AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-03-11, 08:40   Link #1121
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
Well, I don't think every single demon has been modified and controlled , just like how there's still wolves even though we can long domesticate them into dogs.
No, demons were not modified. It was normal animals that were modified BY demons.
Old 2014-03-11, 08:56   Link #1122
oneofmany

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
It was normal animals that were modified BY demons.
I think that's wrong. The people believe that monster are animals that were chaned because of magic. Demons can only control large amounts of monsters.
from chapter 1 translation from Dreg00:
Quote:
Monsters are said to be a variant of wild animals that took in magic and changed. They were not considered real living organisms. They had the power to mimic peculiar magic that other races used, and this made them powerful and dangerous animals.

Until now there were very few people that could tame them. Even if they could be tamed, the tamer could only control 1 or 2 monsters at most. This common thought was completely reversed by the Devils. This meant that the Humans no longer had their number advantage. Now the Human race was facing a crisis.
oneofmany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-11, 08:58   Link #1123
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
No, demons were not modified. It was normal animals that were modified BY demons.
Typo.I actually meant monsters, not demons.

So, were the things that were eaten by Hajime monsters or demons?
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-11, 09:04   Link #1124
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

OK, thanks for checking it oneofmany.

@Moe Connection:
They were... Demon Monsters
Old 2014-03-11, 09:10   Link #1125
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
OK, thanks for checking it oneofmany.

@Moe Connection:
They were... Demon Monsters
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-11, 09:21   Link #1126
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
ok, ok. I actually think that they were monsters, because demons are probably not just like wild animals, but probably more like sentient beings (see: Maoyuu series for comparison).
But since (to my knowledge of chapter 24) we didn't catch a glimpse of the demon or demi-human sides yet, we cannot know for sure.

The "demon flesh" is probably refering to that "greenish glow" characteristsic that they all have, which was first mentioned about the wolves and later on said about the (or at least some of the) other monsters as well.
Old 2014-03-11, 10:24   Link #1127
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by amatsunagi View Post
Spoiler:

EDIT: so, a few more chapter and part 3 will be finished I guess?
Waaaay tooo convenient for Yue's birth name not being displayed on the status card. So, there is no field for "race", thus besides Shia, the true race of everyone else isn't completely obvious (also convenient for when they are showing IDs to city guards and stuff).
Old 2014-03-11, 10:58   Link #1128
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
Waaaay tooo convenient for Yue's birth name not being displayed on the status card. So, there is no field for "race", thus besides Shia, the true race of everyone else isn't completely obvious (also convenient for when they are showing IDs to city guards and stuff).
Well, their ages would make it obvious they aren't human. I don't know if that part can be hidden.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-11, 11:16   Link #1129
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

It's pretty template to hide some information on status cards, as it is one of a golden rules in adventuring. Probably, only human use status plates, which explain no field for race, human beast are considered as slave, loss their human right and doesn't deserve or need to use status plates. About names, well, I don't know about that~
amatsunagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-11, 13:18   Link #1130
Dreg00

For the use of monsters and demons I use it interchangeably because it would be boring to say monster, monster, and monster over and over again. The kanji used to describe them can have many meanings. There is a clear difference between Demons and Devils, at least from my translation. Devils are the humanoid race that the Humans are at war with. Demons are just those monsters in the dungeons. Again, the kanji used for devils could also mean demons or other meanings. If you guys don't like this changing than let me know, I'll change it.
Dreg00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-11, 13:37   Link #1131
blade82

is Yue sucking only Hajime's blood? and does it affect him like some new skill or vampire power?(like Tsukune and Moka from Rosario + Vampire)
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-11, 14:05   Link #1132
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade82 View Post
is Yue sucking only Hajime's blood? and does it affect him like some new skill or vampire power?(like Tsukune and Moka from Rosario + Vampire)
Yes to the first, and no to the second. Maybe he would get a skill/power if she gave him her blood, but its far from certain and its pretty unnecessary. What would he even get anyway? Her auto regen would be way too op.

I think its more likely that Yue would get some kind of buff long-term than the other way around. There is no hint of that happening yet though.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-11, 15:04   Link #1133
Xacual

So I read through the thread and spoilers and stuff. I was expecting their stats to be something like that, maybe Yue's magic to be a bit higher but overall it's what I expected. If I was surprised by anything though it would be that Yue is only 323 years old. I know the vampires were wiped out 300 years ago but there's nothing to go by saying that that happened right after Yue was sealed and Yue was sealed with no way of telling time. I expected her to turn out to be 400 or maybe even older.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-11, 17:09   Link #1134
oneofmany

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
I think its more likely that Yue would get some kind of buff long-term than the other way around. There is no hint of that happening yet though.
Can't she use his blood to enhance her magic?
I don't understand what does Yue's blood oath skill(gt uses the word clan agreement). It's explained at the bottom of the latest chapter but I don't undestand it.
oneofmany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-11, 17:29   Link #1135
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by amatsunagi View Post
Spoiler:

EDIT: so, a few more chapter and part 3 will be finished I guess?
I'm pretty sure Tio age is 5XX

So Kurarusu is read as Klaus, finally. thanx amatsunagi
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-11, 19:59   Link #1136
Alesio33

Wow the difference in stats between Hajime and everyone else is quite extrem. Though I guess the otheres hax abilitys even the odds.
By the way is the reason the plate can't display his level cause his level is above the highest human posible level of 100?
Alesio33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-11, 20:32   Link #1137
bakapervert
A pervert

^ Maybe because his stats is over 9000. The girls stats are still only around 6000.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-11, 20:37   Link #1138
Kioras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alesio33 View Post
Wow the difference in stats between Hajime and everyone else is quite extrem. Though I guess the otheres hax abilitys even the odds.
By the way is the reason the plate can't display his level cause his level is above the highest human posible level of 100?
Spoiler:

Well, the end of chapter 24 stated they spent 2 months in his cabin on the end of the dungeon. I wonder if it was implied if he went back and farmed up more materials, and ate more demons, to explain his level and stat gain. Either that, or his items are artifacts and are artificially inflating his states, like +5k from the eye to magical stats, and +5k from the arm to physical stats.
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-11, 20:37   Link #1139
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
^ Maybe because his stats is over 9000. The girls stats are still only around 6000.
Badum *tiss*
Old 2014-03-11, 20:56   Link #1140
omega253

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Badum *tiss*
The best part is, it's actually true!

Seriously, those stats are ridiculous.

Dreg00, thanks for translating this story for us!

Finally, amatsunagi, could you add the link for the page with all of the translated chapters on it to the first post of this thread, please?
omega253 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel