AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2015-07-30, 01:51   Link #221
Krono

The point was to show how Fairy Tail came to be founded. At the point the picture was taken, the guild had been founded. The only thing skipped over was mundane administrative stuff.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-31, 22:19   Link #222
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

It just means that the good stuff will be handled in the main plot... and that the other spin-off mangas aren't just series trying to make even more money... they're actually things Mashima is trying to write because he wants to add to the backstory surrounding fairy tail.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-01, 03:27   Link #223
ayanami0000
Banned

fairy tail zero disappoint me. thought it would be like 20chapter and up but it ended already.
ayanami0000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-01, 21:50   Link #224
Zarati

Fairy Tail Zero was the beginning of how Fairy Tail was born. It was a very informative story to me. And the shocking part is about Zeria in the last chapter. It was quiet sad though
Zarati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-15, 21:47   Link #225
jdennis007

This has been licensed by Kodansha, it was announced at an event at Kinokuniya today in NYC.
Old 2015-11-16, 08:57   Link #226
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdennis007 View Post
This has been licensed by Kodansha, it was announced at an event at Kinokuniya today in NYC.
Thank you for the heads up. Thread prefix changed to Licensed.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-16, 08:58   Link #227
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdennis007 View Post
Awesome. With all the other spin offs being released overseas, I was wondering when this would be licensed.
Old 2015-11-16, 10:56   Link #228
Krono

Here's the news article for any who might be interested:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...l-manga/.95407

Also, the anime will be adapting Fairy Tail Zero in this coming January:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...january/.95398

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPG_Fanatic View Post
Awesome. With all the other spin offs being released overseas, I was wondering when this would be licensed.
The volume collection for it is only just coming out now. The official release is tomorrow, along with volume 52 of the main series, and volume 2 of Fairy Girls.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-16, 16:53   Link #229
immblueversion

So they're just reusing a color chapter page for Vol. 52's cover? That's fine, I guess, but Hiro always draws something new... Or maybe it was to save effort on the Fairy Tail Zero cover.

Now, from the looks of the air date, this adaptation will either be an arc in the main anime to pad things out (like I predicted), or its own thing. And I can't imagine getting a whole cour out of this unless they really stretch things out, and the news came from the main site, so I'm guessing it's the former.

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-20, 11:30   Link #230
Pinwheel10
WHOOSH!

I hope the FT Zero anime isn't a separate one from the main. I'd really love some canon filler episodes for a change. I thoroughly enjoyed its manga, which for me had an even better story going on than the main manga at that time. And a flashback arc is something FT never had before. It reminds me of that flashback arc in Bleach and it gets me hyped up.
Old 2015-11-20, 16:28   Link #231
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinwheel10 View Post
I hope the FT Zero anime isn't a separate one from the main. I'd really love some canon filler episodes for a change. I thoroughly enjoyed its manga, which for me had an even better story going on than the main manga at that time. And a flashback arc is something FT never had before. It reminds me of that flashback arc in Bleach and it gets me hyped up.
It's airing in January and the info is on the official site, and I can't see how they can convert 13 chapters into a full cour unless they really stretch things out, so odds are high that it'll be a part of the main anime.

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-25, 07:59   Link #232
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

FT Zero Anime finally confirmed that Zera's VA is:

Spoiler for :

Looking forward for her talks with Noto Mamiko as Mavis.

Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote