AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-04-22, 01:06   Link #61
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
If you mean when the manga came out.
Nube predate Naruto by 15-20 years not 5.
I did not mean the manga. With due respect, not everyone like me, for example, knows the publishing dates for every manga title that is released.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 14:07   Link #62
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Ooh no Nuube releases this week I am getting withdrawal symptoms . I cant do without my weekly dosage of Yokai I m-ean Nuube : )
Old 2007-05-12, 13:53   Link #63
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Ooh no Nuube releases this week I am getting withdrawal symptoms . I cant do without my weekly dosage of Yokai I m-ean Nuube : )
Well you'll be glad to know that the sub for episode seven came out yesterday, but not only that. #Devil-Fansubs announced that they have fused with another group, #AnimeNoobs Fansubbers, and from now on they'll be subbing Nube.

AnimeNoobs also posted in their website that they'll be adding the previous six episodes into their tracker once episode seven is well seeded.

The conclusion to the Tamamo arc.
Spoiler:
Old 2007-05-12, 18:20   Link #64
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Some intresting info on Kitsune in Japanses Mythology : here
This week’s Nube was better than I expected. Nube though a clown otherwise .But when it comes to his students lives, he does measure up to any challenge thrown at him. Story wise its good to see Nube has got a new Major Boss than fighting lackeys in the previous episodes

In terms of character development his students too have a new found respect for him. Hiroshi and co did always respect him but now I wouldn’t be wrong to use the word revere rather than respect

But know what this arc i.e. especially Nube did remind m of Bruce Lee ( Scratches ) from Enter the Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
Well you'll be glad to know that the sub for episode seven came out yesterday, but not only that. #Devil-Fansubs announced that they have fused with another group, #AnimeNoobs Fansubbers, and from now on they'll be subbing Nube.
I did come across the batch torrent for Nube when ep 6 was released . Its simply awesome to see Devil-Fansubs and AnimeNoobs are taking keen intrest in subbing this series . Kudos to them though I must say was a bit surprised seeing ep 7 not being released by [Devil-Fansubs] but now that's been cleared .

Thanx for sharing this info Guido and also [Devil-Fansubs] / [AnimeNoobs Fansubbers] keep up the great work .

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2007-05-12 at 18:30.
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-12, 23:20   Link #65
kaerstan01
c'mon wimp!

yay!! ep 7 came up!! love this show when i was a kid. glad i could watch it again XD and im so excited to see yukime-chan again XD
kaerstan01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-12, 23:49   Link #66
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaerstan01 View Post
yay!! ep 7 came up!! love this show when i was a kid. glad i could watch it again XD and im so excited to see yukime-chan again XD
Did you see the show in spanish like Guido Awesome : ) Damn I wish my spanish was better .
Old 2007-05-13, 00:02   Link #67
kaerstan01
c'mon wimp!

actually, no, it was televised here in the philippines when i was like 13 hehe XD
kaerstan01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-30, 17:46   Link #68
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

I can't believe that no one has posted anything for episode eight. I am telling you that the Nube thread is still alive and continues to fare well.

#anfs released yesterday their sub for episode eight.

This one centers around Shuichi, the snobby rich boy of the class.
Spoiler:
Old 2007-06-07, 02:19   Link #69
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

This episode was different than any regular episodes . What was different about it was there was no yokai more than that it didn’t follow the regular formula used in previous episodes . This episode once again through some interesting information on Japanese mythology Rokurokubi

Spoiler for Savin Space:
Old 2007-06-07, 10:32   Link #70
kuybi
The SoulTaker

Send a message via MSN to kuybi
well guys i have seen till the episode 9 and i want to see the whole serie but cant find a fansub which has it
kuybi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-07, 17:02   Link #71
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuybi View Post
well guys i have seen till the episode 9 and i want to see the whole serie but cant find a fansub which has it
That's because nobody has fansubbed past episode 9. If you check AnimeSuki you'll see that episode 9 was fansubbed only 3 days ago so it isn't too surprising to see that it was the last episode. Judging by the dates of past releases we'll probably see episode 10 within a week or two.

In other news, welcome to fansubs. I can tell from your question you are very new or else you'd be used to the idea that fansubs take time to get released. Sometimes releasing an episode takes days, other times it takes months. I hope you can deal with the idea of an irregular schedule since fansubbing is a hobby has to fit into the spare time that the fansubbers have in the midst of their busy lives.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-10, 18:08   Link #72
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Well, well! At last, I got to use my chance to see episode nine.

For Miki's case turning into a Rokurokubi girl proved to be quite convenient for her peeping and mongering activities. Of course, it is no funny for the intended victims when they unexpectedly meet with a floating head, attached to a seemingly endless neck at night in the supposedly safety of their homes.

Spoiler:

We're done now with the single-digits episodes.
Old 2007-06-11, 01:02   Link #73
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Miki's peeping was hilarious I don’t want to go into details but the interaction between Hiroshi and Miki was naughty . For me that was the highlight of the episode

Quote:
We're done now with the single-digits episodes.
Yep finally 9 down and 40 more to go . Cant wait
Old 2007-07-21, 02:13   Link #74
Lest27

Lol i love this series alot, well ive been w8ing for episode 10 for like forever, hoep they dont drop the series coz no one has been seeing it, and i had a hard time torrenting the 9 episodes XC
Lest27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-21, 10:19   Link #75
Super Ska Master

The fansubs for this just kind of died. o_o
Super Ska Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-21, 15:02   Link #76
Lest27

So does anyone have any leads onto whats happening with the Fansubbers??
Old 2007-07-21, 19:53   Link #77
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Hopefully the project is not dropped and yes as many others have said I miss my dosage of Nube : (
Old 2007-07-22, 16:15   Link #78
Lest27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Hopefully the project is not dropped and yes as many others have said I miss my dosage of Nube : (

LOL, haha same here, and my lil bro are going paranoid!! LOL hahah hope there'll be a release next week XD
Old 2007-07-28, 07:38   Link #79
Nueno

Hi I'm just New Here. I'm Nube The Former Founder of Devil Fansub. I'm here to inform you what is happening in the Nube Project since you are wondering what happens to the subber. actually as long there is Bokkoman and I on the Net, We will not Drop Nube. For now We transferred it in flomp-fansubs. irc.rizon.net @ #flomp-fansubs. and yeah even Bokkoman is not around, I will continue this Anime since This is the best Anime i've seen when i was in High School. Hope you all like my Timing. Anyway my nick in the anime is Nube. I'm the Timer and Checker.
Nueno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 10:12   Link #80
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Yatta! Nube isn't dead. Never! The Hell Teacher is always there whether to fend off the vicious youkai or bidding his time to catch up a nice view underneath Ritsuko-sensei's skirt.

Episode 10 is one among my favorites back when I first saw in the Spanish dub.
Spoiler:

This episode's demon was Fugly with capital F.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nueno View Post
Hi I'm just New Here. I'm Nube The Former Founder of Devil Fansub. I'm here to inform you what is happening in the Nube Project since you are wondering what happens to the subber. actually as long there is Bokkoman and I on the Net, We will not Drop Nube. For now We transferred it in flomp-fansubs. irc.rizon.net @ #flomp-fansubs. and yeah even Bokkoman is not around, I will continue this Anime since This is the best Anime i've seen when i was in High School. Hope you all like my Timing. Anyway my nick in the anime is Nube. I'm the Timer and Checker.

You heard Nueno. He will never abandon Nube. All right leechers. On your marks, get set, DOWNLOAD!