AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2018-04-09, 16:40   Link #801
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Anybody knows of Mirei Miyamoto's works? Considering the plot of the novels, Naruto, Sasuke and Shikamaru's novels might be adapted into the Boruto anime similar to the ones from Shippuden
Old 2018-04-11, 11:50   Link #802
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Looks like already building up this arc, the anime changed some parts from the manga while also showing a bit of Shikadai. The new InoShikaCho was gonna get a warning letter though. Katasuke's scene also foreshadowed something about the current manga story arc. Also, how was it that Toneri affected Boruto's Jogan? Judging by the preview, we might see Sasuke's encounter with the Otsutsuki clan.

I don't care about the new opening song but the ending is catchy.
Old 2018-04-11, 15:08   Link #803
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Now that I realize, they skipped one important scene. Boruto originally showed off to Naruto in the manga and the movie that he managed to master three elemental styles but I guess the White Zetsus incident made the staff removed that scene. Still, I think they also removed when Katasuke's proposal gets rejected in front of Boruto. Guess they will change some other more scenes.
Old 2018-04-11, 15:12   Link #804
Random14

Funny that this might be the third time we've seen some of these scenes (the movie, manga and now this), and there's still a few differences here and there. Like Shikadai has gotten more development so he goes along with the chunin exams without much fuss.

I do wonder how much of an Otsutsuki family there still is and how much of a continuing threat it might be. Like Kaguya's branch has mostly died out, but the movie only showed two, now there's at least one more servant here. And Boruto's eye will be involved somehow, yet the original movie didn't have that special eye at all (since they hadn't written that storyline yet).

So Katasuke does mean well, and I can see how it ties into the manga. Ouch, that birthday cake is the worst scene of the movie for me. At least the anime has the Kaguya/Zetsu threat as Naruto's reason for not coming home rather than just workaholic (its not much better but still).
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-11, 15:35   Link #805
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Boruto's hero worship of Sasuke is as annoying as ever.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-11, 18:46   Link #806
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Boruto's hero worship of Sasuke is as annoying as ever.
I find it interesting that Naruto and Sasuke's respective kids ended up idolizing the other's dad.

What really annoyed me was Boruto saying Naruto doesn't care about his family because he grew up without one. Annoyed being a really big understatement.
Old 2018-04-11, 19:19   Link #807
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Now I realize that the Jogan appears in the new ending. Wonder if it will play a role in this arc considering Toneri said it was still weak.
Old 2018-04-11, 22:14   Link #808
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Pierrot View Post
Now I realize that the Jogan appears in the new ending. Wonder if it will play a role in this arc considering Toneri said it was still weak.
My bet is that, when they animate the scene in which Momoshiki freezes time to talk to Boruto, they gonna have it that the Jogan was subconsciously activated during the conversation.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-12, 00:54   Link #809
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I find it interesting that Naruto and Sasuke's respective kids ended up idolizing the other's dad.

What really annoyed me was Boruto saying Naruto doesn't care about his family because he grew up without one. Annoyed being a really big understatement.
Yeah, I wanted to slap the stupid out of him for that one. I kinda wish Hina had lost a bit of her cool there.

But I still can't stand how he can both get on his father's case for not being very present for his family, and extol the virtues of Mr "I didn't meet my daughter until she was old enough to be part of the military".
Old 2018-04-12, 10:53   Link #810
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
But I still can't stand how he can both get on his father's case for not being very present for his family, and extol the virtues of Mr "I didn't meet my daughter until she was old enough to be part of the military".
That's indeed pretty infuriating. I'd say that's because Boruto is very short sighted. Sasuke, as he was described to him by others, is pretty much his ideal ninja. He probably never bothered to think about anything past that, so Sasuke being an even shittier father goes right over his head.
Old 2018-04-14, 13:15   Link #811
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

I like the little things are adding, this version we at least know Boruto still hangs with his other friends, was worried about that as I liked his relationship with Shikamaru's kid so that makes me happy.

I like Boruto's character but yah that scene annoyed me, and now we get to his admiring of his fathers rival, it was intresting to watch in the film version LOL.

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-15, 12:06   Link #812
Galaxian

The anime's timeslot is changing from Wednesday to Thursday starting with ep56.

Source
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-15, 15:58   Link #813
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

So they got the Shippuden timeslot?
Old 2018-04-18, 08:55   Link #814
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
No Boruto streammm or something? (Sasuke would Rinnegan and teleport though)

Anyway Sasuke saw the Ninja tool...
Old 2018-04-18, 10:55   Link #815
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

I see they keep making changes or expansions to the movie and manga version. Sasuke is doing more things in this version such as when he stopped Boruto twice from going to the Hokage office. There was also his return to his house as well as how he escaped from the Otsutsuki duo.
Old 2018-04-18, 15:25   Link #816
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I don't know what Naruto's on to say Boruto's like Sasuke. Except maybe some knee-jerk "no, you!" he still hasn't outgrown.
Old 2018-04-18, 15:42   Link #817
Random14

I forget if that pancake scene was in the movie or not (I don't think so?), but it was nice to see Boruto being doting big brother to Himawari. Otherwise seems to be a pretty straight adaptation of movie events with some expansion (Sakura fainting at Sasuke's return is a little bit funny).

Cool fight scene between Sasuke and Kinshiki. Looks like Killerbee will be defeated next week. Huh, and Shukaku appears in the preview too? Wonder if he and Gaara are on speaking terms now (and if Momoshiki will be going after more of the bijuu rather than just eight and nine tails).
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-18, 18:03   Link #818
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The fight scene was really good. We haven't seen this level of animation in Boruto in quite some time.

I liked all the changes they made.
Old 2018-04-18, 19:01   Link #819
Wandering Soul

Quote:
I don't know what Naruto's on to say Boruto's like Sasuke. Except maybe some knee-jerk "no, you!" he still hasn't outgrown.
They're both prodigies who at one point in their life were trying to get their father's approval. That's all I can really see between them.
Old 2018-04-18, 19:01   Link #820
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Probably Boruto is kind of the opposite of his dad a bit. Naruto was a loser who needed a lot of training to master techniques while Boruto was judged by Kakashi to be already Chunin level of ninja before even graduating. Sasuke instead trying to see Boruto similar to his father though.
Quote:
Anyway Sasuke saw the Ninja tool...
I don't remember if that happened in the movie, but Sasuke was aware of that in the manga.