AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-08-17, 06:47   Link #441
gameboy234

Kyohei was burying the dog at the end?
gameboy234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-17, 07:40   Link #442
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameboy234 View Post
That's what I, and a number of us, believe, yes.

I mean it makes sense. I know he wasn't burying a bundle of heads, or a bunch of limbs, or *gasp* Sensei's head...

*runs*
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-17, 07:42   Link #443
zzhk
Summary Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameboy234 View Post
That's what I would assume from the size...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
I know it's her, I actually identified her by her hair My hairstyle fetish aside, I like to wonder about her position in all this because we're entering episode 08, heading back to the city, where has she been all this time? I haven't read that far into the manga (not like a lot was released anyways), but judging by her clothing... she's in an all-girls school somewhere downtown?

Make that 2 that left the village!
True, the hair is rather distinctive...

<all form of spoilers are forbidden>

Last edited by monir; 2011-08-17 at 12:07. Reason: blatant spoiler
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-17, 09:47   Link #444
klare

did i see Aki playing with a dog???

that story is really sad and was presented well in this eps
Old 2011-08-17, 09:59   Link #445
ookamigirl

So Aki was pretty much always arrogant, but he liked that teacher and he wasn't the only one, Kyohei was the same ^^
Growing up in that village was pretty hard for all. I feel sorry for that teacher, that village was just the wrong place for her. No wonder Aki snapped... and Kyohei left.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-17, 10:50   Link #446
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

So it's okay to put raw images from manga as long as there is a spoiler tag?
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-17, 10:54   Link #447
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Lucky for me I'm on my phone, where spoiler tags are a 2 step process so I'll be seeing those spoiler pics by series end.

lol she buys her clothes online. I just knew my schoolgirl theory was too much for a village like that. But I like her tastes in fashion

So she comes and goes as she wants, I'm somewhat hoping she stows away in Hibino's car when (if) the gang leaves the village next ep

Yeah! I'd like to see this, and then some (if you know what I mean)
Back off, she's already claimed by yours truly.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-17, 11:01   Link #448
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
About who was buried in the end, there always the possibility that it was the sensei or any other adult, chopped up... just saying... I find it hard to believe he would be so sad over the dog, that was not even his.
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-17, 11:17   Link #449
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
About who was buried in the end, there always the possibility that it was the sensei or any other adult, chopped up... just saying... I find it hard to believe he would be so sad over the dog, that was not even his.
Yeah sure he made a "nice boat" from sensei and then buried her on some road ^^.
Probably he checked if she was pregnant also ^^.
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-17, 11:26   Link #450
zzhk
Summary Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
So it's okay to put raw images from manga as long as there is a spoiler tag?
Well, the images don't really reveal much, plot-wise... I just liked the facial expressions.
We already know she has to show up sooner or later.
I'll take them down if anyone complains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth
He doesn't have to be sad about the dog specifically even if he is in the act of burying it.
Much is weighing in his mind -- the deaths, his failure to protect the one he loved, his relationship with Aki, etc.

There is more to the flashback, though that's all that Kyouhei reveals to Hibino; not sure if they'll continue the flashback in Kyouhei's mind in the next episode.
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-17, 11:40   Link #451
KilluaX90

Quote:
Maybe Aki asked Kyouhei to bury the dog (in the manga, Aki said something to Kyouhei when he was taken away, and I can only guess this.). And when he was burying the dog, he was reminded of what happened and cried--> this is my guess.

Sensei and the others probably were given a proper burial (they're humans after all).

And it seems the anime missed something that could be the direct reason for Kyouhei to give up being a Seki.

EDIT: Okay, let's wait until next episode to see whether it would be animated or not. And I'm agree that Kyouhei don't want Hibino to know about that
KilluaX90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-17, 11:54   Link #452
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Stop posting manga spoilers/images.

If you are comparing events that happened in the anime with the same events in the manga, then you can, under spoiler tags.
If you are spoiling future manga events, you CAN'T even with spoiler tags and should do it in the manga thread.
More here:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=66109

Even if it is not spoiling anything major, you are spoiling what a character does in the future.
And by posting those pictures, you only start conversations on the character, increasing the chances of someone spoiling something. "Just a little on her character, it isn't important..." and the bolder starts rolling down the hill...

Mahiru should appear in about 2 episodes, so just wait until then...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-17, 12:04   Link #453
mangatron

Hey guys, I was joking abou Kyohei burying some parts let's just leave it with the dog XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Mahiru should appear in about 2 episodes, so just wait until then...
What? You mean she won't appear next ep? That's depressing

Maybe that was the plan all along; make a 13th ep OVA with some beach time

Oh no, my old friend Monir is viewing the thread XD
Old 2011-08-17, 12:08   Link #454
tera_ha

9/10 for me

episode was perfect

animation could have been a little bit better
Old 2011-08-17, 12:23   Link #455
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

This serie has only 13 episode ? I thought it was 26 not 13
Kusa-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-17, 14:24   Link #456
Sides

This episode and the first one, seems to indicate, that aki wanted to escape the village together with kyohei and their kakashi. I wonder if they made some kind of pact. IIRC, aki only broke out, once he was informed that kyohei has left the village.
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-17, 16:53   Link #457
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sides View Post
This episode and the first one, seems to indicate, that aki wanted to escape the village together with kyohei and their kakashi. I wonder if they made some kind of pact. IIRC, aki only broke out, once he was informed that kyohei has left the village.
Indeed. Well, maybe not a pact... it doesn't seem to me that Aki exactly planned/intended to get his kakashi back, nor did Kyohei seem anxious or expecting to leave. It may well have simply been they would leave together some day/raze the village/something.

New question to ponder in regards to Kyohei: post-Sensei is when he left, but how much of his calmer demeanor has been since that original traumatic incident?
Dean_the_Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-17, 16:57   Link #458
Fnights
Yoku dekimashita!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Is the dog at 100%, in the manga is more clear because there is a paw popped out.

Btw, this sensei was very human and reliable, very different from the classsic anime stereotype, really liked this episode, sad but beautyfull at the same time. The animator do a very well job with the drama aspect without cutting out any content from the original source.

This episode is 10/10.

The only downside i see is that they cover till now 3 volumes (over 9) after 7 episodes (over 12), i only hope they don't fucked up all the good work they have done with an original and shitty ending. They sould absolutely made a second season.

Last edited by Fnights; 2011-08-17 at 17:11.
Fnights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-17, 21:49   Link #459
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

Can anyone explain why it seeems Kyohei seems to hate Aki? When watching the episode seems Aki is the one who lost more than Kyohei(he just had a boyish crush in my eyes). Really think Aki liked the dog too. Wasn't like he had many people to socialize with. The teacher died then went to the village's jail.

I'm kind of hoping we see more of Aki. He's much more interesting than Kyohei imo.
Old 2011-08-17, 23:34   Link #460
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfHeaven View Post
Can anyone explain why it seeems Kyohei seems to hate Aki? When watching the episode seems Aki is the one who lost more than Kyohei(he just had a boyish crush in my eyes).
I mentioned it earlier, and I really believe it has a lot to do with the before and after of this event; that Kyohei can be friends with dog-lovin Aki, but not the psychotic Aki.

Remember back in episode 01 when we see Aki meet Kyohei? This guy, who brings his doll into Kyohei's apartment, causing a ruckus? That's not the dog loving Aki, that's an Aki that's become too attached to his doll. Then there's,... episode 03, when Kyohei bowed and asked Aki to leave and go back to the city. Deep down inside, Kyohei can't bring himself to hate Aki, but when Aki went a little psycho and brought Hibino into the conversation, Kyohei snapped.

Really good indicators so far, making me wish I can read the manga.

Tags
action, fantasy, horror, romance, seinen