Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-08-01, 14:49   Link #3641
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
i say rolo sayoko and Orenge are part of an operation to rescue kallen
after all
the last time lulu tried to save her in china he found out after he won the battle that she was transferd somewhere else before the battle even started
he wont risk that again since this time if they do win in japan she might either be used as a hostage to keep his actions in check (like nunnaly)
or she might be transfered again
this time to britannian mainland where she will be out of reach for years
this time around he's making sure that she will be safe and sound before the battle has a chance to warm up so as to prevent these things from happening
That could be it. After all, he should know that they will almost for sure try to use her as a hostage - and if not that, at least try to tranfer her to the mainland to avoid the danger of the OotBK regaining their ace pilot. And with Orange, Sayako and maybe Rolo as well (bit of a risk though since Suzaku knows that he's part of Lelouch's team) they should easy enough be able to burst her out, especially if Guilford is made to help out
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 15:02   Link #3642
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
That could be it. After all, he should know that they will almost for sure try to use her as a hostage - and if not that, at least try to tranfer her to the mainland to avoid the danger of the OotBK regaining their ace pilot. And with Orange, Sayako and maybe Rolo as well (bit of a risk though since Suzaku knows that he's part of Lelouch's team) they should easy enough be able to burst her out, especially if Guilford is made to help out

the question is what lulu told them to do about the guren
since we know kallen would steal it i wonder if lulu ordered them to steal it as well
or if his orders were to only get kallen to safety and she talks them into helping her steal it
Old 2008-08-01, 15:16   Link #3643
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
the question is what lulu told them to do about the guren
since we know kallen would steal it i wonder if lulu ordered them to steal it as well
or if his orders were to only get kallen to safety and she talks them into helping her steal it
Hmm, hard to say. It depends on. If Guilford helps then then maybe she'll ask about the Guren, he'll tell her and she'll insist that they steal it. Or maybe they'll just stumble over the Guren by accident along their escape route and she'll take it . Or maybe both freeing Kallen and having her escape with the Guren is part of the plan since the start...
Old 2008-08-01, 15:57   Link #3644
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

She sure isn't escaping on foot. Whatever escape plan they hatch, getting her to the Gruen will be a top priority. Otherwise they'd just reroute some Knightmares to stop them.
Old 2008-08-01, 17:28   Link #3645
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Isn't escaping by Guren like a given already?
Old 2008-08-01, 17:31   Link #3646
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Isn't escaping by Guren like a given already?
but is it lulu's orders to whomever rescues her (rolo sayoko or Orenge) that they take the guren as well
or is it her insisting that they help her steal it despite the orders (she does seem rather attached to the guren, she might talk whoever it is to help her)
Old 2008-08-01, 17:40   Link #3647
Freya

Quote:
but is it lulu's orders to whomever rescues her (rolo sayoko or Orenge) that they take the guren as well
or is it her insisting that they help her steal it despite the orders (she does seem rather attached to the guren, she might talk whoever it is to help her)
Well it's like in the same building I don't see why you wouldn't take it. And plus it's her KMF.
Old 2008-08-01, 17:42   Link #3648
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Well it's like in the same building I don't see why you wouldn't take it. It's her KMF.
Um, isn't the Guren in the hanger of the Avalon with Lancelot and the other KMFs? At least, that is what I assumed... I could be wrong though.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 17:45   Link #3649
Freya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Um, isn't the Guren in the hanger of the Avalon with Lancelot and the other KMFs? At least, that is what I assumed... I could be wrong though.
Oh right...I thought they were all in the building lol. Who knows lol.
Old 2008-08-01, 17:49   Link #3650
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Well it's like in the same building I don't see why you wouldn't take it. And plus it's her KMF.
again

the question is will it be lulu ordering
"get kallen out of prison,get her in the guren,and send her over becouse we will need her on the battlefield"

or is lulu's order "get kallen out of prison and get her to safety" with kallen being the one that says "the guren is being kept in this building and i'm not leaving without it becouse they will need me on the battlefield"

there is a big difference between the two despite how it seems to be the same

if its the first then lulu's rescue operation is directed at getting his ace pilot back becouse he has use for her

if its the second then its a matter of lulu wanting to get KALLEN back becouse he cares about her as a person and not just a pilot and wants her back (to the point of mounting a rescue op with some of his best people)
in which case its kallens choice to get the guren back so she can help him (of her own choice and not from being ordered to)
Old 2008-08-01, 17:53   Link #3651
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngde View Post
Dream_Traveller, I'm not entirely sure if this was meant to be in Kallen's defense or not, but as it's written, it kinda makes it sound like she sucks.

First, when she was beaten in her Glasgow, it was clearly an undermaintained piece of junk seeing as it broke down fighting Jeremiah. That, plus the fact that it was a 4th geneartion taking on a 7th generation Knightmare hardly makes her an inferior pilot there.

Second, the time with the Knight Police. Keep in mind that no Knight Police were supposed to be there and he shot off her arm by getting the drop on her. She then had to fight while shielding her mother and still was able to win.

Third, I don't think it was the VARIS that damaged the Guren's arm as much as the tumble down the cliff. Admittably, that was Kallen's fault for not taking the terrain into consideration, but still the fight was pretty much a drawl.

Forth, I don't think Suzaku's 'knockout' punch could be seen as a descisive victory seeing as he basically surprised her, knocked her on her butt, then left. It was no more a victory than right after Kallen surprised the Knights of Rounds with her upgraded Guren and pwnd them rather quickly simply because she caught them off guard.

Finally, I won't deny that Suzaku beat Kallen in the Black Rebellion, but she was at a major disadvantage without a float system to fight back with. Really, no fight between Suzaku and Kallen where both their Knightmares were approximately equal have ever been fought to a definate conclusion.

Then there's her fight with Xingke, which she lost mostly becasue she jumped the gun and fought when she was almost out of energy. That was bad judgement on her part, but not bad piloting.

Just my two cents on the matter.
As I said to Verist, I am completely aware that she is a stellar Frame pilot. Warrior, however, clearly did not pay attention to the series out of his lust for Kallen to be bested when she already has been, despite her skill, on a number of occasions. I was simply making Warrior more aware.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 17:53   Link #3652
Freya

Quote:
again

the question is will it be lulu ordering
"get kallen out of prison,get her in the guren,and send her over becouse we will need her on the battlefield"

or is lulu's order "get kallen out of prison and get her to safety" with kallen being the one that says "the guren is being kept in this building and i'm not leaving without it becouse they will need me on the battlefield"

there is a big difference between the two despite how it seems to be the same

if its the first then lulu's rescue operation is directed at getting his ace pilot back becouse he has use for her

if its the second then its a matter of lulu wanting to get KALLEN back becouse he cares about her as a person and not just a pilot and wants her back (to the point of mounting a rescue op with some of his best people)
in which case its kallens choice to get the guren back so she can help him (of her own choice and not from being ordered to)
Well I think she might as well decide to go get it. She's best for being their ace pilot so why not give the ace pilot her KMF? If they don't she's probably going to get stuck with some noob kmf. So might as well.

Where is it that Lelouch gives the orders?
Old 2008-08-01, 17:54   Link #3653
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
As I said to Verist, I am completely aware that she is a stellar Frame pilot. Warrior, however, clearly did not pay attention to the series out of his lust for Kallen to be bested when she already has been, despite her skill, on a number of occasions. I was simply making Warrior more aware.
making him more aware is a waste of time
might as well talk to a wall (walls are nicer)
Old 2008-08-01, 17:55   Link #3654
Dream_Traveller
Banned

And I agree whole-heartedly with your post. Earnestly, here.
Old 2008-08-01, 17:56   Link #3655
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Yeah, I agree here.

It isn't that Kallen is a bad pilot, it is that she is too impatient and hot-headed and ends up being bested because of stupid mistakes that should have been avoided.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 17:58   Link #3656
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Well I think she might as well decide to go get it. She's best for being their ace pilot so why not give the ace pilot her KMF? If they don't she's probably going to get stuck with some noob kmf. So might as well.

Where is it that Lelouch gives the orders?
rolo sayoko and Orenge are involved in some kind of operation inside tokyo (with lulu wondering if he should use them to get to nunnaly ,which suggests they are near the gov building)
my theory was that they are part of a rescue operation to get kallen out before the battle gets hot since the last time lulu tried to save her he won the battle only to find out that she'd already been moved elsewhere
he probably would like to avoid that happening again since she might be moved to britannian mainland where he wont be able to get to her for at least afew years (if at all)
Old 2008-08-01, 17:59   Link #3657
Dream_Traveller
Banned

The crowning one, of course, being rushing in to battle on a nearly depleted battery, combined with 'I'm the ace of the Black Knights!' A combination of both impatience and hot-headedness...but I digress.
Old 2008-08-01, 18:00   Link #3658
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
I'm not sure, might it not be in the goverment building of Area 11? The Avalon is Schneizel's personal ship anyway so it shouldn't be in Area 11 at all times - so th Guren as well as the other KMF might well be in the government building of Area 11...
Old 2008-08-01, 18:00   Link #3659
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
And I agree whole-heartedly with your post. Earnestly, here.
most would
half the threads he posts on get shut down for clean up
its really getting to be a pain
Old 2008-08-01, 18:01   Link #3660
Freya

Quote:
The crowning one, of course, being rushing in to battle on a nearly depleted battery, combined with 'I'm the ace of the Black Knights!' A combination of both impatience and hot-headedness...but I digress.
If the battery didn't run out....