AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Lucky Star

Notices

Old 2012-12-06, 01:03   Link #741
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DingoEnderZOE2 View Post
I originally intended to just get the anime legends version but I heard it doesn't have the linear notes included...
I have the anime legends version and it seems to be fine, but I am not sure what you mean by "linear notes", do you mean notes for various parodies and references or something else?
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-06, 09:18   Link #742
demonix

Send a message via Yahoo to demonix
Quote:
Originally Posted by DingoEnderZOE2 View Post
Yay posting in a retired board....Well it's a quick question, dunno if I'll get an answer after all this time....

Does anyone know why on earth the 6 final dvd volume of Lucky Star is so expensive? I bought the previous volumes for really cheap, but when it came to the final volume the price seems to have shot up to a crazy 70 bucks or even over 100 bucks and I REFUSE to pay that much for a single dvd.

I originally intended to just get the anime legends version but I heard it doesn't have the linear notes included...
The reason why volume 6 is so expensive is because it's out of print, and with bandai no longer sending out new stock the prices will start going up.

Also the same can be said for the anime legends version since that went OOP over a month ago.
demonix is offline   Reply With Quote