AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima (second series) - Episode 3 Rating
Perfect 10 6 15.00%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 25.00%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 9 22.50%
7 out of 10 : Good 11 27.50%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 7.50%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 2.50%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-21, 13:56   Link #1
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

(MFI) Zero no Tsukaima (second series) - Episode 3 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Zero no Tsukaima (second series), Episode 3.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

What does the tag (MFI) mean ? Read On :

While Zero no Tsukaima Second Series has not been licensed yet, it is produced by MFI, therefore we won't be listing fansubs here on AnimeSuki. See Removal of Media Factory Inc. Works for details.

Since it is "restricted", the following posts are no longer allowed.
  • Asking (or providing) where you can find Zero no Tsukaima Second Series downloads or torrents.
  • Asking for help downloading Zero no Tsukaima Second Series.
  • Asking for playback help for Zero no Tsukaima Second Series episodes.
These rules applies to fansubs (in English or any other language) and raws alike.

You still are allowed to discuss the anime, that has not changed but please remember to limit the discussion to the story.

Last edited by Pellissier; 2007-07-28 at 12:44.
Old 2007-07-22, 11:42   Link #2
Kakosan

Any news yet?
Old 2007-07-22, 15:44   Link #3
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for Episode 3:
Old 2007-07-22, 16:05   Link #4
Kakosan

Interesting episode! From what happened, I can imagine a little bit how they are going to organize the material from the novels. Also,
Spoiler for Henrietta:

Oh! I forgot...

Spoiler for next episode:
Old 2007-07-22, 22:12   Link #5
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

This episode was a smatter of contents from vol.6, 7, and 8... it kinda annoyed me to see them shuffling the plot so much when everything would've been fine if they would just leave it as it was.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakosan View Post
Interesting episode! From what happened, I can imagine a little bit how they are going to organize the material from the novels. Also,
Spoiler for Henrietta:
Spoiler:

Next episode looks back on track, as Louise and Saito "meets the parents" before their departure for the war.

Personally, I can't wait to see Guiche and Malicorne's war accomplishments.
...They ARE going to show that, right?
Old 2007-07-22, 22:46   Link #6
Nutster

hope Julio get decent amount of character development later, now he just seems like a typical boring pretty-boy type without much substance to back up.
overall, a pretty fun ep, lol, love the all the facial expression of guys after his over the top entrance. Is it me, or Louise is begging for a kiss from Saito
and one point for Saito, who finally stand up to Louise questioning her why she blushes.
Yeah, I would like to see they follow the character of Henrietta from novel as well, now the anime just want to keep her perfect and love-able instead of showing vengeances and emotions.
Old 2007-07-23, 05:02   Link #7
Shana

Hmm... 6 AM ~ well, let's see...

When I was starting to watch the episode, in my mind was passing something like, Haha. Hey Saito, you always see the other girls instead of Louise; So, finally we see [At least me ] you are not a Ecchi who likes the big breasts, and you love Louise. I cry laughts , but when I see Henrietta and that boy in in that room, after he and Saito's fight, I say, Oh man. Holy s---, now I know this will be a serius series. This won't be a Love Fight. ~ Aa, my dreams.

When Saito and.. erm... she was practicing with the swords, and "that" pass
I can't stop of laught on that part.

To me, this was a ep. with serius contenent of "I love you, but I can't say it to you becouse you're a Tsundere and you will kill me" or "I'm your master, I can't be girlfriend of my Familiar. And I'm too IMO to say you to give me the kiss and be boyfriends" -_- ~ I think I'm drunk erm, yeah, I'm weird ~
Old 2007-07-23, 10:22   Link #8
Meichy

Send a message via Yahoo to Meichy
OOO well the episode was good... 1:saito=jealousx2(he's attractive.. and for louise);2:louise=jealous(anies and saito)saito=jealous(little kiss)..^^U jealousy and jealousy and more jealousy, well I'm quite happy with this but...it's like.. think on it a little and you'll see how "baka" you are..but well.. I'm waiting for the next episode sooo muchh!! for
Spoiler for *that scene*:
and in the prewiew we can see the faces of her parents..I wonder how the anime staff do it.. we will see!
Old 2007-07-23, 10:30   Link #9
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meichy View Post
OOO well the episode was good... 1:saito=jealousx2(he's attractive.. and for louise);2:louise=jealous(anies and saito)saito=jealous(little kiss)..^^U jealousy and jealousy and more jealousy, well I'm quite happy with this but...it's like.. think on it a little and you'll see how "baka" you are..but well.. I'm waiting for the next episode sooo muchh!! for
Spoiler for *that scene*:
and in the prewiew we can see the faces of her parents..I wonder how the anime staff do it.. we will see!
Ohhhh XD when he tried to *********** but where is
Spoiler for novel:
Old 2007-07-23, 14:08   Link #10
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler for Episode 3:
Are you sure that was a accident Saito looks quite happy in that Omni's screen shot and Agnes did look like she mind either
Old 2007-07-23, 15:27   Link #11
UPR

well I maybe in the minority but these last 2 ep have not been up to par with the rest. i found them to be quite boring.
Old 2007-07-23, 15:38   Link #12
Kakosan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mist2123 View Post
Ohhhh XD when he tried to *********** but where is
Spoiler for novel:
Well...
Spoiler:
Old 2007-07-23, 19:07   Link #13
mpt37

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
well I maybe in the minority but these last 2 ep have not been up to par with the rest. i found them to be quite boring.
This ep was ok, but I agree that last weeks ep was really boring. The next episode looks promising, hopefully it'll be as funny as the first ep from this season.
Old 2007-07-23, 19:13   Link #14
Nifft

OH GOD LOUISE IS ... plot? What's with all the plot in this episode?

Because of the two new faces (and their specific background mysteries), I'm guessing Agnes & Julio will have their issues resolved / revealed (her Fire hate and the mystery of his funky eyes) by the end of this 13 episode arc.

I'd like to see if Louise can use magic in a more serious way now. It looks like she can blow stuff up pretty well, but couldn't she do that before? Is she going to go do some Void Magic training somewhere that she can blow stuff up?
Old 2007-07-23, 19:52   Link #15
Calawain
Gaijin

Last week's episode was pretty meh, this one was an improvement. I like the more defiant and driven side of Saito when he becomes inspired to do something. However I don't care much for Julio, he is a bit too cliche, plus the way his character is animated looks a lot like Wales with the hair and face design. Maybe it's just the way my eyes see things. Next week's episode looks like a blast, looking forward to it.
Old 2007-07-24, 04:43   Link #16
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
I don't disagree with this at all. I hate to say it, but I'm not enjoying this season of ZnT anywhere near as much as I enjoyed the first. It's all just too... serious. I mean, it's a show about a magical world with a tsundere loli and a GAR Akiba nerd in its lead roles... it's not supposed to be serious. The change from the fun light hearted atmosphere of the first series to the rather solemn tone of what we've seen so far of the second is too jarring for me. You can't just jump from one to the other, such a transition requires time and care and is rarely executed properly. I'd be very surprised if ZnT could pull it off, and the early signs aren't looking great.
Old 2007-07-24, 04:45   Link #17
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calawain View Post
plus the way his character is animated looks a lot like Wales with the hair and face design.
i was like: WTF! why is he back again i guess thats one way to recycle a character design :3
yea the plot is moving pretty quickly which is a good thing...i like it when a series becomes not to predictable and right now this seems to be the case...whats going to happen next? :O *holds on to the edge of my seat*

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-07-24, 16:21   Link #18
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
i was like: WTF! why is he back again i guess thats one way to recycle a character design :3
yea the plot is moving pretty quickly which is a good thing...i like it when a series becomes not to predictable and right now this seems to be the case...whats going to happen next? :O *holds on to the edge of my seat*
lol I was with the WTF??! too, back from the dead 3 dudes got 9 lives.

ah enjoyed that ep, wasn't all bad. Fav bit for me for some reason was when Louise asking Seista where Saito was had me loling

can't wait for next tho looks interesting
Old 2007-07-25, 04:38   Link #19
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

in which episode is that lake scene? with saito confession?
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Old 2007-07-25, 06:36   Link #20
Meichy

Send a message via Yahoo to Meichy
Quote:
in which episode is that lake scene? with saito confession?
It happens when louise and saito goes to lousise's house, so I think that if something happens it has to be in the next episode because in the prewiew we can se that louise goes to her house so...
Closed Thread