AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-01-28, 02:48   Link #3121
Kefit

Actually, I was referring more to Kami's purported comments on Needless 1.5, which I have never seen as much as a source given for. I suppose I should have made this more clear. Anyway, I'll happily eat my words if I end up being wrong about this, though it won't actually change my attitude on this subject much.
Kefit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-28, 03:10   Link #3122
Avvesione

I can't speak for them, but I think it may be off Imai Kami's website, here in the Needless section.

http://imaikami.cool.ne.jp/needless.html

You can look around there since it does talk about Needless 1.5 but idk if this is the source you're looking for.
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-28, 06:53   Link #3123
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
Hmm well there are few characters that actualy are shown in N2 as alive the others its simply unknown Adam N wears Blades choker so its presumed hes dead. Thats actualy all that can be said.
Other then that i have full confidence that Imai will write a great story both N1 as well as N2.

I do see Kefits point that well with only 1 full chapter N1.5 and a few snapshots its hard to tell anything about N2. And thats how its suposed to be, Imai surprising us ^^
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-28, 09:20   Link #3124
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefit View Post
Actually, I was referring more to Kami's purported comments on Needless 1.5, which I have never seen as much as a source given for. I suppose I should have made this more clear. Anyway, I'll happily eat my words if I end up being wrong about this, though it won't actually change my attitude on this subject much.
Though I forgot to add where I got the source of the translation, never was and is my intention making my interpretations the gospel of truth.

As for Mio's reasons for joining Cruz, that was my interpretation based on some previous developments. Until further info I'll leave that as "she just follows for fun".

Again, it's never my intention making interpretations my truth, though I guess sometimes I tend to do like that without even noticing. However, you nearly pissed me with that last comment(fortunately, I don't get furious that easy). That was unnecessary, man, what the hell I did to deserve such reply... I just replied giving you 100% accurate info about Needless 1.5 from a source of a user who knows japanese more than me

That said, I must say that look Mio did when Cruz asked why she helped him, is one of those minor things wich usually hide more meaning than we expect first.

Last edited by Homura7; 2010-01-28 at 10:28.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-28, 10:05   Link #3125
big_slick001
I...D...K...
*Artist

does anyone know were i can read NEEDLESS 0 2 online?
big_slick001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-28, 10:10   Link #3126
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_slick001 View Post
does anyone know were i can read NEEDLESS 0 2 online?
You have to download it. Page 20 of this thread

Last edited by Homura7; 2010-01-28 at 10:21.
Old 2010-01-28, 18:45   Link #3127
big_slick001
I...D...K...
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
You have to download it. Page 20 of this thread
thx but it send me through another site which may invovle in gettin by cpu infected with a virus....so yeah
Old 2010-01-28, 20:44   Link #3128
shadowii

Quote:
thx but it send me through another site which may invovle in gettin by cpu infected with a virus....so yeah
hhmm never had a problem with it
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-28, 23:10   Link #3129
Kefit

You can grab Needless Zero 2 here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LZAO1LIT

I'm not sure why it's not up at the usual places, someone should probably fix that.
Kefit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-28, 23:34   Link #3130
Sekirei07

so to stir the thread into a more productive way sorta, nothing else to really do.

Anyone have a particular fragment or power they want to see a Needless appear with? One that has not been displayed yet.

You know like what would you like to see? animal morphing, flying, lightning, etc etc.

I would like to see someone who could control time or lightning abilities
Sekirei07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-29, 01:57   Link #3131
Avvesione

I think Lightning would be the standard choice since we've seen things like flame, earth, water, etc. I'm more interested in Second Sight and Door Opener from Needless 0. Those seem like interesting skills to have in a battle (and I'm kinda wondering what the Second had used them for lol).

But of something completely original, I'd like to see a Needless who can manipulate entropy. For those who don't know a lot about thermodynamics, that would be violating the second law of thermodynamics meaning you could take energy from a colder surrounding and place it into a hotter one. That's like if you put a block of ice next to water, the heat from the water would go into ice and melt it. But instead, with this fragment, you'd take the energy in the ice and put it into the water, making the water boil and the ice even colder.

Anyway, the way that you could do battle with this is to work it two ways. You could be like Saten and freeze things (without the Fourth/Fifth Waves) and be like Aruka and burn things. Pretty much it's like a mix between those two but the offensive could allow for two types of attacks. It seems like Imai Kami has a pretty good understanding in the natural world, but idk if he'd do something as abstract as that.
Old 2010-01-29, 03:38   Link #3132
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Merry X-mas again

Spoiler for NSFW:
Old 2010-01-29, 09:25   Link #3133
Sekirei07

MY favorite power that I came up with would be someone with force conversion.

Similar to Saten's ability but with the physical force not thermodynamics. Like if a boulder were to fly at them. they hold up their left hand and it would stop instantly on contact. Than when he touches someone with his right hand all that potential force that was in the boulder is released back at what he touches.
Old 2010-01-29, 09:49   Link #3134
Homura7

A very dangerous fragment, as well missing link class, would be one that grants the power over all the elements of nature.
Old 2010-01-29, 11:08   Link #3135
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Are there raws of the new chapter?
Old 2010-01-29, 11:11   Link #3136
Avvesione

^
Most recent chapter out is 75. You'd find it on Page 143 of this thread.
Old 2010-01-29, 12:22   Link #3137
big_slick001
I...D...K...
*Artist

[/SPOILER]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefit View Post
You can grab Needless Zero 2 here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LZAO1LIT

I'm not sure why it's not up at the usual places, someone should probably fix that.
when i finish downloading it, i click on it an it said invalid folder or file is corrupted....anyways while were talking about needless 0 II, wat storys are involve?

Last edited by big_slick001; 2010-01-29 at 12:25. Reason: picture
Old 2010-01-29, 13:17   Link #3138
shadowii

heres the link from that site for needless zero 2
http://uploaded.to/file/o82zxv
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-29, 13:52   Link #3139
Homura7

Quote:
anyways while were talking about needless 0 II, wat storys are involve?
Spoiler for Needless Zero II volume spoilers:

Last edited by Homura7; 2010-01-29 at 14:12.
Old 2010-01-29, 13:57   Link #3140
Sekirei07

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
A very dangerous fragment, as well missing link class, would be one that grants the power over all the elements of nature.
like at the atomic level of just being able to control them? or perhaps creating compounds with that almost infinite possibility of reactions? Like forcing explosive reactions and such

Tags
action, comedy, seinen