AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-07-31, 01:58   Link #701
chaosbeowulf

If it's not too much of a trouble, would somebody mind updating their post in the first page and post the link to the google drive for the current translation? Or is this not allowed?
chaosbeowulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-31, 20:03   Link #702
Deltoren

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosbeowulf View Post
If it's not too much of a trouble, would somebody mind updating their post in the first page and post the link to the google drive for the current translation? Or is this not allowed?
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...sle=true&pli=1 here that is it
Deltoren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-04, 21:59   Link #703
raniel32

just one quick question..... did the translation of this novel still ongoing???? just want to know why they're not updating anymore......
raniel32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-04, 22:06   Link #704
merpati

It's postponed likely because RL issues.
merpati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-05, 10:51   Link #705
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

The story is interesting, but I have to say that the style of writing is just horrible. The whole story(I've only read up to day 30) is entirely in monologue. There's not much characterization aside from the MC. I think that's the same for most Narou stories as well. Unsurprisingly, the authors have good ideas, but the style of narration's simply just too amateurish.Hopefully, the published version isn't as bad as the web version in terms of narration style.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-05, 12:11   Link #706
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
The story is interesting, but I have to say that the style of writing is just horrible. The whole story(I've only read up to day 30) is entirely in monologue. There's not much characterization aside from the MC. I think that's the same for most Narou stories as well. Unsurprisingly, the authors have good ideas, but the style of narration's simply just too amateurish . Hopefully, the published version isn't as bad as the web version in terms of narration style.
It's not written as a narrative it is written as a diary. It literally is the MC Diary . I can't really say it is amateurish as the explicit style is that of a journal it's not ment to be full of detailed characatizations since the MC doesn't focus much on other people only really commenting on them when they do something out of the norm or it directly has to do with him.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-05, 20:29   Link #707
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
It's not written as a narrative it is written as a diary. It literally is the MC Diary . I can't really say it is amateurish as the explicit style is that of a journal it's not ment to be full of detailed characatizations since the MC doesn't focus much on other people only really commenting on them when they do something out of the norm or it directly has to do with him.
It's still a really amateurish style of literature.Journal styled writings are probably the easiest form of writing(incidentally, it seems to be the first forms of writing taught in schools) since it doesn't have to focus on other characters that much. The whole reason the MC isn't that focused on other people is because this style of writing doesn't emphasize on what other people thinks and that's all the author can do. A really good story emphasize upon not just the characterization of the MC but other characters as well.Writing what other characters thinks is much harder than just writing what the MC himself thinks only.I'm not blaming the author considering this is probably his first work and it does take some skill to write the narration of other characters as well.

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2014-08-05 at 22:44.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-05, 21:11   Link #708
Archmagination2002

So searching around the net for more light novels to read I ended up in a RE:Monster thread on batoto because people kept mentioning and linking to translations. When checking out the suggestions people kept on mentioning wuxia novels. Naturally curious I clinked on this link: http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/forumdis...a-Translations I am now hooked.. Stellar Transformation is like crack now! 15 hours, 11 translated novels read and 1.5 hours of sleep later.. I WANT MORE!!
Archmagination2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-05, 22:13   Link #709
Razorfloss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archmagination2002 View Post
So searching around the net for more light novels to read I ended up in a RE:Monster thread on batoto because people kept mentioning and linking to translations. When checking out the suggestions people kept on mentioning wuxia novels. Naturally curious I clinked on this link: http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/forumdis...a-Translations I am now hooked.. Stellar Transformation is like crack now! 15 hours, 11 translated novels read and 1.5 hours of sleep later.. I WANT MORE!!
welcome to the club
Razorfloss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-05, 23:18   Link #710
kazzuya

I am already in volume 5 of stellar transformation. And it is novel full of macho stuff.
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-10, 21:35   Link #711
bludvein

New raw chapter finally!
Spoiler for ...:

Last edited by bludvein; 2014-08-10 at 22:04.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-10, 21:51   Link #712
Iamis

Day 57 is also out

Spoiler for Rou got the best skill ever:
Iamis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-10, 23:06   Link #713
ta2666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamis View Post
Day 57 is also out

Spoiler for Rou got the best skill ever:
How does that work?
ta2666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-10, 23:21   Link #714
Iamis

I dont know how his NEET skill works

I think its more of a gag skill for laughs
Iamis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 04:43   Link #715
gunner56

【迷宮警備員ダンジョン・ニート・主任チーフ】 [Dungeon NEET-Chief]

In other words, the empress was a NEET.
gunner56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 14:59   Link #716
PrinnyX

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagidec View Post
Does anyone know what are the exact days he ranks up into a demon apostle and fierce god?
i'll say demon is around day 100-110 or more and god is 240~250
PrinnyX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 21:50   Link #717
PrinnyX

Quote:
Originally Posted by naroneach View Post
is it still ongoing and being translated? i started reading it 'cause of your recomendation and i'm already at v.13 XD
yes it is. Dam how could you have LMS! XD

japtem.com/projects/moonlight-sculptor-toc/ - does it in sequence currently at v17 c3. Translation rate is 2 chapters a month T_T

royalroadl.com - does some further translation all randomly. like.. v19 ch3. v18 c6 etc. but wont go up further then v20. so if you wanna read more then v20 go read summaries on royalroad

FYI author allowed us leechers to translate till v20.
Old 2014-08-11, 21:54   Link #718
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner56 View Post
【迷宮警備員ダンジョン・ニート・主任チーフ】 [Dungeon NEET-Chief]

In other words, the empress was a NEET.
It makes perfect sense if you think about. the moment she took the contract to gaurd the dungeon she's been holed up in there since.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 03:17   Link #719
PrinnyX

heya, can any kind goblin give me a GT link to day 200+ i found 1 but it didn't have Day 211-220 & 231-240.
Old 2014-08-12, 06:44   Link #720
Breimoon

Did someone understand what the hell
Spoiler for 250+:
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, rape, reincarnation, snusnu, true harem, webnovel