AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-04-28, 05:24   Link #2821
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
Here's hoping it's for herself even though she thought that's on Kaori's behalf.

So next arc is the VS Church arc? Looks like this is going to be the chance for Kouki to redeems himself. Or fall deeper really.
This chapter is 3 weeks ahead of last chapter, so from a timeline perspective we will likely go back a little bit. It's switching to Hajime's group next chapter, so we will likely get the full dungeon before it goes back to the class perspective and how they respond to the kidnapping.

That's a crappy cliffhanger to sit on . Can't believe I actually look forward to the next side story.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 05:26   Link #2822
blankerer

is it time to jack some village/town for a base and start a war of his own? lol

so the church using charm/enchant kind of control magic on the royal family lol
blankerer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 05:32   Link #2823
SineMora
Wait for it...

*Facepalm*
This will be a one sided Massacre like Hajime vs. Shimizu again...
Although wouldn't it be fun if Hajime decided to... Bring the Bunnies along?
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 05:37   Link #2824
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by maniac88 View Post
Well, somehow i expected it...

The question is, who is the one who gonna go and save Aiko? I really don't think the classmate alone can handle the task..
How the story plays out hugely depends on WHO that classmate is. If it's Wolf-kun or one of the three idiots, then it's bad news. Wolf-kun is probably going to blackmail the Church with the info by threatening to leak what he/she knows to the class.

If it's Endo,Shizuku or Kouki, they are probably going to propose a rescue of Aiko and Wolf-kun and co. are probably going to betray the plan and reach some sort of deal with the Church, who decides that the group is too troublesome to keep anymore and kills all of them except for Wolf-kun and co. Of course, this is assuming whoever witnessed the scene doesn't get neutralized by Wolf-kun first. I can imagine the individual running into Wolf-kun in a frantic manner, and when asked what happened, he/she will reveal what he knows and gets neutralized by Wolf-kun or his/her minions in order to negotiate with the Church.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 05:42   Link #2825
SineMora
Wait for it...

SO THEY TURNED HAJIME INTO A DISHONRED?

HIGH CHAOS RUN!!!!

Actually I though Hajime might be a white haired Corvo, but instead of a folding sword, he has a left hand piledriver. And Daud's wristbow.
Old 2014-04-28, 05:59   Link #2826
Awrya
U mad?

It went in the direction we expected, with Hajime being branded a heretic.
Aiko mentioned that branding Hajime, the Sword of the Goddess, a heretic would at the same time challenge her Goddess of Fertility title, but since Aiko was kidnapped to be taken to the main temple, I expect the church to 're-educate' with magic. The church will make her proclaim that Hajime was not her follower and a heretic to both her and the church.

Funny conversation between Aiko and Shizuku, seeing how Hajime triggered Aiko's flag, Shizuku compares him with Kouki. Unlike Kouki who does this subconsciously, she thinks Hajime knows he triggered flags but left them unfinished on purpose. She also thinks Kaori got an unexpected rival. When Shizuku thinks about having to fight against Hajime, she feels disgusted by the thought and is not prepared to commit suicide.

Who the unknown listener is will be very interesting, but since he kept himself hidden from that nun, I think Endo with his Assassin class is very likely. With that information, he may cut a deal with the church that in return for keeping quiet, he won't have to fight in the war.
Old 2014-04-28, 06:07   Link #2827
bakapervert
A pervert

Looks like the church's dark side is exposed more and more here. And not surprising about the heretic branding here. Church in middle ages are really like that anyway, no toleration to anyone different from them and witch hunt to anyone suspisciuos.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 06:07   Link #2828
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
It went in the direction we expected, with Hajime being branded a heretic.
Aiko mentioned that branding Hajime, the Sword of the Goddess, a heretic would at the same time challenge her Goddess of Fertility title, but since Aiko was kidnapped to be taken to the main temple, I expect the church to 're-educate' with magic. The church will make her proclaim that Hajime was not her follower and a heretic to both her and the church.

Funny conversation between Aiko and Shizuku, seeing how Hajime triggered Aiko's flag, Shizuku compares him with Kouki. Unlike Kouki who does this subconsciously, she thinks Hajime knows he triggered flags but left them unfinished on purpose. She also thinks Kaori got an unexpected rival. When Shizuku thinks about having to fight against Hajime, she feels disgusted by the thought and is not prepared to commit suicide.

Who the unknown listener is will be very interesting, but since he kept himself hidden from that nun, I think Endo with his Assassin class is very likely. With that information, he may cut a deal with the church that in return for keeping quiet, he won't have to fight in the war.
I can only see that happening if Endo=Wolf-kun. Otherwise, I don't see that happening.
Old 2014-04-28, 06:09   Link #2829
blankerer

Endo being the wolf doesn't seem possible since he at least cares about his friends (Nagayama party)

but if the God wanted to get rid of the irregular piece that much.... just send him back to his own world.... seems God doesn't know any return spell
blankerer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 06:09   Link #2830
maniac88

Quote:
Originally Posted by blankerer View Post
is it time to jack some village/town for a base and start a war of his own? lol

so the church using hypnosis/brainwashing/some kind of control magic on the royal family?
He doesnt have to jack a village, he could just use the beast man village or vilage of Ur for his base. All he need to do is make a church there and appoint Aiko as the messiah. That should take care of things.

And i dont think the church brainwash them directly, but by providing them a doctrine from early age should do the job. The church influence in this kingdom was so high that i don't think the royal family gonna betray them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SineMora View Post
*Facepalm*
This will be a one sided Massacre like Hajime vs. Shimizu again...
Although wouldn't it be fun if Hajime decided to... Bring the Bunnies along?
Thats one of the option Hajime could take. He bring them and make them save Aiko. And later after he saved her, he could make a country for beast man where discrimination (slavery) is not allowed and appoint Aiko as a symbolic god. That should give the church a massive blow.

Or Kaori with her brand new power she get from the dungeon can do the job...
I kinda want to see that, normal people following Hajime in a span of three weeks turned into a complete monster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
How the story plays out hugely depends on WHO that classmate is. If it's Wolf-kun or one of the three idiots, then it's bad news. Wolf-kun is probably going to blackmail the Church with the info by threatening to leak what he/she knows to the class.

If it's Endo,Shizuku or Kouki, they are probably going to propose a rescue of Aiko and Wolf-kun and co. are probably going to betray the plan and reach some sort of deal with the Church, who decides that the group is too troublesome to keep anymore and kills all of them except for Wolf-kun and co. Of course, this is assuming whoever witnessed the scene doesn't get neutralized by Wolf-kun first. I can imagine the individual running into Wolf-kun in a frantic manner, and when asked what happened, he/she will reveal what he knows and gets neutralized by Wolf-kun or his/her minions in order to negotiate with the Church.
How the story play out might be different but the conclusion most likely the same. Hajime's gonna save the day and establish a country for Aiko. I dont think Aiko can stay in the kingdom after this incident with a few classmate following her. Otherwise, she dies in this arc(which i doubt).
maniac88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 06:29   Link #2831
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by maniac88 View Post
He doesnt have to jack a village, he could just use the beast man village or vilage of Ur for his base. All he need to do is make a church there and appoint Aiko as the messiah. That should take care of things.

And i dont think the church brainwash them directly, but by providing them a doctrine from early age should do the job. The church influence in this kingdom was so high that i don't think the royal family gonna betray them.

Thats one of the option Hajime could take. He bring them and make them save Aiko. And later after he saved her, he could make a country for beast man where discrimination (slavery) is not allowed and appoint Aiko as a symbolic god. That should give the church a massive blow.

Or Kaori with her brand new power she get from the dungeon can do the job...
I kinda want to see that, normal people following Hajime in a span of three weeks turned into a complete monster.

How the story play out might be different but the conclusion most likely the same. Hajime's gonna save the day and establish a country for Aiko. I dont think Aiko can stay in the kingdom after this incident with a few classmate following her. Otherwise, she dies in this arc(which i doubt).
Well, the difference is we either get pissed off and see more stupidity from the class(with them fighting blindly against Hajime) or we see them man up and go against the Church(at least Shizuku and those who follow her).
Old 2014-04-28, 06:38   Link #2832
bludvein

I'm not sure if they will make a rescue attempt once the classmate at the end reports the situation. Which btw, I doubt is the mastermind or Hiyama. He/she seemed genuinely scared, and said they had to tell someone. Definitely not the tone of someone looking to blackmail. Endo is the first person to come to mind since he is the stealthiest and seems an ok guy. He has also been getting some plot attention lately.

Anyway, they either mount a rescue attempt(and then an escape), they get cut short by a betrayal within the class, Kouki flubs it by opening his big mouth, or Aiko is somehow brainwashed. The nun tried this on Aiko and failed this chapter, but with more time it might work.

Alternatively, one of them gets sent to find Hajime and ask for his help. That seems kind of difficult considering they have no idea where he is going or his motives. How many times can you stumble on him by luck?
Old 2014-04-28, 06:42   Link #2833
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
I'm not sure if they will make a rescue attempt once the classmate at the end reports the situation. Which btw, I doubt is the mastermind or Hiyama. He/she seemed genuinely scared, and said they had to tell someone. Definitely not the tone of someone looking to blackmail. Endo is the first person to come to mind since he is the stealthiest and seems an ok guy. He has also been getting some plot attention lately.

Anyway, they either mount a rescue attempt(and then an escape), they get cut short by a betrayal within the class, Kouki flubs it by opening his big mouth, or Aiko is somehow brainwashed. The nun tried this on Aiko and failed this chapter, but with more time it might work.

Alternatively, one of them gets sent to find Hajime and ask for his help. That seems kind of difficult considering they have no idea where he is going or his motives. How many times can you stumble on him by luck?
Would be nice if this person doesn't run into Hiyama or Wolf-kun first.
Old 2014-04-28, 06:57   Link #2834
SineMora
Wait for it...

Sorry, been playing Dishonored recently, I'm on Lady Boyle's last party, and trying out many many ways on how to make the situation really complicated.

Any bets on what will Hajime do?

Will he take the route of a true hero, inflicting as little damage as possible, or give his foes poetic justice, will he be patient not to put out a light that is flickering out, or will he be the shadow guide who will remain as an unwritten hero of history, steering the "heroes" to the noble path while he is enduring their shortcomings

OR

Will he put out the last dying ember, let the world destroy itself with his aid, and leave saying the casualties are: "Acceptable Losses"

Either way... it will be... Fascinating.
Old 2014-04-28, 07:02   Link #2835
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Sorry, been playing Dishonored recently, I'm on Lady Boyle's last party, and trying out many many ways on how to make the situation really complicated.

Will he take the route of a true hero, inflicting as little damage as possible, or give his foes poetic justice, will he be patient not to put out a light that is flickering out, or will he be the shadow guide who will remain as an unwritten hero of history, steering the "heroes" to the noble path while he is enduring their shortcomings

OR

Will he put out the last dying ember, let the world destroy itself with his aid, and leave saying the casualties are: "Acceptable Losses"

Hajime doesn't give a f#$k about casualties as long as his enemies attack him. He will just take out the Church and the Kingdom with his group guns blazing.
Old 2014-04-28, 07:17   Link #2836
bludvein

I forget which chapter it was but the author mentioned he wanted to aim for a somewhat irreverent hero in the end. Basically Hajime's character sort of did a practical 180 in Orcus, but now his character development has the goal of landing him somewhere in the middle of his original personality and the one he left Orcus with. Generally nice, but sarcastic and ruthless when the situation calls for it.
Old 2014-04-28, 07:43   Link #2837
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

Quote:

OR

Spoiler for :
Old 2014-04-28, 07:47   Link #2838
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by HasNoLove View Post
Spoiler for :
He's going to impale them?It's only befitting that Yue does it for him, after telling her how they bullied him in the past.
Old 2014-04-28, 08:04   Link #2839
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
He's going to impale them?It's only befitting that Yue does it for him, after telling her how they bullied him in the past.
yea, it's kind enough for not to rupture 'em...
moreover hajime'd do it easily with his synergy...
Old 2014-04-28, 08:14   Link #2840
maniac88

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post

Spoiler for another crazy guess,,:
maniac88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel