AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Aquarion Series > Past Aquarion Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-24, 15:07   Link #561
Zuul

Spoiler for :

Last edited by Zuul; 2012-04-24 at 15:22.
Old 2012-04-24, 20:49   Link #562
mayumi

shushu and mikono pic. tbh, i think king of hearts suites mikono interms of her personality(especially in reverse) more than ace of hearts.

Spoiler:
Old 2012-04-24, 21:14   Link #563
miketyson

Wow, mayumi, that is not at all how I would've pictured her but it's strangely fitting. Thanks for sharing.
Old 2012-04-25, 00:43   Link #564
cyberdemon

I just had the strangest thought. But what if paper bag girl was Alicia. Like say while her original body was taken to Altair and fell into a coma, her spirit is moving in Vega (or perhaps that's WHY she fell into a coma). Exactly like it's been said that Fudo is doing. Leaving the original body elsewhere while the spirit moves seperately. However she doesn't want Amata to know about it after she left him so long ago which is why she has the paperbag on her head to conceal her identity.
Old 2012-04-25, 01:25   Link #565
stardrago

Say, when someone does get the bd of episode 1-2 can they not only tell of what scenes that they had added but show them on youtube or tudou so we could get a more visual view?
Old 2012-04-25, 11:37   Link #566
mayumi

anyone can translate?

続き ちょっと考えてみた エースをキングに変えて ハート=聖杯 キング:ミコノ★/クイーン:クレア/ジャック:ユノハ スペード=剣 キング:シュレード◎/クイーン:ジン★/ジャック:ドナール ダイヤ=硬貨(護符) キング:ゼシカ◎/クイーン:MIX☆/ジャック:アンディ クラブ=棒(杖) キング:カイエン/クイーン:スオミ/ジャック:アマタ☆ ジョーカー:カグラ☆ ★=確定 ☆=アニメのまま ◎=アニメではエース

i wonder if ace cards are some like powers while the king cards are about the characters who use the power.

Last edited by mayumi; 2012-04-25 at 11:53.
Old 2012-04-25, 13:36   Link #567
Vena
Carpe Diem

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
anyone can translate?

続き ちょっと考えてみた エースをキングに変えて ハート=聖杯 キング:ミコノ★/クイーン:クレア/ジャック:ユノハ スペード=剣 キング:シュレード◎/クイーン:ジン★/ジャック:ドナール ダイヤ=硬貨(護符) キング:ゼシカ◎/クイーン:MIX☆/ジャック:アンディ クラブ=棒(杖) キング:カイエン/クイーン:スオミ/ジャック:アマタ☆ ジョーカー:カグラ☆ ★=確定 ☆=アニメのまま ◎=アニメではエース

i wonder if ace cards are some like powers while the king cards are about the characters who use the power.
Hearts~
King: Mikono
Queen: Crea
Jack: Yunoha

Spades~
King: Shrade
Queen: Jin (lol?)
Jack: Donar

Diamonds~
King: Zessica
Queen: MIX
Jack: Andy

Clubs~
King: Cayenne
Queen: Suomi
Jack: Amata

Joker: Kagura

I don't think we can draw much meaning from it all.
Old 2012-04-25, 13:53   Link #568
miketyson

Additionally, FWIW it's explicitly making the analogies between the card suites and their tarot equivalents, but seemingly just speculation. Where's it from originally?
Old 2012-04-25, 14:06   Link #569
mayumi

its from 2ch but i am not sure if its real or not cause no picture was provided of king zessica
the diamond card list is looking good to me. i would like to zess/mix/andy pictures cause we already have mikono's king picture.
Old 2012-04-25, 14:34   Link #570
Arya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vena View Post
snips

I don't think we can draw much meaning from it all.
The only card that seems to have some relation is the Jack, all the Jack are in love. Two jacks out of four have lost their lover and one of the rest has good chance to lose her in the near future
Mix, be careful!!

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Old 2012-04-25, 20:04   Link #571
Vena
Carpe Diem

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketyson View Post
Additionally, FWIW it's explicitly making the analogies between the card suites and their tarot equivalents, but seemingly just speculation. Where's it from originally?
The whole thing seems to be speculation based on the cards that came with BD Vol1, and what we've seen in the story. For example, Jin was the Queen of Spades when Fudo drew his card.

I'm actually somewhat surprised by the lack of info on the extra material in the BD, either no one has it yet (doubtful) or there's little of extreme important or worth mentioning.
Old 2012-04-26, 08:16   Link #572
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Kagura being the Joker might mean he's a bit of a red herring - That he's not the reincarnation that he's believed to be. That would be the big joke of his role in the narrative.

In fairness, this is just wild speculation. Kagura fits as the Joker simply because he's a consistent wild-card even as it is.
Old 2012-04-26, 10:29   Link #573
Vena
Carpe Diem

A few more interesting tidbits:

Spoiler for Alicia and Aquaria Movie:

Uh oh!

Spoiler for Thoughts:
Old 2012-04-26, 10:34   Link #574
Zuul

What ???
Spoiler for :
Old 2012-04-26, 10:41   Link #575
Vena
Carpe Diem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuul View Post
What ???
Spoiler for :
More like this explains his age. If she met his father ~16 years ago, Amata being 16 now, is logical. If the movie aired 10 years ago and only then did Alicia meet his father, then Amata's age is perplexing. We just have no idea what happened over the first 6 years or after, and his one memory of his mother leaving is very suspect in that she hadn't changed in six years.

...But then, didn't Izumo and co. say that they took Alicia away a couple of years after first encountering her? Or am I making up the number? I thought they had said they returned to Altair for a year to make arrangements. So that means 16-1 = 15, that's a peculiar gap in Amata's memories because he has her leaving him when he's at least four to six years old.
Old 2012-04-26, 10:43   Link #576
miketyson

Whoa. Whoa. Thanks Vena.
Spoiler for Amata et al:

Also:
Spoiler for Paternity?:

Last edited by miketyson; 2012-04-26 at 10:47. Reason: added paternity
Old 2012-04-26, 10:48   Link #577
kuromitsu

Quote:
A few more interesting tidbits:

Spoiler for Alicia and Aquaria Movie:
Going by the original I would say it's more like:
Spoiler for movie etc:

Quote:
Spoiler for Thoughts:
Er, someone should check that,
Spoiler for movie:

Btw, re: Amata's memories, they may just be a symbolic representation or something, seeing that Alisia leaving happens in the same (or at least very similar) place as both of Cayenne's visions about Mikono (black wedding and Aquarion-taking-Mikono).
Old 2012-04-26, 10:56   Link #578
Vena
Carpe Diem

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Spoiler for movie etc:
Spoiler for ...:

Quote:
Spoiler for movie:
Wouldn't be the first time my memory failed, but I seem to recall the imagery repeating.
Old 2012-04-26, 10:58   Link #579
Zuul

Quote:
Spoiler for movie etc:

Spoiler for movie:

Btw, re: Amata's memories, they may just be a symbolic representation or something, seeing that Alisia leaving happens in the same (or at least very similar) place as both of Cayenne's visions about Mikono (black wedding and Aquarion-taking-Mikono).
Please don't crush my expectations about something mysterious concerning Amata's past.

What's the point of making such a fuss of his mysterious memories if all there is to hide is that Alicia is his mom.

Besides let's not forget he's supposed to have golden eyes according to Mikage.

Suspicious mysterious Amata is super interesting.
Old 2012-04-26, 11:00   Link #580
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuul View Post
What's the point of making such a fuss of his mysterious memories if all there is to hide is that Alicia is his mom.
But we already know that Alisia is his mom (ep 12). His mysterious memories have more to do with Aquarion.
Closed Thread