Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-08-16, 09:48   Link #4301
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravagerblade View Post
Well it's not like there isn't people. It's a small market compared to others. For myself I want to see more. lolz
The broconing gets old.
We currently have an anime about a pair of closet lesbians cheating on their boyfriends with each other.

A genre that can get away with something that blatantly fetishistic is not a small market.
Old 2017-08-16, 10:11   Link #4302
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
We currently have an anime about a pair of closet lesbians cheating on their boyfriends with each other.

A genre that can get away with something that blatantly fetishistic is not a small market.
No it's small. Netsuzuo Trap and Citrus are just one of the Yuri manga that is getting an adaption. I'm sure there are plenty more. It's nothing compared to Shonen.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-16, 13:53   Link #4303
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravagerblade View Post
No it's small. Netsuzuo Trap and Citrus are just one of the Yuri manga that is getting an adaption. I'm sure there are plenty more. It's nothing compared to Shonen.
--> mentions two titles

--> "one"

Explain yourself, deceiver.

Nah, I'm kidding. But Shonen is no longer really a genre as it is a default, so that comparison isn't really fair. And I was more speaking of the potential reader base, which is what I thought "market" meant. The fact that a manga about cheating was able to build up a readership big enough to get animated means there's at least a viable market for the genre.
Old 2017-09-12, 03:07   Link #4304
lucasdeis

so how is the romance so far. is aria winning?
lucasdeis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-12, 09:34   Link #4305
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasdeis View Post
Is the tsundere first girl with her name in the title winning?

No idea, I forgot we could read this again.
Old 2017-09-12, 13:16   Link #4306
hyddty

Quote:
it would be a miracle if she lost
hyddty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-13, 23:17   Link #4307
Wipe

Quote:

they're already become couple and well...if she lost I will suicide without delay
Wipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-14, 04:16   Link #4308
lucasdeis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wipe View Post
they're already become couple and well...if she lost I will suicide without delay
have they even kissed or anything?

2 more questions: does Aria have a histeria mode or something similar? i recall she having such thing but i might be mistaken

and next question is: how many volumes are out? cause 25 was released on april so are we on 26 or what?
Old 2017-09-14, 06:19   Link #4309
hyddty

Quote:
have they even kissed or anything?

2 more questions: does Aria have a histeria mode or something similar? i recall she having such thing but i might be mistaken

and next question is: how many volumes are out? cause 25 was released on april so are we on 26 or what?
27 is the next one. she got possessed by a god ( forgot who she was ). and yes, they have kissed <(") you do know he kiss her like 2-3 anime episode in right ?
hyddty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-14, 06:52   Link #4310
lucasdeis

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyddty View Post
27 is the next one. she got possessed by a god ( forgot who she was ). and yes, they have kissed <(") you do know he kiss her like 2-3 anime episode in right ?
i just downloaded the first season 1080p so im gonna re watch it interesting i think she had the scarlett power or something right? and so far how is their relationship?
Old 2018-01-22, 03:58   Link #4311
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

So I wasn't particularly impressed by the anime, but I've heard that this is a pretty popular good LN elsewhere so I wanted to ask the people here whether the novels are much better than the anime or not? I read a lot of LN's and I notice that their adaptations are usually sh*t, so I wouldn't be surprised.

Please do let me know if you think someone who didn't really enjoy the anime because it seemed too IDK poorly done (lacking more worldbuilding explanations plus other details) would still like the novels. If the anime is much worse than the novel, I'll just read it from the very beginning.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-22, 05:24   Link #4312
tsunade666

Depends on your taste. The novel is better than the anime because it has more details and the battle in the 2nd arc is different. Hidan no Aria is a mix of sci-fi and magic that the characters itself know each other that one is supernatural ability and the other is magic. Not much secrecy except for bloodlines.

Storywise. I loved it when it started but it declined later on or rather, its a hit or miss for me. Kinji is too much tsuntsun hero for my liking. Aria is also a tsundere. Tsundere + tsundere is a bad combo.
Old 2018-02-07, 23:58   Link #4313
KiharaRonin

The Wiki claims the final storyline started but I've never heard confirmation of this nor have the novels been translated up to now to tell much but it sure doesn't seem like it.
Old 2018-03-01, 22:26   Link #4314
AP24

Here's what I found about what happened to Kinji after Vol 21.

Spoiler for Vol 22-27:
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-01, 22:42   Link #4315
bakato

What about the girls?
Old 2018-03-03, 15:53   Link #4316
tsunade666

wow, thanks for the info. I didn't expect for things to escalate that much. Now, I really wish for the series to be licensed or translated. Kinji is making a name on his own. Really, something else from the tsundere gigolo that wants to quit being a butei.
Old 2018-04-02, 22:19   Link #4317
KiharaRonin

http://ranobe-mori.net/label/mf-bunko-j/
Aria Volume 28 coming May 25th
Old 2018-04-03, 04:58   Link #4318
tuckersister

What's up with Moe and the yakuza girl since their enrollment to Butei?
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-03, 11:20   Link #4319
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Another imouto?! NICE!

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-04, 20:11   Link #4320
tsunade666

sigh... I wish this story would be licensed or be pic up for translation. this story is better than trashy isekai web novels that's being translated left and right.

Tags
action, detectives, guns, harem, lolis, mf bunko j, romance, shounen