AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2009-09-18, 18:54   Link #441
sanzo
33million Humming Brook

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjaako View Post
In what chapter is told that Shanks is interested in One Piece ?
Shanks also didnt lose strength and he already is at the top dont you think ?
hmmm i think azncoke is right, when you lose an arm you lose some fighting potential. BUT that in no way implies shanks is weak(i mean he's a freaking Yonkou and managed to knock out some of whitebeards crew with his ambition alone) it just means that fighting will be harder for him then someone with two arms.
sanzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-20, 20:42   Link #442
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Am I the only one that thinks Shanks has the power(DF?) to see the Future? Or a power similar to King Bradley from FMA.

"Bets my left arm" on Luffy.

And he warned White Beard that he should recall Ace before he fights with Black Beard. (or else he'll lose).
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-20, 23:45   Link #443
Joshua_the_Samurai
Con Chairman: Kitsune con

Exclamation Theory? Mine? let's got for it.

All right folks, the Samurai is going to make a reply so listen up:

Luffy will:

Spoiler for Luffy:

Brook's going to:

Spoiler for Brook:

Zoro Will:
Spoiler for Zoro:

Sanji Will:
Spoiler for Sanji:

And Finally, One piece IS:

Spoiler for One Piece:

Oh, and Chopper and Ussop:
Spoiler for chopper and Ussop:
Joshua_the_Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-21, 14:13   Link #444
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

How it will end:

Some of the members of the Strawhats may be related to the Gorousei. Luffy and his family are descendants of one of founders of the WG?

It all ends with the end of the grand age of piracy. WG changes. World Government becomes a democracy, duh. I mean, what's the point to the Revolutionaries then?

In the end --- years flash forward

Luffy: Due to Monkey D Dragon, it's not Luffy's destiny to be king of the Pirates. He marries Hancock. Leader of the new Gorousai, gives up dream to be King to protect a new World Government.

Hancock: marries Luffy, serves as Gorousei. hated the World Nobles, suffered at their feet.

Zoro: becomes ultimate swordsman and then becomes a pacifist. Sticks by Luffy as a bodyguard. Zoro carries his old wood training sword as a weapon, keeps Kuina's sword in the sheath at all times. He becomes so powerful, he only needs a stick to kick ass.

Usopp: reunites with Kaya and marries her. He sticks close to Luffy. Doesn't want to abandon his family like his father did. Luffy's best friend, he'll stay close to him. Serves in Gorousei.

Sanji: writes cookbooks and serves as member of Gorousei.

Luffy: has worlds best swordsman, kickboker, and gunslinger close by. Luffy, Zoro, Hancock, Sanji and Usopp are the 5 new Gorousei? These Gorousei serve the WG to keep it from reverting back to the old ways.

Chopper: lived with Usopp and Kaya for a while. Surgeon General?

Franky: full time inventor

Nami: maps the world, busy studying weather. Works for government or becomes richest person on earth. who knows?

Nico: prime minister of world government, professor, or goes back to studying ruins.

Brook: DIES.

Coby:Admiral... becomes a badass.
Helmeppo: Admiral ... becomes a badass
Smoker: Fleet Admiral of the Navy

Last edited by mechalord; 2009-09-21 at 14:30.
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-21, 16:55   Link #445
Lord Uiruu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Am I the only one that thinks Shanks has the power(DF?) to see the Future? Or a power similar to King Bradley from FMA.

"Bets my left arm" on Luffy.

And he warned White Beard that he should recall Ace before he fights with Black Beard. (or else he'll lose).
Remember he saves Luffy from the Sea King in Chapter One? He swims. While he could have eaten that devil fruit afterwards (which would be FREAKIN AWESUM btw).. but how could have "bet his arm on a new age" back then--- maybe he just uses haki. Who knows, nobody knows what haki truly is, save for Oda himself, so he could just be able to see far in the future, i guess as opposed to mantra, which can see a little into the future.
Lord Uiruu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-21, 17:33   Link #446
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
My speculations of things to come....

Spoiler for Current Arc:
Old 2009-09-21, 17:34   Link #447
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Uiruu View Post
Remember he saves Luffy from the Sea King in Chapter One? He swims. While he could have eaten that devil fruit afterwards (which would be FREAKIN AWESUM btw).. but how could have "bet his arm on a new age" back then--- maybe he just uses haki. Who knows, nobody knows what haki truly is, save for Oda himself, so he could just be able to see far in the future, i guess as opposed to mantra, which can see a little into the future.
There's also the thing of how he can fight on par with Mihawk(with just 1 arm?). Either he is that skilled or just that he already knows where/when Mihawk will strike and effectively counter.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-21, 19:40   Link #448
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua_the_Samurai View Post
All right folks, the Samurai is going to make a reply so listen up:

Luffy will:

Spoiler for Luffy:
A good possibility.

Quote:
Brook's going to:

Spoiler for Brook:
Also a good possibility.

Quote:
Zoro Will:
Spoiler for Zoro:
Another good possibility.

Quote:
Sanji Will:
Spoiler for Sanji:
Thumbs down on that theory. <*growls*

Quote:
And Finally, One piece IS:

Spoiler for One Piece:
Good possibility (somewhat).

Quote:
Oh, and Chopper and Ussop:
Spoiler for chopper and Ussop:
Like Oda would do such a thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
How it will end:

Some of the members of the Strawhats may be related to the Gorousei. Luffy and his family are descendants of one of founders of the WG?

It all ends with the end of the grand age of piracy. WG changes. World Government becomes a democracy, duh. I mean, what's the point to the Revolutionaries then?

In the end --- years flash forward

Luffy: Due to Monkey D Dragon, it's not Luffy's destiny to be king of the Pirates. He marries Hancock. Leader of the new Gorousai, gives up dream to be King to protect a new World Government.

Hancock: marries Luffy, serves as Gorousei. hated the World Nobles, suffered at their feet.

Quote:
Zoro: becomes ultimate swordsman and then becomes a pacifist. Sticks by Luffy as a bodyguard. Zoro carries his old wood training sword as a weapon, keeps Kuina's sword in the sheath at all times. He becomes so powerful, he only needs a stick to kick ass.
There's still some truth to be told to Zoro that's for sure.

Quote:
Usopp: reunites with Kaya and marries her. He sticks close to Luffy. Doesn't want to abandon his family like his father did. Luffy's best friend, he'll stay close to him. Serves in Gorousei.
I bet Usopp would love that.

Quote:
Sanji: writes cookbooks and serves as member of Gorousei.
I'm not sure Sanji would want to serve the Gorousei after knowing that they issued the Buster Call on Ohara.

Quote:
Luffy: has worlds best swordsman, kickboker, and gunslinger close by. Luffy, Zoro, Hancock, Sanji and Usopp are the 5 new Gorousei? These Gorousei serve the WG to keep it from reverting back to the old ways.
Let's not bring Hancock into this. Besides Luffy had no interest in her while Hancock thinks he does. <*growls*

Quote:
Chopper: lived with Usopp and Kaya for a while. Surgeon General?
Good possibility.

Quote:
Franky: full time inventor
Also good possibility.

Quote:
Nami: maps the world, busy studying weather. Works for government or becomes richest person on earth. who knows?
Good possibility. Too bad it could never match with the rest of your theory.

Quote:
Nico: prime minister of world government, professor, or goes back to studying ruins.
Good possibilty.

Quote:
Don't count on it just yet. Besides, he was dead the first time and would have to make a skull joke before he dies again.

Quote:
Coby:Admiral... becomes a badass.
Helmeppo: Admiral ... becomes a badass
Smoker: Fleet Admiral of the Navy
Possible, but it depends.
Rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-21, 19:45   Link #449
Lord Uiruu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
There's also the thing of how he can fight on par with Mihawk(with just 1 arm?). Either he is that skilled or just that he already knows where/when Mihawk will strike and effectively counter.
Yeah, you do have a point, but I find it kind of hard to believe. Don't get me wrong, it could be true.

I also think that Sengoku has some killer Devil Fruit and will personally attempt to kill or capture Whitebeard. And don't count out Blackbeard, Mr. 2 (I do not believe he is dead), Magellan, Smoker, maybe even Eneru if we're lucky, because they might come back and have a prominent role in the War at Marinford.

It would also be cool to see Koby in action (don't care about helmeppo in the slightest... he creeps me out)

Quote:
Spoiler for Luffy:
That's kind of what I think. The Tenryuubito are descendents of the World Government's founders, while the will of D. have a direct connection to something in the Ancient Kingdom that Clover mentioned. Namely, the royal family. Therefore, Monkey D. Dragon, descendant of the king of the WG's enemy kingdom still is in control of the WG's prominant enemies. What I am trying to say is that the Revolutionary Army is the Ancient Kingdom, which opposes the World Government, and is led by a D.

Last edited by Lord Uiruu; 2009-09-22 at 15:42.
Old 2009-09-21, 20:54   Link #450
Joshua_the_Samurai

Quote:
*sigh* all right this one is a little weak, but Sanji's a tough one to crack. The Marrying Nami thing may be a bit out there, but where does this guy go after he FINDS all blue? Not easy to speculate.

Quote:
Like Oda would do such a thing.
Well, he wouldn't in all honesty (this was meant for laughs) but Usopp and Chopper seem like the types who wouldn't want to stop sailing and I'm sure they'd stick with Luffy. Pandaman will probably just keep popping up "Where's Waldo" style.
Old 2009-09-21, 21:44   Link #451
Joshua_the_Samurai

Quote:
Don't you mean dies AGAIN? Or . . .Double Dies, or . . .aw hell what do you call it when the Dead stop moving around?

Seriously, why can't he come out with a box set of his greatest hits and become a Judge on American Idol before fading into obscurity . . .THEN die . . .again,
Old 2009-09-22, 02:41   Link #452
marcusJulius

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOGESNAKE View Post

Spoiler for Current Arc:
I'd really like that.
marcusJulius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-22, 15:48   Link #453
Lord Uiruu

Quote:
Seriously, why can't he come out with a box set of his greatest hits and become a Judge on American Idol before fading into obscurity . . .THEN die . . .again,
Brook? American Idol? I'd watch it.
Old 2009-09-23, 14:11   Link #454
Rainbowman

Quote:
*sigh* all right this one is a little weak, but Sanji's a tough one to crack. The Marrying Nami thing may be a bit out there, but where does this guy go after he FINDS all blue? Not easy to speculate.
I'm hoping that Sanji would be marrying Robin (that is if she disciplines him from being lustful all the time ).
Rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-25, 11:37   Link #455
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOGESNAKE View Post

Spoiler for Current Arc:
Spoiler for Current Arc:
Old 2009-10-02, 23:22   Link #456
Jaieni

Spoiler for current manga arc:
Jaieni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-04, 14:35   Link #457
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Speculation: Elder Nyon is Luffy's grandmother. She left Amazon Lily to be with Monkey D. Garp. She taught garp, Haki.

Their descendants take after grandma, they become pirates and revolutionaries. Maybe, that's why Gol D. Roger told Garp to take care of his son, 'cause Garp was married to a PIRATE! This may be why Luffy was so enamored with becoming a pirate king, his grandma was a pirate princess. Maybe this is why Kuma sent him there. He has ties to this island.
Old 2009-11-04, 15:34   Link #458
longnose-kun

Quote:
Speculation: Elder Nyon is Luffy's grandmother. She left Amazon Lily to be with Monkey D. Garp. She taught garp, Haki.

Their descendants take after grandma, they become pirates and revolutionaries. Maybe, that's why Gol D. Roger told Garp to take care of his son, 'cause Garp was married to a PIRATE! This may be why Luffy was so enamored with becoming a pirate king, his grandma was a pirate princess. Maybe this is why Kuma sent him there. He has ties to this island.
Agreed, but then that means Luffy and Hancock are realted, and their chidren will have 9 toes. great excusse for Luffy and Hancock not to work. so she goes to the next best thing, Ace.
longnose-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-04, 17:58   Link #459
SMASHERJACKSON

Quote:
Originally Posted by longnose-kun View Post
Agreed, but then that means Luffy and Hancock are realted, and their chidren will have 9 toes. great excusse for Luffy and Hancock not to work. so she goes to the next best thing, Ace.
hancock isnt nyons relative
SMASHERJACKSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-04, 20:22   Link #460
longnose-kun

Oh, I thought leader of Amazon Lily was a blood line. My bad.
longnose-kun is offline   Reply With Quote