AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-06-29, 21:08   Link #61
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by whydo View Post
Request for a thread just for Vol 13 spoliers. No discussion just spoilers. It's a chore going through 100+ pages looking for spoilers.
We're not going to make a thread that is nothing but a compiled summary of volume-specific spoilers. Why? As I explained in an earlier post, we don't encourage redundant threads. kusabireika's suggestion is an excellent one. Use the search function for words like spoiler or summary.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-07, 12:51   Link #62
cadu_

A thread for volume 14?Even if it was no released,we already know the title and could make speculations/discuss about it.
Old 2014-07-07, 15:32   Link #63
LKK

^^ Quoting myself from the News thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
Before anyone asks for a volume 14 specific thread ... Yes, we'll have one but not until it's a little closer to release date.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
Old 2014-07-07, 21:35   Link #64
cadu_

Well,I didnt read that.Sry
But in my defense,even if it was in the previous page,the post that you quoted was from 2 months ago.
I think it`s already close enough since it already has a release date.
Old 2014-07-07, 21:40   Link #65
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadu_ View Post
Well,I didnt read that.Sry
But in my defense,even if it was in the previous page,the post that you quoted was from 2 months ago.
I think it`s already close enough since it already has a release date.
My point still stands.

But I'm curious. How does a post I made on July 4, 2014, within a series of posts from the same day qualify as being from 2 months ago? Do you have a time machine of something?

Old 2014-07-07, 22:10   Link #66
cadu_

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
My thinking is that the predictions thread would remain open for all discussion about what may happen beyond whatever the "current" volume is. In this case, since v13 has been released and spoilers are appearing, current at the moment is v13 and the prediction thread is dedicated to thoughts about v14+.

The v13 discussion thread is to be used to discuss what actually happens in v13, meaning first the spoilers and eventually the English version.

When the actual v14 release date nears, I anticipate we'll make a v14 specific thread to discuss the hints, spoilers, and eventually the English version. Meanwhile the predictions thread will then naturally shift to speculations about v15+.

In other words, "beyond the current" is a moving target always one step ahead of the most recent volume. Each volume will get its own thread when it's close to release time.

Edit: Another way to think of the relationship between "Beyond the Current", Volume 13, and the someday in the future Volume 14, etc threads, is to think of how an anime forum works. We have episode threads and usually at least one speculation thread. Beyond the Current is the novel series equivalent of the anime's speculation thread. Volume 13 Discussion and the someday in the future Volume 14, etc, are like episode discussion threads. I chose the title "Beyond the Current" to highlight the thread's speculative nature. But I'm not tied to the title. I'm only tied to the idea that there needs to be a separate thread for speculation which is what relentlessflame set up at the forum's creation.
Confused with this one that you made in 2014-05-03.
Old 2014-07-08, 08:14   Link #67
LKK

I see. That is easily confused.

The reason for waiting to create the v14 thread (or any future novel thread) is to keep the speculations out of the actual novel thread and in the Beyond Current thread for as long as possible.

Old 2015-04-26, 19:19   Link #68
aortax

Vs threads please. Like were you can have miki vs mari
aortax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-28, 11:07   Link #69
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by aortax View Post
Vs threads please. Like were you can have miki vs mari
Sorry, but there won't be a versus thread. Like shipping threads, versus threads get out of control too easily.

Old 2015-12-05, 22:50   Link #70
bakato

Requesting a new thread for the upcoming manga adapting the parasite arc. Art will be done by Majiko!
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-06, 02:39   Link #71
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Requesting a new thread for the upcoming manga adapting the parasite arc. Art will be done by Majiko!
Is there a title for this project yet? Any other info beside the arc and the artist?
Old 2015-12-07, 07:40   Link #72
bakato

The title will be Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Raihousha-hen.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-13, 09:13   Link #73
LKK

As announced in the Predictions for Beyond the Current Volume thread, Volume 20: The Southern Sea Riot is expected to release in September. A new thread for v20 will be created approximately 1 month before release, in other words, some time in August. Until then, keep using the Predictions thread to discuss speculations of volume 20' content.

Old 2016-10-07, 04:15   Link #74
amtro
Distro

We need a new thread for the movie.

Last edited by LKK; 2016-10-07 at 07:52. Reason: pics moved to movie thread
amtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-07, 07:48   Link #75
LKK

There is already a discussion thread for the movie in the anime forum.

Old 2017-02-17, 04:07   Link #76
-Mahesvara_

We should make a thread for the manga adaption of the summer holidays(5th volume) its called Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Natsuyasumi-hen.

The first volume did so well, it cracked the top 10 in manga sales for the previous week.
-Mahesvara_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-17, 13:55   Link #77
LKK

A thread for Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Natsuyasumi-hen has been created.