AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2016-09-28, 11:41   Link #17741
Ryoshi

Ugh, finally! Cost me two CS and was nigh impossible without JAlter, the very servant I don't own.... If the dailies get progressively harder, I'm not sure how I'm gonna feel about that...
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-28, 11:43   Link #17742
Klard
The cilvilain

Quote:
Originally Posted by usspaul View Post
so i tried doing that 1ap thingy and well i know i can at least kill herc at least 2 times but at that point im pretty much done. welp i guess that means i wont be doing this event thingy no more
Do the 10 20 30 40 AP to farm lottery and those medal to buy thing in shop too, well just do which one you feel you can do it
Do not fight the 1 AP if you are new and don't have a decent team
Old 2016-09-28, 11:49   Link #17743
usspaul

my highest lvl servent is caster medea at lvl 50, from there eurayle is lvl 40 then sheilder which is crap ,boudica whos lvl 40 and this crappy jin ke at lvl 39..... those are my servents lol pretty crappy
Old 2016-09-28, 11:50   Link #17744
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
So given how the first exhibition fight is, do you think we should wait until we have a near-full lineup of Nero CEs before trying to tackle them?
Probably just one CE is enough. My second try with a different lineup brought the same result and was down to the last HP bar. The additional damage from the CE would have covered that HP along the way.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-28, 11:53   Link #17745
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
The reason why I brought Shiki was because of pierce. Already thought we would be facing Herc. To think that it worked against me as I built arts team around her...

Maybe DW expected people to bring Neros so gave Herc a super arts-debuffer.
Its more because of NP Chain. IMO.

Considering Servant and CE roster until now, in this kind of battle, Arts Team have better advantages (Waver, Tamamo, Irisviel, Medea Lily).
If you put Shiki or Nero Bride also upgraded Kouhai into equation, as long as NP Chain and damage reduction can be maintained while also escaping Herc's NP, 12 lives is just a matter of time.

Quote:
my highest lvl servent is caster medea at lvl 50, from there eurayle is lvl 40 then sheilder which is crap ,boudica whos lvl 40 and this crappy jin ke at lvl 39..... those are my servents lol pretty crappy
Good luck with your harem.
Old 2016-09-28, 11:55   Link #17746
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Quote:
1 AP fight is basically going to be the "Hard Fights with gimmicks", so it's really mostly for those who own levelled assorted servants or have the event damage booster CE from the petal gacha.

Rest is easily doable, and the 40 AP ones can be easily done even by someone without much lvled servant with correct support-CE (say, Drake with Nero Bride CE to solo the whole stage of Genius Trio stage, or JAlter/CuAlter with Nero Bride CE to (maybe) solo Ruler/Avenger+Gilles stage. Will be hard to find the latter though looking at my FL state).

Don't say you regret the fact that you may have burnt/fod your 3* or 4* males, you asked for the harem route. We ain't responsible for the result of undermining male servants.
Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Probably just one CE is enough. My second try with a different lineup brought the same result and was down to the last HP bar. The additional damage from the CE would have covered that HP along the way.
Just keep the Nero CEs on the team's main DPSer(s). But then we have no idea what kind of gimmicks the next fights will have so...

Well, there is time for farming and re-challenge! And not like anyone who needs medals-QP-Prisms are gonna stop rolling for the petal gachas

Natsuki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-28, 11:59   Link #17747
Klard
The cilvilain

Quote:
Hmm well you could find some strong support to help you and lottery have many EXP card if you can get all of it
You can add friend my main ( look at below) if you like or better ask Lare to add you
Old 2016-09-28, 12:00   Link #17748
McW
Canaan II When?

Damn that was fun. I tried twice with full bronze team only to get my ass kicked and to my horror to find out the art debuff was permanent! So it make me take full leveled and golds to beat it. It was because I have Martha to clear the debuff and using all 3 CS on Euryule to lock on Herc when he had 3 lives left.

Edit: No event CE used
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-28, 12:08   Link #17749
Nemesis

I got my ass totally handed to me by that fight. Maybe it shows I still have a long way to go...... I need a Jeanne Alter of my own..... Maybe I am not powerful anymore still building around with Kintoki....

Still, the journey must continue, with, or without beating this challenge. I have new servants to ascend.
Old 2016-09-28, 12:15   Link #17750
Ryoshi

I pretty much abused it with my servants and still had to rely on JAlter to take out 5 of his lives.

Scath with one NP on the first move takes out one life, plus two Quicks to round the chain up for taking Herc down to 30K HP.
Then J'Altered like you guys mentioned, and BAM he was 4 lives down without even touching me once.
Cu Alter rounded out my first three and helped oh so much by taking several moves worth of hits whilst I wore him down to charge everyone's NP, but Herc had other ideas and nearly beat JAlter to within an inch of her life.

So I swapped her with Okita and resumed chopping off bits and pieces of him down to size. One NP chain from her and two chains from Cu Alter and suddenly the big guy was down to 5 lives
Got lucky in and around here when Herc decided to bump uglies with Cu Alter (who was protected by both dodge and his revive ability), instead of with the other two who were half-dead already.

Lost Scath at around life 4, and was forced to bring out JAlter (400HP, NP not charged).
CS'd on her twice to initiate her NP-B-B chain to drop Herc down to his last 2 lives.

After that, Herc took her out in two moves, Jack popped out. One chain later, Herc was finally on his last legs, but he took out Okita.
Mashu pops out. Unleashed her skills and insta-charged Jacks NP to deal the final bar of damage.

Attack MVP: JAlter. My greatest regret was not getting her after whaling hard for her. Single handedly responsible for 5 Herc lives. Second place a tie for Okita and Scath, who somehow managed 2 bars apiece.
Defense MVP: Cu Alter (surprisingly). He was bruised and battered by the Golems by the time he faced Herc, yet he was amongst the last ones standing at the end of the fight.

It's seriously been a while since I've faced a battle that I actually had to think my way through even after selecting my team. Was somewhat frustrating to have used CS, but I'm lazy and sleepy so I didn't feel like exerting myself too much (plus working early tomorrow).

Seems like I really need to farm for that Nero Bride CE... and ASAP.
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-28, 12:26   Link #17751
larethian

Next fight will be 100% instagib so dodge and invincibility are useless. My bet.

edit: plus first 2 waves will be archer mooks.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-28, 12:30   Link #17752
GDB

Holy crap, that fight. Okita didn't do nearly as much as I was hoping she would. Luckily Tamamo Lancer pummeled the ever living hell out of him. Twice he was left with less than 300 health before his next "resurrection" and I had to waste an opening move on it with Waver/Nero before letting Tamamo do her thing. He dodged twice, which was rather annoying. Luckily one of those turns I ended up with a Quick Chain so the next turn really hurt him. And Nero's survivability was amazing, including eating a Nine Lives and getting back up.

Finished him off on turn 23 having used a single CS. Good thing too, because I went into that turn with him at full NP gauge and me with just Tamamo Lancer on the field (no stun or invincibility at the ready).
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-28, 12:32   Link #17753
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Next fight will be 100% instagib so dodge and invincibility are useless. My bet.

edit: plus first 2 waves will be archer mooks.
Time to put Kokuto CE on your key member, LOL.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-28, 12:33   Link #17754
MartianMage

Thankfully I have a lot of buster based critters... frontlined Gilgamesh with liz caster and waver with 2030 to keep feeding gil stars. I just kept on critting his hp away... also every EA = 1 of his hp so there's that. Had Karna, Mashu, and Drake waiting in the back to continue the crit fest.

Herc tried to get 1 more extra turn on his last hp but good thing I had invincibility pierce on my Drake on.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-28, 12:34   Link #17755
Nemesis

I beat Heracles, but only with a Jeanne Alter with a Nero Bride CE and getting a Nero Bride CE, along with using a CS to finish him off......

Honestly, i get the feeling i am way out of my league here. Should i even be trying for such rewards if i am not even that well developed?
Old 2016-09-28, 12:35   Link #17756
usspaul

so i was wondering seeing at you guys know the lvl of my mains and who i have should i go and upgrade kiyohime and take out shielder ? or continue to go on with the girls i have? cause i have plent of gold and silver xp cards to increase lvls. as for my other servernts i cant lvl them up anymore cause i dont have there ascentions pieces
Old 2016-09-28, 12:38   Link #17757
MartianMage

Oh and I used the ticket I got from that fight and...

haha another NP2 5* joins my support list!
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-28, 12:41   Link #17758
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Shishou + Kouhai + Zerk Cu + Normal Cu = unsinkable Herc sunk over.....34 rds holy shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsuki Hyuga View Post
Should be doable though but just... YEAAA. Those Guts are scaaary. Just prep your team with a lot of Nero Bride CE, which also keep accidents with guts effect.

You could use the Bride CE?! lolol.....should have checked event CE effects before starting event quests orz
Old 2016-09-28, 12:43   Link #17759
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

@MartianMage

NP 2 by 10-roll and one ticket, that's too awesome.

Herc's cleared, Lare support came at the right time when my previous support with Bride CE nowhere to see after lending strength for previous match.

DPS: Shishou (Lare's) and Rider Kintoki, MVP: Kouhai and Marie (for tanking that Nine Lives). I'm surprised Shishou starts doing crit like a beast when she's the last standing Servant, enough to remove three lives by three turns.

22 Turns, 1 CS. A number of Nine Lives unleashed but only one real casualty (Kouhai, because of cooldown). Other casualties mainly caused by Herc sudden crits.

Old 2016-09-28, 12:47   Link #17760
Nemesis

@ Tactics
You too? I am glad i did level Mashu's skills to lvl 10 after all.

I only hope that Babylon wont be this kind of bullshit level of difficulty.
Anyway, i'm still not going to waste any apples yet, going to wait until i know everything is safe to farm.

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon