Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-06, 05:51   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Bleach 183 Episode Discussion Thread

Whoops! Almost forgot about this week's thread. This week's episode title made me giggle a bit.. geh heh. It impressed on me that Kibune's true color might be "dark". Is Kibune a black guy? Let me know when you watch the episode.

Have fun watching it! And good morning everyone.

Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!
Old 2008-08-06, 07:56   Link #2
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
according to Phil Collins his true colors must be beautiful, like a rainbow

judging from last weeks preview it's time for all the Fukus this week.. I can't see where this is heading to as there are only 2 "bad guys" left
Old 2008-08-06, 23:12   Link #3
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well Kira misses out on his chance to save the day. Sure he took care of the enemy who were using the special swords, but they still got away with Lurichiyo. Should have just released the sword to slow them down while he continued the chase after her. Of course sets things up with his fight against Kifune.

What great teamwork soul society has. Just break out and start fighting each other. Does Aizen need any help to take these guys out really?
Old 2008-08-06, 23:34   Link #4
Captain Yoruichi
Yoruichi Biased! ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Captain Yoruichi
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Well Kira misses out on his chance to save the day. Sure he took care of the enemy who were using the special swords, but they still got away with Lurichiyo. Should have just released the sword to slow them down while he continued the chase after her. Of course sets things up with his fight against Kifune.

What great teamwork soul society has. Just break out and start fighting each other. Does Aizen need any help to take these guys out really?
LOL. Seriously.

But, in all fairness, it seems like only Yamamoto and Komamura were concerned with it. It seemed like everyone else would rather believe that Ichigo and Rukia and therefore Amagai all have good reason for what they are doing.
Old 2008-08-06, 23:48   Link #5
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

I liked this episode, Kira is actually quite cool but if he changed his hair to when it used to look like Link again, then he would look cooler but alas Kubo will never do that, also I loved the Shinigami Golden if it was me as soon as somebody tried to stop me I would go: 'F*CK YOU B*TCH! I'M TRYING TO EAT HERE!'
Old 2008-08-07, 01:00   Link #6
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
What great teamwork soul society has. Just break out and start fighting each other.
Very true... but i dont think this is a bad thing. On the contratry, i think it is for the good since the current system in SS clearly doesnt work. Aizen succeded by exploiting those holes/bugs in the system.

Also... i get the feeling that Ichigo has more power on the protection squads than the old bold commander.
Old 2008-08-07, 01:04   Link #7
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Poor Renji and Ikkaku, more than likely their little speech will be all for nothing
Old 2008-08-07, 02:34   Link #8
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
No Captain action. :/

Seriously the 1st captain guy has issues.
Old 2008-08-07, 05:49   Link #9
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
No Captain action. :/

Seriously the 1st captain guy has issues.
Hahahaha, i have to agree.My question is "why" is 1st Squad Captain Yamamoto making these brainless descisions ? Jushiro Ukitake did asked :why would Ichigo & Rukia come to that Royal place anyway?

It seemed like Yamamoto didnt care,well its 1 big chaos in SS now .

Can't wait till next week.
Old 2008-08-07, 05:57   Link #10
Darklightz
Wagering his life...

Quick question : At wich episode did the filler end? I have stopped watching for a wile waiting of the main story to come back on
Old 2008-08-07, 07:56   Link #11
freakabcd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklightz View Post
Quick question : At wich episode did the filler end? I have stopped watching for a wile waiting of the main story to come back on
err.. If you mean the Lurichiyo filler arc, then I have sad news for you: It hasn't ended yet.
Old 2008-08-07, 09:21   Link #12
Cox
BEETLEJUICE!

It will soon
Old 2008-08-07, 09:24   Link #13
Irkalla
I asked for this

Almost no Ichigo this episode, me cry Though it was quite nice seeing the vc fight each other again, well in different pairings for a change.

Fillers will end soon? When?
Old 2008-08-07, 09:51   Link #14
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

I think 188 will be the end of the Amagai Shuusuke arc...as for this ep...I enjoyed it as always...I was hoping for a conclusion to one of the storylines however...I was assuming Kira and Kifune would fight in this ep but it dragged out so they will fight next episode...however the story is progressing and I also wish Yamamoto would go see the Wizard and ask for a brain.The one thing that stands out is the fact that he will not allow the Kasumi-Ooji family to be investigated under any circumstances so it makes me wonder...why?
Old 2008-08-07, 11:50   Link #15
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

yeah, the filler seems to be reaching it's climax, though to everyone's dismay, I don't think we'll go back to the manga storyline yet when this is over.
Old 2008-08-07, 12:28   Link #16
Captain Yoruichi
Yoruichi Biased! ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Captain Yoruichi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuomi1971 View Post
I think 188 will be the end of the Amagai Shuusuke arc...as for this ep...I enjoyed it as always...I was hoping for a conclusion to one of the storylines however...I was assuming Kira and Kifune would fight in this ep but it dragged out so they will fight next episode...however the story is progressing and I also wish Yamamoto would go see the Wizard and ask for a brain.The one thing that stands out is the fact that he will not allow the Kasumi-Ooji family to be investigated under any circumstances so it makes me wonder...why?
Well earlier in the arc, I think someone said something about it being because the Kasumi-Ooji family is a noble family, and Yamamoto didn't want SS to get into the affairs of the nobles.
Old 2008-08-07, 13:18   Link #17
Casshern

Aside from the crappy dialogue it was a fairly decent episode. That narator in the begining is really annoying. They should get Kon to do the intro.
Old 2008-08-07, 15:55   Link #18
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Yoruichi View Post
Well earlier in the arc, I think someone said something about it being because the Kasumi-Ooji family is a noble family, and Yamamoto didn't want SS to get into the affairs of the nobles.
Yes I remember that however it seems like it is more than just that...that is what I was getting at...rat a tat tat...cat in the hat...stupid bureaucrat
I am just wondering if there is something special about them besides the fact that they are nobles and of course they have those bakkoutou katana...I recall before Ichigo and company followed Lurichiyo into SS Yoruichi said something about the Kasumi Ooji family being special for some reason...
Old 2008-08-07, 16:41   Link #19
Cox
BEETLEJUICE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuromancer View Post
Aside from the crappy dialogue it was a fairly decent episode. That narator in the begining is really annoying. They should get Kon to do the intro.
Please apply to be on the staff of the show You speak for all of us
Old 2008-08-07, 16:58   Link #20
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cox View Post
Please apply to be on the staff of the show You speak for all of us
ROFLMAO. Kon as narrator lol. Nice.

Is the Kasumi-Oji family that big for nobles? I thought they were like one of the sub-minor ones out of the big 4 nobles. Like Kuchiki > Kasumi-Oji?

But in this ep they made it like they were some crazy noble house. Ierno.

Tags
weekly episode discussion, anime