AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-07-11, 09:11   Link #18981
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I'd definitely want to read the rest to steal for my own. For example, I like how his moefied antivirus and moefied virus plays right into a Nanoha fic I was intending to write.
Old 2012-07-12, 06:36   Link #18982
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Is the cover image for NT5 out yet?
Old 2012-07-12, 06:49   Link #18983
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Is the cover image for NT5 out yet?
Nope, gonna need to wait till September (earliest possible).
Old 2012-07-12, 19:33   Link #18984
Ilidsor
Angelerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
Haimura's web page with js06 translations http://www.mediafire.com/?6pzhbodyv3k061s
(Contains both images and texts)
I realize this is a month old but does anyone have a different download link to this? I can't open it. Might be because I'm on a mac.
Old 2012-07-12, 20:09   Link #18985
leukrota

Being on a mac has nothing to do with it. You need a proper archiver, try Ez7z.
Old 2012-07-12, 22:14   Link #18986
Ilidsor
Angelerator

Bah I'm far too cheap to pay 69 dollars for it :P

Anyone care to write them on here like what was being done earlier? I would really appreciate it
Old 2012-07-12, 22:29   Link #18987
ultranova17

Are you able to open a zip file?

If so, here you go
http://www.mediafire.com/?5luf26ahxgngysz
Old 2012-07-12, 22:31   Link #18988
Ilidsor
Angelerator

That worked perfectly thanks
Old 2012-07-18, 08:07   Link #18989
Dorsai

Questions to people who already read all LN volumes. I watch only season 1 of anime long time ago and need to know this to determine if i should watch more or drop it:

- Touma die, survive or disappear in the end?
- If he dies then it was at least confiremed who he really love (Misaka or Index?)
- If he survives then with whom he end up in the end (Misaka, Index or sb else?)

Thx for answers... It can be in spoiler or not ;p
Old 2012-07-18, 08:23   Link #18990
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorsai View Post
Questions to people who already read all LN volumes. I watch only season 1 of anime long time ago and need to know this to determine if i should watch more or drop it:

- Touma die, survive or disappear in the end?
- If he dies then it was at least confiremed who he really love (Misaka or Index?)
- If he survives then with whom he end up in the end (Misaka, Index or sb else?)

Thx for answers... It can be in spoiler or not ;p
Answers.

Touma died at the end of old testament or index stories then after that the new testament came which he indeed survive or saved by someone

and there is no romance for Touma or rather Index story isn't romance story.
Old 2012-07-18, 08:38   Link #18991
Dorsai

Ofc its not romance, but both girls love him and development is there from begining to end (at least for MisakaxTouma) then im asking if at least was confirmed (hints are enough) who Touma really love (not like sister/friend ofc) or with whom he will end up...
Old 2012-07-18, 08:41   Link #18992
tsunade666

Touma doesn't love anyone in particular but for him Index is special and he even goes to war for her and comes home to her. Well its up to you on how you interpret it but so far no romance for Touma and I think Index and Touma's relationship isn't romantic. More like family just like Accelerator and Last Order. Father and daughter relationship for Accel and LO while sibling relationship for Touma and Index.

The only one who has girlfriend among the 3 heroes is Hamazura who has Rikou by his side.
Old 2012-07-18, 09:04   Link #18993
Dorsai

Ok then nothing changed from begining to end between Touma and Index thats good...

But what about Misaka, no even hints that Touma feels for her sth more then friendship? All development for nothing? Really?
Old 2012-07-18, 10:09   Link #18994
tsunade666

Quote:
Ok then nothing changed from begining to end between Touma and Index thats good...

But what about Misaka, no even hints that Touma feels for her sth more then friendship? All development for nothing? Really?
development..... hmm

You only watched season 1 right? then try watching season 2. There are developments for Misaka but for relationship?

nope, Touma calls for her when his abroad to ask on how to open an electronic lock door which happen in vol 18

vol 19, She goes to follow him to Russia to ultimately fails in managing to rescue him because Touma is too busy saving the world.

In new testament when she finally manage to follow him to Hawaii. She got used as connection jammer and deals with the military invading Hawaii.

The only time Touma and Mikoto are together is the beginning, invading the base and the plane scene then the end part of NT 3 but she ended up getting ditch in the end because Touma again is busy with saving the world thing.
Old 2012-07-18, 10:35   Link #18995
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:

That depends on what you call development.

Mikoto can't even called a close friend of Touma and she isn't honest with her own feelings at all. It doesn't helps he keeps dumping her until now.

On the other side we have Index, and she just happens to be an important person with a special relationship with Touma. The only secret he had is no longer and being honest she is only girl by far that made Touma to show different sides of him and was able to arouse him more than one time.
Old 2012-07-18, 11:10   Link #18996
Acer
Death to the infidels!

Kanzaki was the only character so far who did the Touma have an erection, an event honest and sincere interest in her body physical, I think if we talk about relationships, she is ahead. although the Index would have advantages in emotional issue. Mikoto is a bit distant from these two questions. Although I this a good sign if a normal woman can light a lamp having an orgasm, what would the universe to Mikoto had one too?
Old 2012-07-18, 11:26   Link #18997
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
and was able to arouse him more than one time.
The only time he felt like that with Index was before he lost his memory (when he thought about touching it), all the other times after that were no more than "platonic" relationship ... oh wait I might have misunderstood what you meant by "arouse".

I'm surprised though, just like Kamachi you guys aren't very direct about it so I'll jump in the main dish. As a hardcore Miko-chin fan, I can see that Index is more than simply "special" for Touma. Unlike all the other girls, he's actually aware of her "feelings" for him him and he doesn't feel uncomfortable about it at all, many ambiguous lines about her (such as "when I realized what's really important it was to late", "there's something i want to tell you), he doesn't want to be separated from her (that "give me back Index" line gave me goosebumps) and since NT he's more conscious of her (like buying souvenirs for her) ... there's something going on I tell you, it's not really romantic as it is now but it's starting to be more serious.
Old 2012-07-18, 12:16   Link #18998
tsunade666

Index confessed that she loves Touma in the end of vol 01 but that Touma is dead and this Touma is just an empty shell. But that empty shell was filled by Index. Touma move forward (vol 02) so he can't make her sad anymore (vol 01 Touma doesn't want to see Index cry) vol 17 Touma rage when the plane hijacker attacks Index. He almost killed that guy. And like I said about the war, Touma goes there because Fiamma mess up with his Index. Stealing her remote.

Touma probably treats Mikoto as a close or special friend but on the outside. You can't call them close. Mikoto at first is hard on her feelings and Touma is dense on it or too busy in saving the world to even care. Plus one of the reason why Touma cares and protects people who are important to Mikoto because he promised on a certain stalker magician that can't make his own dream come true that he will protect her world.

Ah, if its arousal then Index manage it when she sleeps on his bed. Touma sleeps on his bathroom because a certain nun stole his bed.

Kaori is different league dammit. Don't compare kids! to a lady!. KAORI! KAORI! KAORI-NEECHAN!!!!
Old 2012-07-18, 12:33   Link #18999
leukrota

Ugh... I really hope we don't get a lolicon ending, I rather Touma does die (meaning no girl wins)

inb4 Index is not a loli - I don't care about technicalities, to me she is one (except for certain developed body part, she's got the mind and body of a child)
Old 2012-07-18, 12:40   Link #19000
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by leukrota View Post
Ugh... I really hope we don't get a lolicon ending, I rather Touma does die (meaning no girl wins)

inb4 Index is not a loli - I don't care about technicalities, to me she is one (except for certain developed body part, she's got the mind and body of a child)
I'm quoting myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Touma doesn't love anyone in particular but for him Index is special and he even goes to war for her and comes home to her. Well its up to you on how you interpret it but so far no romance for Touma and I think Index and Touma's relationship isn't romantic. More like family just like Accelerator and Last Order. Father and daughter relationship for Accel and LO while sibling relationship for Touma and Index.

The only one who has girlfriend among the 3 heroes is Hamazura who has Rikou by his side.
There are indeed clues or hints of romance but for all that matter I think that they just treat each other as family. Specially when Index find out about the memory lost. She still accepts him. Maybe they already past the romance level and onto the family level? but maybe not but just a family relationship.

For me, even if I say that Touma and Index looks siblings. The way that Index waits for Touma to come back to her side. Its like a wife waiting for her husband to come back. Though its only an analogy.

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen