AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Macross > Past Macross Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-21, 03:18   Link #1341
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy100 View Post
Ai-kun dies, Nene gets blown away, and Nanase gets seriously hurt to the point where she can no longer draw. Plus, 80% of Frontier city gets demolished with a 60% civilian casualty. Military NUNS loses 30% of their pilots, leaving many people unable to bury their love ones.
A bit extreme on the casualty side...
Old 2008-08-21, 03:24   Link #1342
Sleepy100
*snore**snore* zzz.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
A bit extreme on the casualty side...
Sorry, but anything else that I see on the thread or think up feels too insignificant to cause the extreme hate in Alto and Luca. Oh and I want something different from the "Mikail dies" or "Nanase dies".

Edit: (Even though I believe I was one of the few people who first predicted Nanase would die.)

Last edited by Sleepy100; 2008-08-21 at 03:34.
Old 2008-08-21, 03:37   Link #1343
magnuskn

Quote:
Edit: (Even though I believe I was one of the few people who first predicted Nanase would die.)
Are you serious? Everybody who had read the spoilers for ep 22 has said that Nanase will probably bite it.
Old 2008-08-21, 03:43   Link #1344
Sleepy100

Quote:
Are you serious? Everybody who had read the spoilers for ep 22 has said that Nanase will probably bite it.
Hmm..... Did I mention...No I didn't...Oh well.... I thought it was a possibility that Nanase would die along with some of the main characters, before the ep 22 spoilers came out but have no proof of why so kept the far-fetched and ludicrous opinion to myself.
Old 2008-08-21, 03:51   Link #1345
magnuskn

Quote:
Hmm..... Did I mention...No I didn't...Oh well.... I thought it was a possibility that Nanase would die along with some of the main characters, before the ep 22 spoilers came out but have no proof of why so kept the far-fetched and ludicrous opinion to myself.
With all the Nanase hate going on here, I think that wish may have come up a few times on its own.
Old 2008-08-21, 04:08   Link #1346
Sleepy100

What other far-fetched insane ideas did I have that I tossed into the blackhole of a trashcan....?

- Saotome family practice personality lobotomy on Alto. Alto ran away before the full effect can be realized.
- Ai-kun betrays his/her comrades to protect Ranka and dies in the process (AKA killed by NUNS)
- Grace was trying to give Sheryl a relatively peaceful death, but Sheryl forced her hand in the hospital.
- Grace isn't as evil as everyone make her out to be; she lost her heart and morals when her loved ones died. Revenge is the only thing on her mind.
- When all the Vajra are wiped out, Ranka is going to have an "accident" and die according to Grace's plan.
- Vajra collective mind wants to pass on the leadership and torch to Ranka, before they move on. That was the entire point of their attacks. (Finding Ranka is like finding a needle in a needle stack, with no idea of what the needle looks like. They only had fold dislocation and nuclear reaction to go by.)
Old 2008-08-21, 04:35   Link #1347
ipernorris

Uhm some days ago I posted a theory about the origin of the Vajra and what there is in the galactic center, this one for reference:
Spoiler:

Why was it utterly ignored? Maybe the plot won't go exactly in the same way, but I think I wrote some reasonable possibilities, especially regarding the Vajra's origins and purposes... can someone give his opinion? Not only who will slap who is important guys, come on...
Old 2008-08-21, 06:08   Link #1348
magnuskn

Spoilers from Kresphy from Macrossworld:

Spoiler:

My opinions:

Spoiler for opinions:
Old 2008-08-21, 06:13   Link #1349
Wesley84

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
Uhm some days ago I posted a theory about the origin of the Vajra and what there is in the galactic center, this one for reference:
Spoiler:

Why was it utterly ignored? Maybe the plot won't go exactly in the same way, but I think I wrote some reasonable possibilities, especially regarding the Vajra's origins and purposes... can someone give his opinion? Not only who will slap who is important guys, come on...
It probably has something do with Birdman, whatever that is, and Mao finding Shin and her sister.
Old 2008-08-21, 06:27   Link #1350
Seifall

Quote:
Spoilers from Kresphy from Macrossworld:

Spoiler:

My opinions:

Spoiler for opinions:
No one force him to do so...

I don't get when you say no big surprise that Ranka needs to be rescued again
are you talking about episode 20 or the spoilers from MW ?

By the way Ranka and Brera start escape to Galaxy
Where is Alto ? The jealousy ACT will take place soon!
Old 2008-08-21, 06:29   Link #1351
Wesley84

Except Alto doesn't feel jealous. He feels threatened.
Old 2008-08-21, 06:31   Link #1352
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seifall View Post
No one force him to do so...

I don't get when you say no big surprise that Ranka needs to be rescued again
are you talking about episode 20 or the spoilers from MW ?
Ranka has needed rescue a lot of times already in the series, hence my comment.

Quote:
By the way Ranka and Brera start escape to Galaxy
Where is Alto ? The jealousy ACT will take place soon!
In Sheryls bed?
Old 2008-08-21, 06:35   Link #1353
Seifall

I said WILL take place , I'm talking about when he will made up his mind..episode 22 or after.
He will feel jealous enough to pursue Ranka at the ends of the galaxy
Old 2008-08-21, 06:39   Link #1354
magnuskn

Quote:
I said WILL take place , I'm talking about when he will made up his mind..episode 22 or after.
He will feel jealous enough to pursue Ranka at the ends of the galaxy
I don´t think so. Ranka will follow her oni-chan to the center of the galaxy, while Alto and Sheryl live happily ever after.
Old 2008-08-21, 06:56   Link #1355
Seifall

Quote:
Ranka has needed rescue a lot of times already in the series, hence my comment.

OK

In Sheryls bed?
She will not have time to sleep anymore with her come back on the spotlight

Honestly did you see the ED in episode 19 ? Those spoilers you posted ....
I don't know how you can still be so sure ...
For me it's clear now Sheryl will remain the galaxy Fairy, the songstress, so all your argument about she lose everything... so she must get at least one thing....
Ranka will be in Sheryl's current position, she will lose many things : Brera and her start a escape life I don't think Alto will just watch...

Anyway Grace might have did something big like kill ai kun which protected her or something like that if not I don't know why Brera will take a drastic measure like to escape with her to Galaxy....
Old 2008-08-21, 06:56   Link #1356
cheesie
Dame Cheesie
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I don´t think so. Ranka will follow her oni-chan to the center of the galaxy, while Alto and Sheryl live happily ever after.
So I was telling my shipmates for the past few weeks, I am THIS CLOSE

-------------------------> <-------------------------

to shipping S.S Branka. THIS CLOSE. The only thing that's stopping me is the heavy implications of Brera = brother, but considering how Kawamori laughed at our faces about Pineapple Salad, I'm willing to bet Brera isn't her blood-related brother, but an adopted one, or Ranka being adopted.

You heard it here first.
Old 2008-08-21, 07:01   Link #1357
Seifall

Quote:
I think you forgot your spoilers

Alto will reture to kabuki stage.
Sheryl restart song life.

Looks like they will take different way

And Alto in Kabuki = female with Sheryl songstress = Hot female are you kidding ?
Old 2008-08-21, 07:04   Link #1358
magnuskn

Quote:

And Alto in Kabuki = female with Sheryl songstress = Hot female are you kidding ?
Why should they go different ways? There are famous couples all the time in the real world, who make it work ( for a while, at least <cough> ), while working on far apart projects.
Old 2008-08-21, 07:04   Link #1359
cheesie
Dame Cheesie
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

This is speculation stage, but have you seen how Sheryl will "restart her song life"?

Quote:
May'n : "Even though it’s such an upbeat song, the lyrics are really say. Perhaps, different from a ballad (e.g. Diamond Crevasse), this is Sheryl at her most painful moments - pretending to be strong, when she’s struggling to not show her weakness. So when I sang it, rather than ‘carefully’ sing it, I sang it like I was shouting in tears. While this is mentioned on everyone’s comments, I am rather pleased with the ‘roar’ before the final chorus. The initial demo tape did not contain such a melody line, so I wondered if I could stretch my voice tidily. Then I thought, if I were driven into a corner like Sheryl, there’s no way I could sing tidily, so I basically tried to shout intensely while trying to stretch my voice.

During the recording of this song, Kanno-san (Kanno Youko) cheered ‘Sheryl-sama~!!’ many times. And when we were doing the part where the lyrics went ‘Kiete shimae’: ‘I understand!!!’ — by Kanno-san"
Don't think too much about the spoilers, usually they leave out 80% of the story.
Old 2008-08-21, 07:07   Link #1360
Seifall

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crisis View Post
So I was telling my shipmates for the past few weeks, I am THIS CLOSE

-------------------------> <-------------------------

to shipping S.S Branka. THIS CLOSE. The only thing that's stopping me is the heavy implications of Brera = brother, but considering how Kawamori laughed at our faces about Pineapple Salad, I'm willing to bet Brera isn't her blood-related brother, but an adopted one, or Ranka being adopted.

You heard it here first.
So we come back to the main love triangle with two men and one girl.
I though I'm willing to bet Brera isn't her blood-related brother, but an adopted one, or Ranka being adopted. that too because since episode 7 they didn't give that much hint about him being her brother . But who is her real brother then ?
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoilers