Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-04-30, 13:14   Link #21
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover

Send a message via AIM to PhantomX Send a message via MSN to PhantomX
I think it would be wise for Kubo to end his story after this huge battle ... and it would be a fitting way to go (my mind is reeling with all the possibilities), as it would prevent him from having to make up some new, cheesy powerup for his main character.
Old 2006-05-01, 01:31   Link #22
Knight Hawk
Lurker

Chapter 225 out this week? I doubt it. Havent even seen a raw for 225 yet. Few of the big bleach forums are saying a fake is floating around. But hey, if you're writing this from a real source my apologies. (small little habit i have, like to see the raws first to confirm any summary/script put up )
Old 2006-05-01, 05:22   Link #23
TwilightHack
~ Madoka = Win ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomX
I think it would be wise for Kubo to end his story after this huge battle ... and it would be a fitting way to go (my mind is reeling with all the possibilities), as it would prevent him from having to make up some new, cheesy powerup for his main character.
My thoughts also.. but then bleach would be gone!
Old 2006-05-01, 09:40   Link #24
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

some things are best ended when it should be and left with a happy memories. Id rather that than a few years of crappin XD
Old 2006-05-05, 11:57   Link #25
Knight Hawk
Lurker

Well well, the script that was floating around last week wasnt total fake after all. Chapter 225 is out. But the only mistake (that i can tell) from the script is Orihime's contact with the rest. Instead of them going to Ori, it's her going down the stairs to where Ichi and co. are gathered with everyone turning around to thier surprise

Now i wonder how she passsed that "uber" barrier to get to them Oh well i'll be waiting for a translation on the ch since my japanese is terrible *lol*

EDIT: Hmm the person in the shadows looks like he/she is wearing the school uniform. My guess it's either Rukia or Tatsuki (i hope *crosses fingers*)
Spoiler:

Last edited by Knight Hawk; 2006-05-05 at 12:20.
Old 2006-05-05, 13:27   Link #26
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Hawk
Now i wonder how she passsed that "uber" barrier to get to them Oh well i'll be waiting for a translation on the ch since my japanese is terrible *lol*
Spoiler:
Old 2006-05-05, 14:03   Link #27
Anacone
Lazy Poster

Send a message via MSN to Anacone
Quote:
Originally Posted by epyon96
Right now, the characters of Bleach keep it entertaining and an interesting experience to watch.
Seconded. If there's coming third arc, I think they should kill some people and I am thinking that there's been i quite little portion of Hollow world so it could be related someway to that. Like going there after something not necessarily Aizen.
Old 2006-05-05, 14:41   Link #28
TwilightHack
~ Madoka = Win ~

Personally I think that Ichigo's mask is freaking awesome.

Spoiler for Also...:

Last edited by TwilightHack; 2006-05-05 at 19:04.
Old 2006-05-06, 10:32   Link #29
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightHack
Personally I think that Ichigo's mask is freaking awesome.

Spoiler for Also...:
Specially when coupled with Urahara's little unfinished sentance in hte previous chapter.
Old 2006-05-06, 19:40   Link #30
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Send a message via ICQ to Rich Send a message via MSN to Rich
and not to mention that chapter 225's title sounds like a Bleach doujin title =P

Orhime and slip into my barrier? get it?!

well anywayz this week's chapter was boring o_______o o well
Old 2006-05-06, 22:28   Link #31
real folk blues..

if chad's and hime's power are hollow powers, they did obtain them from ichigo.. what does that say then about the ichigo/hollow theory?
Old 2006-05-07, 01:49   Link #32
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

just seeming the arrancars and chad/inoue's skills are similar dosent say anything. If you think of it, the only similarity between them is that it is not a normal zanpakuto. As far as i see it, Chad shouldnt be a hoollow. Ichigos hollow was invoked during his changing into a shinigami. What about Chad and Inoue? A hollow is not something which you say you want and you will get it. It is rare to have a hollow in you. Besides, if they have a hollow in them, unlike Ichigo, theyll be pure hollow ==> pure evil. How bout that?
Old 2006-05-08, 05:50   Link #33
Grees
Ehhh

Dull chapter.
Whatever Inoue or Chad suppose to be, they better get some new powers soon, I'm rapidly loosing interest in them.
Old 2006-05-08, 06:19   Link #34
Varis
Composed Eccentric

Send a message via AIM to Varis Send a message via Yahoo to Varis
I still think that everyone has a hidden hollow power in their soul. After all, any human can become a hollow (or is forced to heh). Their powers and mask are not likely completely random, they must be set based on their soul. Shinigami powers are probably also "pre-set" this way but I'm pretty sure those 2 have Hollow powers.

So all Ichigo did was unlock that hidden power they already had. Uruhara is also wise to be cautious with that power. As they learn to understand it better and get closer to it, they naturally get closer and closer to their hollow side.

As they come to master their power (perhaps Chad will get the full set of armor, not just the arm) they might manifest the hollow side in their soul and have to confront it much like Ichigo is doing right now.

So while Ichigo's hollow was awoken because he cut it so close during his transformation to a shinigami, Chad and Inoue might awaken theirs because they strengthen their hollow powers.
Old 2006-05-08, 15:34   Link #35
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Interesting insight. That might turn out to be the exact truth.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2006-05-09, 01:06   Link #36
Lucia
Hollow Bait

I don't think Orihime's powers have any relation with anything hollow. From what I can understand from ch225, her powers are similar to the viazard's barrier, which is kidou in origin. That's the reason why she's able to sense Ichigo from within the barrier and was able to slip through it without any problem. I believe that means that her shun shun rikka is similar to kidou. If you recall, whenever Orihime summon her powers, she recites some spell words just like when someone performs kidou.

I'm not sure about Chad's powers though. Urahara seem to have an idea what sort of power he has, but he hasn't spill the beans yet
Old 2006-05-09, 04:35   Link #37
Varis
Composed Eccentric

Send a message via AIM to Varis Send a message via Yahoo to Varis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucia
I don't think Orihime's powers have any relation with anything hollow. From what I can understand from ch225, her powers are similar to the viazard's barrier, which is kidou in origin. That's the reason why she's able to sense Ichigo from within the barrier and was able to slip through it without any problem. I believe that means that her shun shun rikka is similar to kidou. If you recall, whenever Orihime summon her powers, she recites some spell words just like when someone performs kidou.

I'm not sure about Chad's powers though. Urahara seem to have an idea what sort of power he has, but he hasn't spill the beans yet

Hutch also mentioned that it's impossible for a shinigami to break his barrier. Orihimes powers being similar to a vaizard strengthens my theory since vaizards are part hollow.
Old 2006-05-09, 15:53   Link #38
Lucia
Hollow Bait

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varis
Hutch also mentioned that it's impossible for a shinigami to break his barrier. Orihimes powers being similar to a vaizard strengthens my theory since vaizards are part hollow.
Hutch used kidou to create that barrier, so therefore it's kidou in origin. Orihime stated that her powers are slightly similar to the barrier. The barrier is created by a viazard yes, but it's kidou nonetheless. Therefore, her powers aren't viazard or part hollow, but similar to kidou.
Old 2006-05-09, 22:53   Link #39
Renyulb28
Helpful Bystander

but as Hutch said that jutsu was something he invented after becoming a vizard, and that no shinigami kidou could penetrate it on page 11
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...h-ch225-11.jpg
Old 2006-05-10, 00:24   Link #40
Lucia
Hollow Bait

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renyulb28
but as Hutch said that jutsu was something he invented after becoming a vizard, and that no shinigami kidou could penetrate it on page 11
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...h-ch225-11.jpg
Ah, okay...I think I understand now..thanks for the clarification..

So basically, orihime's powers are base on what? hollow kidou? what about Chad then? Do you think his ability is hollow in origin too? That huge arm of his looks suspiciously like a hollow arm, imo.
Closed Thread