AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-11-14, 03:33   Link #521
Dark Mage

Poor Soyogi! You really have to feel bad for her because she just doesnt know what to do to get Nagi to like her more and it was something to see her throw away her dignity to stay in the race. That's the biggest outburst of emotion I have seen of Soyogi. I wonder what favour Kisaragi wants from Nagi?
Old 2009-11-14, 11:29   Link #522
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Spoiler for Chapter 57:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
Poor Soyogi! You really have to feel bad for her because she just doesnt know what to do to get Nagi to like her more and it was something to see her throw away her dignity to stay in the race. That's the biggest outburst of emotion I have seen of Soyogi. I wonder what favour Kisaragi wants from Nagi?
I do feel bad for her. Something significant would have to happen to get her back in the "race" for Nagi.

I think I'd prefer that Soyogi drop out more or less and focus on the other two, but I don't think that would happen for multiple obvious reasons.
Old 2009-11-27, 21:01   Link #523
NaweG
Just some guy

SO... any spoilers for 58 yet?

OK, guess it's up to me then:

Spoiler for Chapter 58:

Last edited by NaweG; 2009-11-27 at 21:13. Reason: Read raw, share info
NaweG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-30, 10:41   Link #524
NaweG
Just some guy

Translation for Chap 58 has been posted over at MH for anyone interested.
Old 2009-11-30, 19:31   Link #525
GreydonCreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaweG View Post
Translation for Chap 58 has been posted over at MH for anyone interested.
I've tried pulling it up, but while the chapter is listed, there is no link to open it. I have signed in. Advice, please?
GreydonCreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-30, 19:59   Link #526
NaweG
Just some guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreydonCreed View Post
I've tried pulling it up, but while the chapter is listed, there is no link to open it. I have signed in. Advice, please?
Are you clicking the translation tab, or are you trying to pull up the scanlation (which is not yet available)? PM me if you need a specific link.
Old 2009-12-01, 23:52   Link #527
Beo
where's the snow?

Now that is out...

This is a big hint to you guys, best mood setter there is, is a basic back rub. Neck, between the shoulders, and above the waist.
Beo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 01:34   Link #528
GreydonCreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beo View Post
Now that is out...

This is a big hint to you guys, best mood setter there is, is a basic back rub. Neck, between the shoulders, and above the waist.
Just don't do it in public when the girl is as keyed up as Soyogi is.
Old 2009-12-02, 08:34   Link #529
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

That's it? There isn't enough in these chapters! Agh! They are on the short side, right? It isn't just me here.
Spoiler for Chapter 58:

Quote:
Just don't do it in public when the girl is as keyed up as Soyogi is.
Did you say that before or after you read the chapter? lol.
Old 2009-12-02, 09:25   Link #530
NaweG
Just some guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
That's it? There isn't enough in these chapters! Agh! They are on the short side, right? It isn't just me here.
They're short because of the frequency of publication (every two weeks). On the plus side, that means you get the next little tidbit before too much longer
Old 2009-12-02, 09:29   Link #531
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
They're short because of the frequency of publication (every two weeks). On the plus side, that means you get the next little tidbit before too much longer
Exactly. We get weekly mangas that are 18-20 pages long, so I figured this would be like 25 pages (I won't expect 30 since that is a lot, but you get my idea).
Old 2009-12-02, 09:43   Link #532
NaweG
Just some guy

Quote:
Exactly. We get weekly mangas that are 18-20 pages long, so I figured this would be like 25 pages (I won't expect 30 since that is a lot, but you get my idea).
Looking at the two manga I have handy, HnG averages about 16 pages on a weekly basis. Umi averages about 20 on an every other week basis. Many of the monthlys (such as Mysterious Girlfriend X) also average about 20 pages. Which is why I thought Umi wasn't too bad. What weekly mangas are you reading that average 20 pages (I might want to look it up just to have more to read each week)?
Old 2009-12-02, 16:38   Link #533
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Looking at the two manga I have handy, HnG averages about 16 pages on a weekly basis. Umi averages about 20 on an every other week basis. Many of the monthlys (such as Mysterious Girlfriend X) also average about 20 pages. Which is why I thought Umi wasn't too bad. What weekly mangas are you reading that average 20 pages (I might want to look it up just to have more to read each week)?
Ane Doki and Bakuman are usually 19 pages a week each.
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 18:42   Link #534
GreydonCreed

Quote:
Did you say that before or after you read the chapter? lol.
Actually, after. I was trying to be subtle so I would not have to put it in a spoiler box.

You know, since Nagi and Soyogi are on the other island, they can probably find a nice, anonymous, and hopefully soundproofed love hotel there without too much trouble...
Old 2009-12-03, 01:50   Link #535
GreydonCreed

Volume Six Drama CD

I got my tankobon copy of UnM Volume Six, which of course has the Drama CD included (by the by, I thought the CD would be free - wrong; Vol Six and the CD were $25 total).

I'm pretty sure that the Drama CD will be online rather soon... I also know that we have Japanese readers out there; do we have Japanese speakers that can do at least a partial transcription of what is being said? Because truth be told, other than the names, and a word or two, I can't understand what they are saying!

At least, the names of the track titles and the gist of what is being said would be appreciated.

And if someone was able to do a full transcript... I'm pretty sure the Forum here would put up a monument dedicated to them.
Old 2009-12-03, 02:20   Link #536
cyberdemon

Quote:
I got my tankobon copy of UnM Volume Six, which of course has the Drama CD included (by the by, I thought the CD would be free - wrong; Vol Six and the CD were $25 total).

I'm pretty sure that the Drama CD will be online rather soon... I also know that we have Japanese readers out there; do we have Japanese speakers that can do at least a partial transcription of what is being said? Because truth be told, other than the names, and a word or two, I can't understand what they are saying!

At least, the names of the track titles and the gist of what is being said would be appreciated.

And if someone was able to do a full transcript... I'm pretty sure the Forum here would put up a monument dedicated to them.
what chapters make up volume 6?
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-03, 09:08   Link #537
Beo
where's the snow?

Volume 5 covers chapters 36-44. It looks like volume 6 covers chapter 45~52, assuming about 9 chapters per volume.
Beo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-03, 09:46   Link #538
Tri-ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
what chapters make up volume 6?
Chapters 45 through 52 with special chapter that was published in Animal Island are installed.

As for the special CD
Track 1 Three Miko, is an introductory by Nagumo Rine(VA Hanazawa Kana), followed by a brief act out of Ch8.
Track 2 First stay over, is act out of Ch45 narrated by Shizuku(VA Higasa Yoko) with digest of Ch1.
Track 3 First Kiss, is act out of Ch 37 with dialog from Ch25, Ch21, Ch30~31.
Track 4 Useless Miko, is act out of latter half of Ch 39.
Track 5 Tie up part 1, is act out of Ch 46.
Track 6 Sanshin, is act out of Ch38.
Track 7 Tie up part 2, is act out of Ch 39.
Track 8 Self-confidence as the Dragon God, is act out of Ch35 part of Ch36.
Track 9 Love letter, dialog by Shizuku.
Track 10 At the beach, is act out of Ch48.
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 12:20   Link #539
velvet nightmare

ok so the special chapter is up and i think it's the first time they've shown nudity in the series iirc, it's been a while

in any case, i think this christmas story takes place in the past? a long time ago, but i can't figure out who the other girl is, not the one with glasses,
velvet nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 13:08   Link #540
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet nightmare View Post
ok so the special chapter is up and i think it's the first time they've shown nudity in the series iirc, it's been a while
Its not the first and it won't be the last.

Quote:
in any case, i think this christmas story takes place in the past? a long time ago, but i can't figure out who the other girl is, not the one with glasses,
This chapter takes place on the Christmas before Nagi appears, as stated on the second page. And seriously? You don't know who the older girl is? I think you need to read the entire series again, from the beginning; she is only one of the main characters.

Tags
ecchi, harem, romance, rural, seinen