Old 2014-03-14, 20:40   Link #121
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Ayase past but got to say making angels the enemy that the way to do it
Old 2014-03-16, 01:56   Link #122
maplehurry

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post

Honestly was glad when Ayase did have her comeback toward Misaki. No offense, but Gar doesn't have much input on what Ayase does with her life. He failed to stop that massacre, saving one kid doesn't erase that. Certainly doesn't give him or Misaki the position to tell Ayase how she should go ahead and live from here on out. A bloody path that Ayase decided to walk on, but it's hers. Whether she gets off or continues on is ultimately her call. If they don't like it then they can stop her and Sieger by force.

Not that I think going on a slaughter attacking any angel they come across was the right thing. Sad to see Ayase start off how she did, getting sick from the killings and then slowly getting used to it. Still kind of hope she gets to take down that evil angel. Maybe someone else will, but at least it'd be nice for her to hit one legitimate target that was involved.

Kind of odd that I'm being supportive of the brutal revenge side, but something about Misaki and Gar just annoyed me. Maybe the idol/magazine model/whatever she is, can talk after her family gets massacred.
Hmm, so i read this comment before i saw the episode, and i expected much whining from the new duo. Then it turned out they each simply spoke one sentence afterward regarding ayase's issue. I am "disappointed".
maplehurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-20, 14:37   Link #123
EroKing

Old 2014-03-21, 03:05   Link #124
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Spoiler for Episode 10:
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-21, 13:51   Link #125
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
Spoiler for Episode 10:
Is this why Blue World wants her?

At first I thought she may be an important person in creating the Blue World in the future. Classified information that not even Type-II can know about.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-21, 21:12   Link #126
faiz blaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Is this why Blue World wants her?

At first I thought she may be an important person in creating the Blue World in the future. Classified information that not even Type-II can know about.
In a way, she is.

Here is what happens: the Blue World has a group of special cyborgs called Original XIII (which Type II is part of). They are the foremost 13 cyborgs, created by Administrator Vega using the best technology available in that world. Later, they became the archetypes from which all Blue World's cyborgs derive from.

The thing is, it seems that the Original XIII are all clones from a "certain individual", who possessed an inherent affinity with the cyborg technology... and that individual is none other than Azumi.

As evidence, just check the very first cyborn created, Original XIII Type I "A-Z"
Old 2014-03-27, 16:53   Link #127
VTHokiePride

I have to say that Audium Final Form looks pretty bad ass. Finale up next week.
Old 2014-03-27, 18:13   Link #128
Nvis

One of the better episodes.
Old 2014-03-28, 02:59   Link #129
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Spoiler for Episode 11:
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-28, 12:17   Link #130
Nvis

Asuka, Ayase, Aina, Azumi......they all start with A......coincidence?
Old 2014-03-28, 20:56   Link #131
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

This show really is pretty good. I like it a lot. I can't wait for the finale. This is probably the best anime I've seen based on a card game.

For some reason, Gambiel really, really pisses me off...
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 14:38   Link #132
LostSome

I found it a very interesting watch since it was very character driven.

About the final :
The final fight didn`t last long.
I just love that Aina realized it was all fake when she heard Seifer`s call.
Gambiel`s running back to her boss was not nearly enough after all the **** she did...

Why they didn`t showed us Uriel`s face completly ? Like we don`t know who he is.
If I got it right... The priestess, Polaris and probably Uriel are all in it to make a better future.
LostSome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 14:39   Link #133
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Goddamn they need a second season. That was such a good ending to season one!!! My god that was good, now I really want a season 2.

Two questions:

Who is Sakura? Is that her older sister or something?

More importantly, Uriel... what a troll... he looks exactly like Tennouji-kun!!!

Now I really want to see a season 2. I hope this show continues because I actually like it, and it has good music.
Old 2014-04-03, 15:01   Link #134
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
There really is a lot going on with this series that we never really got to see. Certainly seems like Asuka and company are tied right to the Angels in some manner. Somehow seems like the future versions of themselves are somehow connected. Then you have the Blue World administrator talking about the end of the world which certainly isn't a pleasant prospect.

A good rescue all things considered. Everyone stood together to deal with the problem and got Ayase back. Certainly Ayase could have gone on quite the killing spree if she stayed where she was, but her goal isn't indiscriminate slaughter. There's only one Angel that's really on her hit list now and she'll keep searching. While this Sakura (relative probably since we saw no mention of siblings in the flashbacks) plans on standing in her way I'm pretty sure that's not stopping Ayase.

All in all a decent show to pass the time watching. Obviously so much more going on that's connected to the source material but at least we had a solid conclusion.
Old 2014-04-03, 15:07   Link #135
LostSome

I`m also curious about Archangel Michael`s being a girl... And being Ayase`s sister.

BTW, you see several other Z/X users from the games in the ending... Asuka`s brother, Yamato and the boy playing with Sera looks like Reia.
LostSome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 15:25   Link #136
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
There really is a lot going on with this series that we never really got to see. Certainly seems like Asuka and company are tied right to the Angels in some manner. Somehow seems like the future versions of themselves are somehow connected. Then you have the Blue World administrator talking about the end of the world which certainly isn't a pleasant prospect.

A good rescue all things considered. Everyone stood together to deal with the problem and got Ayase back. Certainly Ayase could have gone on quite the killing spree if she stayed where she was, but her goal isn't indiscriminate slaughter. There's only one Angel that's really on her hit list now and she'll keep searching. While this Sakura (relative probably since we saw no mention of siblings in the flashbacks) plans on standing in her way I'm pretty sure that's not stopping Ayase.

All in all a decent show to pass the time watching. Obviously so much more going on that's connected to the source material but at least we had a solid conclusion.
I'm hoping for future seasons or season. They made it look like they had more to put in/say. After all, when they ended the show it seemed pretty clear to me that they added new plot threads last episode... and didn't stop everything. I think they just made it so it could be a stopping point if it has to be one...

I think they want to continue it. I just thought it was a surprisingly good show for what the premise originally was supposed to be to me. I really enjoyed it.
Old 2014-04-03, 16:05   Link #137
Raxnom
気疲れ

Same here, I really liked the show. It had interesting plot line and good music and last EP even threw possibility for continuation. Surprisingly entertaining for what I started watching in random
Old 2014-04-03, 16:21   Link #138
Birdway
Banned

This needs a second season asap.
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 18:08   Link #139
erdii

this was good anime, it really needed more attention. by the way am I the only one who find Tennouji's fear of heights funny. it makes me laugh each time I really want a second season
Old 2014-04-03, 19:34   Link #140
BW95
Banned

Was it just me or were the fight scenes really poorly executed? Oh. Just looked at the credits and saw Korean names. No wonder. In any case, I think we can look forward to a second season if the ending was anything to judge by. So it looks like Asuka is somehow related to Uriel if the bottom half of his face is anything to judge by.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, shounen