AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2019-01-03, 02:15   Link #21
Fufufu
Doffy

Karma got his father only three months after his marriage and he died.
Fufufu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-03, 06:42   Link #22
Ka-el

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaserjacksaw View Post
Well at least MC is just a Villain with reason?, & not a Sly deceitful calculative marriage Scum Evil Villain like his father?

.....wait that sounds both the same is it!?
He is just doing what he have to protect his family. He truly loves them, and the Queen is a cheater and is not in love with her husband and neither with the MC, she wants him because he is powerful and great in bed. He knew she was like this so he agreed to do it. He is a good guy who is ready to be manipulative and ruthless if it means his family will be safe.
Ka-el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-03, 06:53   Link #23
Tenzen12

Yes he loves his family and want protect them, but does it truly makes him "good guy"? He seems like he would be able throw under the bus even real good guys if it kept his family safe.

Actually King himself doesn't seem that bad and yet he got very short end of stick and assuming MC gonna keep his promise to queen lot of good guys will be harmed in process of world conquest...
Old 2019-01-03, 12:52   Link #24
Ka-el

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Yes he loves his family and want protect them, but does it truly makes him "good guy"? He seems like he would be able throw under the bus even real good guys if it kept his family safe.

Actually King himself doesn't seem that bad and yet he got very short end of stick and assuming MC gonna keep his promise to queen lot of good guys will be harmed in process of world conquest...
The world is in war, several countries for example aim to take the kingdom even if dead mells are a threat to humanity, they still fight each other. The MC said that he wants to make the girls the goddess savior of the world, probably this would help him to achieve the unification of the whole world. And considering that the meteor wasn't even the best he could do, if he should fight again an army and wipe it out with a similar attack, I doubt that someone would try to oppose him (especially because he can do it away from the battle field).
Anyway until he just kill soldiers I don't see any point about talking of innocents or anything else, soldier must expect death as part of their life and sacrifice as part of their duty. Until he harms no innocent civilians then there is no problem.

Anyway he will do what he has to protect his family. He sacrificed everything he have but his family to achieve the power of the three most powerful spirits. He can use blackmail and everything he can think about to spare good people from suffering. If the persons are good then there is something he can use to force them to surrender.

The King is not actually that good, he obtained the throne with fights, not through democracy. And even if his duty is to protect the royal city, he said that the lives of the people at the stronghold, including the innocents who lived next to it, weren't enough important to push him to fight to save them. So actually the King is worse than Sasae. If the king wished to him "protect this country while the army is away" as the Queen did, then he would have been a very good King. However is the greedy Queen the one whose first wish was protecting the country.

And, and this is for the ones who "read" the raws
Spoiler:
Old 2019-01-11, 03:37   Link #25
Fufufu
Doffy

Wow ch.9 took a big turn that wasn't expected.
Old 2019-01-11, 10:42   Link #26
Indalecio
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Indalecio Send a message via AIM to Indalecio Send a message via Yahoo to Indalecio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fufufu View Post
Wow ch.9 took a big turn that wasn't expected.
spoiler pls?
Indalecio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-12, 08:50   Link #27
u2L2rQ

^
Spoiler for :
u2L2rQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-12, 09:31   Link #28
Ka-el

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2L2rQ View Post
^
Spoiler for :
Spoiler:
Old 2019-01-15, 11:55   Link #29
Fufufu
Doffy

Chapter 7 is out in English.
Old 2019-01-16, 08:03   Link #30
RDNexus

Seriously, WTF is wrong with this story? Actually, WTF is wrong with authors that use these kinds of settings?
Why do the undead monsters need to rape (how I hate this word and it's meaning) the girls?
Why do the non-human tribes need to do the same? Don't they have females?
I tend to turn my eyes away from such things, since it affects my enjoying a story, but them pulling these sexist-like moves time and again, more now than years ago (AFAIK) simply doesn't sit well to me
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-16, 08:48   Link #31
Ka-el

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
Seriously, WTF is wrong with this story? Actually, WTF is wrong with authors that use these kinds of settings?
Why do the undead monsters need to rape (how I hate this word and it's meaning) the girls?
Why do the non-human tribes need to do the same? Don't they have females?
I tend to turn my eyes away from such things, since it affects my enjoying a story, but them pulling these sexist-like moves time and again, more now than years ago (AFAIK) simply doesn't sit well to me
Medieval-like story are full of this kind of scenes because it was common in that age. It’s simply much more realistic like this.
Old 2019-01-16, 10:27   Link #32
Tenzen12

Medieval age wasn't as dark as people make it. In most places anyway. And I am pretty sure author does not tries go for realism when he use these elements.

I actually like this manga and don't really see reason to get offended nor defensive. Author could make other choices, but he did not and speaking for myself I don't find it horrendous enough to put me off (#Berserk was worse )
Old 2019-01-16, 11:09   Link #33
Rnzlr

This shit has nothing to do with realism. Rape card in manga and anime is being used for completely different reasons lol.
Rnzlr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-16, 12:03   Link #34
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Massage? Really?
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-16, 12:26   Link #35
Ka-el

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Massage? Really?
Technically any kind of masturbation is a massage.
Old 2019-01-16, 12:35   Link #36
wuhugm
Confused Shark

I thought the MC would be a brand new type of MC that is actually ruthless

But turns out he's just another hetare

Well, maybe not hetare if it turns out that he was the one who killed his father
Old 2019-02-01, 05:28   Link #37
Fufufu
Doffy

So magic can't be used on the other kingdom land.
Old 2019-02-01, 07:22   Link #38
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Eldest daughter raped
Old 2019-02-01, 07:47   Link #39
RDNexus

^
Wait, what?

EDIT: OK, this rapey crap is going way worse than Goblin Slayer. I'm getting too irked with this disgusting plot device, gonna drop this
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-02, 02:48   Link #40
Rnzlr

Nah, I don't believe she'll be raped.
Rnzlr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adult, fantasy, harem