AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-12-12, 07:50   Link #38641
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Foreshadows, foreshadows everywhere:

Quote:
In the operations room, Gerald stands alone as he examine what appears to be archived files with confidential documents dating back to even before the White Knight Incident. The documents mostly contain data of the former Hyperion research institute and the works of its personnel, most of which are based on their “Jabber” AI project.

Gerald browses through the archive; files containing the declaration of defection where the defectors claim unanimous ownership of the Jabber AI, files with records of various institutes around the world receiving the ambiguous Infinite Stratos Core modules from an unregistered source. None of them interests Gerald as much as one particular file archived alongside the unknown distribution of IS Cores throughout the globe.

The file, classified as top secret, is labeled with one word; Athena.

Dating back to about half a year after the White Knight Incident and a couple of months after the mass distribution of IS Cores, the Athena is unlike any other records as it contains only three pictures that are flashed in a sequence; Mount Tsukuba where the Praxidike HQ currently resides, Mount Miyanoura and the Tanegashima Space Center. Such a record would immediately pose a puzzling challenge to others but to Gerald, it was only a mere refresh to his memories.
Old 2012-12-12, 09:35   Link #38642
agetreme
Just another Idiot

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...ory-characters

Why do I have a strange feeling that the mecha look so awesome that somebody here would wet his pants?

Because it is?
Old 2012-12-13, 04:47   Link #38643
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Drat. The only inspiration I have for mech designs right now is megaman.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 05:26   Link #38644
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Drat. The only inspiration I have for mech designs right now is megaman.
You and me bro, you and me... and I can't stop watching Day Of Sigma for some reason
Old 2012-12-13, 05:37   Link #38645
Eratas123

Well, break has officially started for me. Starting tomorrow, I'm going back to updating.
Old 2012-12-13, 05:47   Link #38646
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Mythos armor is so bad ass I actually want to make it the standard for all future work on exo-armor.

>.<

My version of Byakushiki Setsura and Shenlong 2nd shift both are inspired from megaman zero designs.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 12:37   Link #38647
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Spoiler for Final Ace 04 Part 1:

Ran and kick ass shouldn't even belong to the same sentence, but now they did. But of course, Tatenashi and Ichika totally stole the spotlight... again.

The three Typhoons? That's a major characters as well, specifically: Charlotte, Cecilia, and Chelsea. Anti-villain? Yes. Lawful? Yes. Selfish? Yes. Evil? hardly. Next draft will have Erusian POV

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2012-12-13 at 12:51.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-14, 01:04   Link #38648
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...ory-characters

Why do I have a strange feeling that the mecha look so awesome that somebody here would wet his pants?

Because it is?
I'm in it for the dark story.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-14, 01:09   Link #38649
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Considering it's Production IG... we could always expect that, mind fuck, or both. So I'm out.

Not even harem bait can work.
Old 2012-12-14, 07:25   Link #38650
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

I'm writing another flashback scene that's going dive very deep into Athena-verse's past. Just to make sure it can make sense, I'll need you guys to read it if that's okay. :3
Old 2012-12-14, 07:48   Link #38651
DarkJak2050

Post away man.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-14, 08:09   Link #38652
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

^^ My body is ready
Old 2012-12-14, 08:32   Link #38653
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Here it goes...!

Spoiler for Flashback:
Old 2012-12-14, 08:40   Link #38654
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
Here it goes...!

Spoiler for Flashback:

Quote:
Spoiler for Flashback:

DAT FLESHED UP BACKSTORY. AWESOME! XD

But I guess like reality had proven: nothing Military wouldn't use, and sometimes displacement effect will occur...
Old 2012-12-14, 08:49   Link #38655
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Thanks so much!!

Personally, I enjoy writing out the part where Athena is mentioned. Aside from namesake, it also gives Gerald a purpose instead of just being Praxidike's "Mr Big Boss."

There's so much backstory to how things came to be, as well as how Inami gets chosen as Minerva's ideal pilot. So much to write!
Old 2012-12-14, 08:52   Link #38656
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I just realized, even without Tabane introduce WK with a bang, military will use I.S. regardless, but the change will be gradual.
Old 2012-12-14, 08:56   Link #38657
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Definitely

As per the Director's words;
Quote:
Humans have always been caught up with evolution and the need to be stronger than anyone else...
He saw the Silver Gospel coming even before it got developed.
Old 2012-12-14, 09:05   Link #38658
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I even had separate backstories in the two verse I worked in.

1. The project is NOT supported by government, but by mad scientists, greedy corporations, and all sort of shady people, FNC included.

2. The second is supported by the government, but the true I.S. and WK is different kind of beast. The original I.S. are real robot to the core, Tabane & co made WK as pet project.
Old 2012-12-14, 09:13   Link #38659
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
1. The project is NOT supported by government, but by mad scientists, greedy corporations, and all sort of shady people, FNC included.
Interestingly, that's what I thought for pre-rewrite Athena version of Praxidike.(though it didn't turn out well for me...)

Though I need to ask, what project is it? The Silver Gospel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
2. The second is supported by the government, but the true I.S. and WK is different kind of beast. The original I.S. are real robot to the core, Tabane & co made WK as pet project.
This manner, it would mean that Tabane is the one that could give an IS the super robot properties

Slightly odd but if that's how it goes, it means +1 God point for Tabane.
Old 2012-12-14, 09:24   Link #38660
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Interestingly, that's what I thought for pre-rewrite Athena version of Praxidike.(though it didn't turn out well for me...)
Eh? I always thought Pre-write Athena being good on it's own. I mean, c'mon, no one else managed to make duplicate machine INTERESTING like you did.

Quote:
Though I need to ask, what project is it? The Silver Gospel?
Bleeding edge technology in general, but they ended up backstabbing each other because each of them wanted a monopoly.

Fallen Nation Corps are formed by the remnants of that project who called a truce, funding certain terrorist group and made them their puppet. They're pissed when Tabane revealed that she's WAY ahead their league.

Quote:
This manner, it would mean that Tabane is the one that could give an IS the super robot properties

Slightly odd but if that's how it goes, it means +1 God point for Tabane.
It was on purpose, but even Tabane is human and not invincible.

By a certain pint, Tabane's machination caused the regression of world order and sparking global war, EVERYONE has their own I.S.-copy (or something that could match them, at least). It's like going from Real life Cold War to Strangereal-level mayhem.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest