Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-06-21, 15:56   Link #41
cdiesel12

Send a message via AIM to cdiesel12
Quote:
Originally Posted by andru
I just revived a long-dead thread.. HAHA!!

About Obito:
Spoiler:

How Kakashi got his sharingan:
Spoiler:
nah then kakashi would also have a cursed seal somewhere on his body
cdiesel12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-05, 05:51   Link #42
brassmonkey

who is otobi

i persume its the dead guy whom kakashi owes his life to?

what about the anbu girl who seems to know otobi and kakashi personally? how are they related?

Last edited by NightWish; 2004-09-05 at 09:19. Reason: Thread merged...
brassmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-05, 05:57   Link #43
Palani
///_^

No-One knows, Obito is dead but we do not know if Kakashi owes his live to him.
And the Anbu girls seems to know more but we don't know SHIT about her.

Ooh and next time use the:

Q&A Thread Or The Search Function

you would have ended up at the thread linked underneath where you can read all about what we know and think of Obito. That is little knowing, much thinking.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...ighlight=Obito

Last edited by NightWish; 2004-09-05 at 09:19. Reason: Thread merged...
Palani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-05, 06:58   Link #44
Kage Bunshin
Merely a shadow...

Obito was kakashi's best friend.
Kage Bunshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-05, 07:14   Link #45
Marvel
Demon-Fox Inside©

I think we can expect soon more information about it in one of the episodes. Or not
Marvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-05, 07:46   Link #46
Inuzuka
now with 20% more ego!

Send a message via MSN to Inuzuka
Quote:
Originally Posted by brassmonkey
i persume its the dead guy whom kakashi owes his life to?

what about the anbu girl who seems to know otobi and kakashi personally? how are they related?
Well,to answer you question flatly would be to say,'It is pointless discussing about who and what role Obito played in the Naruto universe because we dont know yet.'
Secondly,there was a thread which was similar to this being closed a while back,thus,this thread is pretty much a bad idea.
No offense intended.
Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-05, 08:11   Link #47
Steffa
Ninja Guru

well obito is kakashi's friend

obito died because kakashi had to kill him...in fact he got the scar from the fight with his best friend....obito tried to obtain the mange and challenged kakashi but obivously he wasn't powerful enough...also in that occasion kakashi'd wife got killed because she tried to stop obito and kakashi from fighting
Steffa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-05, 08:14   Link #48
Steffa
Ninja Guru

it would be nice if somebody would put up a picture of the fourth hokage and his three apprentices there we should see obito
Old 2004-09-05, 08:27   Link #49
Inuzuka
now with 20% more ego!

Send a message via MSN to Inuzuka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steffa

obito died because kakashi had to kill him...in fact he got the scar from the fight with his best friend....obito tried to obtain the mange and challenged kakashi but obivously he wasn't powerful enough...also in that occasion kakashi'd wife got killed because she tried to stop obito and kakashi from fighting
I can't tell if you're for real,about your post i mean.Are you?
Anyways,to not make this a irrelavent post,i'm going to type some information which completly disproves on your cliche'ed perspective on the 'Obito Issue',based on the slight chance that you are actually being serious about the previous post.
Spoiler for Steffa who forgot:

Your post makes it sound as though Kakashi developed the Sharingan by himself,but that is not true because he is not an Uchiha.(*Plz don't tell me that Kakashi is an Uchiha because he's been hiding his 'real' identity all along*)
If Kakashi has a wife or not,it is unclear.
-I'm not saying that it isn't possible that one of the memebers of Kakashi's Genin team when he was a child to be an Uchiha,but i doubt it.(*No offense intended*)
Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-05, 09:04   Link #50
Palani
///_^

Quote:

This is utter BS. Nowhere, but I mean NOWHERE is this theory supported. If you read it somewhere it was fanfiction. Neither the manga or the anime so much as mentions this theory let alone support it. You made this up yourself of somebody else did and you took fiction for fact. The only credible source for information about Naruto would be the manga and up to now it hasn't given more info about Obito besides the fact that he's dead and that Kakashi visits his grave a lot. We don't know if he's an uchiha, we don't even know if he was Kakashi's friend.

Quote:
it would be nice if somebody would put up a picture of the fourth hokage and his three apprentices there we should see obito
This picture won't do any good since we know that Kakashi is on it but we have no information about who the other two are. There is a guy on it yes, but there is no name tag or so on him that says Obito. It could well be The unnamed firebreathing Jounin from the fight against the Sand/Sound Jounins in the Chuunin Exam Arena.

Now could someone lock this thread because this won't go anywhere and there's already a thread about Obito out there where everything we know and hope about him is discussed.

Ooh and Steffa, there is something of an edit button, don't double post. This ain't the first time I see you doing it.
Palani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-05, 15:13   Link #51
Steffa
Ninja Guru

1. i didn't double post because i wanted to but i added things after

2. i didn't take this from anybody...but it is my opinion

3. i said that obito is an uchiha because it's the only reason....for kakashi to get the eye implanted he must have gotten it from someone that was already alive with a sharigan activated...unless the sharigan couldn't be used....i say that the guy he got it from was someone that he knew because that would explain how he was able to get it and i assumed to be obito since it's given a deep role in kakashi's past and why keep a scar when he could actually get it taken off with medical surgery....

4. in the picture that i am talking about we see that the guy wears the colours that usually uchiha family members have....if somebody could post the picture cos i can't seem to find on the net i could prove my theory

5. i am sick of those people that they think to tell people off for their opinions and theories...if u looked at my posts they have always 70-80% been accurate and i never talked bullshit if i didn't have proves...now if some people are so narrowminded that have to stick with what's written on the paper then i recommend u stop reading mangas since their purpose is to entertain and open up the viewer's fantasy and not constrict it like some other people...i enjoy mangas personally and i am quite open to everybody's opinions and never offended anybody or made judgement because of what he/she said
i think that are some people that need to be more civil and tollerant...the forum is for everybody and if someone wishes to discuss obito they shall discuss obito as many as they want and if the thread has been repeated then maybe the moderators should organise the forum in a more user friendly mode...instead of complaining why don't try to make things better...if u read my forum thread i complained about the outlook and os....

i am sorry if i took this space to say these things but it's been a while that i wanted to say things straight out....
hoping i didn't bother everybody
bye bye
Old 2004-09-05, 18:31   Link #52
ace firefist
Kerazy.com Editor

Send a message via MSN to ace firefist
Quote:
1. i didn't double post because i wanted to but i added things after

2. i didn't take this from anybody...but it is my opinion

3. i said that obito is an uchiha because it's the only reason....for kakashi to get the eye implanted he must have gotten it from someone that was already alive with a sharigan activated...unless the sharigan couldn't be used....i say that the guy he got it from was someone that he knew because that would explain how he was able to get it and i assumed to be obito since it's given a deep role in kakashi's past and why keep a scar when he could actually get it taken off with medical surgery....

4. in the picture that i am talking about we see that the guy wears the colours that usually uchiha family members have....if somebody could post the picture cos i can't seem to find on the net i could prove my theory

5. i am sick of those people that they think to tell people off for their opinions and theories...if u looked at my posts they have always 70-80% been accurate and i never talked bullshit if i didn't have proves...now if some people are so narrowminded that have to stick with what's written on the paper then i recommend u stop reading mangas since their purpose is to entertain and open up the viewer's fantasy and not constrict it like some other people...i enjoy mangas personally and i am quite open to everybody's opinions and never offended anybody or made judgement because of what he/she said
i think that are some people that need to be more civil and tollerant...the forum is for everybody and if someone wishes to discuss obito they shall discuss obito as many as they want and if the thread has been repeated then maybe the moderators should organise the forum in a more user friendly mode...instead of complaining why don't try to make things better...if u read my forum thread i complained about the outlook and os....

i am sorry if i took this space to say these things but it's been a while that i wanted to say things straight out....
hoping i didn't bother everybody
bye bye
I think the reason why kakashi was sooo scared of Oro was because ......maybe his friend obito was killed by him.(were did i get this from)In the episode were kakashi challenged orochimaru after oro left there showed a person who looked the other student of the 4th being blown away...its very subtle.
ace firefist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-06, 01:50   Link #53
Steffa
Ninja Guru

really can u post the picture?
Old 2004-09-07, 05:43   Link #54
NeoKakashi
Copy-Ninja NeoKakashi

Send a message via AIM to NeoKakashi
Never mind
NeoKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-07, 06:40   Link #55
Trax
Rock beats scissors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palani
It could well be The unnamed firebreathing Jounin from the fight against the Sand/Sound Jounins in the Chuunin Exam Arena.
The 'unnamed' is called Aoba I think, you see his name mentioned in ep98.

Anyway ontopic: I also think it's likely that the guy on the aforementioned picture is Obito. I don't think it's Asuma, there's nothing particular about Kakashi's attitude towards him.
Trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-07, 12:09   Link #56
Jed
AonE

My favorite Obito theory is that Obito is the GIRL in that picture of Kakashi's team. I believe there is no evidence as to the gender of Obito, plus having Obito be a girl makes that whole story arc (whenever kishimoto develops it) MUCH more interesting... Plus, its a nice twist that very few people have thought of.
Jed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-07, 20:16   Link #57
Suiken-Of-Lee
SSEENNNPUUUUU!

Pardon my abrupt stupidity, but could there be any reason for "Obito" to be the Yondaime?
Suiken-Of-Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-08, 06:11   Link #58
ma1nstream

Send a message via AIM to ma1nstream
ok how about this, assuming Obito was an uchiha he:
Spoiler:
ma1nstream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-08, 10:40   Link #59
Steffa
Ninja Guru

i agree with that tu