AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-04-10, 20:22   Link #21
HandofFate

Since we have an anime now, can we get a standard .gif/magazine scans/picture thread?
Old 2014-04-17, 14:36   Link #22
novalysis

Will you be creating a Mahouka fanfiction thread? Thanks.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-18, 07:16   Link #23
novalysis

In addition to a Fanfiction thread, may I propose a dedicated Shipping thread so that recent discussions on Shipping can be diverted towards? Thanks.
Old 2014-04-18, 07:34   Link #24
Echizen777

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
In addition to a Fanfiction thread, may I propose a dedicated Shipping thread so that recent discussions on Shipping can be diverted towards? Thanks.
I am not a mod but you can post your fanfics and talk about shipping freely in the other topics discussion I think.
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-18, 07:36   Link #25
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Or mahouka social group
Old 2014-04-18, 11:15   Link #26
IceHism

I also request a shipping thread. They don't mean much in the grand scheme of the story and most are hardly grounded in logic of facts that are presented in the book. So a shipping thread can keep its non-seriousness without bothering people who have questions on important plot events
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-19, 08:33   Link #27
SoboSobo
Reader, thinker, Retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHism View Post
I also request a shipping thread. They don't mean much in the grand scheme of the story and most are hardly grounded in logic of facts that are presented in the book. So a shipping thread can keep its non-seriousness without bothering people who have questions on important plot events
i support this!
SoboSobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-19, 11:03   Link #28
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
... may I propose a dedicated Shipping thread so that recent discussions on Shipping can be diverted towards? Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHism View Post
I also request a shipping thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoboSobo View Post
i support this!
We discussed your requests for a dedicated shipping thread and have decided against one. We're saying no because of past experience with these kinds of threads which start out fine, but eventually get out of control with forum rule 1.2 and rule 2.8 getting broken.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-19, 13:03   Link #29
novalysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
We discussed your requests for a dedicated shipping thread and have decided against one. We're saying no because of past experience with these kinds of threads which start out fine, but eventually get out of control with forum rule 1.2 and rule 2.8 getting broken.
Thanks - I understand, the prospect of Shipping wars tend to get out of hand.

What about a fanfiction thread? Is there any problems with one? Thanks again.
Old 2014-04-19, 20:29   Link #30
LKK

A fanfiction thread has been created.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous

Last edited by LKK; 2014-04-19 at 20:30. Reason: added link
Old 2014-04-23, 23:15   Link #31
Ultragunner

as some have said, can we suggest a Image/fanart/scans thread? I know there is an "Other topics" thread but a dedicated image thread would be more appropriate? thanks
Old 2014-05-02, 20:52   Link #32
anonfr

Looking at some of the latest Volume 13 discussions, I think "Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei LN - Speculation/Theories on Future Plot after Volume 12" should be re-titled into a general "Predictions" thread.

I think in doing this, the thread would be disassociated with volume 12 specifically, and more associated with the discussion of future volumes generally.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-02, 20:56   Link #33
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

^ I agree so we can speculate on what would happen in future vol.
Old 2014-05-02, 21:05   Link #34
LKK

I agree too. I renamed the thread "Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei LN - Speculation/Theories on Future Plot after Volume 12" thread to "Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei LN - Predictions for Beyond the Current Volume".

Old 2014-05-02, 21:07   Link #35
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I agree too. I renamed the thread "Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei LN - Speculation/Theories on Future Plot after Volume 12" thread to "Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei LN - Predictions for Beyond the Current Volume".
Thank you LKK uhm can you move my post too if its ok from vol 13 to that tread if its ok
Old 2014-05-02, 21:09   Link #36
anonfr

Quote:
Thank you LKK! Hopefully this'll make things less cluttered.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-02, 21:11   Link #37
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
Thank you LKK uhm can you move my post too if its ok from vol 13 to that tread if its ok
Done and done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
Thank you LKK! Hopefully this'll make things less cluttered.
I hope so too.

Old 2014-05-03, 02:38   Link #38
relentlessflame

*Administrator

The reason I had set it up that way, incidentally, was because I was expecting that we would create a new thread after each volume is released so that the one thread doesn't blossom into a monstrosity. I still recommend that be done, though the purpose of the thread is the same.
Old 2014-05-03, 03:12   Link #39
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

^ uhm just a suggestion we locked the said tread if it reach certain page like 100-200 pages, or if its really very old tread 1 year old or something, like I saw in other certain forums ._. they will lock the tread if they reach such monstery then create a new one by adding part 2 or something, it's just suggestion

Uhm sorry if its confusing
Old 2014-05-03, 06:00   Link #40
Rava

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
The reason I had set it up that way, incidentally, was because I was expecting that we would create a new thread after each volume is released so that the one thread doesn't blossom into a monstrosity. I still recommend that be done, though the purpose of the thread is the same.
If that's the case, couldn't you do it so that when a new volume is released, lock the old one, relabel it something appropriate (maybe something like "Archived Predictions - Volume 14"?) and then open up the new one with the original subject instead?

In fact, if reporting a spoiler post for a new volume in such a thread would make it easier to start the new thread with that information, I'd jump on doing that if I saw it myself...
Rava is offline   Reply With Quote