AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2019-01-14, 00:02   Link #5981
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
but what if they are in a scenario where he need to beat/fight the girls seriously to achieve his goal, the other girls may have a non-fighting option, but that option are unlikely for Lisha and Celis, at least until Lux find a chance to has a proper talk with them
We only can guess at this point.

Personally I don't think author plan to drag this out, the girls probably figure out that person is Lux judging by his fighting style then they try to convince him to let them help or guess that Lux has his own reason so they decide to play along with him at the end of vol 17
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-14, 01:46   Link #5982
n0m@n
C-Z

What we can all safely say is that Raffi would no longer be the queen by the end of this series. We knew she was incompetent from the beginning but in recent volume we found out she screwed up big time during the coup d'etat five years ago (even if she didnt know about her lover's agenda). Can't be used for political marriage. Lures in a spy which causes damages in the rebellions (and the death of their leader, also her brother, indirectly). Needs to rely on four dukes after sitting on the throne. And don't even have a proper person who shares the same ideology as her (since her prime minister who was thought to be loyal to her was actually manipulating her since she can't do anything herself).

Women. Only useful for sex. Not useful for politics (Runaway before egalitarian arrives).

On a different note, the author sure did make the biggest error. I mean I remember in one of the volumes where it was said that Raffi married her brother after many volumes (which made me go wtf). And now we find out about her not being able to produce a baby and had a lover back then. Guess that line about marrying her brother was a complete error. Though it is indeed a weird error since other authors usually make typos when we are talking about mistypes. But not this kind of error.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-14, 02:36   Link #5983
Mirable
ミラベル

^You mean volume 11, yeah i remember it said Raffi was the wife of Count Atismata, i was like "Whoa there incest for real" i had to reread the raw twice to confirm that i didn't read it wrong lol.

What a werid error indeed, even illustrator Ayumu made the mistake on bahamut illustrations sometime too
Old 2019-01-14, 03:49   Link #5984
choreprince

Im honestly under the impression that a lot of people are just messing around with this whole business otherwise I have no idea what thier thinking. I mean in my opinion it's not gonna be anything so eventful. Hell the might not even have a confrontation and if they do it'll be short lived at this point thier bonds are inseparable. Although at the end of vol 16 the queen mentions baptizing them which makes me wonder how she could do such thing because as stated before I do not believe they are brainwashed in the traditional sense merely forced to see certain events and things as reality. Which begs the question how will she baptize them if she does because I don't believe they will agree to it themselves given the ramifications. So are they going to be brainwashed in that since and will said baptism be the key to breaking out of it along with luxs new power I guess will see. Remember before they saved aeril she was in the process of being brainwashed (to gain complete control of avalon) so it stands to reason it is possible. Even though i don't believe they still have the necessary tools to do so after the events in the most recent volume perhaps thiers another means. Any way thiers only a couple volumes left after this considering the author keeps thier pace so I think everything will wrap up by the end.
choreprince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-14, 11:38   Link #5985
DragonOsman
Dragon King

If they get Baptized, there's a chance they'll realize the truth about the loops and everything. And because of that it'd actually be a good thing if they really get Baptized.

And yeah, Lux is siding with Magialka's resistance force against Fugil while going behind his and Raffi's backs. Fugil and Raffi think he's back in the palm of their hand and is going to act as a member of Syvalles only. They don't know that he's still trying to beat Fugil and siding with the resistance group, nor that Magialka is still active and fighting against them too.

It'd be good if Lux's harem find out everything by the end of Volume 17 or 18.
Old 2019-01-14, 12:42   Link #5986
tuckersister

Yoruka already knows.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-15, 03:13   Link #5987
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I know from reading a spoiler summary that she finds out and sides with Lux. She's the first to do so. Is that what you're referring to?
Old 2019-01-18, 03:13   Link #5988
Mirable
ミラベル

See Ayumu still draw illustration for twintail new volume, now i am certain the reason why they changed illustrator.

It's not because of health problem but because Ayumu and publisher can't reach an agreement.
Old 2019-01-18, 15:05   Link #5989
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post

See Ayumu still draw illustration for twintail new volume, now i am certain the reason why they changed illustrator.

It's not because of health problem but because Ayumu and publisher can't reach an agreement.
Thanks for information that confirmed reason for change of Illustrator.

As for previous discussions, i wouldn't be surprised if Raffi would be redeemed.

As for Lux's fighting his harem, we will have to wait for answer to our questions, maybe they will fight or they won't, we can't be sure.
I wonder if Alma(and Aeril too, since we know that she has feelings for Lux, but we don't know that if Lux feels the same way) will join Lux's harem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
It's probably gonna be Lux. Magialca kept saying to Lux that the path he choose to walk is the path to test his quality as a king.

I take it that author planned to make him become one at the end.

You have a point about Lux's becoming king.
Old 2019-01-18, 15:32   Link #5990
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, I want to see Lux become king in the end. He deserves it and he also seems worthy. Some characters have said that he has the disposition of a king. It was said after he left the government building that one time after rejecting the offer to have his collar removed, and Magialka also said it once IIRC.

I too think Raffi can be redeemed and that she probably will be. It's just that she'll likely still be killed afterwards anyway. She already seems to be doomed at this point.
Old 2019-01-19, 06:15   Link #5991
tuckersister

How's Yoruka's relationship with the other girls currently?
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-19, 07:08   Link #5992
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post
How's Yoruka's relationship with the other girls currently?
She blends with them quite well now
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorPL123 View Post
I wonder if Alma(and Aeril too, since we know that she has feelings for Lux, but we don't know that if Lux feels the same way) will join Lux's harem.
I don't know about Alma, but Aeril joining the harem is pretty much a given
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-19, 10:57   Link #5993
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Well, he needs to get the harem back on his side first.
Old 2019-01-19, 16:37   Link #5994
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

I heard someone talking about incest?!!
Old 2019-01-19, 20:53   Link #5995
bakapervert
A pervert

^No mention of that here. Except if Lisha and Alma both getting into the harem can be considered one.
Old 2019-01-21, 02:20   Link #5996
DragonOsman
Dragon King

They'd have to be partially yuri for each other for that, though.
Old 2019-01-21, 03:27   Link #5997
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
They'd have to be partially yuri for each other for that, though.
Or LuxXAiri for that matter
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-21, 09:47   Link #5998
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I hope that doesn't happen. I think Airi would want it, though.
Old 2019-01-21, 18:10   Link #5999
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
I heard someone talking about incest?!!
It's okay, we know that Airi is the secret main heroine all along, just have to wait for the last volume for the nuke.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-21, 18:17   Link #6000
DanielSong39

Airi may or may not end up with Lux but she would be a fine queen.

(Worry not, if Airi ends up with Lux we'll find out they're cousins)

I do get some imouto vibes from Lux's interactions with Lisha and it makes me wonder whether he's using her as a substitute for the real thing.
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, bakapervert, crossdressing, harem, harem done right, harem end, kuudere, mecha, op mc, robot, true harem, tsundere