AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Ore no Imouto

Notices

View Poll Results: Ore no Imouto (Season Two) - Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 14 25.00%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 11 19.64%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 9 16.07%
7 out of 10 : Good 14 25.00%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.79%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 4 7.14%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 3.57%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-06-09, 01:07   Link #41
GundamZZ
残念美人

They cut the wedding dress as if it's made from some cheap material. Real wedding dress is very expensive.
天啓のシスティーナ Sistina of Apocalypse
愛憎のロクサーヌ Roxanne of distinguished love and hate
万有のルテーシア Lutécia of everything
塵喰いのカサンドラ Cassandra of eating dust
Old 2013-06-09, 02:53   Link #42
Kakurin
大佐

Well, that's the 2D world for you. But on the other hand for a photoshoot the surely didn't use a 100% real wedding dress.
Old 2013-06-09, 03:11   Link #43
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
Well, that's the 2D world for you. But on the other hand for a photoshoot the surely didn't use a 100% real wedding dress.
Well, and, it's not like they bought it retail, where there's surely a hellish mark-up (considering that it's something people only generally buy... well, hopefully rarely ).
Old 2013-06-09, 05:11   Link #44
ginger02

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Episode 10

WTH?! Why is love is too much in this one?! Ayase goes so damn cute and gentle to Kyousuke? I will not doubt tht she is in love with him because of this episode. I will approved an Ayase ending if it isn't a Kirino.

On the other hand,.... Kirino and Kyousuke are becoming too close now that I want to lay on my bed and image cute stuffs this two could do together ( not perverted ones)... Hayst..

The best episode this season of the series.. I loved it. It's perfect.
lol i loved it too. Probably 2nd only to the last one.

And Kyousuke looks good in a suit and sunglasses with his hair slicked back.
Old 2013-06-09, 06:46   Link #45
Sixth
Hu Tao

Seriously, Ayase and Kyosuke can be a good couple although Ayase destined to be a loser.

Kyosuke in manager outfit is like 100x badass than rehular Kyosuke. Also, is Bridget-chan likes Manager Kyosuke too?
Old 2013-06-09, 07:18   Link #46
Sakuratsuki

That was a really great episode. Loved it. The scenes between kirino and Kyousuke were good.
The best episode so far.

Now how will they animate the folowing last episodes...................
Old 2013-06-09, 09:57   Link #47
shironeko8

aw. no Kuroneko this time. T.T
oh well, i know it's been said a lot of times already, but hey, it's what i felt like, this episode being rushed. But yeah, with barely 6 episodes left, who's to blame?
I'm not much for Ayase, but i agree with some fans especially in other forums/discussions about her parts being... well, kinda lacking. Kinda unfair especially if you're an ayase fan. It's as if they're animating it because they were forced to. Though i think she'll get more development next episode, and show Ruri some love once again. :3
Old 2013-06-09, 10:19   Link #48
hoshino_crimsonwings

I was looking forwards to seeing ClariS too Decent episode on the other hand, doesn't look like an ending at all though.
Old 2013-06-09, 10:28   Link #49
Dop
Mmmm....

I suspect they'll do a concert scene as an 'extra' when the dvd/bluray gets released.
The discussion beforehand though was getting a bit meta.

I had wondered why they'd censored out the wheels on the bicycle.
Old 2013-06-09, 11:30   Link #50
ArturEngel
Kiririn's minion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dop View Post
I suspect they'll do a concert scene as an 'extra' when the dvd/bluray gets released.
The discussion beforehand though was getting a bit meta.

I had wondered why they'd censored out the wheels on the bicycle.
Cause it's a tv show, you know, censorship and that stuff...
Old 2013-06-09, 11:54   Link #51
User68604
Disabled By Request

Kirino looking good in her wedding dress....foreshadowing i hope.
Old 2013-06-09, 12:57   Link #52
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

With those epic kicks, Ayase should be a Tekken Character.

Last edited by playmaker2k; 2013-06-09 at 21:52.
Old 2013-06-09, 16:01   Link #53
LuckyCat
Wise Kitty Cat

Ayase is my favorite because she's the show's closest to a realistic moral center in regards to the whole sister complex thing. No matter what happens I'm going to pretend this ends with Ayase and plug my ears for the rest of this.

I wonder why they didn't bring up Ayase's interest in Kyousuke during the Kuroneko arc.
Old 2013-06-09, 18:54   Link #54
Sphire

As someone who hasn't read the novels (and doesn't really plan to, unless major Ayase stuff is there), I could tell it felt rushed. Well, not necessarily rushed, but more that things were missing. Either I'd misunderstood past happenings or things haven't been explained well, but having read others' comments, it seems the show did jump around a bit.

Most of the Ayase scenes in this episode were weird. This felt like the first time Ayase was showing interest in Kyousuke, when perhaps it should've been more obvious beforehand? Maybe that's just me.

The stuff with Kanako and Kyousuke felt weird too, like she was interested in him too (further making Ayase jealous?) when they've barely spoken to each other. Ever. At least Bridgette is awesomely cute too!

Still most was forgiven when Kyousuke apologized to Ayase. That felt natural and well done. I find Kyousuke's and Ayase's interactions the best (Kyousuke in general has stepped up in my eyes this season) and will miss it if that stops. Looking forward to the next episode.
Old 2013-06-09, 19:01   Link #55
Traece
:cool:

I was actually quite shocked at Kyosuke's apology to Ayase when she met up with him at the event. Not the apology itself, but rather the content. It was surprisingly insightful. Apparently he's become even more dependable now that he's had a girlfriend.

So is Manami the official behind-the-scenes representative of Kyosuke's suitors? They all report to her and whenever there's an opening she directs the next girl to fill the spot? At this point that's totally what it looks like.

I'm sure it goes without saying, but... THE WEDDING DRESS! WHY?!
Old 2013-06-09, 19:48   Link #56
Anime-fan10

I feel that Kyosuke has been more decisive lately and speaks his mind. The ambiguity of what he's thinking and conveying those thoughts to others seems to be gone; I like that because it shows personal growth on his behalf. Even Kirino has been opening up a little bit more. This season, even though it's not done yet, is better than the first one.
Old 2013-06-09, 21:15   Link #57
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Must say Kyousuke must like being kick in the head by Ayase for it being done so much to him
Old 2013-06-09, 23:36   Link #58
tarajis
El Psy Congroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by playmaker2k View Post
With those epic kicks, Ayase should be a Tekken Character.
If ever Ayase decides to take up Taekwondo then I think she'll be earning her black belt in no time at all.

Spoiler for Novel Comparison:

Last edited by tarajis; 2013-06-10 at 01:37.
Old 2013-06-11, 00:20   Link #59
ElMikkino

To me, this was really only the second episode this season that I give more than a 7/10, and that's kind of sad. But nevertheless, this was a very good episode, with lots of subtle hints at how devoted Kirino and Kyousuke are to each other without either of them actually saying it outright.

My only qualm about this episode is how they brought back a bunch of minor characters, one of which the last time we saw was last season, and then expected us to remember them all. If someone had asked me before this episode who Bridget was, I'd deny she even existed. But that's just a small nitpick to a rather refreshing episode.
Old 2013-06-11, 01:02   Link #60
GundamZZ
残念美人

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
I was actually quite shocked at Kyosuke's apology to Ayase when she met up with him at the event. Not the apology itself, but rather the content. It was surprisingly insightful. Apparently he's become even more dependable now that he's had a girlfriend.

So is Manami the official behind-the-scenes representative of Kyosuke's suitors? They all report to her and whenever there's an opening she directs the next girl to fill the spot? At this point that's totally what it looks like.

I'm sure it goes without saying, but... THE WEDDING DRESS! WHY?!
Kyousuke is still same person. It's just girls stop ignoring him and listening to him.

Minami is nice to everyone. Kirino hates her and Ayase admires her. She is Kyousuke's friend since childhood. She is quite reliable.

The wedding dress is probably a fetish. Kyousuke also dresses like a groom or a best man. Maybe they try to aspire people to create fan fiction.
天啓のシスティーナ Sistina of Apocalypse
愛憎のロクサーヌ Roxanne of distinguished love and hate
万有のルテーシア Lutécia of everything
塵喰いのカサンドラ Cassandra of eating dust
Closed Thread