AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Are you excited about the Naruto anime returning to the manga storyline?
Hell Yeah! Bring on the Naruto! 83 91.21%
The animators have betrayed me. I may hesitate to jump back in and watch for awhile. 8 8.79%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-01-12, 19:34   Link #41
Razz

Regarding spoilers, I think the Anime and Manga should have seperate forums. If I was an Anime only follower, one glance at the topic names in this forum would spoil everything for me.

I'm going to PM an admin and see what he thinks.
Razz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-12, 19:37   Link #42
Mangekyo
mmm...cookies

Yeah like they ever return PM's............
Mangekyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-12, 19:39   Link #43
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangekyo View Post
Yeah like they ever return PM's............
They do. However, the response will be a NO.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-12, 22:28   Link #44
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razz View Post
Regarding spoilers, I think the Anime and Manga should have seperate forums. If I was an Anime only follower, one glance at the topic names in this forum would spoil everything for me.
Bah, the topic names usually don't reveal much at all, and if they are marked as [MANGA] then you know you shouldn't look inside... And things could be much worse, it could be like the one piece forum... over there people constantly disregard that a thread is a not a manga thread, and will dropped down tons of spoilers without the use of spoiler tags... this forum does not seem to that nearly as much, it seriously pisses me off... every now and then i drop a PM telling poeple to edit their posts, but there is just so many that disregard not showing off spoilers... but i guess the reason for that is because between the time skip and long ass filler seasons, there is a clear line between what has happened in the anime and what hasn't happened...

I'd love it, if you reported such spoilers, mods would be willing to answer the reports and edit the post... but they may be too much troublesome for them... afterall, reporting is mostly meant for trolls and poeple who disreguard rules and such, y'know actions that are generally more serious but also less frequent
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-13, 02:34   Link #45
Liquid-Fusion

Kill the none believers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Naruto will live again and not be some fag that loses to third rate crappy drawn ass hats!!!!!!!!!!1
Liquid-Fusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-13, 04:48   Link #46
ShikaShika
無罪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razz View Post
Well after 90 or so episodes, I'm not surprised that people like Hunter aren't all that excited, however I'm pretty certain once they watch part 2 they'll get that old feeling back. It'll be great.

I personally plan to stop reading the manga once part 2 begins. The feeling of anxiety during that one week wait to watch the next episode to see what happens next is priceless, and I really really really REALLY miss it.
I for one don't miss the fear of not knowing how the anime-team was going to screw over another of my favourite scenes the next week, or how many new Konohamaru-scenes there were going to be, or how many times Naruto might step into dogshit this episode... (still can't believe that one)

I don't really miss the feeling of not knowing what's going to happen, I have that every week anyway, with the manga, which thankfully is much better than the anime.

I'm still very thankful though, for whatever scenes the anime team does a decent job with.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-13, 07:32   Link #47
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

I think, whatever the enjoyment the anime creators might have killed in many followers, it will still be restored in time, as long as they won't mess up in the original story's animation. Considering the amount of money they should have saved in all those filler episodes, they should have enough money to bring us successfully created episodes.

Regardless of what people say, I guess we can expect a great jump of attention towards the second part's animation. And, with the introduction of many new characters, new techniques, the anime creators have enough material even for many filler arcs (though let's hope it won't happen at least for one-two years).
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-13, 10:24   Link #48
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
to be honest im xcited baout the new series but thats cause i havent watched the fillers (beside the curry episode) at all and missed the series loads

i am moe excited about certain chapters being animated but not overly excited, nor do i bothr on commenting on the animation etc, i was merely hoping for more kyuubi/naru shots in the teaser though
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-13, 12:23   Link #49
rasedori
akatsuki member

after about a year the real naruto episodes r finally gonna show up. I havent watched naruto for almost a year because of those stupid fillers. And i cant wait to see the kakashi gaiden animated. It better have good animation after waiting for almost a year.
rasedori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-13, 21:03   Link #50
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikaShika View Post
I for one don't miss the fear of not knowing how the anime-team was going to screw over another of my favourite scenes the next week, or how many new Konohamaru-scenes there were going to be, or how many times Naruto might step into dogshit this episode... (still can't believe that one)
That's kind of twisted by I know what you mean ^^
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote