AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-03-10, 12:43   Link #21
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyjellyfish
Hmm...

Just kidding!

Hmm... most ridiculous thing...

Well, I suppose this thread is perhaps the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

There's also a line from the Fatal Fury Movie that I liked: "That thing is pure energy, the only thing that can beat it is a stronger and more powerful energy!"
If that's the most ridiculous thing you've ever seen then why you posted on in like 54354254 times? You just think that DBZ is bad when in it is totaly the opossite. Your judgment ability sucks...
Old 2004-03-10, 12:46   Link #22
demosthenes

nothing is free.

in Kentucky (i think) there is a law that says you have to have a hunters liecence to kill mice.
demosthenes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-10, 12:52   Link #23
SiL Eighty
Lateral G's

Send a message via AIM to SiL Eighty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugetsu
If that's the most ridiculous thing you've ever seen then why you posted on in like 54354254 times? You just think that DBZ is bad when in it is totaly the opossite. Your judgment ability sucks...
Thats YOUR OPINION, and he stated HIS. Stop ranting and give it a rest guy . Lets keep this on topic and prevent a flame war K?
SiL Eighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-10, 12:55   Link #24
Shii
Afflicted by the vanities
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bushido
whoooo the hatred of ashibaka bursts out. Leave it to him to make the biggest flame bait in the world. Looks like he still hasnt learned to accept.
Old 2004-03-10, 12:58   Link #25
dragonz20
Cantonese Dimples

Send a message via AIM to dragonz20
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiL Eighty
Thats YOUR OPINION, and he stated HIS. Stop ranting and give it a rest guy . Lets keep this on topic and prevent a flame war K?
Official Forum Flame
==============================================
Dear:
[ ] Clueless Newbie
[ ] Loser
[ ] Spammer
[ ] 12 year old
[ ] Pervert
[ ] Nerd
[ ] Vet
[X] Other:

You Are Being Flamed Because
[ ] You posted a thread already posted 1000 times.
[ ] You posted a hentai thread (anime or normal).
[ ] You posted a "dragon ball z sucks" thread.
[ ] You bumped a thread from the last page.
[ ] You started an off-topic thread.
[ ] You posted a "YOU ALL SUCK" message .
[ ] You don't know which forum to post in.
[ ] You posted false information (or lack thereof).
[X] You are butting in an argument that doesn't involve you.
[ ] You doubleposted.
[ ] You posted a message all written in CAPS (oR aLtErNaTe CaPs).
[ ] You posted a X > Y thread.
[X] I don't like your tone of voice.

To Repent, You Must:
[ ] Give up your AOL Internet account
[ ] Jump into a bathtub while holding your monitor
[ ] Actually post something relevant
[X] Apologize to everybody on this forum
[ ] Go stand in the middle of a freeway

In Closing, I'd Like to Say:
[ ] Mind your own business
[ ] Never post again
[ ] I pity your dog
[ ] I think your IQ must be 6
[ ] Take your crap somewhere else
[ ] Do us all a favor and jump into some industrial equipment
[ ] Go play Dress-Up Barbie Online(tm)
[X] All of the above

================================================

too late...
dragonz20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-10, 13:32   Link #26
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonz20
Religious extremists. Any bullshit that comes out of their mouth would easily be the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. If you are one, I fart in your general direction... and you can take these too... :fingers:

edit1:
also, when my brother told me he wanted to chop 12 trees in our backyard because he wanted get himself in shape for army boot camp training. he wanted to do it with an ax (not a chainsaw mind you) and he wanted my help. i gave him this too... :fingers: but in the end i had to help him out... siblings.. tsk tsk tsk...

I agree with the religious extremists remark. Trying to have a civil conversation with one is so

Your brother cut down TWELVE trees just to get in shape? Uhh why did he freaking go running or swimming or do something less destructive? Jeez what a waste of life
Roots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-10, 13:59   Link #27
dragonz20
Cantonese Dimples

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roots
I agree with the religious extremists remark. Trying to have a civil conversation with one is so

Your brother cut down TWELVE trees just to get in shape? Uhh why did he freaking go running or swimming or do something less destructive? Jeez what a waste of life
those 12 trees were in addition to the workout he was going thru... but he did it though (with my help)... the cleanup was painfully tough. do you know what it's like to cut 12 full grown tree, chop them up into smaller pieces that can be carried and then transported to a local townhall to be disposed? major nuttiness if you ask me but oh well... that's what family will do for you... drive you crazy.
Old 2004-03-10, 14:15   Link #28
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

I just heard that in Georgia ,a woman, a wall-Mart costomer had like 50.000$ of purchase when she gave a modest "1.000.000 dollar bill" at the cashier.. She apparently ask for the change..
Old 2004-03-10, 14:17   Link #29
hamiko_san
September Jellyfish

10 things more, you never know.

Last edited by hamiko_san; 2007-12-25 at 16:11.
hamiko_san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-10, 14:38   Link #30
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonz20
Official Forum Flame
==============================================
Dear:
[ ] Clueless Newbie
[ ] Loser
[ ] Spammer
[ ] 12 year old
[ ] Pervert
[ ] Nerd
[ ] Vet
[X] Other:

You Are Being Flamed Because
[ ] You posted a thread already posted 1000 times.
[ ] You posted a hentai thread (anime or normal).
[ ] You posted a "dragon ball z sucks" thread.
[ ] You bumped a thread from the last page.
[ ] You started an off-topic thread.
[ ] You posted a "YOU ALL SUCK" message .
[ ] You don't know which forum to post in.
[ ] You posted false information (or lack thereof).
[X] You are butting in an argument that doesn't involve you.
[ ] You doubleposted.
[ ] You posted a message all written in CAPS (oR aLtErNaTe CaPs).
[ ] You posted a X > Y thread.
[X] I don't like your tone of voice.

To Repent, You Must:
[ ] Give up your AOL Internet account
[ ] Jump into a bathtub while holding your monitor
[ ] Actually post something relevant
[X] Apologize to everybody on this forum
[ ] Go stand in the middle of a freeway

In Closing, I'd Like to Say:
[ ] Mind your own business
[ ] Never post again
[ ] I pity your dog
[ ] I think your IQ must be 6
[ ] Take your crap somewhere else
[ ] Do us all a favor and jump into some industrial equipment
[ ] Go play Dress-Up Barbie Online(tm)
[X] All of the above

================================================

too late...
Wahhhh... I didn't though there was an official flamming rules
Kinda funny although the idea of flamming in itself is stupid (wehh on topic again ^^).
Anyway, wherever you look you shall find totally stupid things, that's how the world is
Old 2004-03-10, 14:49   Link #31
xxziggybitsxx

Send a message via AIM to xxziggybitsxx Send a message via MSN to xxziggybitsxx Send a message via Yahoo to xxziggybitsxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyjellyfish

Hmm... most ridiculous thing...

Well, I suppose this thread is perhaps the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

There's also a line from the Fatal Fury Movie that I liked: "That thing is pure energy, the only thing that can beat it is a stronger and more powerful energy!"

LOL now that is funny... .. but i have herd some other ridiculous things before.... Is "Michael Jackson Is the MAN".....
xxziggybitsxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-10, 15:33   Link #32
Thyrz
Laidback Luke

I don't know what the most ridiculous one is but I've heard about an American who tried to escape on the 179th day of his 180 days in jail. He got 18 more months after that..
Thyrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-10, 15:47   Link #33
nak
Squishy

Send a message via AIM to nak
Dat would b today, when our Principal told us that we are no longer allowed to wear the following on our wrists due to the fact that it might mean we are associated with a gang:

wristbands
scrunchies for our hair
sweatbands
rubber bands
chains (meaning ALL bracelets)

AND we cant have anything ahanging out of our pockets. And I quote "there are to be no pieces of paper, shoelaces, or ANYTHING to drape from your pockets!"

wtf???? O_o

But being the lil rebel dat I am I still wore my same scrunchie thingy on my wrist anyway!! HAHAHA!! :fingers: Take dat funny lookin principal man!! >_<
nak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-10, 16:13   Link #34
Thyrz
Laidback Luke

Haha ,a gang?? where are you from?
Old 2004-03-10, 16:20   Link #35
nak
Squishy

Send a message via AIM to nak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thyrz
Haha ,a gang?? where are you from?
Im from ga and live in a place where ppl only try to POSE being in a gang and get into fist fights cause they said something bad about each others style. I still dont get why scrunchies and bracelets represent gangs in any form. O.O
nak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-10, 16:34   Link #36
Slade
Coordinated Insanity

Send a message via AIM to Slade
Quote:
Originally Posted by nak
Im from ga and live in a place where ppl only try to POSE being in a gang and get into fist fights cause they said something bad about each others style. I still dont get why scrunchies and bracelets represent gangs in any form. O.O
scrunchies and bracelets ? What's this gang called? SPG? Slumber Party Gang o_O? Well people have pride in whatever the hell they can stick it on... and when you can't control your pride and let it get to your head, it becomes a serious weakness. I say let those gangs beat the crap out of each other... scum dealing with scum is appropriate...
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-10, 16:35   Link #37
dragonz20
Cantonese Dimples

Quote:
Originally Posted by nak
cause they're afraid a bunch of teenage girls will get the idea of forming a gang known as "scrunchies" and another group of girls will form a gang called the "bracelets". Gang warfare will ensue as both gangs will duke it in the middle of the school using rubberbands to shoot their opponents' eyes out...

personally, i think kids are getting stupider (not taking a cheap shot at you or anyone else). I thought I was pretty stupid as a kid but I see what my little cousins and nephews are doing and all I can do is shake my head in disgust. When I was growing up, the adults always talked about how it was their fault that the world is so messed up and they have to make it better for the next generation... well now that i see what the next generation looks like, i am thinking twice about buying a few cans of hairspray and try to re-enlargen that o-zone hole we were worried about a decade or two ago...
Old 2004-03-10, 16:37   Link #38
Thyrz
Laidback Luke

aw that's sad... some real nasty gangs around where I live.
I heard rumours about the nastiest one though called 'smileys' , they ask you "get raped or get a smiley?" smiley is just your mouth ..lengthening it with a knife :P
Old 2004-03-10, 16:55   Link #39
Bun-kun
Liberal Screamer

Send a message via AIM to Bun-kun
Anything on the show cops or police video, there are some crazies out there, and they do some f*(k up stff
Bun-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-10, 16:56   Link #40
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Ridiculous things? Here is one that has bugged the Japanese for quite a long time:

Until recently, our Self-Defense Force was forbidden to fire unless fired upon. Due to the strict reading of that law, there have been several incidents where the Japanese Naval Defence couldn't fire upon a mysterious North Korean spy vessel that was approaching Japanese maritime waters - with obvious content of intimidation. The Japanese Naval Defence only were able to return fire after the North Korean vessel fired several rounds onto the deck, killing one and injuring several.

Back in the mid to late 1990s, Japanese Self-Defense Forces were called into peacekeeping mission in post-Polpot Cambodia. Here again, the Japanese National Diet stressed to the peacekeeping mission "we are not to fire our weapons unless fired upon.

A good analogy would be "You can't shoot at someone even when the other person is pointing a gun at you with the clear content that the other guy is going to shoot you. You are only allowed to shoot after the guys actually fires at you." What good is "defence" when you are dead though?
kj1980 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
humor