5 out of 10: Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10: Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10: Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10: Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10: Painful 2 5.71%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2017-01-29, 15:54   Link #81
TheDoctor324

still doesn't rule out that the pilot could release them....if they couldn't then i don't know how they ended the clamity war without having to know when they would have to release the limiters before a battle and risk massing themselves up and have mechanics remove the limiters instead of the pilots in mid battle removing the limiters on command...seems like a flaw there
TheDoctor324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-29, 17:07   Link #82
AntonKutovoi

Imagine if Okada will marry Urobutcher one day. What kind of story their child will produce?

Last edited by AntonKutovoi; 2017-01-29 at 17:58.
AntonKutovoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-29, 17:35   Link #83
Jestersage

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonKutovoi View Post
Imagine of Okada will marry Urobutcher one day. What kind of story their child will produce?
Lafter's death would be consider a mercy in that case. You will have mind break, torture, aheago, before the characters themselves kill the one they love.

Incidentally, it was said that Urobutcher came to be due to Zeta's Emma 's death, so you should really blame Tomino.

EDIT: They should do a threesome with Kazukata Kodaka. The death will be dragged out to half an episode.
Jestersage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-29, 18:17   Link #84
FBF

Reading other forum posts about how Lafter could still be alive since Echo did not look sad and are lying to keep her a low profile so that they can take care of that mafia bastard.....

Would be plausible.....if it did not show a close up of Lafter's body after being shot and I find no reason for Echo to lie to Tekkadan like that and manipulating them into risking their lives like that.

I wish those posters just accept it that she is dead....even though I kind of wish that happened....but I know better.
FBF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-29, 18:23   Link #85
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDoctor324 View Post
still doesn't rule out that the pilot could release them....if they couldn't then i don't know how they ended the clamity war without having to know when they would have to release the limiters before a battle and risk massing themselves up and have mechanics remove the limiters instead of the pilots in mid battle removing the limiters on command...seems like a flaw there
Most likely, limiters were not present during the Calamity War.

Last edited by Galaxian; 2017-01-29 at 18:43.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-29, 18:35   Link #86
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
That was Teiwaz limiters not original ones.
Since when did Teiwaz install any limiters? I dont recall them doing that anywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
i was afraid this might happen when i saw her in red during the opening, i was hoping i was wrong, damn it looks like the authors really made Akihiro their emotional punching bag, i mean did she really really have to got this way and did it really have to be her,

and
Spoiler for episode:
Yeah it was necessary. If she had lived then Tekkadan wouldnt had reacted as harshly as they currently have. And in case you didn't notice this conflict is potentially the last straw to all out war with Gjallerhorn
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-29, 18:53   Link #87
Keila

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBF View Post
Reading other forum posts about how Lafter could still be alive
Spoiler for mind blowing:
Keila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-29, 19:00   Link #88
Azurial

Quote:
Reading other forum posts about how Lafter could still be alive since Echo did not look sad and are lying to keep her a low profile so that they can take care of that mafia bastard.....

Would be plausible.....if it did not show a close up of Lafter's body after being shot and I find no reason for Echo to lie to Tekkadan like that and manipulating them into risking their lives like that.

I wish those posters just accept it that she is dead....even though I kind of wish that happened....but I know better.
No she is a goner because 2 bullet when in her heart and abdomen im not sure if it hit her head too and I dont think Azee manage to called for help fast enough cause she is mentally broken on that spot.

But Im hoping she would too because they got the tech that can revive Ein and Gali and the healing capsule that use to healed Takaki is kinda advance on healing major injury but at the same I dont think she's coming back

Please Mika and Akihiro destroy everyone of those bastard like they dont deserve to live maybe tortured them like that fat guy in Akame ga Kill cut off every limps in their body

Last edited by Azurial; 2017-01-29 at 19:12.
Azurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-29, 19:29   Link #89
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurial View Post
No she is a goner because 2 bullet when in her heart and abdomen im not sure if it hit her head too
First round was a headshot.
Old 2017-01-29, 19:54   Link #90
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keila View Post
Spoiler for mind blowing:
christ, man. too soon
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-29, 20:24   Link #91
Psyco Diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokiePride View Post
The Akihiro X Lafter ship has sunk
Unfortunately that boat suffered to many holes in it to stay float

Man this is brutal, I remember not to long ago everyone complaining they were taking it safe and not killing people like they did in S1, looks like the writers were just waiting to ambush everyone with the metaphorical bat of emotion

I'm calling Atra will either be pregnant or carrying Mika's baby in the epilogue in the final episode, unfortunately I say that because I'm still in the belief he's not coming out alive, if she gets pregnant before that I will be shocked.

Looks like Tekkaden will get back up so Jalsey has no clue the ass kicking thats coming, of course I expect Lok to get involved, I would peg this for the climax battle but its a little to soon at this point. Lok will probably let Jalsey die alone by betraying him somehow, Lok is enough of POS to do something like that
Psyco Diver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-29, 20:28   Link #92
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Please let Atra live at the end ...
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-29, 20:34   Link #93
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurial View Post
No she is a goner because 2 bullet when in her heart and abdomen im not sure if it hit her head too and I dont think Azee manage to called for help fast enough cause she is mentally broken on that spot.

But Im hoping she would too because they got the tech that can revive Ein and Gali and the healing capsule that use to healed Takaki is kinda advance on healing major injury but at the same I dont think she's coming back

Please Mika and Akihiro destroy everyone of those bastard like they dont deserve to live maybe tortured them like that fat guy in Akame ga Kill cut off every limps in their body
While I would normally agree, mecha series, and especially Gundam, has had a habit of their characters making it from the most ridiculous things that would have killed most people. I remember when we argued for the longest time about how in A/Z someone could have lived from a shot to the head.

But for the record, I think she's dead unless they show otherwise. It would hurt too much to have hope, so I'm going to just go on as if she's dead unless they hint otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post
Yeah it was necessary. If she had lived then Tekkadan wouldnt had reacted as harshly as they currently have. And in case you didn't notice this conflict is potentially the last straw to all out war with Gjallerhorn
Perhaps, though they might have reacted just as similarly. Remember that this is also about keeping the girls from out of Jasley's hands. Jasley knows Tekkadan will try to protect the girls, which is why he used Lafter's death to tell McMurdo that he can't protect the girls and that he should give over control of them to him. McMurdo said no, but now Jasley's allies in the council are on him too. So, the Turbines are generally in danger.

Tekkadan has to take out Jasley not just for retribution, but make sure that he can't do anymore damage, including hurting the Turbine girls.
I think that even if Lafter was only injured, Tekkadan would still respond the same way.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-29, 20:39   Link #94
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Im so mad i can barely type. I had a feeling that Jasley wouldnt just let this go but to kill Lafter is unforgivable in my book. You dont fuck with family and he has crossed a line that he can never step back from. He thinks that fighting Tekkadan is going to be a breeze but as he says they are space rats. He has not clue what kind of vengeance is about to brought to his door step. The fact that Mika for the first time asked Orga how far he should take it is proof. The only thing that held them was pissing off Teiwez and now that that loyalty is gone they are going to bring the pain. Tekkadan probably has the most combat experience of all the groups them winning is not luck. I have a feeling with Mika not being held back the destruction and death is going to be over the top. The only way i can see Jasley living through this is him running to Iok. Either way the gauntlet has been thrown down i hope they tear him apart. I agree with Orga kill them all and dont take any prisoners
Old 2017-01-29, 20:45   Link #95
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

I suspect Jasley's actions in this and the previous episode will result in him losing McMurdo's support. Like he said, the profits gained from the King of Mars plan is too good for them to pass up--now Jasley has ensured Tekkadan's betrayal and cutting ties. Tekkadan will see Teiwaz as an enemy, and that means Teiwaz just lost all of that revenue. Combined with getting one of his sons killed, I get the feeling McMurdo is going to leave Jasley to his fate.
Old 2017-01-29, 21:23   Link #96
John117xCortana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
While I would normally agree, mecha series, and especially Gundam, has had a habit of their characters making it from the most ridiculous things that would have killed most people. I remember when we argued for the longest time about how in A/Z someone could have lived from a shot to the head.
They forgot about Malala Yousafzai. She too was shot in the head, and yet she's still alive.
John117xCortana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-29, 22:13   Link #97
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post
but did it have to be Lafter though, i mean couldn't echo or azee give the same effect, I mean at this point it is like the authors are being needlessly cruel to akihiro, I mean he lost his brother, adopted brother, and now the girl who was in love with him not counting all the important deaths that effected tekkadan as a whole
Old 2017-01-29, 22:14   Link #98
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Because we wouldn't have felt the twist of the knife if it had been any girl but Lafter.
Old 2017-01-29, 23:34   Link #99
tdx

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokiePride View Post
The Akihiro X Lafter ship has sunk
If one ship sets sailing (Mika x Atra, or as another example from earlier episodes, Yukinojou x Merribit), another ship has to go under within the same episode (Akihiro x Lafter, earlier Orga x Merribit) Ship conservation law

But seriously, Akihiro is so dense... did he even understand that she likes him? I guess his saying how much he respects her means he didn't really like her more that a precious friend, comrade and family at that stage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDoctor324 View Post
Ein was not in a mobile armor but a huge modified mobile suit and Mika released the limiter, or at least some of the limiter, who's to say that akihiro couldn't do the same
Purely a speculation, but what if two AV ports is simply not be enough for that (3 seems to be the standard, if we also take Ein into consideration), so instead of releasing the limiters, Akihiro and Shino might just black out if they tried.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonKutovoi View Post
Imagine if Okada will marry Urobutcher one day. What kind of story their child will produce?
Sign me up because that bastard child will be something else in any case

Quote:
Yeah, that's denial in its purest form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
I suspect Jasley's actions in this and the previous episode will result in him losing McMurdo's support. Like he said, the profits gained from the King of Mars plan is too good for them to pass up--now Jasley has ensured Tekkadan's betrayal and cutting ties. Tekkadan will see Teiwaz as an enemy, and that means Teiwaz just lost all of that revenue. Combined with getting one of his sons killed, I get the feeling McMurdo is going to leave Jasley to his fate.
Imo, the problem is, Barriston is apparently not nearly as powerful and absolute as he was made out to be. It's not just about Jasley anymore, because Jasley has allies in the Teiwaz top leader council who are apparently now trying to bring Barriston down. It's basically a coup by Jasley even without counting the Tekkadan case, and so far Barriston finds himself not being able to contain the situation. Teiwaz is on the verge of collapse and Barriston's own survival is uncertain atm.
tdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-29, 23:58   Link #100
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdx View Post
But seriously, Akihiro is so dense... did he even understand that she likes him? I guess his saying how much he respects her means he didn't really like her more that a precious friend, comrade and family at that stage?
I think just as he couldn't really explain his life prior to Tekkadan, he probably can't explain well his feeling that he had for Lafter. He's dense, but I think that's because he is so unfamiliar with the idea of love in general. He is just beginning to understand the love one has for family with Tekkadan. Lafter has had more time and has had longer to mature to understand that kind of love. Actual romantic love was beyond both of them, but even more for Akihiro, who doesn't even know what it is. Men seem to have a hard time getting the hints in romances in general, Akihiro was extra dense because he's completely unfamiliar, not even having really an example of it during his lifetime other than maybe his parents long ago.

However, I do think he was beginning to get a spark of it during those last moments when they were together. And I think he felt the loss like a ton of bricks when they got the message of what happened to her.

Akihiro has always been a man of few words and usually will always go with what whoever is in charge decides. It's a leftover part of him being ex-Human Debris. However, that one moment, he decides to speak up and to ask Orga to let them take on Jasley and protect the Turbine girl and avenge Lafter. I really think that was what caused Orga to ultimately change his mind. It was a culmination of everyone's pleas, Mika's staring eyes, his own heart, and finally Aki's plea pushed it over the edge.

Also, I'm not sure if anyone noticed, but Mika and Orga are doing a reflection of each other in the PV, with Orga doing his usual tic of closing his right eye, but then Mika does something he usually never does, and closes his left eye. It's some nice symbolism there. I wonder how they will show it in the actual episode.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote