Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2018-08-10, 00:44   Link #441
NeutralZero

yehey
more fujiwara suffering
Old 2018-08-10, 03:43   Link #442
James Rye

And in the doujin Kaguya suffered. Flat might be justice, but it also includes suffering, at least if you are Kaguya trying to wear a cute Bra while being reminded that even the midget Ino is stacked. xD
Old 2018-08-13, 04:32   Link #443
WingedAccelerator

The new chapter is out.

"Yeah, well you’re the top contender for getting knocked up first..."
Fujiwara being absolute savage.
Old 2018-08-13, 05:11   Link #444
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

How can mister "lots of different jobs and certifications" be so bad at inflating balloons?
Old 2018-08-13, 06:08   Link #445
James Rye

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedAccelerator View Post
The new chapter is out.

That one was bloody awesome! XDDD
Also loved her "kicked puppy" metaphor for Prez or how she was angry at Kashigawa's "encouragement" being done the wrong way. Fuji is such a mom already. xD
But it is surprising how right Prez was that his image gonna take a hit if he can't do everything. Just look at the expressions and words his classmates used when they saw he wasn't able to twist a single balloon without popping it. A bit of a shame as it looks like they won't continue the Balloon Art next chapter. I wanted to see their expressions once Prez, due the teaching of Fujiwara, is able to do "decent" Balloon Art.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
How can mister "lots of different jobs and certifications" be so bad at inflating balloons?
Apparently he is bad at most stuff normal people can do half-way decent without much training. Or at least he says so himself.

I found it interesting how Kaguya saw his flaw as something positive while I was just sitting there thinking "no matter how often you add 0 to 0, it remains 0". Like seriously, even with new balloons Prez pops them and looks like a kicked puppy while Fujiwara looks dead inside. XD
Effort that is useless is Effort wasted. If there is no learning curve then all the energy and time Prez puts into it still only gives him a result of 0. I would agree with Kaguya about the whole musician trying painting thing, but we are talking about the Prez who's singing sounds like the guts of a sea-cucumber!!!

So Kaguya saw for the first time that Prez sucked at something, not like with the dancing part where he already had some training, and heard he sucks at something (I can totally see him trying to sew a button and blooding the whole shirt...) and yet she thinks he was making a joke and that he will be awesome at Balloon Art if he puts enough time and effort into it. A way of thinking Prez proved to be wrong with the first normal healthy balloon he got into his poor hands. XDDD

Also loved Fuji's tsundere attempt at teaching Prez. Girl can't be honest with herself that she does want to teach Shirogane, if he just wasn't THAT horrible at the stuff she teaches him at. xD

Man, I hope this Balloon Arc continues next chapter or at least we get a short flashback to it when we see Prez being good at Balloon Art while Fujiwara looks like she has been through hell.^^
Old 2018-08-13, 07:01   Link #446
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

I think in the next "Fujiwara teach Shirogane" chapter, Fujiwara might confess to Prez...
those blushing are getting dangerous

it's funny that even Kaguya's cheer could not help
Old 2018-08-13, 08:36   Link #447
Wandering Soul

Quote:
The new chapter is out.

That was a brutal burn by Fujiwara. Kashigawa is going to need to apply some cold water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
The problem seemed to be tying them though rather than just inflating them. I don't think many jobs asked him to do that
Old 2018-08-13, 08:38   Link #448
James Rye

I think her cheering him up even downed him. The contrast between her shiny panel with her beaming smile and his panel with the "Is that so..." followed by the "no such thing as pointless effort" and the sad smile at the "I see." were pretty big. Doesn't look quite to me like Shirogane agrees with Kaguya on that matter. Combined with Kaguya's "? Isn't that obvious?" it felt to me like the talks I had with people who were good at stuff I was bad at no matter how much I learned or trained. As in they couldn't understand that just working hard on something didn't gave me the same results as when they did it. I think somebody said it before but it feels like Kaguya keeps getting more and more talented, or more of her talents gets shown, whereas with Prez we see more and more of his flaws or things he is bad at. Like horribly bad. Unspeakable bad. Beyond comprehension bad. xD
Old 2018-08-13, 08:45   Link #449
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
Apparently he is bad at most stuff normal people can do half-way decent without much training. Or at least he says so himself.
Yeah, but that makes his work history so puzzling. Wouldn't most part time jobs be things that normal people can do half-way decent without much training? And he had lots of different ones. That he quit after mastering, instead of being fired for setting the shop on fire or something.

Quote:
I found it interesting how Kaguya saw his flaw as something positive while I was just sitting there thinking "no matter how often you add 0 to 0, it remains 0". Like seriously, even with new balloons Prez pops them and looks like a kicked puppy while Fujiwara looks dead inside. XD
Effort that is useless is Effort wasted. If there is no learning curve then all the energy and time Prez puts into it still only gives him a result of 0. I would agree with Kaguya about the whole musician trying painting thing, but we are talking about the Prez who's singing sounds like the guts of a sea-cucumber!!!
But now he's kinda average!
Old 2018-08-13, 09:06   Link #450
WingedAccelerator

Shirogane struggles with learning a new skill. When it comes to part-time jobs, it was mostly making errands and some physical work, so it's not problem for him.
Old 2018-08-13, 09:50   Link #451
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Prez x Fujiwara forever!
Old 2018-08-13, 09:52   Link #452
4th Dimension

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
I think in the next "Fujiwara teach Shirogane" chapter, Fujiwara might confess to Prez...
those blushing are getting dangerous
Someone is going to have to make sure his first night with Kaguya isn't superhumanly TERRIBLE. :wink: :wink:

Join Midchilda Discord server - a Nanoha community server
Old 2018-08-13, 09:57   Link #453
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4th Dimension View Post
Someone is going to have to make sure his first night with Kaguya isn't superhumanly TERRIBLE. :wink: :wink:
I think I found a doujin with that exact kind of plot.. she would take care of him forever
Old 2018-08-13, 10:05   Link #454
James Rye

Quote:
I just realized Prez kissing skills might be otherworldly in the bad sense. Like eating your soul bad. xD
Old 2018-08-13, 11:22   Link #455
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Kashigawa got destroyed.
Old 2018-08-13, 11:42   Link #456
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
This is pathetic. The prez is literally the guy who will get NTR in doujin.
Old 2018-08-13, 12:29   Link #457
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Shirogane struggles with learning a new skill. When it comes to part-time jobs, it was mostly making errands and some physical work, so it's not problem for him.
To him, part time jobs aren't just a way to make ends meet. He also uses them to learn new things. (I don't remember when that was stated. Maybe the extra comparing everyone's financial situations?) So they can't be that simple.

He also has a bunch of certifications, like chicken appraisal and hazardous material disposition.

And he can't inflate a simple balloon?
Old 2018-08-13, 12:46   Link #458
WingedAccelerator

We can see him bending, twisting the balloon before it pops. So it's not about the simple part of inflation, rather it pops right away whenever he tries to go to the next stage.
Old 2018-08-13, 14:00   Link #459
James Rye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Kashigawa got destroyed.
This comment so invites for a comment about Kashigawa's boyfriend and her private parts down below but I like being not banned so I am not going to comment on that. xD
Old 2018-08-13, 21:36   Link #460
charasu
DigiDestinied

Dance lesson next to go

Tags
character derailment, coming of age, desconstruction, genre shift, love triangle, memeguya, no longer our guy, quality decline, romcom, school life