AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-03-04, 16:25   Link #1921
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Now, this may not count as a fanfic, but it certainly is a fruit of my "imagination" and definitely related to the Nanoha Fanfic thread. And thus i present ...
A new and ... er ... improved ?(How can it be improved if it didn't exist before ?) guideline of the Nanoha FanFiction thread!
Please note that FanFics are written by people in their free time with no personal gain for the writers, therefore the authors owe you nothing. You are not in the position to demand anything, and if your only complaint and reason for posting is a featured pairing you dislike for personal reasons, please don't bother to let us know about it. Constructive criticism is welcomed, self-catering bashing is not. Authors should feel free to write what they desire without feeling pressured by the community. Excessive posts of such nature will be considered harassment and treated accordingly.
Thank you, thank you
Wee, I don't seense that anyone is demanding something to anybody.
After all, we all are here to share what our minds can do

And, I know it's a bit but Anyone knows the name of Caro's Little Dragon?

I complety forgott it.
Evil Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 16:31   Link #1922
SpaceBrotha
Wild card

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Feel better Keroko-chan T_T I think the bug is spreading through the forums >.<

Lyrical days coming soon then. Right now I'm thinking on Angel and mine's doujinshi.

Edit:

Nanoha is about to turn 18 in SbtB. As a plot device, should she start taking topless jobs (remember she signed the contract saying she would do them)? These are all non hentai poses. Meaning professional lingerie modeling, shower supplies, body art, suntanning ads, ect. This does not include fender bunny/car bunny/topless calenders, ect. Tasteful only. I'm asking because I'm thinking of using for plot, not fanservice. So before you vote, please sit and think about your answer. If you're not sure, then don't vote either way please.

Also, all comments are welcome, and I'd really like to hear your ideas on this. This is a big "outside the box" thing and I don't want to turn off my readers.

http://snappoll.com/poll/256150.php
Let's see...
Nanoha in SbtB is open and rather unreserved in general, especially when it comes to modelling, note that she'd even go as far as suggesting and letting fate photograph her naked... knowing the obvious uses for those pictures to boot.

Then again, she did decline full nudity, and her agreement on the topless pictures was done hesitantly, and she might have second thoughts about it...
Also there's the fact that she especially wanted to become a lingerie model, and last i checked, underwear included a bra as well

Then there's the current situation with her being all stressed out about the whole smoke-a-lot situation, which might affect her decision... one way or the other, i'm not actually sure as people try not to add embarrasment to already stressful situations in life but nanoha might want to try something new as a... something, test, a new beginning... something like that

Ofc, taking every job offer that she gets to further advance her career is also something to ponder about, but the above points on adding embarrasment to stress/distress counter this rather heavily...

After all this pondering? i'm still leaning on the 'no' side. After all the stress/distress has been cleared? i'd still be somewhat on the 'no' side, but not nearly as heavily.

and so i vote.
Sayings and quotes hold wisdom in them. Either the wisdom is found in the correctness of the quote, or in the lesson learned from the error.
Hard part is figuring out who's making the errors...
SpaceBrotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 16:35   Link #1923
AshLikeSnow
potato
*Author

Send a message via AIM to AshLikeSnow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Wee, I don't seense that anyone is demanding something to anybody.
After all, we all are here to share what our minds can do

And, I know it's a bit but Anyone knows the name of Caro's Little Dragon?

I complety forgott it.
Friedriche wasn't it? Fried for short. Mm.. fried chicken..

lol. I'm lame ._.;

oh. and Sata-chan, I vote no. I don't see her as having grown enough to be willing to pose nude to the public just yet, and then there's also the issue of Fate, who probably wouldn't want her to show skin to anyone besides herself. Maybe :x
AshLikeSnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 16:44   Link #1924
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
Quote:

@TSS: What fics do you write? you said about characters others forget about? You perked my interest ^^
Four words. *Plug plug plug* Magical Babysitter Lyrical Zafira. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4083877/...Lyrical_Zafira It focuses on the more... forgotten members of Riot Force 6 and of course stars Zafira. *End plug*

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshLikeSnow View Post

At any rate, teaser for next chappy

Spoiler for That Day - Chapter IV:
It's not nice to tease I'm looking forward to the new chapter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Now, this may not count as a fanfic, but it certainly is a fruit of my "imagination" and definitely related to the Nanoha Fanfic thread. And thus i present ...
A new and ... er ... improved ?(How can it be improved if it didn't exist before ?) guideline of the Nanoha FanFiction thread!
Please note that FanFics are written by people in their free time with no personal gain for the writers, therefore the authors owe you nothing. You are not in the position to demand anything, and if your only complaint and reason for posting is a featured pairing you dislike for personal reasons, please don't bother to let us know about it. Constructive criticism is welcomed, self-catering bashing is not. Authors should feel free to write what they desire without feeling pressured by the community. Excessive posts of such nature will be considered harassment and treated accordingly.
Thank you, thank you
Amen

And so I don't feel like I'm not contributing here's a really short something I wrote at like... midnight. It's not great (I wrote it at midnight after all) but I think it's kind of cute.
Spoiler for Little short:

Edit: And I voted no for Nanoha modeling topless it just doesn't feel... right with her character.
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 16:54   Link #1925
Gillian
sitting on NxF bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkedcat View Post
*Looks at the thread and notices the new posters*

They’re coming out of the walls... THEY"RE COMING OUT OF THE GOD DAM WALLS!

Well, belated welcome to you all, it seems the rate of new arrives is picking up. But that can be a good thing.

Anyways those of you interested in Landscaper!Fate i've done a little work on it today and i got a teaser.
Spoiler for Start the Grill:
junkedcat, you are nearly as evil as satashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
Four words. *Plug plug plug* Magical Babysitter Lyrical Zafira. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4083877/...Lyrical_Zafira It focuses on the more... forgotten members of Riot Force 6 and of course stars Zafira. *End plug*

Amen

And so I don't feel like I'm not contributing here's a really short something I wrote at like... midnight. It's not great (I wrote it at midnight after all) but I think it's kind of cute.

Edit: And I voted no for Nanoha modeling topless it just doesn't feel... right with her character.
nice shorty
Gillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 17:04   Link #1926
Kirika-chan
Fate's fan

Quote:
Yeah, really cute, I love it
Kirika-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 17:05   Link #1927
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I see wath are you talking, I still can't belive the waste they make in StrikerS with Zafira, I mean, It was really hard to draw his human form?
Evil Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 17:14   Link #1928
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
I see wath are you talking, I still can't belive the waste they make in StrikerS with Zafira, I mean, It was really hard to draw his human form?
More so character dynamics shifted drastically.

Nanoha: Nanoha and Fate

Nanoha A's: More Nanoha and Fate, but it started to shift towards Hayate and the Wolkenritter

Nanoha StrikerS: More Nanoha, a bit less of Fate, but primarily the Forwards

Which saddened me. StrikerS had potential for character development, but botched it badly.

I'll leave it at this, because this isn't the place to discuss such topics :3
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 17:45   Link #1929
Master Kosa
Wanderer

Quote:
Nanoha is about to turn 18 in SbtB. As a plot device, should she start taking topless jobs (remember she signed the contract saying she would do them)? These are all non hentai poses. Meaning professional lingerie modeling, shower supplies, body art, suntanning ads, ect. This does not include fender bunny/car bunny/topless calenders, ect. Tasteful only. I'm asking because I'm thinking of using for plot, not fanservice. So before you vote, please sit and think about your answer. If you're not sure, then don't vote either way please.

Also, all comments are welcome, and I'd really like to hear your ideas on this. This is a big "outside the box" thing and I don't want to turn off my readers.

http://snappoll.com/poll/256150.php
My reply is simillar to SpaceBrotha's if his response is no. I think that this in combination with smoking problems and other things might crush her. Will Fate support her if she chose topless? Maybe. One thing are photos for personal archive and other art for public. And Nanoha is shy ^^"
I think Nanoha has gone (and is going) through enought. Maybe she could do it vhen she is older.

Quote:

Amen

I started reading and could not stop grinning. Amusing.
" Hayate’s lesbian army! "
I missed Zafira and Arf at StrikerS....

And cute short.
Once some one asked me where I came from. I just pointed behind myself. When the same person asked where I was heading, I just pointed towards the horizon I was looking at. "It's simple, I neither belong here nor there. I am just walking..."
Current fandoms: RWBY - White Rose, Frozen - Elsanna and all previous.
Master Kosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 17:47   Link #1930
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Quote:
Very cute.
Wait... Contribute? We have to do that?
Old 2008-03-04, 19:06   Link #1931
Junkedcat
Floater

Quote:
That was funny... Its going to be interesting exploring this untold side of things. Though i should mention that the wording at times sounded strange, but that wasn't often.

Quote:
Again another snicker... That sounds about right...
and that format of short quotes and actions is kind of neat.
Junkedcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 19:35   Link #1932
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
Haha, I really enjoyed that ^^ Poor Nanoha got shot down XD XD

Oh well, once FAte is asleep...... <.< >.> ........ you know she would

~**~

Seems like no is the choice to go with. Right now 14 say no and 4 say yes. Since people feel so strongly about it publically, I'll reserve Nanoha's photography only for Fate, and work what I had planned around the blonde instead of on the set. Yes the stress builds and Nanoha has reasons for doing it.
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 20:22   Link #1933
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

@Satashi: Perchance that you could actually write a lemon dedicated to your Riot Force 6 series? Perhaps around the first time they first had sex together, or at the very least, a more detailed short of when Fate finally admitted to Nanoha that she loved her in that way if you don't feel like writing such lemon? :3
Old 2008-03-04, 20:26   Link #1934
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

I like that idea myself gha... o:
And it sounds more like Satashi-sama's "normal" lemons. More on the love part then the sex part?
Old 2008-03-04, 20:32   Link #1935
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
And it sounds more like Satashi-sama's "normal" lemons. More on the love part then the sex part?
Sort of, but I wouldn't mind reading a fresh lemon courtesy of Satashi to help wash away the bad taste of that attempt of a more kinky lemon.

It was a good try, but heavily flawed, like all first attempts :3
Old 2008-03-04, 20:32   Link #1936
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
@Satashi: Perchance that you could actually write a lemon dedicated to your Riot Force 6 series? Perhaps around the first time they first had sex together, or at the very least, a more detailed short of when Fate finally admitted to Nanoha that she loved her in that way if you don't feel like writing such lemon? :3
So many lemon request lately

Hm.... a 6th Division lemon huh? That has potential lol. But I can't right now. Working on "first time" in SbtB so I can't really have two first time lemons together because I can't think of that many differnt ways to do things. If you just want a first time scenerio, I think you'll really like the SbtB one, specially since it will have a doujinshi form

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Love > Sex ^.^ I love me some non-graphical love stories <

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
Sort of, but I wouldn't mind reading a fresh lemon courtesy of Satashi to help wash away the bad taste of that attempt of a more kinky lemon.

It was a good try, but heavily flawed, like all first attempts :3
I learned a lot from it, so I won't say it wasn't worth doing. A lot of people really liked it and requested another, but I'm only going to incorporate a little of that into my new lemons.
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 20:40   Link #1937
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
*tags and reads later*

===========

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Kha, he's doing that so as to keep the Gemini Sisters and Yuricest from the Non-Cadians. I don't entirely agree, yuricest should be shared for all.
[/QUOTE]

Is that a dare to post my OC stories here?
USB500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 20:55   Link #1938
Junkedcat
Floater

*pops in with another installment of...*
Spoiler for Landscaper!Fate:

Last edited by Junkedcat; 2008-03-18 at 13:31. Reason: Updated L!F
Junkedcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 20:56   Link #1939
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Quote:

Hm.... a 6th Division lemon huh? That has potential lol. But I can't right now. Working on "first time" in SbtB so I can't really have two first time lemons together because I can't think of that many differnt ways to do things. If you just want a first time scenerio, I think you'll really like the SbtB one, specially since it will have a doujinshi form
Doujinshi form? Care to elaborate on that?

Quote:
I learned a lot from it, so I won't say it wasn't worth doing. A lot of people really liked it and requested another, but I'm only going to incorporate a little of that into my new lemons.
LOL well any botched attempt is usually a learning experience anyways :3

It just felt a bit off after I read that, so hence why I gave it a thorough stripping :3 Hopefully the next time you decide to attempt a kinky one again, I'll be able to just sit back and enjoy the hottest of it rather than being put off by the glaring errors
Old 2008-03-04, 21:38   Link #1940
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
Quote:

I can't wait . The current ETA is late April right?

Landscaper!Fate Fate (that feels weird to type... Fate Fate) gets cooler with every part.

My Nitpicky self caught one thing though...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkedcat View Post
Spoiler for Landscaper!Fate:
Aka: "Barrier to block off water why the hell did I walk this far from home?" Homophones are fun though this is a case of a simple typo.
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha