AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2018-08-13, 20:02   Link #381
SilverGlavenus
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Somewhere in this Universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
*sigh* Something tells me that the author might be into the NTR genre.
Well well, it looks like you did not research this author. And I can confidently say that .... Yes, NTR does exist in his work, the "wtf" kind of NTR tho.
SilverGlavenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-13, 21:16   Link #382
Ligerleon89
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
That's the thing with this manga, this NTR(netorare) is made to get a rise or the opposite effect out of the reader. Granted Reito is the smart one, knowing there's this problem with the virus that he has to figure out, on top of trying to reunite with his girlfriend. For most readers, they want Reito to go and have sex with all the girls that he found himself with. Not tomorrow or the next day, but right now, then and there. When they see a guy who doesn't take the initiative, they want a person like that to suffer under the certain perspective that he's too much of a wimp to want to get laid, and would rather have someone else in the story do that and get their entertainment at the expense of those who on the wrong end of cheating. Some people just don't care about Reito's predicament, so they wrote him off as someone who deserves to get cheated on. Some readers just wants to get people having sex already, even if it is NTR.

The story still surrounds who the heck allowed this virus to get out of hand and reduce men to a handful? And the true reason why? There's downsides to this plan that even I would point out if there is any. There's always a problem with people with certain egos, who just happen to be in a position of power of sorts to be able to do something as insane as this, even if to just be the one in control of the current world that the setting of World End's Harem is in. And there's the virus itself, how bad will this virus get because, at least for me, I don't know the full ramifications of this virus outbreak besides already a cleansing of the male population. Someone's got to do something about it, because there's no telling what could happen with these virus and other diseases that could even impede on the population of the remaining males even after all that. Reito's constant problem is the world he is living in now, vastly changed from how he used to be
Ligerleon89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-13, 21:17   Link #383
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: ANYWHERE MY HEART WISH FOR IT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
Wishy washy is used for a person that doesn't really know what they want to do, Reito clearly knew that he didn't want to be a breading horse/human-dildo or to be led around by the UW.

He clearly knows that he wants to save his older brother and he clearly knows who it is he wants to be with, far from being a wishy washy person.
________
.
Eeh?? Is that so..??.

Thats weird, someone that have a clear goal should not behave like him though... there is something about his attitude that is lacking...hmm
-------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj0rel View Post
How is he not a worthy person? Because he doesn't provide you with the fap material? Because he's actually trying to accomplish a goal that actually makes sense? There's no way human race can be repopulated with only five men, no matter how many women you throw at them. Finding cure is the only way to save mankind and it seems only Reito is aware of that. That alone makes him smarter than most of the other characters in the manga and, it would seem, smarter than many of the readers.
Actually...I.... give up about him having some sex with the girl.
With this manga, even though showing some fap service here and there, depict it as immoral and showing loyalty to one person is the most true, pure and correct ways... well it is true normally i agree with that.

Maybe that is one reason why there is five mc in this story...

if only reito being the sole mc, most reader will likely drop this manga already

He is not worthy, because when i compare him with luffy from one piece, naruto from naruto, ichigo? From bleach.... sousuke from full metal panic, edward and other character from full metal alchemist, there is something that is lacking about him that make him unworthy...yet
And in most of those case, personal "tragedy" is almost always the trigger for development of character that turn someone from unworthy to became worthy

I mean i feel like his decision to cure the mk is at first is from the lead of his gf, not because he think and decide it himself. That make me think he is just a follower kind of guy. Not the leader type

I bet he will likely try to join the izanami soon following her lead like some cow that being drag by nose

And that is why, for him to grow and became worthy, the source of his dependence attitude must be eliminated first... with a way that make him in shock
Right now he is just like cute little puppy rather than a wolf that lead his herd

For sexual content?
Well... wishing for herbivore like him to have sex is just too much of fruitless hope... and will not really became interesting view at all anyways
I mean even if he does, what does he can offer to us reader, eh?
He is just a cow, not a bull.

Last edited by mastermind3342; 2018-08-13 at 22:08.
mastermind3342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-13, 22:47   Link #384
Ligerleon89
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
...I think some people have way too much expectations of what they want to see in a Main character. Especially after reading and watching so much manga and anime. I guess it's seems to be true about what people say about others hating certain kinds of weakness that they see in a character, for obvious reasons. Although there will be some development, but I'm glad I'm not that kind of guy who gets impatient over some MC that some people don't like for some reason. Besides that's all in the author's hands now. I'm sure Reito will have his day, but impatience from people reading this manga still is something enough. Thing is, is it that much of a problem because Reito is smart enough to question the world he is living in now, and find some answers to it all, instead of being stuck in a breeder role? I guess for some, but not for me. And you judge the guy before he even makes the move. I'll believe it when I see it, and not before the claim. We'll see his next move from here. And worthiness...where that came from? All I see I a fictional character in a world he never expected, and whether or not he can accomplish his goals is all up to this guy decisions of how he handles himself in that world. Because it's him and 4 other guys in a very dire and critical situation that puts a lot of things into questions that are slowly being solved. And the only lead that he's got with the virus is information from the girl he likes, Which at least starts something to find out how to deal with it, because it dramatically reduced the male population to a handful.
Ligerleon89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-14, 01:45   Link #385
Skyterror3381
Blood Champion
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Perth, Australia
Is this manga a “mature” and “serious” series like mahouka? Or is this a “fap” or “guilty pleasure” series like DxD, or any generic harem series? If it’s the former, then I’d say reito’s character does match the setting - world’s male population is near extinction, and he’s working hard to solve that issue, including study the cause (virus), and finding the perpetrator/s. But if it’s the former, the fap material or guilty-pleasure type of series, then his serious/mature character is sort of out-of-place.

I personally reckon it’s a bit of both; that’s why we have a promiscuous MC like the one with glasses, and serious MC like reito. I’d say the author should decide which series is, so that the characters doesn’t seem out-of-place; does he want a mature character like Shiba Tatsuya in this series, solving the issue? Or does he want hyoudou issei in this series, impregnating every women? I don’t think you can have them both, since their principles clash.
Skyterror3381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-14, 02:13   Link #386
xrick
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Portugal
Age: 30
I don't see the need to totally focus the story on one category or the other.
It's precisely because there are readers who can only think with their lower head that characters like Shota and Kyoji exist, to simply go around screwing the brains out of all and any girl around them. Given the story's setting, I can't call it sexist and/or objectifying, but sometimes it gives me that feeling, both to girls and guys.
Reito, to me, is the true MC, not simply because it was the first one presented to us, but also because he's trying to do something other than be a breeding stallion, he's partially pushing the plot forward by trying to solve the mysteries of the outbreak and find a potential cure to it. And find his supposed OTP

And those kind of wishing for a NTR situation for him simply because he's refusing to give you fap material, to me, are being quite childish for not trying to follow a story for it's plot but simply because it has sex and nudity.
__________________
Looking for suggestions of Portuguese (of Portugal) Publishers that might have an interest in publishing a LN-style Original Novel Series.
xrick is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-14, 08:12   Link #387
Skyterror3381
Blood Champion
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Perth, Australia
Which again begs the question, is this series supposed to be a “fap material” like general harem series? Or is this one of the more serious series intended for older audience? Or a mix of both? Is there a sort of clarification from the author? I heard that there was a backlash on reito’s celibacy, and that’s why character like doi was introduced ...

If you got a monk who screams his head off from so much as accidentally seeing a cleavage in a hentai series, of course the intended target audience aren’t going to be happy. Conversely, if you have an MC who’s excited and flirted with his sexy co-worker 24/7 in a, say, CSI-series, of course the audience are going to be disgusted towards that MC.

This series could be intended for both groups, as we’ve different MCs with different.. personalities. That’s probably why some are unhappy with reito, who acts as if sex is taboo and he’s going to die if he does it, while some are unhappy with the MC with glasses who screws every women with no care for STD, or their consent. Which means we can’t criticise either group, if they’re reading this series from each of their perspective.
Skyterror3381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-14, 08:39   Link #388
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: ANYWHERE MY HEART WISH FOR IT
Hope the gf died, and infront of his face at that, got a trauma, became insane and became mad scientist and try to take revenge to the world by creating FEMALE KILLER VIRUS and wipe the woman out.... who care! if he snusnued the girls or not...hmph da!

For mature and serious person


Mature and serious person will not behave like this
Is clearly, he is really still lacking in term of experience
For me he is just little boy that being spoiled by convenient of big city , that know how to talk big, but not really know how the world really work...

He is like little kid that refuse to eat vegetable because it is bitter
And he is in the situation when the most abundance source of food is just vegetable, and very lacking and rare in term of any source of nutrition...
And yet, He stubbornly choose to fasting rather than eating the vegerable for his survival.... bakabakashi
What a selfish mc, putting his own interest first over the fate of the world

Last edited by mastermind3342; 2018-08-14 at 09:22.
mastermind3342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-14, 09:06   Link #389
Ligerleon89
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyterror3381 View Post
Which again begs the question, is this series supposed to be a “fap material” like general harem series? Or is this one of the more serious series intended for older audience? Or a mix of both? Is there a sort of clarification from the author? I heard that there was a backlash on reito’s celibacy, and that’s why character like doi was introduced ...

If you got a monk who screams his head off from so much as accidentally seeing a cleavage in a hentai series, of course the intended target audience aren’t going to be happy. Conversely, if you have an MC who’s excited and flirted with his sexy co-worker 24/7 in a, say, CSI-series, of course the audience are going to be disgusted towards that MC.

This series could be intended for both groups, as we’ve different MCs with different.. personalities. That’s probably why some are unhappy with reito, who acts as if sex is taboo and he’s going to die if he does it, while some are unhappy with the MC with glasses who screws every women with no care for STD, or their consent. Which means we can’t criticise either group, if they’re reading this series from each of their perspective.
Considering the state if this manga, it's definitely mature rated. I've witness H-anime and manga that does have these sexual scenes, and they had a story. And your opinion of Reito is a bit far-fetched a little bit. He just doesn't want his life to be stuck in a role that he never asked for. And I wouldn't be surprised that he's still new to sex, that he never got to experience yet. Sooner or later he'll at least be more comfortable with it overtime. And he is persistent to find the girl he likes before the virus hit. He looked forward to such moments with her. And if I had to guess, what may bother him is the fact that if just engages in sexual intercourse with the girls he's with, it's more of doing what "they" want and not what he wants. And that's just a guess. He never had the chance because of the illness he picked up before he was frozen, suddenly he wakes up with the world heavily changed, and with girls all over him, they expect him to just follow along and just have sex. While some readers would love a scenario like that. Reito is dumbfounded and wanted answers before he could make the decision, and knowing his love interest is still alive, that's something he has to face.

The author may end up making sure that Reito won't be able to get that far though, because when I think about it, it's definitely screwed and the two are in situations that seems to be very difficult for them to reunite without any action done to them to make them feel like it's impossible for them to be together again, and they've never got the chance to. Especially if the love interest turns out to have already went through sex and impregnated with someone else. It's possible, but it is in the author's hands. Were it not for the virus and the person who made that thing, they would have found out. And we've still haven't gotten the culprit truly responsible all we know is that someone from UW may have been responsible. This manga does try to be adult-content mystery at times, because Reito is looking into the matter right now, while it focuses on other MCs who is dealing with the after effects of the virus outbreak.
Ligerleon89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-14, 10:13   Link #390
Lex79
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind3342 View Post
Hope the gf died, and infront of his face at that, got a trauma, became insane and became mad scientist and try to take revenge to the world by creating FEMALE KILLER VIRUS and wipe the woman out.... who care! if he snusnued the girls or not...hmph da!

For mature and serious person


Mature and serious person will not behave like this
Is clearly, he is really still lacking in term of experience
For me he is just little boy that being spoiled by convenient of big city , that know how to talk big, but not really know how the world really work...

He is like little kid that refuse to eat vegetable because it is bitter
And he is in the situation when the most abundance source of food is just vegetable, and very lacking and rare in term of any source of nutrition...
And yet, He stubbornly choose to fasting rather than eating the vegerable for his survival.... bakabakashi
What a selfish mc, putting his own interest first over the fate of the world
It's true that putting his own feelings before the survival of the human race may feel too selfish, but don't forget that he offered something in exchange, something that could offer far greater benefit. And he agreed to do what he was told to if his own plan won't succed in a reasonable time frame.
Now, I hate NTR so if the author is going to follow that route I'll probably drop the series. But thinking about it, that would explain why since the beginning another heroine with conveniently similar looks and bigger boobs was introduced as a backup for the MC.
Lex79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-14, 10:29   Link #391
ShadowSamurai365
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
I don't see the need to totally focus the story on one category or the other.
It's precisely because there are readers who can only think with their lower head that characters like Shota and Kyoji exist, to simply go around screwing the brains out of all and any girl around them. Given the story's setting, I can't call it sexist and/or objectifying, but sometimes it gives me that feeling, both to girls and guys.
Reito, to me, is the true MC, not simply because it was the first one presented to us, but also because he's trying to do something other than be a breeding stallion, he's partially pushing the plot forward by trying to solve the mysteries of the outbreak and find a potential cure to it. And find his supposed OTP

And those kind of wishing for a NTR situation for him simply because he's refusing to give you fap material, to me, are being quite childish for not trying to follow a story for it's plot but simply because it has sex and nudity.
Sadly, this seems to be the case. I do remember multiple other series (non-hentai) where most readers would harp on MCs for not sleeping with a certain girl (despite the fact that it's so obvious a trap) or want a certain girl either saved or redeemed for some certain reason (because she's sexy, has an interesting personality, and etc.), despite having no previous/future evidence of redemption. Some readers harp on certain other characters (not the MC) for easily letting their lower half do the thinking. Well, it looks like some of those readers can't criticize those characters anymore....
ShadowSamurai365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-14, 10:57   Link #392
Ligerleon89
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Right now, all I can do is just shrug, and just keep reading to see what happens. In the end, it still doesn't change the fact that the male population is almost non-existent thanks to that darn virus. Reito will have to move on to do any other things he wants to experience, along with the plan to benefit what's left, with or without his love interest. And considering his faults, that's still no excuse to wish ill on him because of it. The reason this all happened is because of the foolishness of humans beings, whoever is responsible, for whatever reason. As a result, Reito is struggling with what has been done to humanity.
Ligerleon89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-14, 11:10   Link #393
Dj0rel
True Believer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind3342 View Post
Hope the gf died, and infront of his face at that, got a trauma, became insane and became mad scientist and try to take revenge to the world by creating FEMALE KILLER VIRUS and wipe the woman out.... who care! if he snusnued the girls or not...hmph da!

For mature and serious person


Mature and serious person will not behave like this
Is clearly, he is really still lacking in term of experience
For me he is just little boy that being spoiled by convenient of big city , that know how to talk big, but not really know how the world really work...

He is like little kid that refuse to eat vegetable because it is bitter
And he is in the situation when the most abundance source of food is just vegetable, and very lacking and rare in term of any source of nutrition...
And yet, He stubbornly choose to fasting rather than eating the vegerable for his survival.... bakabakashi
What a selfish mc, putting his own interest first over the fate of the world
Your argument holds no water due to simple and undeniable fact that him mating would not help save the world. So he's not like a kid refusing to eat vegetable. He's like an adult refusing to be force fed junk food all the time. I said it before and I'll say it again. Five men are not nearly enough to repopulate the mankind no matter how many women they mate with. Finding a cure is the only option. He knows that. Everyone with the more then one working brain cell should know that.

__________________
Not afraid of having a different opinion.
Dj0rel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-14, 12:20   Link #394
xrick
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Portugal
Age: 30
Also, aren't you guys forgetting something?
Both Shota and Kyoji had their love interests thrown at them right after being awakened, so it might've been easier to them to adapt to the current setting.

In Reito's case, not only was his girl stated as missing, she's actually a member of a rebel cult, so his circunstances might've been made tougher to deal with on purpose, also due to him wanting to understand the current situation, what led to it and find a solution to it.

In Elisa's case, she doesn't seem to be as cult-minded as others we've seen in the latest chapters. She may be in it only for rebelling against the UW, not to grab some random dude and get pregnant with him. Unless the cult ends up having some sort of rules and people force her to go along (which I hope to not be the case).
__________________
Looking for suggestions of Portuguese (of Portugal) Publishers that might have an interest in publishing a LN-style Original Novel Series.
xrick is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-14, 15:18   Link #395
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: ANYWHERE MY HEART WISH FOR IT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj0rel View Post
Your argument holds no water due to simple and undeniable fact that him mating would not help save the world. So he's not like a kid refusing to eat vegetable. He's like an adult refusing to be force fed junk food all the time. I said it before and I'll say it again. Five men are not nearly enough to repopulate the mankind no matter how many women they mate with. Finding a cure is the only option. He knows that. Everyone with the more then one working brain cell should know that.

True 5 men is just too small
But it is certainly a good start to repopulated the world and this can bring hope and chance for humanity survival in the long run...
As for finding cure... well its not an easy task to do... and the time limit is around several years before the man in cryso is succumb to the virus....

So its not really practical...

Its has its chance, but very limited

That adding with hindrance from the uw, limited personal and resource... the probability of its success is almost zero...

If that is not the case, the GF must be already found the cure by now

Cause its more than likely his gf is more capable as researcher than him, and kind of smarter too..and have main character charisma than him....yet the cure is still not be found yet...

And you think this puppy man gonna rise up and success finding the cure? Just like that?

and she is now even became part of some breeding cult rather than working in some lab to analyzing the virus to find the cure

Is it not because she already admitted the necessity of making more baby with the man, even if she is not be the one doing it, rather than trying to find the cure? Because she finding it as futile effort?

The time limit is near...

Geez author-han
If there is no snusnued for the mc, then make it the manga setting without this misleading fapservice instead... in the first place. Just wipe clean the fapservice,
Is there a reason for you, author-han, to bring false hope to your reader? Well false hope to some of them to be exact

There is Other apocalipse manga like this that is manage to even winning an award even without much fapservice you know... and yet the mc of that manga is even dumber than your mc...
they even have live action movie.. adaptation
Even though the ending of that manga is so gloomy and dark...with the world really meet their doom for real without hope to recover at all.. and it is a success... geeez
mastermind3342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-14, 19:32   Link #396
Dj0rel
True Believer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind3342 View Post
True 5 men is just too small
But it is certainly a good start to repopulated the world and this can bring hope and chance for humanity survival in the long run...
Wrong. In the long run, any attempt to repopulate mankind from just 5 men is 100% doomed to failure. Mankind would die out due to lack of genetic diversity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind3342 View Post
As for finding cure... well its not an easy task to do... and the time limit is around several years before the man in cryso is succumb to the virus....

So its not really practical...
It's not the question of practicality. It's literately the only way to save mankind, period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind3342 View Post
Its has its chance, but very limited

That adding with hindrance from the uw, limited personal and resource... the probability of its success is almost zero...
Even if it was "almost zero" like you claim, those would still be better chances then trying to repopulate mankind with only five men. The probability of saving mankind that way is literally zero as opposed to "almost zero".

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind3342 View Post
If that is not the case, the GF must be already found the cure by now
Right, cause having to go into hiding after finding out the MK virus is man made, sure as hell didn't hinder her efforts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind3342 View Post
Cause its more than likely his gf is more capable as researcher than him, and kind of smarter too..and have main character charisma than him....yet the cure is still not be found yet...
You have no proof whatsoever that his gf is better researcher or that she is smarter. Your own bias is not a proof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind3342 View Post
And you think this puppy man gonna rise up and success finding the cure? Just like that?
Sure. It's been made obvious that the main reason cure had not been found is because those who created it didn't want the world to find out the truth about it's creation. Hell for all we know finding a cure might not turn out to be hard at all once they shake off the government off their backs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind3342 View Post
and she is now even became part of some breeding cult rather than working in some lab to analyzing the virus to find the cure
What lab? She had to go into hiding after finding out the MK virus is man made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind3342 View Post
Is it not because she already admitted the necessity of making more baby with the man, even if she is not be the one doing it, rather than trying to find the cure? Because she finding it as futile effort?
Or because she needed the access to one of the remaining immune men in order to find cure. Like in many other fictional plague stories where finding a cure depends on the one discovered immune individual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind3342 View Post
Geez author-han
If there is no snusnued for the mc, then make it the manga setting without this misleading fapservice instead... in the first place. Just wipe clean the fapservice,
Is there a reason for you, author-han, to bring false hope to your reader? Well false hope to some of them to be exact
So it's true. You can make all the excuses you want but in the end that's all this sums up to. Like I originally wrote. The real reason some don't like Reito is because he's not providing them with the fap material.
__________________
Not afraid of having a different opinion.
Dj0rel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-14, 21:21   Link #397
wuhugm
Salted Tiger
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hell of Cliches
Y'know Reitou can research while also mate with the girls, right?
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-14, 22:01   Link #398
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: ANYWHERE MY HEART WISH FOR IT
Dj0rel

^ you really do great at making contra opinion...
And all of that is so deliciously frustating.... i like it

Welp...
This is one last resistance from me...
Your opinion is as bias as mine...
No point arguing about it anymore
We will just only gonna force our own opinion to each other without willing to give up our own and accept the other
And go on full circle
If this not work then i give in, in the surface that is...

Well
My conclusion... that world is doom
That why the title is " world's end"
That way Both mating and finding the cure is pointless by now
To Find the cure, they need a lot of time... even reito diasese need at least 5 years of research before the cure is found... so... yeah except there is some "plot armor".. the ending is not gonna be a happy one...
And is the virus easy to being research with or not... ?
it is not.... some character mention about it, and that add the difficulty to find the cure
So... if the mating also like you say...pointless attempt to save humanity... then the world really will doom... that or the world really is being the world of woman... womanity will dominate... no... be the sole species in... the world...
I wonder why they not just kill all the man by now?
As an act of mercy, of course
(Except they are a sadistic group...the uw i mean)
Its weird
And
They can do it secretly and covering up as accident or natural disaster...so weird.

Is there any point to continuing this series i wonder..geez
Just wipe the man out and the world is yours, feminist!!

If i am the author, i am just gonna send the man to mars and give the earth to the woman. Make separated society..
One being only woman the other being only man.. like in anime vandread or manhwa perfect half

Last edited by mastermind3342; 2018-08-14 at 22:17.
mastermind3342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-14, 22:20   Link #399
Skyterror3381
Blood Champion
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Perth, Australia
Are we relating this series’ sense of reality with real-life now? Because it may be true that five men may present too little genetic diversity, but does that appliy to this series? This is fictional so real-life facts may not necessarily apply here.

Actually, are we thinking too hard on this? I think this has been mentioned by other as well, but are we expecting too much out of this series? Again, it seems some wants him to stay as he is (different personality than the other MCs), while some wants him to engage in sex already (their claim is quite valid, since the word Harem is in the title).

After much thinking, I’d say this is both a serious series, but also a fap material (although I personally don’t fap to this). We’ve characters like reito who’s celibate and.. serious, while we’ve others like the one with glasses, who beds women (for the supposed greater good, repopulation) and essentially a fap material. I’d say enjoy this series from both, or our own perspective. That way, we’re not annoyed by either types of MCs; let those who faps to this enjoy the MC with glasses, and those who wants an “actual story” enjoy reito.
Skyterror3381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-14, 22:24   Link #400
wuhugm
Salted Tiger
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hell of Cliches
The only reason the other guys got their own POV was because Reitou did no action
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
adult, harem, multiple protagonists, not seinen, seinen, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:10.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.