Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-05-29, 02:20   Link #581
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
... ...
Well its true, this is, more or less, a thread about discussing a character of mystery. Which means that we're all just guessing in the dark. There's very little factual discussion being tossed around.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 02:26   Link #582
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Well its true, this is, more or less, a thread about discussing a character of mystery. Which means that we're all just guessing in the dark. There's very little factual discussion being tossed around.
I know you're right , but still
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 03:53   Link #583
Esper 28
Akira

You guys are totally right. It's funny, because after posting in this thread, I went into the "Request a Thread" thread and asked for a Cornelia thread, but I made the mistake of saying that we could "speculate" on what Cornelia's up to since the end of season one. Well, I was told they don't make character threads so that people can speculate.

I wanted to point to this thread, but decided it wasn't worth it. One day, though, Code Geass is totally going to give some factual information about C.C. and this thread will be abuzz with truth, solid truth! Until that day, we'll have to deal with "I think" and "it's possible" and "it could be".

Could be worse! We could have no C.C. thread at all.
Esper 28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 04:17   Link #584
Avira
fanart-fan :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
We'll see if I am. Her chances of living in the end aren't very high though and it really doesn't make sense for her to be alive.
A lot can happen, she could very well be alive in the end.

*sigh*there really aren't very many facts about C.C.

*grumbles*stupid producers making me wait
Old 2008-05-29, 06:36   Link #585
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avira View Post
A lot can happen, she could very well be alive in the end.

*sigh*there really aren't very many facts about C.C.

*grumbles*stupid producers making me wait
damn.. if she were to die T_T..
Ice_Bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 08:04   Link #586
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice_Bullet View Post
damn.. if she were to die T_T..
[speculation]
Well, I don't think she will die. Since I think V.V. wants to kill her as well as the gods (and we still don't know if "C.C. could be a goddess")., if he succeeds then Lelouch will lose... Personally, I think Lelouch is gonna win.
[/speculation]
Old 2008-05-29, 09:25   Link #587
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

Quote:
[speculation]
Well, I don't think she will die. Since I think V.V. wants to kill her as well as the gods (and we still don't know if "C.C. could be a goddess")., if he succeeds then Lelouch will lose... Personally, I think Lelouch is gonna win.
[/speculation]
hmm.. so far we don't see if the geass giver dies. the geass will be taken away from that person.. if the geass isnt taken away, lelouch still would be able to continue his conquest...

hmm.. i think if V.V were to take C.C down. she would take him down along with her
Old 2008-05-29, 09:28   Link #588
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
[speculation]
if he succeeds then Lelouch will lose...
[/speculation]
Care to tell me why you think that if V.V. killed C.C. Lelouch would lose?
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 09:32   Link #589
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
assuming that the geass will be taken away from the user. lelouch WILL lose. as he doesn't have that power to get him out of tight situations anymore. aka he dies easily.
Old 2008-05-29, 09:36   Link #590
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
assuming that the geass will be taken away from the user. lelouch WILL lose. as he doesn't have that power to get him out of tight situations anymore. aka he dies easily.
Possibly, or he'll just have to try and win with his brains and wits only - just as he intended to do from/in the beginning anyway.
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 09:44   Link #591
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
I just said that if i'm right, then one of the goals of V.V. is to kill C.C.

I don't have any fact, so it's just a speculation, but I think C.C. must not die. So, Lelouch (and maybe the OoTBK) will possibly have to protect her from the Sword of "..." (damn, I fail to remember the name again) when the time will come...
Old 2008-05-29, 09:48   Link #592
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

Quote:
I just said that if i'm right, then one of the goals of V.V. is to kill C.C.

I don't have any fact, so it's just a speculation, but I think C.C. must not die. So, Lelouch (and maybe the OoTBK) will possibly have to protect her from the Sword of "..." (damn, I fail to remember the name again) when the time will come...
its akasha

hmm.. good point.. however assuming V.V is invincible. he can just walk through all the attacks and stab C.C with the sword... >_>"
Old 2008-05-29, 09:53   Link #593
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
its akasha

hmm.. good point.. however assuming V.V is invincible. he can just walk through all the attacks and stab C.C with the sword... >_>"
If the sword of akasha (thanks XD) is like a machine who can be activated, then when the time will come, V.V. and C.C. will lose their immortality and have to rely respectively on the Britannian army and the OoTB army to protect them.

So the best army will win XD
Old 2008-05-29, 09:57   Link #594
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

Quote:
If the sword of akasha (thanks XD) is like a machine who can be activated, then when the time will come, V.V. and C.C. will lose their immortality and have to rely respectively on the Britannian army and the OoTB army to protect them.

So the best army will win XD
it would be britinnia undoubtably.. although the OotBK has tactics, the britinnia army is waaaay more imba and powerful in terms of manpower. they have the KOTR.. purist.. so on and so forth. it would be pretty obvious...
Old 2008-05-29, 10:00   Link #595
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
it would be britinnia undoubtably.. although the OotBK has tactics, the britinnia army is waaaay more imba and powerful in terms of manpower. they have the KOTR.. purist.. so on and so forth. it would be pretty obvious...
Well, I think it could be like this:

OotBK (and Rolo)+The Chinese fed army+The U.E. Army (and maybe some badass like Villetta, Orange kun (if the spoilers posted by Kang are not fake, I think it's a possibility) VS The Britannian Army

If I'm right, then it could be 50/50...
Old 2008-05-29, 10:09   Link #596
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

Quote:
Well, I think it could be like this:

OotBK (and Rolo)+The Chinese fed army+The U.E. Army (and maybe some badass like Villetta, Orange kun (if the spoilers posted by Kang are not fake, I think it's a possibility) VS The Britannian Army

If I'm right, then it could be 50/50...
i thought orange kun lost his mind >_>.. hmm.. y would he side with zero if he wants to kill him. rollo would undoubtly help in alot of ways. he's the next most usefull pilot in the OotBK other then karen. i think if the devs are keeping their word lol. they are going to expand lelouch's conquest to be global. such that maybe lelouch will absorb their forces into the OotBK in time.
Old 2008-05-29, 10:12   Link #597
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
i thought orange kun lost his mind >_>.. hmm.. y would he side with zero if he wants to kill him. rollo would undoubtly help in alot of ways. he's the next most usefull pilot in the OotBK other then karen. i think if the devs are keeping their word lol. they are going to expand lelouch's conquest to be global. such that maybe lelouch will absorb their forces into the OotBK in time.
About Orange kun, I'm talking about this post > http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=10151

Go read it (But I think it's a fake)
Old 2008-05-29, 10:20   Link #598
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

Quote:
About Orange kun, I'm talking about this post > http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=10151

Go read it (But I think it's a fake)
whoa. seriously. that kinda shocked me =|. lol. i doubt that is true. although we have seen who the KOO is.well.. we can't rule out the possibility too.. could it be that hes... the.. KOT?
Old 2008-05-29, 10:35   Link #599
Narona
Emotionless White Face

edit: I read it wrong, sorry >o<

So, yeah, maybe the KoT XD
Old 2008-05-29, 10:38   Link #600
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

We probably aren't going to learn anything new about C.C. till around the end of the series since her story isn't all that important to the plot.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote