AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-11-28, 06:05   Link #1021
LastResolve

Quote:
t's good to hear that his restriction is gone, but i guess he's still a cripple right? Which reminds me, does his calculation skill decreases when one of the sisters is dead/in a comma?
loool if his restriction is gone then he wont have any need for the misaka network but that would be just confusing since he has a brain damage that isnt curable
Old 2009-11-28, 08:53   Link #1022
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastResolve View Post
loool if his restriction is gone then he wont have any need for the misaka network but that would be just confusing since he has a brain damage that isnt curable
The restriction refers to the 15min power limit of his choker, meaning he can now use the Misaka Network to bring his power back to it's full potential.
Old 2009-11-28, 09:01   Link #1023
tsunade666

I think he meant that without the time limit of the choker or rather without the restriction of movement and his ability to use esper more then their is really no use for the misaka network.

And leaving that restriction aside. If its really gone then it would just mean that his brain damage had been healed. BUT if theirs an upgrade of equipment that he can be used that let's him stay connected to misaka network more than what the battery can provide then the better.
Old 2009-11-28, 09:18   Link #1024
LastResolve

so if his brain damage is healed that means he can keep up with the calculations means that he dont need the network to control his power again?
Old 2009-11-28, 09:31   Link #1025
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Taking what shmaster had said,

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
The restriction is gone, thanks to the new jammer he has to help him stay connected to misaka Net Work.
Meaning he still needs the network to use his powers and to even walk properly.

So no, it doesn't seem like his brain has healed.
Old 2009-11-28, 11:29   Link #1026
tsunade666

just an UPGRADE on equipment. I think its all thanks to his new antenna like cane though I'm not sure about it.
Old 2009-11-29, 05:28   Link #1027
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

My bad, I should have been more precise.

The Chalker has been upgraded when Accelerator joined the Group, which allows Accelerator to use his ability much mroe freely. But in exchnage, the Presidential Cuncil of the city now holds the time limit in their hand. A remote control is implanted into the chalker that the cuncil can jam theconnection to the Misaka Network. But Accelerator have his new jammer cane, which jams the jamming from the cuncil so Accelerator can now constantly stay connected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
And here I was expecting that "no one shall ever have a better punch than Touma"...

.... All right, it's registered into my head now that someone does have a better punch. Tell us that story of that ridiculous punch of this Kihara.
Spoiler:
Old 2009-11-29, 05:37   Link #1028
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2009-11-29, 07:51   Link #1029
tsunade666

believe me his something. I was also surprised when I read it. but for a man of science his sure is open minded

Spoiler:
Old 2009-11-29, 07:53   Link #1030
LastResolve

btw does anyone know the abillity of this guy http://www.onemanga.com/To_Aru_Majutsu_no_Index/25/02/
apparently he is a mage :O
Old 2009-11-29, 07:58   Link #1031
tsunade666

his the guy that has been ignored by the studio. So I wouldn't much put attention on him and besides I think that the only time he DID appear well correct me if I'm wrong. But his no important.
Old 2009-11-29, 09:52   Link #1032
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
My bad, I should have been more precise.

The Chalker has been upgraded when Accelerator joined the Group, which allows Accelerator to use his ability much mroe freely. But in exchnage, the Presidential Cuncil of the city now holds the time limit in their hand. A remote control is implanted into the chalker that the cuncil can jam theconnection to the Misaka Network. But Accelerator have his new jammer cane, which jams the jamming from the cuncil so Accelerator can now constantly stay connected.

Spoiler:
In other words, badass normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastResolve View Post
btw does anyone know the abillity of this guy http://www.onemanga.com/To_Aru_Majutsu_no_Index/25/02/
apparently he is a mage :O
The guy proved that a common mage can't deal with the Index of 103000 grimoires.
Old 2009-11-29, 16:38   Link #1033
Used Can

Quote:
Spoiler:
I... don't know what to say. It's as if the author wanted to have a normal human beat the strongest esper, had no good ideas, and decided to pull something out of his/her ass.

Well, it isn't as if Tōma should have beat Accelerator either, but at least he has plot-armour.
Old 2009-11-29, 18:57   Link #1034
longshot

ok i have to ask this silly question....

how many times has touma's head gone into some girl/women's chests??

examples is this i found in baka tsuki

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/im...ex_v09_139.jpg

i've heard about others maybe even seen the images here in this forum but i have no clue as to where to look here

oh and if you're wondering why i'm thinking this....http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...arshmallowHell

that is all i'm willing to go in explaination
Old 2009-11-29, 22:42   Link #1035
Bordix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Spoiler:

I'm not really surprised nor disheartened about accelerator losing to Kirahara. I mean, the guy knows every shred of detail about accelerator's ability since he's the one who developed them, and I wouldn't call him a normal human. He mentioned in vol 12 that he modified his body to gain insane reflexes to beat the crap out of Acc.

lol. Kirahara even regretted ever doing so, since he gone through all the trouble and effort just to kick his ass. Which he thinks that its not worth it for a guinea pig like Acc.

What surprises me is that Acc actually already had those wings prior to fighting #2, and the fact that he 'died' and revived as a pseudo angel thingy... wait, Touma also 'died' in vol 14 and got miraculously revived. Guess they're not really that different
Old 2009-11-29, 23:26   Link #1036
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bordix View Post
What surprises me is that Acc actually already had those wings prior to fighting #2, and the fact that he 'died' and revived as a pseudo angel thingy... wait, Touma also 'died' in vol 14 and got miraculously revived. Guess they're not really that different
I wish to know more about that bolded part...

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2009-11-29, 23:54   Link #1037
cubicjack
Kino fanboy

Finally finished 19, and this has become one of my favorite series. Things were pretty episodic in the first half of the series, but got pretty tense and messy later on, in a good way.

My only worry is that the side characters (especially Mikoto) won't get much of a role in the final arc (or what seems to be the final arc).

I just have one question:
Spoiler for vol. 19:

I mean, my Japanese is not really fluent, so I may have misunderstood that part.
Old 2009-11-30, 00:14   Link #1038
Bordix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
I wish to know more about that bolded part...
I think I've read that here or somewhere else. Anyway, I read in that post that Touma somhow 'dies' and this event triggers something from Itsuwa. I don't know the exact details though.

If someone could enlighten us that'd be great.

Quote:
Finally finished 19, and this has become one of my favorite series. Things were pretty episodic in the first half of the series, but got pretty tense and messy later on, in a good way
That's awesome man, care to share some info with your bros?
Old 2009-11-30, 00:22   Link #1039
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Quote:
My only worry is that the side characters (especially Mikoto) won't get much of a role in the final arc (or what seems to be the final arc).
I think the author mentioned that Mikoto will get a pretty major role soon.
Old 2009-11-30, 01:48   Link #1040
tsunade666

The author did mention it that mikoto will be having a major role soon but she's not going to russia so if the final battle is really coming then when will she get those parts? unless its not the ending yet which I wish to be true.

As for touma died on vol 14....... yap I think he did die or maybe its 16. Not sure but its the battle against aqua. His literally supposed to be dead but then again live on to see tomorrow. And Touma dying in front of itsuwa triggers an anger rage and divine spear move thiny...( not sure about the name ) and beat aqua but the superman aqua is still alive and healthy so his just got beaten their.

and also from what the spoiler on vol 19.... did I read it right? the part that she will burn is THAT PART? please confirm..... its an important one for futures sake of THAT person.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen