AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-12-26, 09:02   Link #121
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
I think it will turn out fine, the studio thus far has tried to present them the way they were intended. Considering that it's pretty much the CMOA of the arc (perhaps even the entire series) it's pretty hard to screw up.

*knocks on wood so hard knuckles start bleeding*
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-26, 10:08   Link #122
ZeKeR
Superbad

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypernova View Post
I think it will turn out fine, the studio thus far has tried to present them the way they were intended. Considering that it's pretty much the CMOA of the arc (perhaps even the entire series) it's pretty hard to screw up.

*knocks on wood so hard knuckles start bleeding*
yes... and tomoki is....

ONE GODDAMN PERVERT!!!! OMFG!!! BUT there is a HUGE possibility of:

-he may have something to do with that the angeloids

-his being OMFG perverseness MIGHT be just a limiter or something barring him

-tho he is like that... he has redeeming qualities....
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-30, 21:16   Link #123
Water
イデアがない。

As usual, my monthly dosage of Shounen Ace has arrived

Chapter 34 contains more Tomoki's lewdness and some plot advancement.

Spoiler for Big spoilers:
Old 2009-12-30, 21:29   Link #124
Nvis
Where are the good animes

^
Surprise Surprise!
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-31, 01:31   Link #125
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Water View Post
Spoiler for Big spoilers:
Hiiiiiiiiiiii...! Horror...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-31, 03:08   Link #126
zibi88

no no its a very good thing that girl joined.....
Spoiler for spoiler related...:

I wonder when the raw will pop out ^^ since it seems interesting...

btw. is the apperance of "her" the end of chapter... or is there some more pages ?

Last edited by zibi88; 2010-01-01 at 14:24.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-02, 06:10   Link #127
Hypernova

Spoiler for pics from chinese scan:
Old 2010-01-02, 06:27   Link #128
zibi88

Quote:
Spoiler for pics from chinese scan:
Spoiler for hmmm...:

Last edited by zibi88; 2010-01-02 at 07:16.
Old 2010-01-03, 04:06   Link #129
dark998

The plot thickens!
dark998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-03, 07:52   Link #130
zibi88

yeah cant wait for next chapter...
Spoiler for spoiler related to c34...:
Old 2010-01-03, 08:34   Link #131
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
wow add to the harem?! haha fck i must resist to read the spoilers here
Old 2010-01-03, 08:43   Link #132
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblitz View Post
wow add to the harem?! haha fck i must resist to read the spoilers here
well this was rather obvious... that sooner or later it will happen... duo chapter 24 ^^

but I wonder when translation will come out from this chapter... I can somehow read the hiragana and katakana so I somehow can understand what they say... but still its nice to see english text ^^
Old 2010-01-03, 08:48   Link #133
Hypernova

Somehow I think she's gonna die...
Old 2010-01-03, 09:25   Link #134
zibi88

Quote:
well they might witness the connection there... like what will happen when the dream-eath-human-form dies... will that affect the sleeping angel (normaly when people die in dream they wake up with scream like a nightmere)...

so maybe here she would somehow die (maybe duo Chaos return... or council send someone to punish her for betrayal [like getting closer to a downer])... everyone thinks she is dead... but in reality she just woke up on synapse [and maybe deidalos would save her and so both girls would wait together ^^]

but for now lets not think she will die ^^ she might bring interesting things into the story plot... in both romantical and what's going on things ^^

I wodner if that girl (Hiori) is even aware of her beign an angel on synapse.... I wouldnt be supprised if the sleeping angels have no idea about it.... jsut like in matrix... they sleep in real world (synapse) while living in an illusion world life (earth)

like a method to keep the citizen of synapse under control...since the methods of the council could be evil and most of them couldnt agree with that.... so to avoid the risk of rebellion... the synapse council put all citizens to sleep world.... and replaced everyone with angeloids who are obbeying all his commands and wont rebell againt them (sicne angeloids fate is to serve its master)

since isnt it strange that there are no citizen in synapse... and the council is made from few evil guys and maybe 1living angel chick while rest is angeloids..... and all citizen are in sleeping pods (which makes them live lifes on earth)

what I tihnk is that... the evil council took over the synapse... put everyone to sleep pods... changed the pillar rules (even sohara a downer noticed that the words looked like beign writen by hate, anger, rage... all negative feelings) for their own good.... create angeloids to take all chores of normal citizen (and implant all the angry rules in them so they would competly obey them).... but still there is the question why Deidalos betrayed council and stopped to make angeloids and is currently hideing and waiting for help from tomoki...

It would be interesting if Tomoki was in reality an angel from synapse too ^^ one that fell to earth and started to live there ^^ while forgetting all memories of him beign related to angels :P (heh and where are tomokis parents... heh it would be funny if his parents (mother or father) was from synapse... than fall in love with a human man/female.... and so tomo was born (like a sign of possibility of haveing angels and humans coexists and love each other)
Old 2010-01-03, 14:18   Link #135
Xacual

I really doubt Tomoki is an angel because wouldn't Synpase know he was one then? They have called him a downer and he was special because his dream connected to synapse even though he was a downer. I can believe Tomoki can be some kind of special being but I can't believe synapse wouldn't be able to tell if he was one of their own.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-03, 15:15   Link #136
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I really doubt Tomoki is an angel because wouldn't Synpase know he was one then? They have called him a downer and he was special because his dream connected to synapse even though he was a downer. I can believe Tomoki can be some kind of special being but I can't believe synapse wouldn't be able to tell if he was one of their own.
more like why Deidalos knew about Tomoki before Synapse council.... and there is the possibility that one of tomokis parents was from synapse that fell in love with human.... tomoki was born... and duo one parents angel orgins... tomoki gained some special ability...

since his dream resembles the system on synapse.... like Angels on synapse are sleeping and duo that they appear at the earth surface... and when tomoki is sleeping on earth surface he appears thought his dream on synapse

(angels: synapse -> earth; tomoki: earth -> synapse [so mostly if he was sleeping at synapse he would appear at earth xD] )

I hope there will be an explanation how deidalos met Tomoki... and how Hiori got to know tomoki so much that she fell in love with him (was she soemhow observing him all the time duo some synapse system... or she only saw him in some places [but was that enought for her to fall in love with this mega pervert XD]

sadly we have to wait for next month to see some new development >__>
Old 2010-01-03, 22:22   Link #137
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
yeah i think deidalos is tomoki's 1st love too don't you think?
Old 2010-01-03, 22:58   Link #138
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

Hmm... So Nymph never actually completed the imprinting as I expected.

I guess the author intends to make her actual imprinting a far more dramatic event rather than having it come at the end of a very climatic chapter 31. Oh well, can't wait for that to happen!

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]
Sylphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-03, 23:06   Link #139
Manic
real men love pink

not sure how much dramatic he needed to make it. I thought it was the perfect moment for those 2. he had just stuck up for her in one of the most badass scenes, so it would have been really pimp to have them imprint and just as they do have her wings grow back. Maybe they will prove me wrong, but thats my opinion.
Old 2010-01-04, 00:16   Link #140
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
I'm gonna be if that happens. She's a keeper.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen