AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2020-06-10, 22:05   Link #7121
Itsmepatrick

I think it should go like this :

DxD G = DxD L
1. Infinity blaster = Satan Compression Divider
2.Longinus Smasher = Satan Lucifer Smasher
3.Draig Manifestation = Albion Manifestation
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-11, 03:21   Link #7122
bashkim1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmepatrick View Post
I think it should go like this :

DxD G = DxD L
1. Infinity blaster = Satan Compression Divider
2.Longinus Smasher = Satan Lucifer Smasher
3.Draig Manifestation = Albion Manifestation
Sorry but they are not equal in terms of power. Ise Infinity blaster is stronger, but Vali´s is comparable.
bashkim1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-11, 10:35   Link #7123
godz

Satan comprision divider overcame azi dahka's attacks, issei's infinity blaster was comparable to apophis and i need longinus smasher to defeat him ... So in this case vali's satan comprision divider must be stronger than the infiniti blaster of issei in dxd G (and pseudo dxd G), but maybe in true dxd G the infiniti blaster of issei is stronger.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-11, 11:06   Link #7124
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Well part of the reason of Issei's win against Vidar I think is because Issei's attacks which hit Vidar have been imbued with Dragon Slayer trait and Vidar is wearing a Dragon Armor that time so he is vulnerable to dragon slayer trait.

Now for the Erebus part the only reason I can think of is Erebus darkness attack have a similar trait to penetrate which shocks Issei's interior :

"When the attack of Erebus’s aura hit me, the part of armor where it landed got cracked and a strong shock was transmitted to the interior...! If it hit the same spot many times, it looked like I was going to suffer serious damage!"

Dragon shots were useless against Erebus as he already saw it in the match against Vidar :

I — ejected Ascalon II from the right gauntlet! Erebus easily dodged the flying sword, but I shot Ascalon from the left gauntlet in succession! Erebus evaded this too by twisting his body. But I didn't care, as I fired many Dragon Shots at Erebus. But even that move got easily dodged by Erebus. Erebus said with a sneer, as if to ridicule me.
[Fuhahaa! I have seen at least your attacks on the match videos. I saw this technique in the battle with Vidar!]

And also in the battle against Erebus his condition is not worse than the battle with Vidar so don't exaggerate it as Issei only stumbled and out of breath and dizzy because of continuous use of dragon shots and Aura cannons as he expended a lot of Aura while in the battle against Vidar it's more a close combat battle with Kicks of Vidar and Issei's close combat .
It is different the use of Dragon shots with Vidar, because this first was a fighter at close range and too fast for issei. While Erebus fights with the aura, however issei had to fight with the cannons to contrast his aura attacks, not even with dragon shots.
Even if Issei is heavenly dragon class and Erebus a God not fighter. While before in shin2 Issei’s dragon shots were enough for Balor Rias that with the Pod may even face Verrine’s attacks. As for Nyx that issei was facing easily.

Furthermore, Did issei lost the capacity to dodge the enemy attacks or contrast them trough punches or aura’s attacks?

Spoiler:

A fight were Issei was spitting continually blood from the mouth, with an intense fight at close range, destroying continually even the armour, without the time to repair it. Every hit has reached his body, receiving inside so much damage that he could not know there the injuries were as he felt extreme pain throughout the whole body. Breathing hard at the end.

Then issei fired infinity blaster + Longinus with 2 ascalon and he won, but he was not at the point to pass out. But with Erebus for some aura’s attacks and infinity blaster yes.
May say the same thing with Apophis, with a letal form that caused an immense pain, firing gigants dragon shots and using the final combination, without problems of resistance.

However the problem is that issei only with normal attacks would have been able to defeat Erebus, without fatigue, because respect to others heavenly dragons as Ddraig, he seems very weak for the nerf, because Ddraig defeated easily a top 10 while a Chief God was interfering. As for Vali that with EJOD defeated God class beings and in DxD L his casual attacks are a lot of more powerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
these are some of the attacks that have blown up the field, and you know something funny they all agree with the issei quote in shin dxd 4 when he names the beings capable of blowing up the field ... you can again name star buster star blaster, but for issei to not have named him in that quote it must mean that his destructive power until huge is not comparable to infinty blaster (issei has only flown the field with infinity blaster)

and the attack that was launched was at that moment that blew up the field because it seems that you have not read from shin dxd 4 was "satan compresion divider" ... an attack so powerful that it crushed azi dahka's attacks and caused him great damage , a dragon that reached the celestial dragon class !!!
Shooting star is not even more present in the tournament, so why should Issei nominate him? However issei destroyed the field trough one of his two final move that can be fired only two times. Not with casual attacks as Shooting star.

Do you know that Satan compression divider is used only to destroy enemies attacks or in way similars? Not to inflict a direct damage. However I’ve read the novel, but no one time someone said that every Vali’s casual attack is comparable to infinity blaster as Indra or Mahabali. This is valid even for Crom or Ddraig. Until this their power attack is inferior, it is useless take citations where it is only mentioned the power to destroy a field.

Last edited by Giuseppe1234; 2020-06-11 at 11:22.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-11, 12:08   Link #7125
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
It is different the use of Dragon shots with Vidar, because this first was a fighter at close range and too fast for issei. While Erebus fights with the aura, however issei had to fight with the cannons to contrast his aura attacks, not even with dragon shots.
Even if Issei is heavenly dragon class and Erebus a God not fighter. While before in shin2 Issei’s dragon shots were enough for Balor Rias that with the Pod may even face Verrine’s attacks. As for Nyx that issei was facing easily.

Furthermore, Did issei lost the capacity to dodge the enemy attacks or contrast them trough punches or aura’s attacks?

Spoiler:

A fight were Issei was spitting continually blood from the mouth, with an intense fight at close range, destroying continually even the armour, without the time to repair it. Every hit has reached his body, receiving inside so much damage that he could not know there the injuries were as he felt extreme pain throughout the whole body. Breathing hard at the end.

Then issei fired infinity blaster + Longinus with 2 ascalon and he won, but he was not at the point to pass out. But with Erebus for some aura’s attacks and infinity blaster yes.
May say the same thing with Apophis, with a letal form that caused an immense pain, firing gigants dragon shots and using the final combination, without problems of resistance.

However the problem is that issei only with normal attacks would have been able to defeat Erebus, without fatigue, because respect to others heavenly dragons as Ddraig, he seems very weak for the nerf, because Ddraig defeated easily a top 10 while a Chief God was interfering. As for Vali that with EJOD defeated God class beings and in DxD L his casual attacks are a lot of more powerful

Shooting star is not even more present in the tournament, so why should Issei nominate him? However issei destroyed the field trough one of his two final move that can be fired only two times. Not with casual attacks as Shooting star.

Do you know that Satan compression divider is used only to destroy enemies attacks or in way similars? Not to inflict a direct damage. However I’ve read the novel, but no one time someone said that every Vali’s casual attack is comparable to infinity blaster as Indra or Mahabali. This is valid even for Crom or Ddraig. Until this their power attack is inferior, it is useless take citations where it is only mentioned the power to destroy a field.
crom is no longer participating either and the only group of gods of that level left is that of indra, but issei named them anyway ... are you so faithful to your matrix that you deny what is written? because if you did not fully realize that quote is from shin dxd 4.

Does it seem little to you that satan compression divider destroys attacks of god level of nezha or level dragon celestial of azi dahka or crom cruach? you still believe that vali DxD L does not have attacks comparable to that described between indra vs mahabali when his simple attacks destroy as if nothing a mountain of 5000 meters, destroy the body of crom cruach that in his basic abilities I surpass ddraig and albion or that issei He names them as capable of destroying the field alongside beasts like ddraig or high-level gods.

Spoiler for vali vs nezha:
Old 2020-06-11, 17:06   Link #7126
Itsmepatrick

Pluto is the prime example that Compression Divider can be used to inflict direct damage . He mostly use it to nullify attacks and sometimes restrict the movements of his opponent as mostly his opponents are very fast and others even have teleportation ability. And also Satan Compression Divider is the upgraded form of Compression Divider and it can compress even an attack from a Heavenly Dragon class like Crom and Azi Dahaka.

Also Shooting Star's Longinus is a High tier longinus and High tier longinus have world class power that could destroy the world if used in the wrong hands so it's understandable that its capable of achieving something of that level. So don't compare it to Boosted Gear which is a mid-tier longinus. Issei achieved that kind of power level through the help of External power like Ophis power .

Like I said Defeating Erebus using only Dragon shots is impossible as these attacks has been studied by Erebus and also even if you look down on Erebus at the very least don't compare him to low class god's who can possibly be defeated by Issei using dragon shots in DxD form as Erebus is a Primordial God even though he isn't a god who specialized in battle.
Old 2020-06-11, 17:24   Link #7127
Itsmepatrick

Quote:
Satan comprision divider overcame azi dahka's attacks, issei's infinity blaster was comparable to apophis and i need longinus smasher to defeat him ... So in this case vali's satan comprision divider must be stronger than the infiniti blaster of issei in dxd G (and pseudo dxd G), but maybe in true dxd G the infiniti blaster of issei is stronger.
Yes but Issei's DxD G at that time as stated by Ophis was incomplete if I'm not mistaken and also his base that time was too weak so that's why the amount of power his body can harnessed or borrow to Ophis was limited and also Vali can use his DxD L at its current limit because of his talent and demonic energy so maybe that's why the DxD L look stronger and that also applies to Vali's EJOD and BxB.
Old 2020-06-11, 23:17   Link #7128
bashkim1234

Vali is ultimate class devil in base thanks to his Lucifer bloodline. Ise base was high-class devil in shin highschoold volume 1 dxd. Since Ise has awakened his true DxD mode I would not be surprise, if Ise base is above ultimate class devil. Still Ise has more potential, than Vali thanks to the dragon god Ophis and the true dragon GR.
bashkim1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-12, 05:03   Link #7129
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
crom is no longer participating either and the only group of gods of that level left is that of indra, but issei named them anyway ... are you so faithful to your matrix that you deny what is written? because if you did not fully realize that quote is from shin dxd 4.

Does it seem little to you that satan compression divider destroys attacks of god level of nezha or level dragon celestial of azi dahka or crom cruach? you still believe that vali DxD L does not have attacks comparable to that described between indra vs mahabali when his simple attacks destroy as if nothing a mountain of 5000 meters, destroy the body of crom cruach that in his basic abilities I surpass ddraig and albion or that issei He names them as capable of destroying the field alongside beasts like ddraig or high-level gods.

Spoiler for vali vs nezha:
Until ishibumi or someone will not say that Vali’s casual attacks are comparable to Infinity blaster this is only your head canon, because you are taking citations where no one said it

Bring exactly the citation to make valid you affirmations, because even during the fight of Vali vs Nezha, issei was speaking in first person as for Indra vs Mahabali, though he was not nervous as that fight where every casual attacks of those 2 Hindu gods were strong as his final move.

Quote:
Pluto is the prime example that Compression Divider can be used to inflict direct damage . He mostly use it to nullify attacks and sometimes restrict the movements of his opponent as mostly his opponents are very fast and others even have teleportation ability. And also Satan Compression Divider is the upgraded form of Compression Divider and it can compress even an attack from a Heavenly Dragon class like Crom and Azi Dahaka.

Also Shooting Star's Longinus is a High tier longinus and High tier longinus have world class power that could destroy the world if used in the wrong hands so it's understandable that its capable of achieving something of that level. So don't compare it to Boosted Gear which is a mid-tier longinus. Issei achieved that kind of power level through the help of External power like Ophis power .

Like I said Defeating Erebus using only Dragon shots is impossible as these attacks has been studied by Erebus and also even if you look down on Erebus at the very least don't compare him to low class god's who can possibly be defeated by Issei using dragon shots in DxD form as Erebus is a Primordial God even though he isn't a god who specialized in battle.
Satan compression divider or compression divider however does not work directly on God class beings as Pluton, however Vali to limit the opponent’s movements uses Half dimension with the wyverns, not the compression.

Boosted gear is only a Longinus of middle level because the max power that you can obtain from BxB is ultimate class, while JD is mortal. Otherwise would be of high level having a heavenly dragon inside that is a top 10. I see how the others Longinus user of high level are powerful when Dulio is only maou class and Cao Cao not even God, even with the strongest Longinus.
However now issei is heavenly dragon class, while shooting star is far from the level, so his casual attacks should be stronger.

Which attacks Did Erebus study? Because he knew perfectly the movements of Ascalon. How is relevant for the aura attacks? Because it does not increase your strength or speed.

Oh, however Issei is a top 10, where all the others Gods are far from his level, while Erebus not even a chief God or War/battle god that are the strongest after the top 10. How do you justify this? Because even a casual attack of a top 10 is more powerful than every others Gods.

The excuse of primordial god is nothing when Issei only trough dragon shoots faced easily Nyx, or even Balor Rias attacks that with the Pod could defeat him and face Verrine.

Last edited by Giuseppe1234; 2020-06-13 at 07:56.
Old 2020-06-12, 20:14   Link #7130
Itsmepatrick

Compression Divider works Pluto :

Pluto seems shocked, but Pluto receives an uppercut to his jaw. While making a loud sound, Pluto’s body gets lifted high up into the air! Vali directs his right hand towards Pluto, and he closes his palm.

“-Compress.”

[Compression Divider!!!!]

[Divide Divide Divide Divide Divide Divide Divide Divide Divide Divide Divide Divide Divide!!]

Pluto’s body which is lifted high up…..starts to get compressed in length, then next by width. Then again by length….. Next by next, Pluto’s body gets halved!

<Something like this…..! Such power like this……!>

Pluto screams as if he can’t believe what is happening to him. Vali then says it without any mercy.

“-Perish.”

The Grim Reaper whose body became so small that I can’t see it with my eyes starts to lose his body to nothingness. While having the air vibrate, the Grim Reaper perishes. And that was the last of that Grim Reaper.

That's proof that Dragon shots are useless against Erebus

I — ejected Ascalon II from the right gauntlet! Erebus easily dodged the flying sword, but I shot Ascalon from the left gauntlet in succession! Erebus evaded this too by twisting his body. But I didn't care, as I fired many Dragon Shots at Erebus. But even that move got easily dodged by Erebus. Erebus said with a sneer, as if to ridicule me.

[Fuhahaa! I have seen at least your attacks on the match videos. I saw this technique in the battle with Vidar!]

Yes, yes, I knew that. The Dragon Shot that he dodged hit Ascalon II that was flying ahead, changing the trajectory. Ascalon II, whose trajectory changed, hit another Ascalon, and its trajectory changed too. Then it got hit by yet another Dragon Shot — the Ascalon that was ejected from the left gauntlet, after changing its trajectory, returned to Erebus, approaching diagonally from behind him! Just before he got hit, Erebus noticed a sign of the holy aura and looked in the direction of Ascalon returning.

Don't forget what form Issei was using it's Pseudo Dragon Deification not the usual Dragon Deification . , Ophis reduces the power of Issei's Diabolos Dragon to a great extent and removes the "infinity" aspect in it, successfully eliminating the life-threatening setbacks it previously had.So don't compare it to the power it had during his fights against Rizevim, Apophis and Trihexa.

So that’s how it is. Originally, after suffering from the repercussions of Dragon Deification a second time, even if my body…was destroyed, it would not be surprising.

“Well, I can’t use Dragon Deification again huh.”

“If you’re talking about the power output you had during the time when you fought against Rizevim or Trihexa, you won’t be able to use it again unless you become a god. Even my lifespan has been reduced by a lot. But, I also received a blessing from the Dragon God.”

Blessing? A question mark floated above my head. Ophis, who had turned into a beauty answered that question for me

“At that time, you awakened the armour with my power, and you can continue to use that form. But, its power has been decreased by a great extent. However, there is also room for improvement.”

Oh, so I can still change into that red and black streaked armour. However, it won’t have abilities of infinity, and its immense strength has also been decreased. But that is still enough. Even if that power has been reduced, it’s still incredibly strong. At the very least, it’s far above that of my [True Queen] form. And there’s also room for improvement. So it’ll be fine if I just do more training.

“Pseudo Dragon Deification?”

One of the important factors in Issei defeating a Chief God class like Vidar was because of Dragon Slayer trait in his attacks and Vidar having a Dragon armor which is weak against dragon slayer trait.

Last edited by Itsmepatrick; 2020-06-12 at 20:36.
Old 2020-06-13, 08:01   Link #7131
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Compression Divider works Pluto :

Pluto seems shocked, but Pluto receives an uppercut to his jaw. While making a loud sound, Pluto’s body gets lifted high up into the air! Vali directs his right hand towards Pluto, and he closes his palm.

“-Compress.”

[Compression Divider!!!!]

[Divide Divide Divide Divide Divide Divide Divide Divide Divide Divide Divide Divide Divide!!]

Pluto’s body which is lifted high up…..starts to get compressed in length, then next by width. Then again by length….. Next by next, Pluto’s body gets halved!

<Something like this…..! Such power like this……!>

Pluto screams as if he can’t believe what is happening to him. Vali then says it without any mercy.

“-Perish.”

The Grim Reaper whose body became so small that I can’t see it with my eyes starts to lose his body to nothingness. While having the air vibrate, the Grim Reaper perishes. And that was the last of that Grim Reaper.

That's proof that Dragon shots are useless against Erebus

Yes, yes, I knew that. The Dragon Shot that he dodged hit Ascalon II that was flying ahead, changing the trajectory. Ascalon II, whose trajectory changed, hit another Ascalon, and its trajectory changed too. Then it got hit by yet another Dragon Shot — the Ascalon that was ejected from the left gauntlet, after changing its trajectory, returned to Erebus, approaching diagonally from behind him! Just before he got hit, Erebus noticed a sign of the holy aura and looked in the direction of Ascalon returning.

Don't forget what form Issei was using it's Pseudo Dragon Deification not the usual Dragon Deification . , Ophis reduces the power of Issei's Diabolos Dragon to a great extent and removes the "infinity" aspect in it, successfully eliminating the life-threatening setbacks it previously had.So don't compare it to the power it had during his fights against Rizevim, Apophis and Trihexa.

So that’s how it is. Originally, after suffering from the repercussions of Dragon Deification a second time, even if my body…was destroyed, it would not be surprising.

“Well, I can’t use Dragon Deification again huh.”

“If you’re talking about the power output you had during the time when you fought against Rizevim or Trihexa, you won’t be able to use it again unless you become a god. Even my lifespan has been reduced by a lot. But, I also received a blessing from the Dragon God.”

Blessing? A question mark floated above my head. Ophis, who had turned into a beauty answered that question for me

“At that time, you awakened the armour with my power, and you can continue to use that form. But, its power has been decreased by a great extent. However, there is also room for improvement.”

Oh, so I can still change into that red and black streaked armour. However, it won’t have abilities of infinity, and its immense strength has also been decreased. But that is still enough. Even if that power has been reduced, it’s still incredibly strong. At the very least, it’s far above that of my [True Queen] form. And there’s also room for improvement. So it’ll be fine if I just do more training.

“Pseudo Dragon Deification?”

One of the important factors in Issei defeating a Chief God class like Vidar was because of Dragon Slayer trait in his attacks and Vidar having a Dragon armor which is weak against dragon slayer trait.
What did I say? Because I’ve said that compression divider does not work directly on God class beings, as happened with Pluton, not the contrary.

Are you able to make valid affirmations? Because is only a copy paste of affirmations useless.

In first place, I’ve never mentioned DxD G, however even if P DxD is weaker, the only difference is the Infinity, but issei is always heavenly dragon class, not a low god class.

Since when study your opponent’s movements are able to gap a big difference in power, especially in a fight of aura attacks? Because it does not increase your strength or speed.

However, your citation do not justify why issei to reply to Erebus’s aura attack had to use the cannons, this citation say only that Erebus avoided some dragon shots trough the study, not that his aura attacks were increased of strength to face a top 10.

Quote:
While doing that, he raised his divine aura on both hands to the extreme, and then released it towards me at once. From the cannons stored in the four wings, I removed the cannons from the two lower wings under the arm. While holding them with my hands, I gathered aura at the cannons’ muzzles! Opposing Erebus’s aura barrage, I also released a vast amount of aura from the two cannons!
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonn!!
The moment the aura of the Primordial God and Dragon Deification collided, the explosion and the impact from it instantly turned the whole area into scorched earth! The shock was transmitted even through the armor and the pain ran through my body! Erebus fired an aura of darkness towards me as he flew in the sky. I dealt with the aura of the God as I held the cannons extending from under my arm in my hand. I kept launching small yet powerful aura bullets, offsetting every shot by Erebus.
How the study of issei’s movements justify this? Because I do not believe that it has increased Erebus’strength until the top 10. Counting that was Erebus to launch toward issei his attacks, not the contrary, counting that for the plot issei was so stupid that was not even trying to avoid or use punches to deflect

As for the fact that issei could always blitz him trough high speed to fight hand to hand and fire dragon shots more near

The excuse of primordial god is nothing when Issei only trough dragon shots faced easily Nyx, or even Balor Rias attacks that with the Pod could defeat him and face Verrine.

You are ignoring that issei at the end has been able to face in 1vs1 a top 10 as Vidar, even with an increase of power trough the balance breaker.

Next time do not miss every point, replying with copy paste

Last edited by Giuseppe1234; 2020-06-13 at 08:45.
Old 2020-06-17, 12:05   Link #7132
Itsmepatrick

If Bova is still in training even in Shin Volume 5 I think this will be Issei's Lineup for his match against Diehauser :

King - Hyoudou Issei
Queen - Ingvlid Leviathan
Bishop - Ravel Phenix
Bishop - Roygun Belphegor
Knight - Irina Shidou
Knight - Bennia Orcus
Rook - Nakiri Ouryou
Rook - Xenovia Quarta
Pawn x2 - Asia Argento
Pawn x2 - Elmenhilde Karnstein
Pawn x3 - Rossweisse
or Rossweisse and Ravel could also switch places with Rossweisse becoming the Bishop while Ravel will be the Pawn.
Old 2020-06-17, 13:42   Link #7133
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
If Bova is still in training even in Shin Volume 5 I think this will be Issei's Lineup for his match against Diehauser :

King - Hyoudou Issei
Bishop - Ravel Phenix
Knight - Irina Shidou
Knight - Bennia Orcus
Rook - Nakiri Ouryou
Rook - Xenovia Quarta
Pawn x2 - Asia Argento
Pawn x3 - Rossweisse
or Rossweisse and Ravel could also switch places with Rossweisse becoming the Bishop while Ravel will be the Pawn.
I think that bova will return for this match, to have a chance to show his progress and obtain some “success”, because after it is impossible
Old 2020-06-18, 01:28   Link #7134
saucerKing

Quote:

King - Hyoudou Issei
Bishop - Ravel Phenix
Knight - Irina Shidou
Knight - Bennia Orcus
Rook - Nakiri Ouryou
Rook - Xenovia Quarta
Pawn x2 - Asia Argento
Pawn x3 - Rossweisse
i feel like you should switch ravel and rossweisse, i dont think rossweisse is only worth 3 pawns, she probably is worth at least 4. the rest i completely agree
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-18, 01:58   Link #7135
Itsmepatrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucerKing View Post
i feel like you should switch ravel and rossweisse, i dont think rossweisse is only worth 3 pawns, she probably is worth at least 4. the rest i completely agree
Sorry my bad. I completely forgot that Rossweisse already played as a Pawn in Volume DX4 and her piece value at that time is x4 Pawn pieces.
Old 2020-06-19, 18:56   Link #7136
Itsmepatrick

How strong do you think the current Gasper is based on his battles shown so far?
Old 2020-06-19, 23:12   Link #7137
saucerKing

it depends, is he nerfed for the sake of plot? if not i would say the guy should be at the very least maou class if not above. remember, issei was sure neither he nor azazel or vali could possibly stop gasper when he had first transformed and he had some serious hax.

if its gasper after that time then at best maou class, gasper after his volume was pussy who couldn't even catch walburga or stand up to an old strada
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-21, 20:00   Link #7138
Blazor 98

Hades vs Crom Cruach
Blazor 98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-21, 20:05   Link #7139
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazor 98 View Post
Hades vs Crom Cruach
hades ... crom cruach does not have anything to be able to touch hades and counteract its teleportation, since crom cruach is not that fast nor does it have a hack like albion or ddraig or fafnir.

So he loses from wear and tear, unless Hades comes up with a stupidity and faces him hand-to-hand ... there wins crom cruach.
Old 2020-06-21, 20:45   Link #7140
Emperor of D.

Quote:
hades ... crom cruach does not have anything to be able to touch hades and counteract its teleportation, since crom cruach is not that fast nor does it have a hack like albion or ddraig or fafnir.

So he loses from wear and tear, unless Hades comes up with a stupidity and faces him hand-to-hand ... there wins crom cruach.
I don't know. Crom doesn't seem to have problems dealing with those with hax. His fight against Vali and Ddraig is proof of that. Remember that Crom's ability to adapt is formidable.
Emperor of D. is offline   Reply With Quote