AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-04-07, 04:57   Link #1
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Omamori Himari

From New Anime thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug23 View Post
The rumour has been proven correct.
Source
Manga covers:
Spoiler:

Novel covers:
Spoiler:

---
キタ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━!!

Far too awesome to believe... But the source seems real, so... *catches breath*
Anyways, great thing.

*pinches self*
Hah! Reality!

Rinko-chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa n~~~~~
*dashes away*

--

*comes back for a moment*
Come to think of it, haven't gotten the 5th volume yet... Since I've never found the JP raws online, I'm behind on the story... Gotta get it soon... In a month or two.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)

Last edited by serenade_beta; 2009-04-07 at 05:14.
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-07, 05:04   Link #2
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Hoho, that is quite a nice news... though I'm rather concerned if it will turn into a rosario 3 or a worse, a kanokon 2 considering the fanservice component...
Old 2009-04-07, 05:05   Link #3
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

You think it would be Gonzo again. I got a BAD feeling that Xebec will pick this one.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-07, 05:06   Link #4
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Hoho, that is quite a nice news... though I'm rather concerned if it will turn into a rosario 3 or a worse, a kanokon 2 considering the fanservice component...
Well, as long as the director for Kanokon doesn't do it (AKA, Xebec) and Gonzo stays away, I'm somewhat sure it won't degrade to that point....... I hope.
If it gets material raped in that direction...... Haaa... *pulls out a black notebook given by a Shinigami*

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-07, 05:09   Link #5
Ottocycle

Unfortunately, remember Tsuyokiss?
2ch says Matra credited Studio Hibari in his afterword, though I can't find it in the picture.

Well, there's Major to counter that, but with regards to the genre difference I can't say it amounts to much.
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-07, 05:31   Link #6
Genjo
Genjo-Subs Founder
*Fansubber

interesting i am going enjoy watching this onces it comes out its my type but i got this feeling its like inuyasha to me
Genjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-07, 05:47   Link #7
Midonin
Last Engage

Now to await the cast list. I'm looking forward to seeing who they get.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-07, 06:28   Link #8
Nemesis

now this friends, could be bad news.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-07, 08:02   Link #9
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Not enough chapters for anime I am afraid unless they come up with anime original.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-07, 10:58   Link #10
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Love the art style with this, and it's not a bad premise. Interested. Do we have a date in that source?
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-07, 11:23   Link #11
Ottocycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Love the art style with this, and it's not a bad premise. Interested. Do we have a date in that source?
Not that I can see in that picture.
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-07, 13:04   Link #12
shaolinx
Kani Fascination

Awesome!!
I was just reading this the other day and thought "how cool would it be if there was an anime", so here it is a few days later

The manga has been one of the best harem/romances I have read in a really long time. Sure its pretty cliche(neko mimi, child hood friend, loli, megane, teacup), but the main characters are really enjoyable to read and doesnt get on your nerves like other hero/heroins in other series(the male lead actually has a backbone! **shock**)

Hopefully, it doesnt turn into a crappy totally different adaption like vampire+rasiro... It really has strong potential for all the harem comedy fans.
shaolinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-07, 13:33   Link #13
Sakome

As I said in the manga topic, best news I've heard. Although only if it can pull it off well, the manga might be one of my favorites. VA's and art is going to be clutch and it'll probably need to go into original content too. I hope its good!

The only show I watched from Studio Hibari is Kashimashi. The art in it was good, not sure how they'd pull off the fanservice. It better not be way overdone like some other shows.
Sakome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-07, 13:35   Link #14
Wargumm1i
Hentai

I dont think i have too say this, but who didint see this one coming
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-07, 13:41   Link #15
Freeter
beyond

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES Cannot wait to see animated Himari and Kuesu in action.

As long they don't change Shizuru this show will be guaranteed win
Old 2009-04-07, 15:27   Link #16
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Like the ad in the pic says, "NYANTO!!!"

There's a lot of worries for it, but I'm so dying to see this!!
Old 2009-04-07, 15:34   Link #17
shaolinx
Kani Fascination

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakome View Post
As I said in the manga topic, best news I've heard. Although only if it can pull it off well, the manga might be one of my favorites. VA's and art is going to be clutch and it'll probably need to go into original content too. I hope its good!

The only show I watched from Studio Hibari is Kashimashi. The art in it was good, not sure how they'd pull off the fanservice. It better not be way overdone like some other shows.
Thats what worries me, they havnt really made anything to great. Everything they have so far was average or worse...

I think Yui Horie's oujo-sama tone would fit perfectly as himari or maybe even Shizuka itou for a more serious personality.
Old 2009-04-07, 15:45   Link #18
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinx View Post
I think Yui Horie's oujo-sama tone would fit perfectly as himari or maybe even Shizuka itou for a more serious personality.
Say what...?
Forgive me, but I think Horie, aka the seiyuu using too much a fluffy/moe voice, would be a terrible mismatch. She has no predisposition for taunt/seductive nor cold voice whatsoever, and she hardly has anything close to "dignity" (the only character I would imagine with Horie voice would be Rinko, and that is really generous considering it would still sound off).

Kawasumi, on the meantime, was shown being able to play both the chevalry tone (saber) or the sexy side (chizuru or alice).
Old 2009-04-07, 15:54   Link #19
shaolinx
Kani Fascination

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Say what...?
Forgive me, but I think Horie, aka the seiyuu using too much a fluffy/moe voice, would be a terrible mismatch. She has no predisposition for taunt/seductive nor cold voice whatsoever, and she hardly has anything close to "dignity" (the only character I would imagine with Horie voice would be Rinko, and that is really generous considering it would still sound off).

Kawasumi, on the meantime, was shown being able to play both the chevalry tone (saber) or the sexy side (chizuru or alice).
Its true that the majority of her VA's are "moe" voices but i was thinking using her in tone like Eri Sawachika from school rumble. but yeah, now that i think bout it, its hard for me to see her doing a seductive chivalry voice
Old 2009-04-07, 16:01   Link #20
Sakome

Is it confirmed that Studio Hibari is going to do it or just a rumor?

My ideal VA's

Yuuto: Kenichi Suzumura I can't think of any other male lead, needs a young ish voice too. Yuuto comes across as more mature to me, has a possible dark side but still passionate. Shiki Nanaya time?

Himari: Ayako Kawasumi. Saber voice, but with a sexy side to it sometimes , not kanokon sexy though =P.

Rinko: This one is hard, Yui Horie? Someone with a fun spaztic side to her but still charming.

Shuzuku: Loli Snake. Yukari Tamura is a MUST!! She does the perfect evil loli voice.

Kuesu: Another hard one but this could make or break the character. Rie Tanaka maybe? Need someone intelligent, but flirty too.

Lizlet: Everyones favorite big breasted maid/teacup. Yuko Gato? I just picture Mikuru voice or that stupid TIMA girl from Hayate gotoku when I read the manga and crack up haha.

Shama: Ami Koshimizu, Kallen from Code Geass lookalike. nuff said.
Sakome is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, romance, shounen