AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2021-01-11, 07:54   Link #161
judasmartel
*Author

Currently have 300+ gold certs, I really want to buy Skadi to complete my Raildex team as she is the only one missing AFAIK but I am not sure when or if Blaze will be available in the certs shop as she is the only one missing on my Big Six collection.

Please send help.
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-14, 06:19   Link #162
mickbis

Damn Thorn is coming
and I just paid a ton for 300 draw on W ...
It will be hard to save up now with all upcoming operator this year

Thorn
Surt
Eunectus
Mudrock
Rosmontis
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-14, 08:18   Link #163
dragon1412

I think only perfectionist try to max potential robot. I mean, in later map they kinda phase out due to the retreat strategy, which limit which operator we can bring, they are also pretty squishy and the long redployment time. Though i said that I only use Lancet before in like 1 or 2 maps ??? never use any of the robot after that though. Most of the time I can't even slot Lancet into the roster in harder map.

I don't really care for thorn though, since not a waifu and I already have Silverdaddy who carry me through most content. I knew that any ranged guards will forever under him.

Surtr, Eunectes, Mudrock and Rosmontis are all wanted. But I think I'd probably skip Eunectes, Rosmontis and Mudrock is in the same banner anyway so pretty much saving for both of them. Again, it probably depend a lot on how much I can save up till there since Im a pure F2P
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-14, 16:42   Link #164
GDB

I'm so torn between Thorns and Surtr. I killed my stash basically for Weedy/W, so I can probably only go for one of them. And between them... I'm kind of leaning for Surtr. Luckily after her I don't care about any of the other 6-stars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
I think only perfectionist try to max potential robot.
If you play long enough, you'll eventually be able to through sheer RNG. I've already got Castle3 and Lancet2 maxed, and they have been for a good long time.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-15, 04:32   Link #165
dragon1412

Same here, my stash is completely killed by W/Weedy. Thorn probably come first so I'll skip that banner and wait for Surtr if Cn banner is to be followed. I think I could probably save enough for 10x ten rolls by that time, not to mentioned the reset of distinctions shop since I have load of distinctions after W/Weedy banner, probably enough for a full tickets buyout.
Old 2021-01-15, 22:32   Link #166
larethian

I did use Castle for one of the chapter 5 challenge where it starts off with 4 casters that attack 2 units each and can shoot across half the map. Bagpipe to assassinate, followed by Gravel and Castle to distract. Since I can't find Skadi or Red from support even after 10 reloads. E1 Hellagur works but he's too expensive to start off, not to mention he doesn't give full DP refund and I can't build my line after the first assassination with all the naruto rush.
I can see robots being useful and doing clutch saves for some really tough situations where you might not have a whale lineup

Side note, I started a JP account a week ago

Last edited by larethian; 2021-01-15 at 22:42.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-15, 23:48   Link #167
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

There are some uses for the healer robot and if someone wants to use them, go ahead and do it. Personally I'd rather use one of the regular healers like Ptilo, Shining or Saria.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
Same here, my stash is completely killed by W/Weedy. Thorn probably come first so I'll skip that banner and wait for Surtr if Cn banner is to be followed. I think I could probably save enough for 10x ten rolls by that time, not to mentioned the reset of distinctions shop since I have load of distinctions after W/Weedy banner, probably enough for a full tickets buyout.
I had to go to 300 pity to buy Weedy from shop since that damn sea dragon decided to dodge my pulls. I am down to about 130~140 pulls but that's factoring in turning all my primes into pulls and buying 38 more with yellow certificates ...
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-16, 07:53   Link #168
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
I did use Castle for one of the chapter 5 challenge where it starts off with 4 casters that attack 2 units each and can shoot across half the map. Bagpipe to assassinate, followed by Gravel and Castle to distract. Since I can't find Skadi or Red from support even after 10 reloads. E1 Hellagur works but he's too expensive to start off, not to mention he doesn't give full DP refund and I can't build my line after the first assassination with all the naruto rush.
I can see robots being useful and doing clutch saves for some really tough situations where you might not have a whale lineup

Side note, I started a JP account a week ago
ehhh....why ??? I mean, beside bigger contents and unless you decided to whales, there is little point in playing JP now, since global seem to catch up with CN relatively quickly with the change in events roster. starting now meaning saving up for orundum is going to be pretty hard. The change in shop and build up for entire base as well.

@Eisdrache: reverse in my case, Weedy came relatively early for me but W took all the way to 165 rolls. I don't reach the level to have to spark her though but that is still pretty draining for me
Old 2021-01-16, 09:50   Link #169
larethian

I play JP for the JP experience, re-reading the story and dialogue in JP, that's all
Somehow, the story and characters stick better in my mind. Maybe because my reading pace in JP is slower than in English.

Also I got Skadi with the free 10 roll on W/Weedy banner. Seems like my luck in not getting banner 6* carries over Like whenever I get a 6* in my main, 70% of the time it's not the banner 6*. The reverse is true for lower rarity banner rate-ups lol
And I like Skadi but don't have her on my main orz, which is additional incentive to play my JP account
Old 2021-01-17, 17:13   Link #170
dragon1412

Lol, that's some really unique reasoning, I ceded this victory to you

If you want Skadi that much though, isn't she on the distinction shop right now, pretty sure with W/Weedy rolls most people would probably have enough distinction for shop 6 star right now
Old 2021-01-17, 22:47   Link #171
larethian

actually, I got Weedy twice, then spent the accumulated distinctions to buy out the HH tickets from the shop to get W. So I don't have enough right now. Also, I would just continue saving distinctions for the next round of HH buyout, until I'm sure I have enough HH/Orundrum for Rosmontis.
Not that I will get much more without rolling, so I will probably do the same on Rosmontis banner, roll stash and spend the distinctions to buy out HH if I don't get her. And I'm on monthly pack. I want to try to roll once for Sutr though.

Last edited by larethian; 2021-01-17 at 23:02.
Old 2021-01-18, 04:04   Link #172
dragon1412

Me bawling my eyes aware of the reality that's I'm a pure F2P. Im probably planning to do the same though.
Old 2021-07-14, 22:42   Link #173
larethian

CC#4 Operation Lead Seal Day 1 Clear
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Locked Down Prison week 1 max risk
Images
Old 2023-01-09, 08:25   Link #174
larethian

I gave belatkuro the most clues

Images
Old 2023-01-11, 03:36   Link #175
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

You started later than me but I'm still not max level

Images
belatkuro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-16, 03:37   Link #176
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
You started later than me but I'm still not max level

Images
It's my main game now after all, where I sometimes enjoy spending hours in original solutions for CC daily rotating max risks, minimalist squad clears, etc.

Arknights won the "Live concert for visual media" award in HMMA.
https://www.hmmawards.com/2023-hmma-...-and-nominees/
Old 2023-11-28, 01:19   Link #177
larethian

My first arknights clear video, after so many years from making FGO clear-and-flex vids (many taken down due to music infringement ;_; ):

YouTube

Tags
gacha, ios, strategy, tower defense