kirito just + UW resident + villain, those 3 story-ruining harem are unneeded
Yeah, as if he hasn't got one already in the UW. Adding 3 more would just complete the whole set.

Actually, it's not completed even with those three added.

Old 2014-08-11, 12:51   Link #4794
ZIK5ZIK

Question

Flere821,
How finish this Web Final Alicization [Ch8 Pt42 (WEB 8 End) + Alicization WEB Final (Alicization END; SAO plot END)]?
What happened wisth personage?

In final chapter of Alicization(web-novel)- Kirito❤Asuna or harem(Kirito♡Asuna+Alice)?

Last edited by ZIK5ZIK; 2014-08-11 at 14:36.
ZIK5ZIK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 12:54   Link #4795
M.A.D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIK5ZIK View Post
Flere821,
How finish this web-novel Final Alicization?
What happened wisth personage?

In final chapter of Alicization(web-novel)- Kirito+Asuna or harem(Kirito+Asuna+Alice)?
That depends on what you count as the final. For me, There's only one ultimate way.

Old 2014-08-11, 13:08   Link #4796
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIK5ZIK View Post
In final chapter of Alicization(web-novel)- Kirito+Asuna or harem(Kirito+Asuna+Alice)?
Going by the summaries, I'd say Kirito+Asuna+Alice, somewhat. I mean, he's letting them fighting over him without making any clear choice himself, so...
Old 2014-08-11, 13:21   Link #4797
M.A.D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
Going by the summaries, I'd say Kirito+Asuna+Alice, somewhat. I mean, he's letting them fighting over him without making any clear choice himself, so...
He did make a clear choice, though. It was on the 74th floor of Aincrad castle. There's no going back from that decision.

Old 2014-08-11, 13:28   Link #4798
XFire
150% done

Quote:
That depends on what you count as the final. For me, There's only one ultimate way.
I see what you did there....
Old 2014-08-11, 13:41   Link #4799
Kazu-kun

Quote:
He did make a clear choice, though. It was on the 74th floor of Aincrad castle. There's no going back from that decision.
I don't know exactly what you're talking about but my point stands. At the end of Alicization (web) I don't get the feeling that Kirito and Asuna have the same relationship they had before. To me, he seems to regard Asuna and Alice pretty much in the same way at this point.
Old 2014-08-11, 14:50   Link #4800
M.A.D

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I see what you did there....
Haha, I quoted your post while thinking about replies for your siggy, only to realize that it was your sig a while later

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
I don't know exactly what you're talking about but my point stands. At the end of Alicization (web) I don't get the feeling that Kirito and Asuna have the same relationship they had before. To me, he seems to regard Asuna and Alice pretty much in the same way at this point.
Well, from Flere's translation and comment, it sounded like Kirito ended up with a harem during his 200 years in the UW. However, the one he referred to as "Queen" was Asuna, and that's my point. He made a conscious decision of wanting her to be his lover on the 74th floor of Aincrad, and he had stood by that decision ever since. And now, during these past 15 books, we're treated to a Kirito harem buffet, all the while with the asumption that Kirito still sees Asuna as his only girlfriend. It might just be his personality to avoid something troublesome as girls' conflict, but regardless of whether Alice end up with him or not, Asuna's rank is still a cut above her, and several above everybody else. Personally, I support harem ending though.

Tags
action, harem, kirito, non-harem, possible harem, romance, shounen, tragedy, virtual reality