AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-01-04, 11:34   Link #41
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

BTW, the breakblade website has the character pages updated including how the characters names are written in english. For examples it's not Lygatto but Rygart. Shygween is actually Sigyn & so on.
You can check more on wikipedia too.
http://breakblade.jp//
Old 2010-01-04, 12:54   Link #42
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosauz View Post
GAAAAAHH.... why the fuck does everybody like shygwen x lygatto????? this is just bewildering. Must be my underdog complex running at full speed.
Isn't she.. like you know... married?
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-04, 13:12   Link #43
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Isn't she.. like you know... married?
and your point?

PS. love your avie, very nice up and down motions
Old 2010-01-04, 13:32   Link #44
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
and your point?

PS. love your avie, very nice up and down motions
Going after best friends wife = worse scum on the planet that doesn't deserve to be called a man.

And thanks, lol XD
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-04, 15:10   Link #45
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Going after best friends wife = worse scum on the planet that doesn't deserve to be called a man.

And thanks, lol XD
I dont think you have read the manga yet.

He isint going after her, yet so far. Its like this...

King = Best Friend cares for the queen and loves her, but only as a friend like he would love his mother, father and lygatto etc etc.

Queen = lygatto Crush and she likes him back, but well its complicated not much has bin explained yet.

So as you can see the marriage is most likely politics.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-04, 15:17   Link #46
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
I dont think you have read the manga yet.

He isint going after her, yet so far. Its like this...

King = Best Friend cares for the queen and loves her, but only as a friend like he would love his mother, father and lygatto etc etc.

Queen = lygatto Crush and she likes him back, but well its complicated not much has bin explained yet.

So as you can see the marriage is most likely politics.
we don't actually know if the kings only loves her as a friend. we do know that he refuse to surrender when it means she as his wife would be executed along with him.

which imo is a huge plot hole. What kind of idiot gives out these kind of term and actually expect anyone to accept them.

Last edited by Xellos-_^; 2010-01-04 at 17:52.
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-04, 17:25   Link #47
Arturro

Quote:
we don't actually know if the kings only loves her as a friend. we do know that he refuse to surrender when it means she as his wife would be executed along with him.

which imo is a huge plot hole. What kind of idiot gives out these kind of term and actually anyone to accept them.
IMHO the King was lying. Also I believe he is using both Lygatto (Rygart?) and his wife, and he is doing it for some time already. No proofs, just feelings

Arturro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-04, 20:10   Link #48
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturro View Post
IMHO the King was lying. Also I believe he is using both Lygatto (Rygart?) and his wife, and he is doing it for some time already. No proofs, just feelings
so you think it is double/triple cross?
Old 2010-01-04, 21:52   Link #49
Nosauz

Quote:

which imo is a huge plot hole. What kind of idiot gives out these kind of term and actually expect anyone to accept them.
he's the carefree ruler type, basically he's nobunga from rance as far as i can tell, expect i hope he doesn't have some demon king hiding in him or stupid monkey.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 23:17   Link #50
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

ch 37 is out in Chinese in the usual places.
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-07, 10:45   Link #51
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

is the manga weekly or monthly?
Old 2010-01-08, 09:50   Link #52
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Isn't it clear that shigwen still like lygatto? Even Cleo realized it lol. It's only Shigwen's tsundere nature that prevent her from admitting her feeling to other. Considering both Hozul and Shigwen doesn't even use the wedding ring, most likely it's some kind of political marriage(this one is just my speculation)
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-08, 12:31   Link #53
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Isn't it clear that shigwen still like lygatto? Even Cleo realized it lol. It's only Shigwen's tsundere nature that prevent her from admitting her feeling to other. Considering both Hozul and Shigwen doesn't even use the wedding ring, most likely it's some kind of political marriage(this one is just my speculation)
it is secret that is not a real secret. Everybody knows form the general to the glass pyscho to the king

Spoiler:
Old 2010-01-08, 16:35   Link #54
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
It was pretty damn clear from the first few chapters lol, even that General noticed she was different or into him in like chapter 2.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-08, 22:38   Link #55
NoLongerSane

I have read the scans up to 15 and find this manga very interesting. I am enjoying the story and characters. Could some one help a new fan out and tell or pm me on what is currently going on in the upper chapters that have not been scan. I am also curious to know about characters. From the current scanned chapter, it would seem that Athens is bringing in a general that uses very questionable tatics and was wondering if there are any more of these types of characters in the upcoming chapters.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-09, 00:19   Link #56
Cinocard

Quote:
The best friend will die soon enough.
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-09, 00:28   Link #57
TrueKnight

So chapter 15 explains Athens bringing back a general who was a former war criminal. It seems he's currently charged on court martial process due the brutality and needless massacre he conducted during leading an invasion on Asamu fortress, but the Athens army and government seeing him too much of a valuable military asset and with the failure of the subjugation of Khrisna that'll probably led to an Orlando - Khrisna alliance, finally decide to fricking revoked the charged and call him to duty again. Even have him leading the invasion to Khrisna.

Wow I really love the twist and logic they presented to us so far. This series is really <3.
TrueKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-09, 00:28   Link #58
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
The best friend will die soon enough.
thought so too but with some of the recent developments, maybe not.
Old 2010-01-09, 00:55   Link #59
Cinocard

Quote:
thought so too but with some of the recent developments, maybe not.
This drama setting can go only either way. Either they cheat on the king, or the king die yet they still cant forget the death and move on to love each other openly.

Because cheating the king is out of the character for them here, the king must die.

Or supposedly dead, but miraculously come back from hell with the "how dare you two betray me," then die again for real. Though of course, I hope the manga will play something out of this norm.
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-09, 01:03   Link #60
Nosauz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
This drama setting can go only either way. Either they cheat on the king, or the king die yet they still cant forget the death and move on to love each other openly.

Because cheating the king is out of the character for them here, the king must die.

Or supposedly dead, but miraculously come back from hell with the "how dare you two betray me," then die again for real. Though of course, I hope the manga will play something out of this norm.
this would assume that this typical cliche story writing. And in the case of this manga, so far it has setup most of things not really by the book, but still who knows.

Those claiming shigwen is a tsundere... no shes not lets just put that out there.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, mecha, science fiction, shounen