AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Little Busters

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-04-05, 00:53   Link #81
Jze0
Hmmm...

I was just wondering what does the new patch cover? Only wanted to know so I have an idea how to pace myself.

I also wanted to thank all involved in the project. Thank you so much its really appreciated.

I love Little Busters so far...
Old 2009-04-05, 09:32   Link #82
siletim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jze0 View Post
I was just wondering what does the new patch cover? Only wanted to know so I have an idea how to pace myself.

I also wanted to thank all involved in the project. Thank you so much its really appreciated.

I love Little Busters so far...
It includes translated and EDITED scripts up to May 20th, and also translated 21st of may, but it contains a lot of inaccuracies, typos, mistakes and whatnot and you're strongly encouraged not to play through it yet.
Old 2009-04-12, 13:35   Link #83
aystee18
Fuko Adept

it is very nice to see that the project is still going strong...

on a side note, sorry if this is out of topic but what does the first question ask? (the one when u start the game and appears before the title menu and is a yes or no question)?
Old 2009-04-12, 17:26   Link #84
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by aystee18 View Post
on a side note, sorry if this is out of topic but what does the first question ask? (the one when u start the game and appears before the title menu and is a yes or no question)?
"Please insert the game disc".
Old 2009-04-12, 17:28   Link #85
aystee18
Fuko Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
"Please insert the game disc".
it says insert disc? how can it say that when i already started the game and it only appears once... plus, its a yes or no question...
Old 2009-04-12, 17:30   Link #86
siletim

Quote:
it says insert disc? how can it say that when i already started the game and it only appears once... plus, its a yes or no question...
If you're talking about LB!:EX, it asks you whether you know 'the secret of the world', and you should answer no if you haven't played through the original game.
Old 2009-04-12, 17:38   Link #87
aystee18
Fuko Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by siletim View Post
If you're talking about LB!:EX, it asks you whether you know 'the secret of the world', and you should answer no if you haven't played through the original game.
thank you! its a good thing i need to remember to say no to anything i dont understand...
Old 2009-04-12, 18:38   Link #88
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Okay, sorry, thought you were talking about something different.
Old 2009-04-16, 05:46   Link #89
almatic

i am also using LB: EX with the english patch and found a bug at day 18.. kud is asking who she should ask to be her roommate..
i have several buttons i can click on.. but all are empty and it doesnt matter which one i click on, it seems like the answer is always "Rin" - means i can only answer this way
maybe some1 else has this bug aswell and can help me.. without the patch i have in all multiple choice buttons Text and can choose between them without problems
Old 2009-04-18, 13:07   Link #90
ahazkun

I'm glad to see the translation project isn't stalled.
Little busters sure is one great game.
Old 2009-04-18, 14:55   Link #91
aystee18
Fuko Adept

btw, how do u turn off the battles? and if its off, can you turn it back on? thanks in advance
Old 2009-04-18, 21:09   Link #92
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Quote:
Originally Posted by almatic View Post
i am also using LB: EX with the english patch and found a bug at day 18.. kud is asking who she should ask to be her roommate..
i have several buttons i can click on.. but all are empty and it doesnt matter which one i click on, it seems like the answer is always "Rin" - means i can only answer this way
maybe some1 else has this bug aswell and can help me.. without the patch i have in all multiple choice buttons Text and can choose between them without problems
The patch isn't made for LB:EX, so there will be bugs.
Also:
Quote:
it contains a lot of inaccuracies, typos, mistakes and whatnot and you're strongly encouraged not to play through it yet.
These are just teaser patches for those who are impatient, so there might be bugs in the patches even in the regular version. Although, I think I got to that part in the regular version of the game and I didn't have a bug.
Quote:
btw, how do u turn off the battles? and if its off, can you turn it back on? thanks in advance
After a certain point in the first few days of the game, you get a notification asking you whether you want to turn off the battles.

My save files got deleted with the new patch, and I haven't restarted playing through, so I can't tell you the exact date. Sorry.
Old 2009-04-19, 19:54   Link #93
Shiratamadango

Quote:
As OceanBlue said, you are asked if you want to skip the battles during the gameplay. Once you decide to turn them off and save it you can't turn back them during the gameplay.
Spoiler for exact dates:
Old 2009-04-19, 20:02   Link #94
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiratamadango View Post
As OceanBlue said, you are asked if you want to skip the battles during the gameplay. Once you decide to turn them off and save it you can't turn back them during the gameplay.
Spoiler for exact dates:
Is the second date the one where it asks you if you want to turn off the ranking/nickname system? I don't remember it asking me twice.
Old 2009-04-19, 22:31   Link #95
Shiratamadango

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBlue View Post
Is the second date the one where it asks you if you want to turn off the ranking/nickname system?
Yes. The first one is only about Rin and Sasami's battles. I assumed that the battles aystee18 mentioned included their ones, too. Anyway it wans't "more precisely" at all heh. Sorry if I confused you >.<
Old 2009-05-25, 22:52   Link #96
Kudryavka

Uh, can someone post another link to the May 20th patch, if it still exists? The group appears to have taken down the site that hosted the patch. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Old 2009-05-25, 23:53   Link #97
Jze0
Hmmm...

Yeah... apparently the translation group put the patch down for some reason, dunno why? Maybe they plan to release another patch soon but who knows.

If you like I can PM you another link to the patch, just let me know.
Old 2009-05-26, 21:30   Link #98
EternalNite
Devil Of The Nite

Send a message via MSN to EternalNite
Anyone knows where those guys are from? And their attitude are really weird.
Old 2009-05-26, 21:37   Link #99
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalNite View Post
Anyone knows where those guys are from? And their attitude are really weird.
You mean the translators, or the Little Busters people?
Old 2009-05-26, 22:01   Link #100
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jze0 View Post
Yeah... apparently the translation group put the patch down for some reason, dunno why? Maybe they plan to release another patch soon but who knows.

If you like I can PM you another link to the patch, just let me know.
Wait, there was another patch released recently? Like, after April 1st?

...Would it be possible for you to send me that link?
Closed Thread

Tags
bishoujo, game patch, key, pc game, translation