AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-11-09, 09:13   Link #361
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
"The Orthodox Papal State of Lunaria is a theocratic country and is the center of Lunarian Orthodoxy, Its capital is the Holy City of Yumuen.

The country is landlocked and is surrounded by the Gran Chaos Empire to the west, the Star Dragon Mountain Range and the Nothung Dragon Knight Kingdom to the north, the Union of Eastern Nations to the northeast, the Kingdom of Freidonia to the east, and the Mercenary State Zem to the south.

They sure like to act all high and mighty for a small country surrounded by potential enemies.
thanks jackson bit confuse on ln illustration because we didnt see lunaria country after 7 LN volumes.. so I am just asking thx. ^^
Old 2018-11-09, 17:53   Link #362
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
"The Orthodox Papal State of Lunaria is a theocratic country and is the center of Lunarian Orthodoxy, Its capital is the Holy City of Yumuen.

The country is landlocked and is surrounded by the Gran Chaos Empire to the west, the Star Dragon Mountain Range and the Nothung Dragon Knight Kingdom to the north, the Union of Eastern Nations to the northeast, the Kingdom of Freidonia to the east, and the Mercenary State Zem to the south.

They sure like to act all high and mighty for a small country surrounded from all sides by potential enemies.
Do not under estimate the power of religion.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-09, 19:00   Link #363
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

I only read ln but am I wondering does lunaria some futuristic corrupt country according to certain high elf? I hope someone explain me if anyone read wn version T_T
Old 2018-11-10, 11:21   Link #364
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

This can be a problem if Lunaria Kingdom turns out has absolute authority when it comes to religion ceremony. In Isekai Yakkyoku, San Fleuve Empire's authority is second to the church so they don't want to mess the church except High Priest Solomon that worships Falma due to be a medicine god incartation.

This can apply to every Kingdom as well since we don't know how far the influence made from Lunaria itself.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-10, 17:20   Link #365
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

true I dont know if the big bad is either lunaria or dk kingdom... >.>
Old 2018-11-14, 12:28   Link #366
daime17
Self-proclaimed Master

I wonder if Maria will be ever afded to the harem.
Old 2018-11-14, 19:47   Link #367
holybell84

Quote:
Originally Posted by daime17 View Post
I wonder if Maria will be ever afded to the harem.
If Souma did ended up marrying Maria, the route for Hakuya x Jeanne will be wide open~
Old 2018-11-15, 06:40   Link #368
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

^Hakuya is the only male retainer of Souma's that isn't married or close to one. I'm guessing he's holding up for Jeanne

I do hope Maria will the harem but certain things need to happen for that to come true.

Funny how the other male characters are getting a harem of their own in this Novel.
Spoiler:

The females in this story are the ones who decides if a man gets a harem or not.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-19, 20:42   Link #369
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

JNC just licensed the manga.
Old 2018-11-23, 11:03   Link #370
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
JNC just licensed the manga.
Guess the fan-translation would stop now, as JNC is quite strict on that aspect.
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-23, 20:20   Link #371
Ramero

Hopefully it can go by schedule.
Old 2019-01-14, 09:07   Link #372
Huh...?

Like usual, the date for the release of LN "Volume 09" has been revealed to be 25th Feb 2019.

Most likely we would get the Cover Image around first week of February.

Side-Note: Manga Volume 03 also releases the same date.
Old 2019-01-25, 10:37   Link #373
Huh...?

Cover of Manga Volume 03
Quote:
Think the cover art is based on the painting "The Birth of Venus".

Last edited by Huh...?; 2019-01-25 at 11:03.
Old 2019-02-01, 05:26   Link #374
Huh...?

Cover of Light Novel Volume 09
Source: http://blog.over-lap.co.jp/shoei1902/
Quote:
Quote:
俺は「英雄」にはならない
【あらすじ】
東方諸国連合で魔浪(まなみ)の対処にあたるソーマは、激戦地のチマ公国へ東進を決める。チマ公国は戦功を 立てた国へ優秀な六人の兄弟姉妹を家臣として供出する約束で援軍を集めていたが、戦況は膠着状 態であった。
チマ公国への道中、ソーマは遊牧国家マルムキタンの王フウガと出会う。フウガの目的もチマ公国の救援と知っ たソーマは行動を共にするが、戦功第一位を狙うフウガにとってソーマは六人の兄弟姉妹を争奪し合う敵でもあ る。驚異的な武力を誇示するフウガに、ソーマはどう立ち回るのか――!?
革新的な異世界内政ファンタジー、第9巻!

Last edited by Huh...?; 2019-02-01 at 05:37.
Old 2019-02-01, 16:31   Link #375
EvI

Yuriga(yurika? read it using google translate so don't know) Tomoe best friend. xD

Seems like we are reaching the end of the novel or at least the first part(till mc coronation) before it changes the title, two more volumes to go i guess...
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-01, 17:19   Link #376
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
Seems like we are reaching the end of the novel or at least the first part(till mc coronation) before it changes the title, two more volumes to go i guess...
Oh, didn't know that there is a Title change as well for this series.
Is it something from the Web Novel, if so please elaborate (as WN translation is slow and behind LN).

Or else, if possible, please add the "confirmed" WN inputs to the Wikia/Fandom for this series.
https://genkoku.wikia.com/wiki/Genji..._Saikenki_Wiki
https://genkoku.wikia.com/wiki/Genji...kenki_(series)
Old 2019-02-01, 22:21   Link #377
Ramero

Wait... So, the title will change following his coronation? Does the author already confirms it?
Old 2019-02-01, 23:58   Link #378
EvI

Yes it changes from Country Rebuilding(Reform) to Great Country Construction(google translation). I don't know how author gonna do in the LN tho. If he gonna finish this one and start another one like mondaiji author did or keep it going as one novel.
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-02, 03:47   Link #379
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
Yes it changes from Country Rebuilding(Reform) to Great Country Construction(google translation). I don't know how author gonna do in the LN tho. If he gonna finish this one and start another one like mondaiji author did or keep it going as one novel.
Thanks for the help.
I have seen the author's "pixiv" site before, but i didn't focus much on the series names before until you mentioned it.

So, from what i gathered after checking a lot (correct me if i am wrong here), based on my partial knowledge/understanding of the Japanese Language, plus "jisho.org" and "Google Translate",

The Web Novel Series is currently divided into two parts,

* Part I -> "Genjitsu Shugi Yūsha no Oukoku Kaizōki"; a.k.a., A Realist Hero's Kingdom Reconstruction Chronicle.

* Part II -> "Genjitsu Shugi Yūsha no Taikoku Kenzōki"; a.k.a., A Realist Hero's Great Nation Construction Chronicle.

On the other hand, Light Novel and Manga are named as "Genjitsu Shugi Yūsha no Oukoku Saikenki"; a.k.a., A Realist Hero's Kingdom Rebuilding Chronicle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
Wait... So, the title will change following his coronation? Does the author already confirms it?
Well, yeah it seems that the Author did do it, but whether the same change would be applied for the Light Novel as well is unknown currently.
But i think its possible, considering that the Japanese name of the Light Novel also contains the following sub-line;

Re:CONSTRUCTION
THE ELFRIEDEN KINGDOM
TALES OF REALISTIC BRAVE

And considering that by Volume 04, the "Elfrieden Kingdom" becomes the "Friedonia Kingdom", i guess a name change is possible (atleast maybe only for the English text in the Japanese title).

Last edited by Huh...?; 2019-02-02 at 09:23.
Old 2019-02-08, 14:32   Link #380
Huh...?

Preview of the first two chapters (aka., Prologue and Chapter 01) of LN Volume 9 is up on the product page.

https://over-lap.co.jp/Form/Product/...=9784865544510

Along with the proper English spelling of the name of one of the characters from the cover. The name of the person being "Fuuga Haan", the one who is in a Samurai/Chinese armour styled get up.

Tags
fantasy, harem, nation building, politics, true harem