AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2009-06-24, 10:25   Link #121
Westlo
Lets be reality

In all seriousness I'll probably main V-13 as well, I like her look, moves and she's on top of the tier chain as well. I saw some info that lists your Blazblue profile with

Main
Alternate Main

I'm guessing this is done through playtime with characters which is the fairest way imo. Hopefully mine is Main - V13 and Alt Main - Noel but we'll see how that goes.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-24, 11:16   Link #122
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

For those wondering why are Taokaka's arms so long, the secret is revealed when Rachel shocks her with electric attacks. She actually holds 2 fish bones to extend her reach. You can say her weapon are fishbones attached to claws lol
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-24, 12:21   Link #123
Tamad
デゲソ!! ( ・_・)ノ

With Blazblue coming out so soon, it'll be hard as hell to hold off until purchasing it at Anime Expo. Anyone else around here living in California going to the BlazBlue x Guilty Gear panel with Daisuke Ishiwatari and Toshimichi Mori? There's also going to be a BlazBlue tournament, and ArcSys has a merchandise booth too, so maybe I can buy the game and some swag there and get it signed by them.
Old 2009-06-24, 14:11   Link #124
Xion Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamad View Post
With Blazblue coming out so soon, it'll be hard as hell to hold off until purchasing it at Anime Expo. Anyone else around here living in California going to the BlazBlue x Guilty Gear panel with Daisuke Ishiwatari and Toshimichi Mori? There's also going to be a BlazBlue tournament, and ArcSys has a merchandise booth too, so maybe I can buy the game and some swag there and get it signed by them.
I dunno, do they have the special edition?

On Amazon, if you preorder, you get the special edition for the same price as the normal game.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-24, 15:02   Link #125
Tamad
デゲソ!! ( ・_・)ノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
I dunno, do they have the special edition?

On Amazon, if you preorder, you get the special edition for the same price as the normal game.
The Gamestops and other Gamecrazys all over this place have the special edition and normal edition at the same price as well, so it's a universal thing no matter where you look.
Old 2009-06-24, 15:06   Link #126
ZeroForever

the special edition is only for the 1st edition pre-sales for all sites, aka as long as you get the preorder you'll get all the goodies otherwise... 2nd edition onward is only the normal edition.
Old 2009-06-24, 15:40   Link #127
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

I liked to use a wide range of characters in the Guilty Gear series (though my main was Sol), so i really can't say who will be my main in Blazblue. It's hard to say even after checking them all in action. I do know that it's going to be loads of fun getting used to this wonderful bright cast, and finding my character.
Old 2009-06-24, 16:19   Link #128
Kayin
s c a r l e t
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Kayin
Well I finally managed to get one of those SFIV fightpads, so hopefully that will work well with BlazBlue (I have a 360 and my friends complained about my other controllers sucking, which was true). Can't get a nice stick until I get more money in the bank from buying BB though.

Getting a nice set of controllers for home tournaments isn't cheap. And for a 360...you start with zero good controllers. BTW, gamertag is RWSlade, just let me know you're from animesuki.
Old 2009-06-24, 16:20   Link #129
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

Pretty much a week from today BlazBlue will be out. I will be playing the game alot. If anyone wants an few matches on the PSN just send me an message. At Kid, once BlazBlue comes out, I won't be playing MGO as much.
Old 2009-06-24, 18:25   Link #130
Tamad
デゲソ!! ( ・_・)ノ

Ah yes, forgot to mention that I'll be in possession of both versions of BlazBlue, so hit me up when you get the chance, no matter what system you have.

PSN - ForteEzcape
Gamertag - Forte Ezcape
Old 2009-06-24, 19:00   Link #131
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

I have a feeling my main will be Noel. May was always my favorite and best character in GG and I'd always play in a "fast/rushing" style. Noel seems like a character that would fit that bill well. She looks good in general for a rushing/combo player like me and it helps that she is easy to learn right off the bat.
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-24, 20:38   Link #132
Shinndou
魂を踊らすように

I'll get it next week, I wonder how many people here in Europe will get it import.

Anyway, PSN - ZeAvIs.
I'll be surely playing up till july 11th, then I'll move to parents' home for summer vacation and I still don't know whether I'll want to bring my PS3 with me since it's freaking damn heavy.
As for the character picking, right now Noel, Litchi and Jin are the ones that interest me the most.
Shinndou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 00:17   Link #133
Sidestep
Bumpy jumpy~!
*Graphic Designer

I'll be getting the 360 version in the mail next week.

GT: Ai Samurai Blue

I wanna give Taokaka, Noel, and Rachel a try.
Old 2009-06-25, 03:23   Link #134
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinndou View Post
I'll get it next week, I wonder how many people here in Europe will get it import.
Well so far it's me and you from this forum. There's gotta be more people from europe on this forum who are looking forward to this game.
Old 2009-06-25, 03:38   Link #135
Westlo
Lets be reality

I'm AUS, we get Europe/PAL releases too so it's another import here. I know a lot of PSN Street Fighter IV players will be importing. Will be a nice change not to see 15-20 people online in my friends list all just playing SFIV lol..
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 05:21   Link #136
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Well so far it's me and you from this forum. There's gotta be more people from europe on this forum who are looking forward to this game.
*raises hand* Present!
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 07:51   Link #137
Shinndou
魂を踊らすように

That's already three of us.
Shinndou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 08:09   Link #138
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Got my Asian Release today :-

Here it is with my 2-week-old HDMI-capable monitor.

Was thinking more about getting KOF actually. But since it got delayed, might as well pick the next best thing to tide me over.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 15:43   Link #139
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Been following this for a short time and while fighting games is not my thing, since I'm horrible at them, I actually really like the premise of this. I haven't played GG, but I do love the music and such from what I've seen so far.

Considering a new TV is on the planning and my 360 haven't seen much action, another european player joins the following. Rachel, oh my Rachel~

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 16:40   Link #140
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

We European players are building quite the force!

Tags
3ds, arc system works, arcade, fighting, ps vita, ps3, psp, windows, xbox360